Author Topic: Alex23's "Bodybuilding" "Success" guide  (Read 14604 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Alex23's "Bodybuilding" "Success" guide
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2009, 02:09:56 AM »
How is he racist? point out where he has made any disparaging remarks about your ethnicity in this thread?

as u r saying "in this thread" he didn't but in most of his other threads he keeps mocking Muslims and arabs just for fun.. wht would u feel if some1 kept mocking ur religion and race??.. respect "the other" if u want him 2 respect u..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2009, 02:25:36 AM »
figures everyone would start shouting post a pic lol you got the fat leading the obese on this site....this thread is about the credibility of someones bodybuilding advice who has never been on stage EVER...

hahaha i like your style 'the wall'  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2009, 02:39:50 AM »
No , not when "mass" is being built..the exercises you get the best peak contraction on will not provide the best growth on the target muscle.

This is kindigarten stuff.

Example. EMG says con curls give a better peak contraction than straight bar curls..

Con curls will not build size on your bi like Bar curls.

Take two skinny guys with most things being equal..

have one perform Cable cross overs the other performing flat bench press either with a bar or DB .after 3 months who will have more mass on there chest?

Sure as hell wont be the guy contracting with cables.

Im all for changing things around and keeping it fresh..

But for building mass ,compounds cannot be beat for the simple fact they target the belly of the muscle which is where all the mass is.

As for machines , Again for an advanced athlete/trainer they are good to chuck in to mix it up and keep it fresh along with your basic compounds but if you drop your compounds say goodbye to building anymore size.

i agree, some people in this thread are waaaay off if they think 100lbs on a cable machine is the same as 100lbs of raw iron.

the levers automatically make the weight easier to lift ( hence the invention). A 100lb stack is 100lbs, but the lever/pulley system will take some weight off it.

if you don't believe me, tie a 100lb dumbell to a lat pulldown set at 100lbs. i guarantee that the bar will move down under the weight of the dumbell.
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2009, 06:20:54 AM »
hahaha, good upper body but epic toothpick legs, allergic to the squat rack?

figures everyone would start shouting post a pic lol you got the fat leading the obese on this site....this thread is about the credibility of someones bodybuilding advice who has never been on stage EVER...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »
  • Train Each bodypart every 5-7 days, no more, but make sure you tax it enough to be sore for at least 2days
  • Keep weights workouts under an hour
  • Do 20 mins cardio sessions every 3 days no matter if "bulking" or "cutting", this will "kick" your metabolism into gear and help food intake
  • Stretch, stretch, stretch... AFTER you train a "muscle" group.
  • Train early in the day if possible; you'll get used to it.
  • Allways listen to music and look pissed while training, this keeps the schmoes away. If someone 'aks' you if you're "using this" (even thought you're standing 50' away from it), ignore it and turn your back
  • Fuck free weights, If a machine provides the same tension, don't waste your time loading a fucking bar just to be a purist; preacher curl machine is the best example.
  • Don't wear work boots. 1999-2001 is behind us now.
  • Plastic "gallons" of water aren't necessary as you never drink a whole while training anyway and the next time you use it the water is tainted. Also makes you look like a tool.
  • Don't wear Jeans especially when doing legs. Again, a Tool move.
  • Don't spend too much time on Muscle boards, it affects your judgment and perception.
  • Stay in school.
  • Don't do drugs.
  • Discuss.

Spot on.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2009, 06:41:42 AM »

Free weights rule...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2009, 06:44:05 AM »

Free weights rule...

Vince Goodrum uses 'em.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2009, 06:44:27 AM »

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »
 Alex, I know we dont always see from eye to eye but I need some advice real bad and come to you as you making multiple thread of the same topic.

My chest is too hard, how can I make it saggy like an old hermit woman. I would like advice on bra size please.
Also, some helpful advices on how to make my flat stomach look like a giant balloon.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »
All in all,it's just another brick in the wall.

dustin

« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »
Vince Goodrum uses 'em.

Vince Goodrum looking like he nailed his carb timing. Lookin' swole. 8)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »
Alex, I know we dont always see from eye to eye but I need some advice real bad and come to you as you making multiple thread of the same topic.

My chest is too hard, how can I make it saggy like an old hermit woman. I would like advice on bra size please.
Also, some helpful advices on how to make my flat stomach look like a giant balloon.

Maybe Alex likes to drink beer like normal men do?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »
Maybe Alex likes to drink beer like normal men do?

yes, quite possibly . it would explain the breasts as it can raise estrogen levels.
maybe he buy it on the way back from bowling?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:49 PM »

took 5 minutes--Im gonna take serious time to make a decent gif--

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »

took 5 minutes--Im gonna take serious time to make a decent gif--

Only 5 minutes!!  Good job..................... .............

::)
You aren't too bright.............are ya?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:30 PM »
Only 5 minutes!!  Good job..................... .............

::)
You aren't too bright.............are ya?

if u  can make even a shitty 8 frame gif in photoshop in under 5 minutes id be surprised

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »
IMO you are not a bodybuilder.....but i just cant handle someone who so arrogantly gives advice who is speaking from a grand total of zero experience...
...and what is zero experience? Being 5-8%bf with oil on makes them the pinnacle of bodybuilding? Not everyone will or wants to hit the stage. That doesn't make them zero experienced. Honestly your quote is full of arrogance. I give you props on your pics, but if you had to pick an ebeef just to show them knowing you'd get called out... that's kind of weak, you think?

Mons Venus

« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2009, 05:17:27 AM »
  • Train Each bodypart every 5-7 days, no more, but make sure you tax it enough to be sore for at least 2days
  • Keep weights workouts under an hour
  • Do 20 mins cardio sessions every 3 days no matter if "bulking" or "cutting", this will "kick" your metabolism into gear and help food intake
  • Stretch, stretch, stretch... AFTER you train a "muscle" group.
  • Train early in the day if possible; you'll get used to it.
  • Allways listen to music and look pissed while training, this keeps the schmoes away. If someone 'aks' you if you're "using this" (even thought you're standing 50' away from it), ignore it and turn your back
  • Fuck free weights, If a machine provides the same tension, don't waste your time loading a fucking bar just to be a purist; preacher curl machine is the best example.
  • Don't wear work boots. 1999-2001 is behind us now.
  • Plastic "gallons" of water aren't necessary as you never drink a whole while training anyway and the next time you use it the water is tainted. Also makes you look like a tool.
  • Don't wear Jeans especially when doing legs. Again, a Tool move.
  • Don't spend too much time on Muscle boards, it affects your judgment and perception.
  • Stay in school.
  • Don't do drugs.
  • Discuss.

Another worthless thread!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2009, 06:04:37 AM »

hey alx,.. arent u ashamed of urself??.. 2 have a body like this and advice ppl hw 2 train!!.. it ws better 4 u 2 ask for some advices 2 harden ur soft tits :)

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
This isn't intended as a joke or to be disrespectful, but from the looks of those photographs it's not entirely clear this "alex23" person even trains with weights...much less should be handing out dogmatic training "rules".

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2009, 09:07:07 AM »
This isn't intended as a joke or to be disrespectful, but from the looks of those photographs it's not entirely clear this "alex23" person even trains with weights...much less should be handing out dogmatic training "rules".

I think its very clear that Alex trains, and yes you are trying to be disrepectful. 

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: January 09, 2009, 09:10:53 AM »

blockhead  how are you today shane o'malley? ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #198 on: January 09, 2009, 09:11:02 AM »
don't be rude.

alex trains on the bowflex every day. pumpster style!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #199 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »
ALEX= GOD AMONGST MEN