Author Topic: Robert Burneika The Verdict  (Read 21153 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Robert Burneika The Verdict
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2009, 04:03:01 AM »
Hazbin has a awesome physique.He has a body like a top level 1990's bodybuilder.The reason I say this is ,because he has lean quality dense muscle.Todays bodybuilders, because of insulin, look more washed out.Hazbin has muscle that has good tie in and flows together well.He has a very balanced, and symmetrical physique.I wish I had his round muscle belly's and small bones.

pretty good assessment. i was at my best in 1991. that was the last year i took competing seriously. here is me 3 weeks out at 240 lbs and on stage at 226.  i was 26 years old. nobody even mentioned GH or insulin for years after this in Canada

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »
Thats why I don't post alot on this board, to much negative energy.If there was more positive people I would post more and share more knowledge and secrets.To those of you to im me positive responses thank you

Getbig is the best bb forum for the simple reason that it's not as censored as other boards.

I'm a nice and polite poster compared to you. You complain about a vendetta against you? You gotta be kidding me. What about your vendetta against Kamali and Plazmosis? Why do you spread this negativity? I thought you were for "spreading knowledge"?

You have talked a LOT of shit about a lot of different industry people on this board, so why do you complain when someone points out factual lies and BS coming from you?

As far as not misleading people with the "ephedra leaf" - that's a total lie and you know it! The only reason it's on the label is due to the word EPHEDRA. Most consumers don't know this doesn't work like the ephedra they are used to taking. It's only on the label to fool the consumer, no other reason! IT'S A SCAM. PERIOD.

If you don't want people talking shit about your products then lead by example, don't say this or that product by another company sucks.

Van, I don't believe in Gamma O, ,who said I did?

No?

First of a freind of mine owns Gamma O and has shown me legitmate research that it doesnt in fac t raise a persons natural testosterone levles.His name is John, and he actually had solid clinical studies showing Gamma O realy works.

Still waiting on the legitimate research. This is just one out numerous BS statements from you.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2009, 08:51:29 AM »
Getbig is the best bb forum for the simple reason that it's not as censored as other boards.

I'm a nice and polite poster compared to you. You complain about a vendetta against you? You gotta be kidding me. What about your vendetta against Kamali and Plazmosis? Why do you spread this negativity? I thought you were for "spreading knowledge"?

You have talked a LOT of shit about a lot of different industry people on this board, so why do you complain when someone points out factual lies and BS coming from you?

As far as not misleading people with the "ephedra leaf" - that's a total lie and you know it! The only reason it's on the label is due to the word EPHEDRA. Most consumers don't know this doesn't work like the ephedra they are used to taking. It's only on the label to fool the consumer, no other reason! IT'S A SCAM. PERIOD.

If you don't want people talking shit about your products then lead by example, don't say this or that product by another company sucks.

You want to talk negativity, getitonny is constantly bitching and complaining about someone in the business.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »
If GetIt doesn't post a response to Van's post above within 6 hours, I think I'll do it on his behalf ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »
You want to talk negativity, getitonny is constantly bitching and complaining about someone in the business.

Yes, he's a very negative person. I have no problem with someone with a passion for the sport but he's just real negative and can't back up his so-called expertise.

If GetIt doesn't post a response to Van's post above within 6 hours, I think I'll do it on his behalf ;D

Something about a gun rack in the back of my truck? Drinking beers while posting on getbig?  :D

I also play the banjo.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »
Something about a gun rack in the back of my truck? Drinking beers while posting on getbig?  :D

I also play the banjo.

See for yourself 8) ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=291892.msg4151719#msg4151719

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »
See for yourself 8) ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=291892.msg4151719#msg4151719

Perfect impression.

I hope John does the protein analysis and then publicizes the results on his site and on getbig. We'll see who was right about that.  8)

If you shipped a sealed bottle of product to a lab and have it assayed.There is not much a company can say.
Think a little, think! Ask around, ask some industry people. Mail Mike McCandless for example. Email: my65cuda@aol.com (used to own bulknutrition, now CEO of Primaforce. Had a label claim site for a very brief time and it was closed quickly due to lawsuits). Even if you had the lab order the product directly there's going to be problems. Will the lab testify in court that they stand by their test 100%??

Dante has said he knows of several big companies with shit products. Will he name them publicly? No way in hell!

A competitor sending in a sample from some other company for testing?  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »
here's the bottom line with supp companies--they are ALL LIARS AND CHEATS.  all make phony claims---ALL of them.  get it?  no reason to do assays.  they would someone how figure a way to scam that as well.  they are all constantly on the make and working some hustle or game.  the sooner you all realize this the sooner you will understand this "business."

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »
Van, and the rest of you jokers, I wont even reply to you.Your not even in my league.All I can say is a practice what I preach, my physique speaks for itself, as do my athlete such as Robert Burneika.I am not going to stoop myself to your level Van.Your bitter because you are a failure.All you have to do is look at you and you see a man who failed in life.You aren't a nice looking man and you aren't muscular.Your just an odd looking man with a worst then average physique.The only way you can knock me is on these boards because in person you would be a coward in my presence.As for my delayed response,well I don't have very many posts because I don't spend much time on getbig....I have a life, and I am actually a real bodybuilder

Now on a positive note...Hazbin you look awesome.Your physique has really Good detail.The more pics you post, the more I'm impressed.Why didn't you turn pro? You are very symmetrical, your lean and hard? What show did you compete in?
As far as using gh and insulin they are both overrated unless you use alot of them.I don't think you needed either one.Most guys these guys on even a national level are using 9-18 iu's of GH per day.I thought most guys were only using 4 ius's but thats what they claim you start talking there supplier, and they tell you how much they are really using.Most bodybuilders, say, I am using 500 mg of test, lol yeah ....right, lol.I actually believed one national competitor when he told he only used 4i's of GH per day, but his supplier told me we was using a bottle per day.Thats means he spending probably $2500 + a month on GH alone.
So Hazbin, its kind of good you didn't use GH......You didn't need it anyways.Most guys would give there left nut to have your muscle shape, size and conditioning.Its actually good to see there is actually a real bodybuilder on this board.lol.
Hazbin are you still training? Are you still about the same size, or like me did you take it down a notch?
I don't know about you but when you hit 40 your body doesn't recover like it used to, and things hurt longer, lol.All the things I did when I was younger, I pay for now when I first wake up in the morning, lol

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »
Van, and the rest of you jokers, I wont even reply to you.Your not even in my league.All I can say is a practice what I preach, my physique speaks for itself, as do my athlete such as Robert Burneika.I am not going to stoop myself to your level Van.Your bitter because you are a failure.All you have to do is look at you and you see a man who failed in life.You aren't a nice looking man and you aren't muscular.Your just an odd looking man with a worst then average physique.The only way you can knock me is on these boards because in person you would be a coward in my presence.As for my delayed response,well I don't have very many posts because I don't spend much time on getbig....I have a life, and I am actually a real bodybuilder

Ummm...in all respect...you kinda did just stoop to 'his level'

Now on a positive note...Hazbin you look awesome.Your physique has really Good detail.The more pics you post, the more I'm impressed.Why didn't you turn pro? You are very symmetrical, your lean and hard? What show did you compete in?
As far as using gh and insulin they are both overrated unless you use alot of them.I don't think you needed either one.Most guys these guys on even a national level are using 9-18 iu's of GH per day.I thought most guys were only using 4 ius's but thats what they claim you start talking there supplier, and they tell you how much they are really using.Most bodybuilders, say, I am using 500 mg of test, lol yeah ....right, lol.I actually believed one national competitor when he told he only used 4i's of GH per day, but his supplier told me we was using a bottle per day.Thats means he spending probably $2500 + a month on GH alone.
So Hazbin, its kind of good you didn't use GH......You didn't need it anyways.Most guys would give there left nut to have your muscle shape, size and conditioning.Its actually good to see there is actually a real bodybuilder on this board.lol.
Hazbin are you still training? Are you still about the same size, or like me did you take it down a notch?
I don't know about you but when you hit 40 your body doesn't recover like it used to, and things hurt longer, lol.All the things I did when I was younger, I pay for now when I first wake up in the morning, lol

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »

thanx for the props bro!

why didn't i turn pro? i always lost, haha.  those last pics were from the 1991 Canadians. i did use gh for the first time in 1999. i honestly think it revved my metabolism beyond my ability to intake food so i acually lost muscle from it.  the last time i did the nationals was 2007. i never did them 2 years in a row, and i think that affects the judges.  i opened a gym in 1992 and never really took competing seriously after that. i am about 240 now, but don't really train. i golfed today and can hardly move, my entire body hurts, and i rode a cart,lol. 

i never really brought my  best physique to the stage. not even close. i was always peaked between 1 and 4 weeks out, dammit!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
Hazbin, the reason I didn't turn pro ,....2 reasons 1)  I didn't get big enough, I competed at 258 lbs, but I needed to be 275 lbs to fill in my big frame 2) I didn't use GH or Insulin.If I would have used alot of gh, 9-18ius a day, like these guys do, I would have been alot bigger.Plus if I added insulin, I probably would have gotten up to 310-325lbs.If I would have done these 2 things I probably could have been a top contender for the national title.I really don't think I have the genetics to turn pro.
I got big bones, a long torso, big rigs, big wrists, and long muscle belly's.So I really didn't have what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder.
Hazbin you could have turn pro.You had small bones, and round muscle belly's I just think you didn't have the knowledge you needed to turn pro.Trust me if you were to use GH ,and maybe insulin you would have made a great pro.
As far as pain goes I hear you on that one.I been in 3 major car accidents, had a cable crossover machine fall on my head, plus I was a nose guard for a semi pro football team for 5 years.So my back and knees, always hurt when I first wake up.
After about 15 minutes, I loosen up.I go to a chiropractor 4 times a month, it does help.
Like you I am right around 240-250lbs, I just stay in shape, I got nothing to prove anymore

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

Next time you see Kamali or Jim Magnone please tell them their product contains "Dried Semen from a angry fat cocky Persian man"(direct quote from you).

I tell you you use "ephedra leaf" to deceive the ignorant consumer, WHICH IS FACT.

WHO IS THE MALICIOUS JEALOUS BITTER HATER?

You are a such a nice person who only compliments other people, without a malicious bone in his body. ::) 

The stupid thing is, all these companies are coming out with pre-workout product.Because everybody wants a peace of BSN's NO-XPLODES buissness.The problem is King Kimali's products sucks, I mean sucks really really bad.I havent tried it, but I read the ingredients, which is nothing cutting edge, and the bottles would only cost me like $4 to make.If that .There is nothing in that product that is great or even expensive.The bottom line is Plazmosis is a cheap NO-XLPODE knock off.With a fat cocky persian behind it.Plazmosis is a bigger then King Kimali himself, I just hope he doesnt rip to many people off with this baking soda in a bottle garbage.King Kamali got probably fired from Muscle-Tech, because he is a loud mouth idiot .So now he is preying on non educated consumers and high school kids.Ripping them off out of there hard earned money.Charging an arm and a leg, for a product that 6 months from now will be on the clearence shelves of supplement stores dicounted at 70% off because once people try it they wont buy it again.
The Octo mom, the lasy who had 8 babies, took Plazmosis.The secret ingredient in Plazmosis is Persian semen extracted from King Kimali. left testicle.It is then freezed to 400,00000 degrees below zero.
After consuming Plazmosis for only 2 days, she became pregnant with 8 children.
Guys if you give you gf or wife Plazmosis, there is a chance she could become prgant with King Kamali's kid
Plazmosis Ingreidents? Pharmaceutical grade Maltodextrin,Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose,$4.50 per kilo Chinese creatine, with a fancy name, attached to it, to make it sound cutting edge.Dried Semen from a angry fat cocky Persian man,Baking Soda, Peroxide ( for whitetning effect with the bakingh soda) Flour, Pure Cain Sugar, from C & H, Kool-Aide,Citric Acid, natural Flavoring, and Snake Oil( used as a Essential Fatty Acid)
No ,....He is not on Plazmosis, the UFC banned Plazmosis, aswell as the NPC, and IFBB....John Lindsey sent out a certified letter to Mr USA, competitors, that they will be testing for Plazmosis.If any competitors tests positive for ,persian semen, I mean Plazmosis, they will be banned from the NPC, andf the Mr USA.
Jim Manion also sent a letter to all IFBB athletes competed at the Mr Olympia, stating they will be testing for Plazmosis ......If any athlete shows up postive for Plazmosis, they will be banned from the IFBB for life.

Plazmosis is considered a very unfair advantage, the dried Persian semen, backing soda,Pharmaceutical Grade Maltodextrin,  Dextrose, and flour make and sugar.Makes it so anabolic its banned from the NPC,THE IFBB,the ABA,THE UFC and the Olympics.
One Plazmosis user actually gained 25lbs in one week, and his penis grew 2" and his right foot grew 2 shoe sizes.Plazmosis, is potent stuff!!!!!!!

You wouldn't stoop to my level? Yeah ok. You are a gutter punk, that's how low you are. I only deal with facts.

You better hope the FDA doesn't take closer look at your products. In many cases they are illegal and mislabeled.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »
I just laugh when I see this pic.Van are you a inbreed, were your parents brother and sister? or kissing cousins? I mean come on, have got to be the ugliest SOB I have ever seen.I actually feel sorry for you.The thick nerdy 70's glasses, the Kmart cowboy hat to cover the badly balding head, lol.I bet you even have long hair on one side so you can do the comb over.Plus in the pic you can tell your fat, lol.Isn't this a bodybuilding chat?Your not a bodybuilder, so you must be a gay muscle worshiping freak.Why else would an ugly fat, inbreed hillbilly come to this site? Van your just mad because I am everything your not.You look like a failure, and a bitter looser.The only way you can attack me is on the internet, because face to face,you would have your tail between your legs lie a scared lil puppy.

Hazbin, I am sorry I had to drift on our conversation.You know how it is, when you got a nice physique.You always have haters, who don't like you because there lack of success in there own lives.There are real bodybuilders, then there are guys who just talk, and say they are doing shows that don't even exist.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2009, 10:06:17 PM »
You complain about us who think most naturals are liars. Go tell Levrone he's a liar, say it to his face tough guy.  ;)

I dont beleive Kevin Leverone is totally clean.I know this for a fact.How can you go from using a ton of sh$%4 like he was to not using anything at all.Your body would shut down.I made that mistake once.I stopped using all gear in 2006, and I couldnt get any HCG OR Clomid, so I just said screw it.Wrong thing to do !!!!!! Very Very dumb.After about 6 months I was getting more tired often.After about a year I couldnt get a pump.After 2 years I lost my drive totally, I felt like shi%$ all the time.I went to a doctor who is a friend of mine.My testosterone levels were 118.Guys the average mans testosterone levels range from 250-850, if your 250 your still considered very low.I had the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy.Beleive it or not I still weighed 238lbs, but I was flat as fu#$# and sore all the time.I got some help from my Doctor, and I gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and I felt better everyday.
So fellas, dont let your test, levels go down, you will feel like dogsh$#.No pump no energy, sore all the time, and sex is something you could care less about.Without testosterone life sucks, lol.
My point is Kevin has to be doing something.I know he was using more gear then I was.I want near his level, and look what happened to me.If you guys remeber correctly Kevin would train hard or use gear until 12 weeks before a show.So you know he had to be using a shi#$ load of gear.He would go from 210 lbs,to 250lbs on stage in 12 weeks.I figure he was using probably atleast 1500mg of test, 12iu;s of GH,400MG of Primobolan, 400mg of Trenbalone,plus Winstrol and Anavar.
He gained 40lbs of Muscle in 12 weeks.!!!!! He had to be doing a ton of shi$# !!!

I am not knocking Kevin, because Kevin is the man.The guy loooked amazing.I would die to have his genetics.The truth is, he has got to be doing something, like 200mg of Testosterone  a week, HCG, or Clomid.Which is natural compared to what he was using.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2009, 10:10:08 PM »
lol....The worst part about is you admited to using steroids, to look this bad, lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »
I just laugh when I see this pic.Van are you a inbreed, were your parents brother and sister? or kissing cousins?

If I'm an inbreed then what are you? Compare our writing. English is my third language, which I haven't even actually spoken once in my life. You come across like a retard when you write, and no, it's not because you have "thick fingers". :D

You are so stupid and unprofessional you don't even bother with spell check for your labels.  ??? ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »
Yes, I suck at typing so what.Is that all you can say? I would rather be a horrible typer, then have a horrible physique like yours.Van do you actually lift weights? In that pic you look like your about 190lbs at 20% bodyfat.There is no muscle on your body.