Author Topic: I'd like to say sorry to getbig  (Read 36966 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: I'd like to say sorry to getbig
« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
You are too young and raised up in the christian society. So you even dont know the difference between philosophy and religion.
At least go to college before you talk with us.

The country I grew up in is arguably THE most secular and atheistic country there is. So there goes your argument.

You see, where I'm from we actually care about evidence and do not buy into every crackpot philosophy there is.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »
The country I grew up in is arguably THE most secular and atheistic country there is. So there goes your argument.

You see, where I'm from we actually care about evidence and do not buy into every crackpot philosophy there is.

anyways, your hate and ignorance say otherwise. PLUS you really have no clue. No hating, when you grow up you will understand this.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2009, 12:23:06 PM »

Just go to college at least.
You are revealing your ignorance in front of all the people here. You are still young. You have still time.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »
Just go to college at least.
You are revealing your ignorance in front of all the people here. You are still young. You have still time.

What ignorance, please explain in short.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »
What ignorance, please explain in short.
Lack of information about world history,Physics,Mathematics,World culture, plus the capability of composing logical assertion.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »

That was short. Thanks.

If we're talking about Buddha then you do know he was supposedly born out of a slit on his mothers side? Smells masculine made all the way.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
Lack of information about world history,Physics,Mathematics,World culture, plus the capability of composing logical assertion.

OK, Mr "I can be a better bodybuilder than Phil Heath without hormones".
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »
That was short. Thanks.

If we're talking about Buddha then you do know he was supposedly born out of a slit on his mothers side? Smells masculine made all the way.

bullshit, and also you need to need to learn the difference between fairy tales and the message behind them.

If you would look a bit into buddhism, you could see that it is very close to life, down to earth and NOT superstitious at all in it's core. Sure there is tantrism and the likes, but that is only for the easy people.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »
bullshit, and also you need to need to learn the difference between fairy tales and the message behind them.

If you would look a bit into buddhism, you could see that it is very close to life, down to earth and NOT superstitious at all in it's core. Sure there is tantrism and the likes, but that is only for the easy people.
Hey I'm not saying that the message of buddhism doesn't necessarily have to be superstitious, but.....

It's stuff like this that makes my bullshit alert go off:

Nothing cant win against Buddah or Tao, Cus they dont have form and world itself.
Plus they are dead and not dead. Exist and not exist.
How can you destroy the thing like this?
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »

Maybe This kid is thinking that Budda is a god. :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »
Hey I'm not saying that the message of buddhism doesn't necessarily have to be superstitious, but.....

Man, they were discussing a kickbox match between Allah and Buddha...

Are you really this dumb or are you acting it? It was clearly a funny expression, with a tad of buddhist sutras quoted.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2009, 12:43:16 PM »
allah still would kick buddhas ass....hell i will even go that far and say that allah could probably take out chris angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2009, 12:44:52 PM »
allah still would kick buddhas ass....hell i will even go that far and say that allah could probably take out chris angel

Allah would get his ass kicked by The Rock, there's no way he could win against Buddha.

Buddha would medidate The Rock into suicide.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

Look. Since you are not a bad guy.
I will give you a example how varios concepts of God exist in this world.

Hinduism Gods

Brahma--Creation
Vishunu---Maintenance
Shiva--Destrucction

These 3 gods explain the existance. Born-living- death.
These gods dont order you anything like Jesus. Just Indians explain the natural phenomenon like this.

Very different from Christian huh?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »
Allah would get his ass kicked by The Rock, there's no way he could win against Buddha.

Buddha would medidate The Rock into suicide.

wooooo easy there brooo
don't take the rock in ,we all know that the people's elbow kills anyone

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »

wooooo easy there brooo
don't take the rock in ,we all know that the people's elbow kills anyone

I'm sorry, adding the Rock was a bit too much.  :-\ :-\

I get easily agitated and carried away, my bad.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »
Maybe This kid is thinking that Budda is a god. :-\

No I don't.

Ok, I must admit I haven't read the whole thread here.... but just to make it easy for ourselves maybe you can answer this question:

Does any of the philosophies you believe in require any sort of supernatural intervention or creation?

If the answer is no then I guess we have no quarrel, but sometimes it sounds like you attribute your "philosophies" way too much power suggesting otherwise. But if they're only an interpretation of the world in order to create a certain state of mind, then fine.

I'm a bit edgy about Kyomu, that's all.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2009, 12:49:54 PM »
No I don't.

Ok, I must admit I haven't read the whole thread here.... but just to make it easy for ourselves maybe you can answer this question:

Does any of the philosophies you believe in require any sort of supernatural intervention or creation?

If the answer is no then I guess we have no quarrel, but sometimes it sounds like you attribute your "philosophies" way too much power. But if they're only an interpretation of the world in order to create a certain state of mind, then fine.

Still you dont understand.
Philosophers dont believe in anything.
Just keep on asking why why why.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »
Look. Since you are not a bad guy.
I will give you a example how varios concepts of God exist in this world.

Hinduism Gods

Brahma--Creation
Vishunu---Maintenance
Shiva--Destrucction

These 3 gods explain the existance. Born-living- death.
These gods dont order you anything like Jesus. Just Indians explain the natural phenomenon like this.

Very different from Christian huh?

You seem like a good guy too but when you keep accusing me of looking at this from a christian perspective, it is getting tiresome.

The 3 gods you mentioned, are they real in any way and do they have any supernatural powers? Or are they simply metaphors?

What I'm getting at is that as you claim to any of these gods have any sort of power or exists, you have A LOT of explaining to do. But that may not be the case, I'll leave it up for you to give a statement on.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »
No I don't.

If the answer is no then I guess we have no quarrel, but sometimes it sounds like you attribute your "philosophies" way too much power suggesting otherwise. But if they're only an interpretation of the world in order to create a certain state of mind, then fine.

buddhism has no 'supernatural' or stuff like that in it's pure meaning. There is also no creation in Buddhism, as everything exists out of cause and effect, hardly supernatural, no?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2009, 12:55:05 PM »
buddhism has no 'supernatural' or stuff like that in it's pure meaning. There is also no creation in Buddhism, as everything exists out of cause and effect, hardly supernatural, no?

Alright thanks fair enough.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
You seem like a good guy too but when keep accusing me of looking at this from a christian perspective, it is getting tiresome.

The 3 gods you mentioned, are they real in any way and do they have any supernatural powers? Or are they simply metaphors?

What I'm getting at is that as you claim to any of these gods have any sort of power or exists, you have A LOT of explaining to do. But that may not be the case, I'll leave it up for you to give a statement on.
You have really strong prejudice about God. God always dont have to be like individual like humanbeing.

If somebody call a equation like E=mc2 a god because of this equation rules the movement of the particle, its a god for him.

So Indian called the natural phenomenon like Gods.Thats it. Plain simple.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
why do you guys even think about it?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2009, 12:57:14 PM »
You have really strong prejudice about God. God always dont have to be like individual like humanbeing.

If somebody call a equation like E=mc2 a god because of this equation rules the movement of the particle, its a god for him.

So Indian called the natural phenomenon like Gods.Thats it. Plain simple.

Yes, same with the "Sun Gods" or godesses all around the world. Most gods are originally philosophic or nature phenomena.