Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 240065 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1500 on: August 25, 2009, 05:17:17 AM »
HA HA HA! That's your funniest posts ever! The way you follow Pandae around defending and getting involved in every one of his little pissing contest with other posters is disturbing. What is your connection?

And what is the difference between what you do with Milos and what andre does with Chick? If anybody defends anybody you don't like they have a "man crush" or some kind of gay thing going. But no one, no one, spends more time on the board defending their buddies more than you do.

I'm a fan of Chick and I now have more respect for Milos for standing up to all the crap that knny187 and Switzenegger has given him regarding his wife and family. Real low life stuff. I hate to see them go at it like this. But, hey, it's GetBig.

But you, "chaos", are one pathetic son of a a beeyotch.

Defend your friends if you want but to bash others that do the same thing is so retarded.

BTW, as you like to tell me when I defend myself from Pandae's relentless and unprovoked personal attacks that have nothing to do with you: STFU!

Faggy little bitch meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: August 25, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »
HA HA HA! That's your funniest posts ever! The way you follow Pandae around defending and getting involved in every one of his little pissing contest with other posters is disturbing. What is your connection?

And what is the difference between what you do with Milos and what andre does with Chick? If anybody defends anybody you don't like they have a "man crush" or some kind of gay thing going. But no one, no one, spends more time on the board defending their buddies more than you do.

I'm a fan of Chick and I now have more respect for Milos for standing up to all the crap that knny187 and Switzenegger has given him regarding his wife and family. Real low life stuff. I hate to see them go at it like this. But, hey, it's GetBig.

But you, "chaos", are one pathetic son of a a beeyotch.

Defend your friends if you want but to bash others that do the same thing is so retarded.

BTW, as you like to tell me when I defend myself from Pandae's relentless and unprovoked personal attacks that have nothing to do with you: STFU!

Thank you....you my friend are definitely a voice of reason

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: August 25, 2009, 05:35:30 AM »
Faggy little bitch meltdown.

WOW!!!..unbelievable...your intellectual skills are worse than I thought :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1503 on: August 25, 2009, 05:41:02 AM »
Bob's a good guy but some people don't like him. If you stand for anything in life you're not going to please everybody. Anybody who goes through life without pissing off anybody and is liked by all is probably someone without strong convictions. They are more concerned with getting along and being liked and popular.

The problem that Bob has here is that people like to pile on. It's like the cowards that watch a fight and as soon as one goes down then they jump in to get in their little kicks to the head and stomach. Some popular posters will criticize Chick and then the cowards will just pile on.

I've never understood all the bashing Bob gets on this board. And even if you don't like him and think his physique sucks the guy has great hair. At least give him that.

agreed X700....Good post....I'm happy that a guy like chick even bothers to post to answer some questions...having some fun with chick is one thing....calling him a felon and asking for his stack is rude, stupid and impolite.....and people are constantly piling on without even thinking things through...it's not a mancrush (although we ALL on GetBig have mancrushes in a sense or we wouldn't be here)..it's common decency.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1504 on: August 25, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »
I've never understood all the bashing Bob gets on this board.

It's pretty easy to understand if you understand Getbig.   Getbig is all about truth, and there's nothing more hated around here than a hypocrite who continues to spout all of the "official lies" even in the face of a board full of people who know better.

As a person, Bob's probably okay...  he's in a tough position given that he makes decent money and his continued income is dependant on him continuing to tow the official line.  However, that doesn't change Getbig's dislike of the industry "powers that be" and their BS, so Bob will probably continue to have a target on his back around here. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1505 on: August 25, 2009, 07:12:20 AM »

It's pretty easy to understand if you understand Getbig.   Getbig is all about truth, and there's nothing more hated around here than a hypocrite who continues to spout all of the "official lies" even in the face of a board full of people who know better.

As a person, Bob's probably okay...  he's in a tough position given that he makes decent money and his continued income is dependant on him continuing to tow the official line.  However, that doesn't change Getbig's dislike of the industry "powers that be" and their BS, so Bob will probably continue to have a target on his back around here. 

LOL....you are amusing, I'll give you that.  Get big is all about TRUTH? Thats all you do is perpetuate lies, rumor and misinformation, along with the rest of the lemmings...and who better to know what the "truth" is, than a bunch of anonymous trolls on the internet, most of which have never seen the inside of a gym, much less ever been to a show or have anything to do with the IFBB....

Here's another revelation for you, if I stopped being the AR tomorrow, my income is the same....I know that ruins 99% of your conspiracy theories, but hey...it's definately more fun than the truth, right?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1506 on: August 25, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »
2 weeks away and this thread has argued it's way to 61 pages!? Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.   :D

*Gallic shrugs*

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: August 25, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »

Well, I'm not saying pros need to be singing the praises of gear, but endorsing bullshit supplements (99% of the supplements out there) is pretty fuccking disingenuous, wouldn't you say?

I've used supplements and I've used gear.  So have you.  You know as well as I do that supplements are total crap...   but you'll never admit it.

Not all supplements are total crap (Proteins, amino acids, multi vitamins).....

IMO all the ones that fill the pages of Flex magazine that claim will transform you into something else shy of being illegal....are crap.

BTW...I don't use any supplements even protein anymore   ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: August 25, 2009, 07:30:57 AM »
Bob 2 things....(one statement & one question)

(1) It's more creepier to note that Basile showing up at someone's funeral unannounced & not even being associated as a family friend than it is taking pictures of strangers.

(2) Do you have the 'interest' any longer to try & be reinstated as the AR when the time comes for a new term?

I am just wondering if being the AR is even giving you any satisfaction.  It wasn't for Shawn hence why he took the high road.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #1509 on: August 25, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »
1. To be a member of the IFBB

2. 2 years

3. Willing to lower your pride level

4. Have to able to say "yes" all the time to whatever the IFBB says

5. To be able to talk in a manner where even if everyone knows you are wrong you convince yourself you are right

6. Being able to spell "integrity" even without having any

7. Convince yourself you are actually representing the IFFB pro members and not just being a "yes" man to the IFBB and covering up all their bullshit

8. To spend a minimum of 75% of your free-time on the boards to absorb all the shit from everyone so the IFBB doesn't have to and they can spend more time counting their money

9. To take a minimum of 10 hours in a "double-talk/side-stepping" course so that any answer you give sounds half-way okay to a typical board member.  (Only all others will realize it is complete bullshit and a way to cover your ass)

3. Next year, I believe....

I looked up the rules to being the IFBB rep from when Chic was given awarded part of his prize winning the Masters running and found some of the most important ones he forgot to list ;)
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1510 on: August 25, 2009, 08:16:31 AM »
Bob 2 things....(one statement & one question)

(1) It's more creepier to note that Basile showing up at someone's funeral unannounced & not even being associated as a family friend than it is taking pictures of strangers.

(2) Do you have the 'interest' any longer to try & be reinstated as the AR when the time comes for a new term?

I am just wondering if being the AR is even giving you any satisfaction.  It wasn't for Shawn hence why he took the high road.

1. agreed

2. Of course I have interest, if I didn't I wouldn't do it.  It gives me great satisfaction that I can make a difference and positivly influence the direction of pro BB...Shawn took no "high road", he knew that his rocky relationships would not be very productive in getting things accomplished and decided to step aside to allow for someone who could

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: August 25, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »

1. agreed

2. Of course I have interest, if I didn't I wouldn't do it.  It gives me great satisfaction that I can make a difference and positivly influence the direction of pro BB...Shawn took no "high road", he knew that his rocky relationships would not be very productive in getting things accomplished and decided to step aside to allow for someone who could

Bob why was shawn's relationship with a lot of bodybuilders "rocky"?...I've heard two things and maybe you can clarify:

1. Shawn's ego was a problem..hence his problems with other BB'ers

2. Shawn got caught up in that whole mess with Milos..Milos claimed Shawn ratted him out to the FBI

if none of the above, then okay, or if you'd rather not comment then thats fine as well

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1512 on: August 25, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »

This is the definition of what a STOOGE is in the IFBB. Thanks, Chick. The Pro League is a closed shop of insiders who appoint the so-called pro athletes rep. I am amazed that Bob has enough gall to actually believe he makes a difference. His job is permanent and one of the requirements is to make sure no one else would ever want this position.

The bottom line is to keep the bodybuilders sheep in line and accept everything the places they receive.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1513 on: August 25, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »

Bob why was shawn's relationship with a lot of bodybuilders "rocky"?...I've heard two things and maybe you can clarify:

2. Shawn got caught up in that whole mess with Milos..Milos claimed Shawn ratted him out to the FBI

if none of the above, then okay, or if you'd rather not comment then thats fine as well
some great pictures of shawn talking to the police were posted on this website.  that was proof shawn ratted on milos.  this is theso called  "Iowa incident" we hear about

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #1514 on: August 25, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »

(2) happened after Shawn had retired I think. Even if not, it was towards the tail end of his career and had little to do with the AR position.
(1) certainly has an effect over it, but it was also Shawn's willingness to be so outspoken that hurt him. Criticizing the judging decision's every time any contest with nearly any and all placings. Shawn usually only competed in the Olympia, from about the middle of his career to the end this was the case, and he didn't make substantial changes from one contest to the next.
Shawn always seemed to rub people the wrong way; either his outspokenness or because he treated his job as such- a job/business. If you got in his way of making money, then you didn't like him because he's a business man.
There's also the debacle he was in with Flex Wheeler about Flex's calves, I'm sure that didn't help his own cause too much.  

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #1515 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:23 AM »
some great pictures of shawn talking to the police were posted on this website.  that was proof shawn ratted on milos.  this is theso called  "Iowa incident" we hear about

Are you referring to the security guards Shawn was seen talking to a BBing contest looked to be held in a high school gym? The same photo where it's obvious that he's mocking himself for being known as a rat, a parody that was set up merely for comical purposes?
If that's the photo you're referring to, you really need to get out of the house more!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: August 25, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »
This is the definition of what a STOOGE is in the IFBB. Thanks, Chick. The Pro League is a closed shop of insiders who appoint the so-called pro athletes rep. I am amazed that Bob has enough gall to actually believe he makes a difference. His job is permanent and one of the requirements is to make sure no one else would ever want this position.

The bottom line is to keep the bodybuilders sheep in line and accept everything the places they receive.

I can understand why a person would see it this way, but also I try to keep in mind that Chick is like Atlas.,..trying to carry the world on his shoulders....he doesn't have the power to enact the changes he thinks are best but a lot of people expect for him to be able to move mountains due to his status as rep in the BB community.....

the way I see it is that chick is between two immovable objects...the IFBB which has been around for a very very long time as the only game in town and which will not relinquish it's iron grip on bodybuilding and the top athletes such as Cutler, Ronnie, Dex, etc. who have made bunches of money within the IFBB formula and are not going to just acquiese to a guy like Chick trying to tear down the status quo.....

Chick is too polite to say this, but bodybuilders are NARCISSISTS..they care about themselves first and foremost...there is no real "brotherhood of the iron" and this goes double for the top guys, who would have to go along with chick if there is to be any REAL change....and they aren't going to do it because the way things are has been very good for them.....I'm sure those same guys who are on top now were crying on chick's shoulders many years ago when they were coming up about how unfair the system was for them...

In a way you can't blame the top guys because bodybuilding has traditionally been a sport where you PROMOTE YOURSELF and make money based upon your hard work in the gym, your personality, looks and savvy...It's basically a sport of independent contractors chasing a very limited piece of the money pie....hence why it's hard to get them together on anything....you can't blame them in a sense....the top guys are not going to accept less..and in fact, nor should they..after all in theory, they were the ones who outworked everyone else to get to where they are

Chick is actually one of the lucky ones who has been able to break through into TV and movies....but there aren't many like him..you can count them on one hand....Arnold, Reeves, Chick, a few others....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1517 on: August 25, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Are you referring to the security guards Shawn was seen talking to a BBing contest looked to be held in a high school gym? The same photo where it's obvious that he's mocking himself for being known as a rat, a parody that was set up merely for comical purposes?
If that's the photo you're referring to, you really need to get out of the house more!
sweetheart i know it was a mocking Milos parody, i was just having more mock on Milos :) for old time sake

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1518 on: August 25, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »
  Milos has how many IFBB Shows?
  Bob has how many IFBB Shows?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #1519 on: August 25, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »
sweetheart i know it was a mocking Milos parody, i was just having more mock on Milos :) for old time sake

Awww. you called me sweetheart. You really are a bigdumbbell, eh, I mean big lug.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1520 on: August 25, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »
WOW!!!..unbelievable...your intellectual skills are worse than I thought :D

"Meltdown" is chaos' go to line when you disagree with him and he has no intelligent response. You will be hearing a lot of it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1521 on: August 25, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »

agreed X700....Good post....I'm happy that a guy like chick even bothers to post to answer some questions...having some fun with chick is one thing....calling him a felon and asking for his stack is rude, stupid and impolite.....and people are constantly piling on without even thinking things through...it's not a mancrush (although we ALL on GetBig have mancrushes in a sense or we wouldn't be here)..it's common decency.....

Exactly! Chick has the balls to put himself out there and is therefore a target. Look, we all lament the sad state modern bodybuilding has become but people think that it's up to Bob to wave a magic wand and take us back to the days of Pumping Iron.

One of the more preposterous ideas is that Chick has a say on how much bodybuilders should get paid. Only one entity has that and it's the free market. Bodybuilders don't get paid as much as basketball players or baseball players or what have you because it doesn't bring in the cash like those sports do. It's not a main stream sport. Nobody forces anybody to become a bodybuilder. You can do very well if you're top tier but just like MMA fighters and boxers, if you're just a journeyman it's going to be tough going.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: August 25, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »
Luke told me he is going to compete again.

His dad died, too?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1523 on: August 25, 2009, 12:59:15 PM »
Here's another revelation for you, if I stopped being the AR tomorrow, my income is the same....I know that ruins 99% of your conspiracy theories, but hey...it's definately more fun than the truth, right?

No one said you get paid for being athlete's rep (not directly anyway), but it increases your industry visibility and helps you get your paid gigs as "all around industry mouthpiece".   I'm sure if you started deviating from what the industry powers-that-be want you to put out to the public, you would very quickly become persona non grata and start losing your gigs, including the paid ones.  Like I said, you're in a tough position, but for you to act like the whole "athlete's rep" thing is not part and parcel of your whole post-competitive career because it doesn't have a salary in and of itself is ridiculous.

Maybe you don't need to be athlete's rep, but as long as you are you know you need to tow the line or it will affect your income in the long run.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1524 on: August 25, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »
His dad died, too?
Someone needs to shop a pic of Vince with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn: Funeral Crashers.