Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26505 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2009, 04:09:28 AM »
qft

STFU DonkeyCock.  You are one of the biggest losers on this board.  Always talking shit.  The annoying funny guy who just won't shut up after a while and ends up getting on everyone's nerves and eventually gets his lilly ass kicked at the end of the night. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2009, 04:14:50 AM »
I stay natural because i already have close to pro size naturally.......
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2009, 04:32:43 AM »
donkeykong and goatboy = one person to me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2009, 04:36:34 AM »
STFU DonkeyCock.  You are one of the biggest losers on this board.  Always talking shit.  The annoying funny guy who just won't shut up after a while and ends up getting on everyone's nerves and eventually gets his lilly ass kicked at the end of the night. 

should i cry now?  ::) ::)

donkeykong and goatboy = one person to me

goatboy feels like my lost twin brother to me.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »
people who want to be "big" at all costs have serious pyshological issues mostly originating from childhood. It's a way to compensate for emotionals traumas or abuses deeply stored into someone's inconscious.
Most people suffering from this arent aware of why they're doing it until it leads to abnormal and anti social behaviors.

Quoted for the "truth"...... :(

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2009, 06:53:30 AM »
Kill yourself Juicer.

Woops you already are.

P.s - Donkey Kong is a legend you just fail at everything.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »
Kill yourself Juicer.

Woops you already are.

P.s - Donkey Kong is a legend you just fail at everything.

lol, don't be so hard on Musclemyanus. He is just jealous at everyone because even Sevastase looks better after 6 weeks of 2g Test.

dustin

« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2009, 11:42:32 AM »
people who want to be "big" at all costs have serious pyshological issues mostly originating from childhood. It's a way to compensate for emotionals traumas or abuses deeply stored into someone's inconscious.
Most people suffering from this arent aware of why they're doing it until it leads to abnormal and anti social behaviors.

Bodybuilding is a niche sport/activity/lifestyle or whatever you want to call it. The ones who juice are not unaware of the risks. You make it sound like a deadly game of Russian roulette, dude. Brutal fear mongering and epic resent for something of which you have no knowledge about.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2009, 11:44:33 AM »
Bodybuilding is a niche sport/activity/lifestyle or whatever you want to call it. The ones who juice are not unaware of the risks. You make it sound like a deadly game of Russian roulette, dude. Brutal fear mongering and epic resent for something of which you have no knowledge about.

Actually taking UG lab steroids or not legit pharmaceuticals IS russian roulette.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »
I stay natural because i already have close to pro size weight naturally.......

fixed ;D

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2009, 12:41:50 PM »
Well it was tested so.. not much more I can say.  I know there are guys who get around it but like I quoted earlier, Everyone from team Asia was disqualified in Vegas last year.
Yeah, and I know a guy who was too. But the guy in front of him wasn't natural either and hasn't been disqualified. If you know how to do it, you will pass with no much trouble their "drug test".
But hey, it's not a big deal and every one don't care if you are or are not. It's just a matter of honesty.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2009, 12:33:26 AM »

LOL, yeah..those few pimples I've gotten from using test over the years are deadly...and that other horrible side effect, sex drive x 5 when on test ;)

dustin

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2009, 01:37:55 AM »
LOL, yeah..those few pimples I've gotten from using test over the years are deadly...and that other horrible side effect, sex drive x 5 when on test ;)

My skin is really smooth, especially since shaving my head, eating better and hydrating properly. On gear it's surprisingly MUCH clearer, but I get RANDOM zits on cycle. One time I got one on my upper cheek which I found odd, one on my elbow and another on my leg. They weren't ingrown hairs, and fortunately were very small and popped easily leaving no mark.

Aside from that, I get no bad sides either. I just can't tolerate orals, but fuck orals anyway. BP stays good, cardio and cholesterol are good, kidneys are good, everything is hunky dory. My only problem now is that I haven't been on juice for almost a year - feels like a damn eternity! :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
All this fighting about natural or not, who cares? I don't think it is important to stay natural if you can make LONG term gains on juice, for example I see nothing wrong with juicing to your natural limit and trying to maintain that. The analogy would be, working 20 years to make a million € or getting it in a few months and I think few people would argue they would prefer to work 20 years for that.
I hate the State.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »
All this fighting about natural or not, who cares? I don't think it is important to stay natural if you can make LONG term gains on juice, for example I see nothing wrong with juicing to your natural limit and trying to maintain that. The analogy would be, working 20 years to make a million € or getting it in a few months and I think few people would argue they would prefer to work 20 years for that.
whatever you gain short term with juice is lost, even if you haven't surpassed your natural limit.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
Actually taking UG lab steroids or not legit pharmaceuticals IS russian roulette.

don't you think thats a bit of a stretch?  UG labs are dubious, but russian roulette is 1/6 chance of killing yourself. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »
whatever you gain short term with juice is lost, even if you haven't surpassed your natural limit.

Hell no, not true at all.. you keep a little from every cycle, it may be 2-3 lbs. but it's lean muscle mass which accumulates over time.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2009, 11:41:43 PM »
don't you think thats a bit of a stretch?  UG labs are dubious, but russian roulette is 1/6 chance of killing yourself. 

Well, actually you're right, because ALL underground labs produce under hideous conditions, far from pharmaceutical standards.

So the chance of NOT getting what you want with a UG lab is 1/1.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

QFT....maybe just 'a little' stretch....lol

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2009, 11:52:30 PM »
QFT....maybe just 'a little' stretch....lol

Actually it isn't.

UG labs = dirtier than a restaurant kitchen.

DK II

• Getbig V

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2009, 02:13:16 AM »
isnt that the same

io856

« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2009, 02:14:53 AM »
Actually it isn't.

UG labs = dirtier than a restaurant kitchen.
what would you know?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46:40 AM »
what would you know?
Maybe he has some common sense and logic.  ::)