Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE! CRAIG TITUS LINKED TO MLB STEROIDS SCANDAL  (Read 11837 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! CRAIG TITUS LINKED TO MLB STEROIDS SCANDAL
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2009, 04:53:40 AM »

you don't feel that it's amazing that a guy who was a professional bodybuilder, and was convicted of murder was also found to be a middle man in the distribution of steroids to some of baseball's biggest stars?..good story if you ask me

certainly

but not amazing

he's a dirtbag so it figures

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2009, 06:19:38 AM »

Those afterparties he hosted must have been a place to be for buyer and sellers alike

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2009, 06:23:56 AM »
Those afterparties he hosted must have been a place to be for buyer and sellers alike

whow, are you a private investigator or from the CIA??

your knowledge about criminals is amazing.  ::) ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2009, 06:35:23 AM »

NOBODY CARES

BB isn't high enough on the radar to be a concern...baseball is, football is, track is....

As for your misinformation on not being able to stay away from drugs for a few weeks... certain drugs stay in the sstem for a looong time

NOBODY cares about bodybuilding - they have OLYMPIA cause BBin will NEVER be in the OLYMPICS = where any real athlete makes $$$$

ONLY reason for pro's now a days is to sell supplements - no pro lives a rich life just off competition - the reason you juice your gills out and compete year after year is to get your name out there and for what???  to sell some magazines and supplements...maybe make a few thousand, MAYBE

then what....I bet BOB has got some fat 401K from weider or scitech or whatever bullshit company he says he works for -- he doesnt - he might bullshit and say he has some portfolio but he doesnt

bodybuilding as a 'professional' has gotten him closer to losing his health insurance if he even has any and no retirement in this 'sport'.............a top athlete signs endorsements to make real money....hell even bud light pays lesner.......what fckn company besides some shit supplement company or gay magazine would endorse a pro bodybuilder WITH MONEY YOU CAN ACTUALLY LIVE OFF OF.....NOT some fast $5000 from EAS for a 'shoot'

pro bb'ers (the middle teir and below) will ALWAYS be prey to the GAY community and schmoes cause that is the ONLY way they will gain an audience and make money........

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE SHAFT - to make you pockets bigger and buy you AAS

oh yea......if you take deca you can get 'effects for weeks at a time' ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2009, 06:36:51 AM »
NOBODY cares about bodybuilding - they have OLYMPIA cause BBin will NEVER be in the OLYMPICS

ONLY reason for pro's now a days is to sell supplements - no pro lives a rich life just off competition - the reason you juice your gills out and compete year after year is to get your name out there and for what???  to sell some magazines and supplements...maybe make a few thousand, MAYBE

then what....I bet BOB has got some fat 401K from weider or scitech or whatever bullshit company he says he works for -- he doesnt - he might bullshit and say he has some portfolio but he doesnt

bodybuilding as a 'professional' has gotten him closer to losing his health insurance if he even has any and no retirement in this 'sport'.............a top athlete signs endorsements to make real money....hell even bid light pays lesner.......what fckn company besides some shit supplement company or gay magazine would endorse a pro bodybuilder WITH MONEY YOU CAN ACTUALLY LIVE OFF OF.....NOT some fast $5000 from EAS for a 'shoot'

pro bb'ers (the middle teir and below) will ALWAYS be prey to the GAY community and schmoes cause that is the ONLY way they will gain an audience and make money........

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE SHAFT - to make you pockets bigger and buy you AAS

oh yea......if you take deca you can get 'effects for weeks at a time' ::) ::) ::)

Spikey, be careful with your heart.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2009, 06:40:23 AM »
NOBODY cares about bodybuilding - they have OLYMPIA cause BBin will NEVER be in the OLYMPICS = where any real athlete makes $$$$

bodybuilding as a 'professional' has gotten him closer to losing his health insurance if he even has any and no retirement in this 'sport'.............a top athlete signs endorsements to make real money....hell even bud light pays lesner.......what fckn company besides some shit supplement company or gay magazine would endorse a pro bodybuilder WITH MONEY YOU CAN ACTUALLY LIVE OFF OF.....NOT some fast $5000 from EAS for a 'shoot'

calm down and get the fuck out of the board, you hate bbing yet you stay here. dont you have any dignity?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2009, 06:50:57 AM »
Of course it would survive...the guys would be smaller, maybe not as ripped....but if it were cross the board and an even playing field...what difference would it make?  All relative....

Baseball has survived, so has football, etc

No the IFBB would not survive like it does today.  If so then YOU should insist on IOC type of drug testing at every event and also before the renewal of any IFBB pro card they should be cleared by a REAL and REPUTABLE physician and testing clinic.  Lie detector tests and any other test should be given to make sure to highest ability no one is taking anything.  Very hard to do but I guarantee just doing this would cut 95% of the IFBB roster.  Do you think the IFBB could survive with 95% less members and competitors.  And baseball and some other sports survive cause even though there are many who do not take roids the people who do, do NOT abuse them in a way like BB's do.  Take away the roids in baseball and other sports you still have very athletic guys who have been playing their sport since they were kids and made it to the pros most likely roid free.  Take away the roids in BB and you have a normal (sometimes less) person up on stage who lifts weights and diets.  Do you think the bodies of the BB's today are so much bigger and guys are stronger because they train and eat differently.  God I hope not.
No Worries 4 me

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2009, 06:51:36 AM »
calm down and get the fuck out of the board, you hate bbing yet you stay here. dont you have any dignity?

No i am a bodybuilder............. ...I dont like postion chick takes on alot of shit

he is a pompious ass......and back in the day he stepped in some shit he shouldnt had and his 'buddy' was all like 'thank god bob chick stood up for me on getbig"

fck that.....I was just trying to prove that some bodybuilder are good guys, make money, compete for the fans ---- most are guys I would hang out with and smoke a blunt

but bob chick is a fake, he only in it for gayness and faggotry, and he chummin it up in masters competitions and chimes in with bullshit every now and then

I am 260 6' - I wear bodybuilding on my shoulders everyday but I WOULD NOT want someone like bob chick as a representative for my community if I were a pro competitor - guy sucks cock is only reason he is in postion

prob gave out a few 'backstage passes' in the hotel rooms at nationals ;) ;) :-\ :-X

guy is a washed up clown who fills his pockets with cum stained $5bills

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »
No the IFBB would not survive like it does today.  If so then YOU should insist on IOC type of drug testing at every event and also before the renewal of any IFBB pro card they should be cleared by a REAL and REPUTABLE physician and testing clinic.  Lie detector tests and any other test should be given to make sure to highest ability no one is taking anything.  Very hard to do but I guarantee just doing this would cut 95% of the IFBB roster.  Do you think the IFBB could survive with 95% less members and competitors.  And baseball and some other sports survive cause even though there are many who do not take roids the people who do, do NOT abuse them in a way like BB's do.  Take away the roids in baseball and other sports you still have very athletic guys who have been playing their sport since they were kids and made it to the pros most likely roid free.  Take away the roids in BB and you have a normal (sometimes less) person up on stage who lifts weights and diets.  Do you think the bodies of the BB's today are so much bigger and guys are stronger because they train and eat differently.  God I hope not.

chick will neglect drug abuse no matter what.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
No i am a bodybuilder............. ...I dont like postion chick takes on alot of shit

he is a pompious ass......and back in the day he stepped in some shit he shouldnt had and his 'buddy' was all like 'thank god bob chick stood up for me on getbig"

fck that.....I was just trying to prove that some bodybuilder are good guys, make money, compete for the fans ---- most are guys I would hang out with and smoke a blunt

but bob chick is a fake, he only in it for gayness and faggotry, and he chummin it up in masters competitions and chimes in with bullshit every now and then

I am 260 6' - I wear bodybuilding on my shoulders everyday but I WOULD NOT want someone like bob chick as a representative for my community

guy is a washed up clown who fills his pockets with cum stained $5bills
'Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?'   ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2009, 06:59:46 AM »
'Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?'   ;D

I'd fck me :-*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2009, 07:01:58 AM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:44 PM »

Plenty of athletes make next to nothing off the Olympics...do a little research before making a bigger fool of yourself

As for contracts...LOL...you're as clueless as Basile

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »
Plenty of athletes make next to nothing off the Olympics...do a little research before making a bigger fool of yourself

As for contracts...LOL...you're as clueless as Basile

make, maybe, MAYBE --- BUT THEY GET PAID TO BE ATHLETES/COMPETE/TRAIN YEAR ROUND

All U.S. athletes can earn a “medal bonus” from the U.S. Olympic committee for each medal won.
The U.S. pays American medal winners
$25,000 for gold,
$15,000 for silver,
$10,000 for bronze medals.

Russia
$100,000 for gold,
$60,000 for silver,
 $40,000 for bronze.

PLUS the CORPORATE sponsorships that pay for everything including food, travel, hotel, clothes, training, YEAR ROUND --

what bodybuilders are set up like that without gayness or faggotry involved??? which was my point ::)

man you dodge gay bullets like your morphenis-master of the faggotry matrix

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »

what bodybuilders are set up like that without gayness or faggotry involved??? which was my point ::)

Get a good-paying job and pay for your food, gym membership, hormones, travel, and hotels yourself then.  :P

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »
make, maybe, MAYBE --- BUT THEY GET PAID TO BE ATHLETES/COMPETE/TRAIN YEAR ROUND

All U.S. athletes can earn a “medal bonus” from the U.S. Olympic committee for each medal won.
$25,000 for gold,
$15,000 for silver,

Russia
$100,000 for gold,
$60,000 for silver,
 $40,000 for bronze.

PLUS the CORPORATE sponsorships that pay for everything including food, travel, hotel, clothes, training, YEAR ROUND --

There is no need to "dodge" anything...you're talking out of your ass

Any decent suplement contract pays all of those things mentioned, and some of the top guys have contracts in the upper 6 figures....

You sure do like to bring up gayness and faggotry a lot

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

Any decent suplement contract pays all of those things mentioned, and some of the top guys have contracts in the upper 6 figures....

haha.....I'll pipe it down diesel

can you give an example ( no need to name names) of a typical top pro contract/endorsement

contract is signed: what are the perks?
say over a peroid of 6months:
travel allowance
food allowance
clothes
supplements
?

is $$ given up front? or is it like a weekly/monthly deal?  if it is as you say, throw some numbers out

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »
Well, they never did solve that Jimmy Hoffa thing, did they? ;D
I think he's also invoilved in the unsolved "who killed Biggy and Tupac" scandals also.    Add Jon Bene Ramsey!!!!
((-::

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2009, 04:48:14 PM »
haha.....I'll pipe it down diesel

can you give an example ( no need to name names) of a typical top pro contract/endorsement

contract is signed: what are the perks?
say over a peroid of 6months:
travel allowance
food allowance
clothes
supplements
?

is $$ given up front? or is it like a weekly/monthly deal?  if it is as you say, throw some numbers out

There are no 6 month contracts...yearly, or multiyear

Here is one of the top guys:

$600K Yr. 4 year deal

%cut of a certain line of products

Travel, food, supps, clothes paid, first class travel only

Additional money by guest appearances (5K per) all expenses paid, DVD sales, clothing line,  pics, etc

Additional contracts with major magazine (100K), numerous industry related companies

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »
There are no 6 month contracts...yearly, or multiyear

Here is one of the top guys:

$600K Yr. 4 year deal

%cut of a certain line of products

Travel, food, supps, clothes paid, first class travel only

Additional money by guest appearances (5K per) all expenses paid, DVD sales, clothing line,  pics, etc

Additional contracts with major magazine (100K), numerous industry related companies
That's the top 5 at the olympia. No others get that, otherwise why would so many resport to G4P.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2009, 04:56:21 PM »
That's the top 5 at the olympia. No others get that, otherwise why would so many resport to G4P.

Who are you referring to?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »
'Don't try,' indeed!    :D

/you're really twisting buk's sentiment, tho   

Please explain, I lost you here. How am I twisting it?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »

The question is doesn't Chick realize all this or is he just playing stupid.

There is no bodybuilding, as we know it, without drugs. Sports like baseball would survive like you say. The Weider's desperately wanted bb in the Olympics or at least recognized somewhat. Legitimate year round drug testing would have helped their cause no doubt. But, here's the problem: reduce the drug use drastically and there is no bodybuilding. It's dead. So it was a problem that couldn't be solved.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

$25,000 for gold,
$15,000 for silver,

Russia
$100,000 for gold,
$60,000 for silver,
 $40,000 for bronze.

Jesus.......this is so goddamn funny!!!..LMAO...the faggotry matrix......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

Touche' Bob  :)