Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 753059 times)

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
Re: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007
« Reply #2050 on: March 17, 2006, 09:32:30 AM »
I WILL OWN YOU

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2051 on: March 17, 2006, 11:33:32 AM »
w

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2052 on: March 17, 2006, 02:30:14 PM »
OK...................... .........it's official

YOU GUYS SUCK!

(lol im mesmorized by that pizza pic.....i just keep staring and staring at it)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2053 on: March 17, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »
Mike, your commitment is fantastic. You are really an inspiration.

Look, your current diet is ruining you. Your metabolism is shot to hell. I would be suprised if your leptin levels could even be measured. You need to get on a cyclical diet. What you are basiclly doing is a PSMF every day, chronically. These diets are typically effective for only a few weeks at most before they bottom out due to metabolic depression. From your picks you look like you are getting smaller but not neccessarily that much leaner. It is a shame because you are working so hard. Your diet needs to be much smarter. There is no way you are going to come in ripped with this diet and you are sacrificing muscle to fat at a ratio that's got to be greater than 50:50 right now from the looks of things. You seem like a really good guy but don't let your loyalty harm your progress. I think it was mindspin who posted a sample diet with some higher and lower carb days that looked a little better. I would reccommend you do 5 low carb low cal days like you are doing now everyday and then for 2 days *in a row* do a higher carb day with very very low fat (just fish oils if possible) and bare maintenace protein (for you probably around 200grams max). The rest should be from starchy, high glucose carbs (try 300 grams to start; may need a bit more) with only a little bit of fructose. The higher carb days in succession will bump your leptin and get lipolysis moving again. I promise you, you will not gain fat from this, especially with your strict diet days that will follow. Look, this is just a sample but your diet currently is killing you. You deserve better. Good luck.

AGB's makes a valid point.

Who's making the diet for Arvilla?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2054 on: March 17, 2006, 09:20:10 PM »
Mike, your commitment is fantastic. You are really an inspiration.

Look, your current diet is ruining you. Your metabolism is shot to hell. I would be suprised if your leptin levels could even be measured. You need to get on a cyclical diet. What you are basiclly doing is a PSMF every day, chronically. These diets are typically effective for only a few weeks at most before they bottom out due to metabolic depression. From your picks you look like you are getting smaller but not neccessarily that much leaner. It is a shame because you are working so hard. Your diet needs to be much smarter. There is no way you are going to come in ripped with this diet and you are sacrificing muscle to fat at a ratio that's got to be greater than 50:50 right now from the looks of things. You seem like a really good guy but don't let your loyalty harm your progress. I think it was mindspin who posted a sample diet with some higher and lower carb days that looked a little better. I would reccommend you do 5 low carb low cal days like you are doing now everyday and then for 2 days *in a row* do a higher carb day with very very low fat (just fish oils if possible) and bare maintenace protein (for you probably around 200grams max). The rest should be from starchy, high glucose carbs (try 300 grams to start; may need a bit more) with only a little bit of fructose. The higher carb days in succession will bump your leptin and get lipolysis moving again. I promise you, you will not gain fat from this, especially with your strict diet days that will follow. Look, this is just a sample but your diet currently is killing you. You deserve better. Good luck.

FWIW
I agree with this post 100%
:

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: March 18, 2006, 05:01:56 AM »
"a lil story".....
LAURA made fish the other night for supper (swordfish and tuna steaks)
now i fucking hate fish!,sooo as i been keeping a daily food log
(and scanning it and sending it to larry)
i discovered by keeping track of everything that goes in my mouth that my protein intake was only about 133 grams per day
Larry told me i needed at leasts 450 grams per day
soooo 40 - 50 grams protein per meal no exceptions!!!
the Fish was somewhere in the 50 gram range..............i could only choke down less than half of it
we came up with the bright idea to "BLEND" the fish in a " magic bullet blender"
lil water sum swrordfish..sum tuna

ALA" Fear Factory"........i took the smelly fish bile,drank it slowly
when it got to a quarter glass left i chugged it like a shot to get it over with
my body violently heaved and retched as i clamped my mouth shut to hold the thrown up fish bile in
(lil bit squirted out between my fingers)
i then swallowed it back down causing me to throw up once again
which i then swallowed and kept down

...................ahh the fun of pre-contest dieting  ;)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2056 on: March 18, 2006, 08:43:19 AM »
i discovered by keeping track of everything that goes in my mouth that my protein intake was only about 133 grams per day

Are you sure about that?  ???  Dang, I get that much without even trying  :-\
:

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2057 on: March 18, 2006, 09:07:44 AM »
"a lil story".....

I'm not saying anything bad against Cheri, but does she know who took cook fish & make it taste good?

I know alot of people that cook fish & it always comes out terrible (actually I'm one of those people)

I can follow the same exact method of cooking it, but it never comes out right.

To this day, My father can cook fish & I can't figure out how he does it & makes it always taste good.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2058 on: March 18, 2006, 10:38:14 AM »
Are you sure about that?  ???  Dang, I get that much without even trying  :-\

lol.im sure

and Knnny ............not sure (Laura is a great cook tho)
i just hate seafood!

body88

« Reply #2059 on: March 18, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »
"a lil story".....
(and scanning it and sending it to larry)
Larry told me i needed at leasts 450 grams per day
soooo 40 - 50 grams protein per meal no exceptions!!!
the Fish was somewhere in the 50 gram range..............i could only choke down less than half of it
we came up with the bright idea to "BLEND" the fish in a " magic bullet blender"
lil water sum swrordfish..sum tuna

ALA" Fear Factory"........i took the smelly fish bile,drank it slowly
when it got to a quarter glass left i chugged it like a shot to get it over with
my body violently heaved and retched as i clamped my mouth shut to hold the thrown up fish bile in
(lil bit squirted out between my fingers)
i then swallowed it back down causing me to throw up once again
which i then swallowed and kept down

...................ahh the fun of pre-contest dieting  ;)

Jesus Arvilla drink some egg whites!!!!! Dont go through that bullshit find a better source that you can handle.....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2060 on: March 18, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »

lol.im sure

and Knnny ............not sure (Laura is a great cook tho)
i just hate seafood!

I'm sure she is.

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #2061 on: March 18, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »
Would you guys let someone who has trouble counting their protein intake be your personal trainer??
young niggah greedy

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: March 18, 2006, 11:18:13 AM »
Would you guys let someone who has trouble counting their protein intake be your personal trainer??

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2063 on: March 18, 2006, 11:18:23 AM »
your coming around mike...Do yourself a favor and pick up some phosphatidylcholine to take care of the gyno you got...Still plenty of time to clear it up before the contest...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: March 18, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »
hmmmm..........

Phosphatidylcholine was initially used in emergencies and in the treatment of atheroma plaques in cardiac diseases. Recently, it has also been used in the treatment of localized fat deposits. We report on the authors' clinical experience of the use of 250 mg/ml phosphatidylcholine injections in the treatment of subcutaneous fat deposits, showing the clinical response and side-effects. Volunteers received phosphatidylcholine injections in several areas of localized fat deposits, with a minimum interval of one week and mean interval of 15 days between applications. Laboratory tests were performed during the period of the drug use. Clinical results reflect that phosphatidylcholine was efficacious in reducing the fatty pads in the treated areas, with few side effects. From the authors' point of view, the off-label use of phosphatidylcholine in the treatment of fatty pads and small areas of localized fat is safe, low cost, and effective.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2065 on: March 18, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
hmmmm..........

Phosphatidylcholine was initially used in emergencies and in the treatment of atheroma plaques in cardiac diseases. Recently, it has also been used in the treatment of localized fat deposits. We report on the authors' clinical experience of the use of 250 mg/ml phosphatidylcholine injections in the treatment of subcutaneous fat deposits, showing the clinical response and side-effects. Volunteers received phosphatidylcholine injections in several areas of localized fat deposits, with a minimum interval of one week and mean interval of 15 days between applications. Laboratory tests were performed during the period of the drug use. Clinical results reflect that phosphatidylcholine was efficacious in reducing the fatty pads in the treated areas, with few side effects. From the authors' point of view, the off-label use of phosphatidylcholine in the treatment of fatty pads and small areas of localized fat is safe, low cost, and effective.
How do you take it and where do ya get it?
:D Weee

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
« Reply #2066 on: March 18, 2006, 12:20:55 PM »
so how many calories were you eating when you were mistakenly eating 133g protein?  ???
I WILL OWN YOU

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2067 on: March 18, 2006, 04:16:27 PM »

you can get it at pumpnpose.com in the research chemicals dept...

the shiat works and its cheap

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2068 on: March 18, 2006, 07:19:30 PM »
Here's a photo I took of him on the beach. He was depleted here but his GH use it really obvious here.
are these photoshopped? if not..damn mike, your back is looking much better. if so, sorry for being such a duiimwit and thinking they werent phtoshopped.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2069 on: March 18, 2006, 07:19:51 PM »
you can get it at pumpnpose.com

the shiat works and its cheap

and make sure you get some lidoderma with it(its real cheap)because without it can be very painful...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2070 on: March 18, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »

i just picked some up for my girlfriend for her saddlebags...In a 1cc inslin pin, we are using 20units per shot and getting 5 shots per 1cc--we are doing 2cc on the left and 2cc on the right side..Only in week one right now...You do these once a week...But Im gonna try it in my chest(touch of gyno) before the summer starts...The chest(nip)area is such a sensitive area, I would start slow.. maybe 10units per shot at 10 shots per side(1cc)..

Warning though---she bruised up almost immediately after the shots(nothing major) and it looks weird for about 2 days because the stuff just sits right under the skin but does disapate...I talked to Chris who owns PNP and asked him about using it for gyno and he said that he hasn't heard of anyone using it for that but said it will work...I've seen pictures on the net of woman who have used mesotherapy for under their eye lids(that must be real sensitive) so i don't know why it wouldn't work for gyno...Hell for less then $100 its worth a shot...Clinics that do Mes therapy get a boat load of money for this stuff and thanks to places like PNP..We research people can get the stuff so much cheaper then going to have it done yourself...Gyno surgury was going to be in my future but i can't afford it and came across this stuff..It looks promising...

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2071 on: March 18, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »
where did you find that mongoloid?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2072 on: March 18, 2006, 09:57:56 PM »
Mike, I admire your determination...

but you're 250+ pounds!  And you're on gear & ECA!

2500 calories a day- along with weights and 1+ hour of cardio daily-

Holy crap, that's not a lot of calories.

I'm sure our nutritionists know better than I do...

But your metabolism has gotta be floored at this point.

And it's only March.  By August, you're going to be 176 pounds with zero metabolism and your legs are going to be very very flat.

Just my two cents... but you may want to up the calories or cycle the higher cal days to bring your metabolism back to life. Good luck!

Rob

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2073 on: March 19, 2006, 06:53:03 AM »
Rob listen, I'll give you your props on the computer stuff, but how in the hell are you going to sit there & advise Mike on what to do for contest prep,when you've never been close to stepping onstage. You know absolutely nothing on what it takes to compete ,other than what you've read or heard someone else do. Tell me( & I am not busting your chops) honestly, how many times have you competed or how many people have YOU personally prepped for a show?Just because Dell computers told me step for step how to hook up my computer ,does not mean I'm ready to build web-site's or tell you how too either.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: March 19, 2006, 12:32:16 PM »
Rob listen, I'll give you your props on the computer stuff, but how in the hell are you going to sit there & advise Mike on what to do for contest prep,when you've never been close to stepping onstage. You know absolutely nothing on what it takes to compete ,other than what you've read or heard someone else do. Tell me( & I am not busting your chops) honestly, how many times have you competed or how many people have YOU personally prepped for a show?Just because Dell computers told me step for step how to hook up my computer ,does not mean I'm ready to build web-site's or tell you how too either.

he competed once around 99 i think - do you research before you call someone out.

bigdaddy arvilla could learn alot from robs leg routine.