Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 23044 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »
didnt mean to annoy you adonis but i cant help but telling you LIKE IT IS. im sure whites are messy too , hell my place is messy as fuck right now   ;D but if i were renting it and about to move i would clean it up in the condition i got it in. thats what you are supposed to do when you rent anything

well renting out your place to somebody from the ghetto is the same as renting it out to a redneck
same race, different CLASS of people, find the right CLASS  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »
didnt mean to annoy you adonis but i cant help but telling you LIKE IT IS. im sure whites are messy too , hell my place is messy as fuck right now   ;D but if i were renting it and about to move i would clean it up in the condition i got it in. thats what you are supposed to do when you rent anything
Oh I don`t doubt that you would, but you would have to concede that if you were renting from some landlords, and they did a drop by visit, they may have a little angst in continuing your lease given that the current status is not in the condition as you initially received (as per stated).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »
TA, have you every truly lived amongst the colored folks of our great nation?  Attending classes and sports teams don't count in this context.
My roomates in college were Philipino and African American.  I lived with them for a few years.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »
Oh I don`t doubt that you would, but you would have to concede that if you were renting from some landlords, and they did a drop by visit, they may have a little angst in continuing your lease given that the current status is not in the condition as you initially received (as per stated).

na i dont have holes in the wall or damages just dirty clothes and a bit of clutter from things ive aquired and paint/ tools i have. your argument doesnt make sense my house is filled with carpenty tools and materials
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:18 PM »
My roomates in college were Philipino and African American.  I lived with them for a few years.

Close, but college students are a little different.  I lived on West End Blvd near Baptist Hospital, I'm sure you know the area and wow, what a wake-up call for me.  I had friends in hs, military, etc... but that was a huge eyeopener for me, personally.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2008, 02:17:41 PM »
na i dont have holes in the wall or damages just dirty clothes and a bit of clutter from things ive aquired and paint/ tools i have. your argument doesnt make sense my house is filled with carpenty tools and materials

You rent out houses to other people, but you still live in a rental? THAT doesn't make sense  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »
this big3 companies is the topic, its impossible to attack the falconis he is taller and better than everyone
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »
TA, have you every truly lived amongst the colored folks of our great nation?  Attending classes and sports teams don't count in this context.
My grandfather owned Universal Furniture Corporation, the worlds`s largest Television and record cabinet manufacturing company.  He was one of the first people in North Carolina to give African Americans equal wages and equal jobs as whites.  My music teacher in Middle School was the daughter of his maid and kitchen staff and he bought her entire family houses and did everything he could in poor communities.  This was in the 50s and 60s.  Since my grandfather was Jewish, he also experienced hatred and what it is like to be treated as a second class citizen even though he was wealthy.

I went to school with a ton of people my grandfather helped.  It was amazing to say the least to see the impact and the fact they never have forgotten even to this day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »
My grandfather owned Universal Furniture Corporation, the worlds`s largest Television and record cabinet manufacturing company.  He was one of the first people in North Carolina to give African Americans equal wages and equal jobs as whites.  My music teacher in Middle School was the daughter of his maid and kitchen staff and he bought her entire family houses and did everything he could in poor communities.  This was in the 50s and 60s.  Since my grandfather was Jewish, he also experienced hatred and what it is like to be treated as a second class citizen even though he was wealthy.

I went to school with a ton of people my grandfather helped.  It was amazing to say the least to see the impact and the fact they never have forgotten even to this day.

my grandfather was a land developer but if he saw how blacks respected property in this day in age hed be rollin over in his grave
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »
My grandfather owned Universal Furniture Corporation, the worlds`s largest Television and record cabinet manufacturing company.  He was one of the first people in North Carolina to give African Americans equal wages and equal jobs as whites.  My music teacher in Middle School was the daughter of his maid and kitchen staff and he bought her entire family houses and did everything he could in poor communities.  This was in the 50s and 60s.  Since my grandfather was Jewish, he also experienced hatred and what it is like to be treated as a second class citizen even though he was wealthy.

I went to school with a ton of people my grandfather helped.  It was amazing to say the least to see the impact and the fact they never have forgotten even to this day.

See my post above.  Very cool that your grandfather did that, but it's EXTREMELY unusual in my experience that they even remember it, much less express appreciation.  Possibly you have a different take as you are seen as someone who has (thru your family tree) directly done something for them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:31 PM »
my grandfather was a land developer but if he saw how blacks respected property in this day in age hed be rollin over in his grave
You really think someone abuses something because of the color of their skin?

So by that rationale Barack Obama, is going to tear up the White House?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

my grandfather owned 50 story buildings that he rented out, if they damaged the property, he simply made them pay for the damages :)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

he has already started on that quest.....

by tearing out GWB's chess room and putting in a nice gym  >:(  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2008, 02:30:17 PM »

Obama hates coloreds.
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »

yes he plans to paint it black  ;D

what im saying is that times have changed back in the old days people of all colors simply respected things more because they were poorer

blacks and mexicans in downtown durham are MUCH more likely than whites to tear up a place

why?

because i have hard evidence from all the work ive ever done in Durham northcarolina. i know FIRST HAND adonis. you are just a a Couch spectator on the matter. sorry man u just dont know because you dont live it , makes sense that you try to attack my character and physique and food habits when caught in the wrong like a baby trapped inside a plastic walmart bag
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

what im saying is that times have changed back in the old days people of all colors simply respected things more because they were poorer

blacks and mexicans in downtown durham are MUCH more likely than whites to tear up a place

why?

because i have hard evidence from all the work ive ever done in Durham northcarolina. i know FIRST HAND adonis. you are just a a Couch spectator on the matter. sorry man u just dont know because you dont live it , makes sense that you try to attack my character and physique and food habits when caught in the wrong like a baby trapped inside a plastic walmart bag

QFT, fly on Falcon !!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »

why?

You are mischaracterizing the problem.  It is a poverty issue perhaps even an educational issue, not a racial issue. Race is not the factor at play. I was using yourself as an example as it clearly appears that you live in the same (manor ?) manner as the ones you malign.  You asked me a question about your physique and I answered. You brought your withering body into this. Not I.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:06 PM »

why?

LMAO!

The Black House?
baby trapped inside a plastic walmart bag? tell me you didn't do it  >:(
all those fine ass hoes, it was about time one of them got pregnant, you used the falconic abortion techniques?
falconic punches? you son of a ...........  >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »
LMAO!

The Black House?
baby trapped inside a plastic walmart bag? tell me you didn't do it  >:(
all those fine ass hoes, it was about time one of them got pregnant, you used the falconic abortion techniques?
falconic punches? you son of a ...........  >:(
ROFLMAO.
Crack Baby perhaps?  Someone with the initials JF did admit a penchant for smoking the white rock.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2008, 02:40:04 PM »
ROFLMAO.
Crack Baby perhaps?  Someone with the initials JF did admit a penchant for smoking the white rock.

AHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAH

I wonder what Johnny would do if he found out his kid was black?  ;D

ROFL

cry like MR. T  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »
a half black falcon perhaps?

LOL I wonder if he would let him rent a house  :D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »
we should stop picking on the Falcon

Johnny what you been up to these days?  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »
You are mischaracterizing the problem.  It is a poverty issue perhaps even an educational issue, not a racial issue. Race is not the factor at play. I was using yourself as an example as it clearly appears that you live in the same (manor ?) manner as the ones you malign.  You asked me a question about your physique and I answered. You brought your withering body into this. Not I.

so when blacks dirty up an apartment its because of poverty? and not the type of people that they are?

why do you beleive this to be true adonis?

adonis are you stupid for beleiving money makes people dirty house keepers?

A

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2008, 02:51:03 PM »
Yup.  and I've invested heavily in Ford stock.  So far, I'm up over 135%.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »
so when blacks dirty up an apartment its because of poverty? and not the type of people that they are?

why do you beleive this to be true adonis?

adonis are you stupid for beleiving money makes people dirty house keepers?

What happens when whites dirty up apartments and why? Why did you dirty up your dwelling and would the same reason as to why you did as such apply to all races?