Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 12:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. ripped -- the cage match  (Read 13322 times)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 27, 2008, 11:26:47 AM »

We're far past all of that at this point, Chaos. Actually, what I said in this thread is true, it's based on practical, consistent facts of real-world fighting, and those involved need to consider the information. That includes those encouraging it.

Being a "twink" is an advantage, if you have exceptional strength to size ratio; Bruce Lee is a "twink." Being "bigger" is a disadvantage relative to strength. Reach is a critical factor. ASJ is likely to have learned how to fight well and likely has a high strength-to-size ratio. We've already been through this shit, I don't want to run through it again. Now we're dealing with the fact that ripped said he's done with Getbig. We hope not.

We all like ripped and want him to keep posting.
LMFAO, now you're going to compare the backyard wrestling of ASj to Bruce Lee? hahahahahahahhaaaa
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »

LMFAO, now you're going to compare the backyard wrestling of ASj to Bruce Lee? hahahahahahahhaaaa

You're real bright, you know that?

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance. That was the point there; it had nothing to do with backyard wrestling.

You just say any dumb shit you can come up with in attempt to make certain people look bad. And that dumb shit you do end up coming up with is not creative or clever, let alone valid. In fact, you don't even have points in the first place, which is required in order to merit further discussion.
ASJChaotic
« Reply #227 on: November 27, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee to there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance.

You just say any dumb shit you can come up with in attempt to make certain people look bad. And that dumb shit you do end up coming up with is not creative or clever, let alone valid. In fact, you don't even have points in the first place, which is required in order to merit further discussion.

exactly!
Soundness laying the smackdown on the egg shaped bald headed, fat redneck who picks up garbage for a living known as chaos
he thinks he is good but he really sucks  Undecided

chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 27, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance. That was the point there; it had nothing to do with backyard wrestling.

Know-it-all faggot meltdown.

exactly!
Soundness laying the smackdown on the egg shaped bald headed, fat redneck who picks up garbage for a living known as chaos
he thinks he is good but he really sucks  Undecided

Keep looking for friends assholegaydick, you're going to have enough to worry about soon from what I hear.

You're fucked, you Iranian pussy. Tell Maryam I said,  Kiss

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 27, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

Keep looking for friends assholegaydick, you're going to have enough to worry about soon from what I hear.

You're fucked, you Iranian pussy. Tell Maryam I said,  Kiss

Hahaha excellent!

PTPS
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »

Bump for great historical thread. Solid read.
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2013, 02:40:11 PM »

Ah...the memories.

O
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!