Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 27, 2014, 12:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 217   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 419924 times)
RockyIII
Getbig IV

225lbsX12 baby!!!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2005, 11:08:37 AM »

who's the blonde? she looks like the hot crazy chick in rob zombie's House of 1000 Corpses
Report to moderator   Logged

Team RockyIII...born and bred with trenbolone
Cheri Lane
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2005, 11:24:28 AM »

who's the blonde? she looks like the hot crazy chick in rob zombie's House of 1000 Corpses

LMAO, you talking about "Sheri Moon" Rocky??
RockyIII
Getbig IV

225lbsX12 baby!!!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2005, 10:54:54 AM »

s that her name? i dunno she is the hot blonde with the crazy laugh in the movie

Team RockyIII...born and bred with trenbolone
wisconsinBB
Getbig IV

Sweep The Leg!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2005, 10:57:20 AM »

still no pics with your shirt off?Huh??
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

facebook.com/michael.arvilla

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2005, 03:04:21 PM »

still no pics with your shirt off?Huh??
    yea cheri wheres the shirtless pic?HuhHuhHuh??
wisconsinBB
Getbig IV

Sweep The Leg!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2005, 03:07:59 PM »

As much as i'd like to see her without her top, I was referring to you.  Post those pics that are in your avatar.
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »

As much as i'd like to see her without her top, I was referring to you.  Post those pics that are in your avatar.

I'll have Cheri post them.  They are on her computer.
Maxxx Testosterone
Competitors II
Getbig III

The ALPHA-MALE

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2005, 06:01:42 PM »

Looking big bro , but maybe a little bit off-season (fat). But at least you have mass not like someone on this board who think he is the shit and in fact... he look like shit.(and still find a way to bash everyone)

Good job on yours arms , what about your chest, legs , back , It would be interesting to see them .

Myghty_max@hotmail.c
Rimbaud
Getbig V

There can be only one.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2005, 10:49:10 PM »

Thats a shocker!

No this is the shocker:

* shocker.jpg (6.69 KB, 175x305 - viewed 982 times.)
Cheri Lane
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2005, 08:49:22 AM »

What the hell is that?
Bast1
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2005, 09:12:41 AM »

How does it feel to have Zero muscle separation in your entire physique?  ..and Cheri, try some makeup you look like a zombie in all your pictures.
Euro-monster
Getbig V

Team Dutchie style!!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2005, 09:15:28 AM »

What the hell is that?

Damn boy.. Roll Eyes

Cheri.....teach this man of yours "teh way of teh hand"

thank me later girl.... Kiss

?
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »

How does it feel to have Zero muscle separation in your entire physique?  ..and Cheri, try some makeup you look like a zombie in all your pictures.
                              unfortunetly we all cant look as good as you Bast.............. Roll Eyes
Cheri Lane
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2005, 10:34:18 AM »

unfortunetly we all cant look as good as you Bast.............. Roll Eyes

Michael...who the fuck would want to look like Bast?  He doesn't even want to look like Bast, obviously by the lack of his own pics.
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2005, 10:54:32 AM »

LOL!
BIG JOHN D
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2005, 04:19:35 PM »

Mike yes you are pretty big guy, but you have absolutley no shape.You big in alot of areas, but your also blocky, and have narrow shoulders.Bodybuilding is about size, and symtery, not just having 19 1/2 arm.Yes your arms are almost 20" but they are log arms, they dont peak or seperate.I think if you worked more on shaping your body you would look even bigger then you are now.You have a great foundation, now all you have to do is mold it .Bodybuilding is an illusion, why do you think Dexter can hang with chris who is 40 lbs heavier on stage then him?Because he created an illusion by shaping his body to look bigger then it really is.
You told me people to show no mercy, so this is my opinon.I am a nationa level athlete who is a super haevyweight. I get up to 285-290 off season then come in at 258lbs .So I am not some pimple faced punk hiding behind a computer screen talking shit trying to antagonise people
Bast1
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2005, 04:37:09 PM »

He has no shape because he's fat, genetics are not good either.  He thinks he's Arnold or something, when he's 25% body fat.

As for me, I do plan on posting pictures.  I'm not scared at all.   I just need a camera to use.  In fact I posted pictures on flexonline when I was only 17 and had been training for just 1 year.  I got approval from most of the members, and the rest were people that I had made fun of before and didn't want to compliment me.
240 or bust
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

Arvilla, someone mentioned on the other board that you juice. Do ya? I understand if you wouldnt want to admit such a thing... but if you dont, please pipe up. I always pegged you for a healthy guy, not cut but not a juicer.
bigmo6891
Getbig III

wus real good

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2005, 06:27:35 AM »

your pretty big man, but u gotta do somethin about that gyno...

Never Big Enough
Cheri Lane
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2005, 06:41:42 AM »

He has no shape because he's fat, genetics are not good either.  He thinks he's Arnold or something, when he's 25% body fat.

As for me, I do plan on posting pictures.  I'm not scared at all.   I just need a camera to use.  In fact I posted pictures on flexonline when I was only 17 and had been training for just 1 year.  I got approval from most of the members, and the rest were people that I had made fun of before and didn't want to compliment me.

Wow, 21 ... training (I assume) ... posted pics at 17 ... has big enough balls to constantly down others ... but has no camera.  Believe me, I live for your insults, ahhh I mean unobjective criticism Roll Eyes but do us a small favor Bast, trade in your balls and buy a camera.
bigmo6891
Getbig III

wus real good

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2005, 06:46:42 AM »

hahahhaa ya bast is gay as hell, keeps talkin about ppl but he doesnt have the balls to show his pics..... jackass

Never Big Enough
240 or bust
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2005, 06:54:22 AM »

Hey Bast, how is the diet going? Youre in single digit BF% now, right? I'd be happy to post your pics for ya. PM me or email me- you can snail them to me and I'll scan em.
Cheri Lane
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2005, 07:04:23 AM »

Hey Bast, how is the diet going? Youre in single digit BF% now, right? I'd be happy to post your pics for ya. PM me or email me- you can snail them to me and I'll scan em.

240, He said he has no camera.  Tongue
240 or bust
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2005, 07:21:07 AM »

240, He said he has no camera.  Tongue

lol dammit...

well, go to walmart, get an instant camera for 5 bucks, snap away, get it developed (they'll give ya a cd - jpegs- of the pics for just 4 bucks).

problem solved. You're 9 dollars poorer, but have documentation of your progress, which is worth at least that much.

Cheri Lane
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2005, 07:23:15 AM »

lol dammit...

well, go to walmart, get an instant camera for 5 bucks, snap away, get it developed (they'll give ya a cd - jpegs- of the pics for just 4 bucks).

problem solved. You're 9 dollars poorer, but have documentation of your progress, which is worth at least that much.

shhhhhhhhhhhh, i think he's too poor for that $5 camera and the cost of development

or ...

HE'S TOO F**KING CHICKEN TO POST PICTURES!!!!

Lips sealed
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 217   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!