Author Topic: Lady's opinion of an ex boyfriend...  (Read 7230 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Lady's opinion of an ex boyfriend...
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »
I think it's more of a social programming phenomena.  We see that breast are nuturing to an infant, making them healthy and strong.  There is a vitality that exudes from the breast.  Over generations, this becomes more engrained in the mentality of the womans bussom. Thus a strong connection becomes establisehd.  Then food/feeding becomes somewhat synonymous with the breast.  Since such a correlation exists, so does the fetish or want of breast adoration or worship.  Breast, are divinely woman.  Albeit there are man boobs, breasts are a sign of of comfort and appeasment.  Men create much stronger visual cues and thus physical cues when exposed to a womans breast or even to food.  Even in nature, animals know to feed from the breast.  Areola's darken, nipples engorge etc.  All this so that the child can find suckling easier.  Men (the gender) have basic needs.  Food, shelter, physical stimulation are the 3 primal ones.  Breast cover 2 of these 3.  Even sex idols of ancient society depict fertile women as being big hipped and largeley endowed in the breast.  The womb, could itself depict shelter, thus satisfying the 3rd primal need of men.  However, breast are much more visible to men than other parts, butt excluded.  Plus they are really fun to play with.  They jiggle and bouce.  It's lilke a jello slinky!   ;D

you seriously thought I was going to keep this as a totally serious reply?  tsk tsk.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »
Post all the emails and let us decide. Viewpoints from no one involved.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
hmm good idea

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2009, 10:00:37 AM »
So long story short, my girlfriend had given me her email password awhile back to check something for her.  So, as most of us would do, i now check it every so often.  I see she still communicates with her ex of 6 years on and off. 

She tells me he just wasn't the one.  The emails are very non-suggestive of anything going on behind my back.  She never tells me about talking to him, even if i ask.  They are usually just emails about they're family members getting married and the like.  Nothing too fancy.  And never an "i miss you" or an ending with "love, ____"

All in all she has been a great girl and i've been given zero reason to NOT trust her.

Should i be upset she doesn't tell me about these?  Or is it kinda normal?

I'll let my girlfriend answer..

Honey would you be ok if i did mantain a casual relationship via -email with  an ex?

Reverse the situation and be honest with yourself....how'd she feel?

...sometimes, i'm just in one of em hit one out of the ball park mood! ;D

I suspect, if she is back from lunch , Lauderdale shall answer shortly l
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2009, 10:15:15 AM »

I'll let my girlfriend answer.

I suspect, if she is back from lunch , Lauderdale shall answer shortly l

:D
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »
:D

i say it in jest but as i always say " i trust you darlin, i just dont trust the nature of the beast"

the fact that he brought it up in the first place says a lot more, humans pick up subtle signs in behavioral
changes amongst close ones that are only now starting to be understood....

or i could just go back to the ole cliche " no smoke without fire"

carpe` vaginum!