Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64047 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Demons are boring  :-\

^Well that can't be because you're an angel, because you're not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

We both know this, Judi.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
bump for Jag's ridiculousness

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
First of a freind of mine owns Gamma O and has shown me legitmate research that it doesnt in fac t raise a persons natural testosterone levles.His name is John, and he actually had solid clinical studies showing Gamma O realy works.
As far as the pro steroids I named are legitmate names.They are very similar to the prosteroids Legal Gear has in there product line.Ours how ever is one molecule diffrent so ours is a little bit stronger, and lasts longer in the blood stream.I f you dont beleive me thats your problem I have nothing to prove to you.My company will be releasing this product on February 1st, to our stores.It will be the strongest non adro product ever devloped, and will pretty much kill andro.The problem is it will probably be banned in about 2 to 6 months once the FDA  gets wind of it.The product will be called a Methyl Test Depot .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth??
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »
Well we have our first bid on the Pro-Argi 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!, check it out.... ;D
A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
First of a freind of mine owns Gamma O and has shown me legitmate research that it doesnt in fac t raise a persons natural testosterone levles.His name is John, and he actually had solid clinical studies showing Gamma O realy works.
As far as the pro steroids I named are legitmate names.They are very similar to the prosteroids Legal Gear has in there product line.Ours how ever is one molecule diffrent so ours is a little bit stronger, and lasts longer in the blood stream.I f you dont beleive me thats your problem I have nothing to prove to you.My company will be releasing this product on February 1st, to our stores.It will be the strongest non adro product ever devloped, and will pretty much kill andro.The problem is it will probably be banned in about 2 to 6 months once the FDA  gets wind of it.The product will be called a Methyl Test Depot .

sounds like a dirty steroid

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I have a product out called SuperOxy. Dont be fooled, the tub isnt empty, it actually has "enriched oxygen" air in there. Just rip off the seal and put the tub over your head, breath in deeply and you'll feel the power of "supercharged oxygen". Your lifts will go through the roof and your appitite will increase 10 fold.

GMCtrk

I wonder if I could sell relabelled crisco cans too :o

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I swear people are so gullible, if I could find a way to make my cats turds taste sweet I would package I would rool them in kitty litter, package them and sell them as "SuperAnabolicArgnineBeeP ollen Connection Bars"

Only available to the general public for a limited time so act now within the next 72 hours and get 10 cases, yes 10 cases for only $99.99 per case(reg retail $100)

Eat, Train, Sleep, throw in some protein powder for convenience and some vitamins.

all this other stuff beyond protein powder, vitamins, creatine products are pretty much fruit of the loom bullshit no matter what the study

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth??
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2006, 03:38:44 PM »
Well, two more people were bidding back and forth and now the price is up to 4.25 :D

At least no-one can say the product is completely worthless.

The big bids should start when the auction closes
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
This is what Patrick Arnold said when I asked him about the compounds you mentioned:
19-hydroxy steroids are precursors to estrogens. they are intermediates in the aromatase reaction.

I don't think they have any anabolic activity
http://musclegurus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Are these studies available somewhere so I can take a look? Thanks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
This is what Patrick Arnold said when I asked him about the compounds you mentioned:http://musclegurus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272

VanBilderNugga.......

Patrick Arnold is not the definitive guru.

Don't take everything he says as gospel.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I know one thing for sure, the titus sex tape would definetly be worth much more than the official pro argi 9

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
VanBilderNugga.......

Patrick Arnold is not the definitive guru.

Don't take everything he says as gospel.

DIV
I think it's safe to say Patrick knows a thing or two about designer steroids, if you know what I mean.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
I was in my local Natural foods supermarket yesterday to stock up on some things for my cleansing diet and I saw all this garden of life shit.  I asked one of the employees if they had any comments about it and she told me that it's all overpriced garbage from a company that spends too much money on their advertizing and packaging and not enough on their research and quality of ingredients.  In fact, she was quick to show me comparisons to generic brands that were 1/3 the price.   Fancy terminology and marketing are the only thing different.  Save your money and buy generic.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Ok so Pro Argi makes you big and,

Vince makes you queer.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Van, if you want to see the clinical studies on Gamma O email them and ask for John the owner of the company.He will get you all the data you want .As far as Patrick Arnold goes, he qoated  he doesnt think they anabolicc activity.Basically he is saying he knows nothing about the coumpounds I mentioned.One of these compounds actually converts into Trenbalone in the body.I respect Patrick Arnold for his knowledge, and his research, but he doesnt know about everyt single anabolic compound that is out there.These compunds are very new, and in our blind placebo this product helped most of our subjects 8l-12 lbs  in one month.They also noticed about 10 %-15 %  increase in strength, as well as agressive behavior.One of our subjects had to stop taking this compound because he was getting crazy when he was driving. He said every day he was getting out of the car wanting to fight somebody.Most of our subjects stated, I was aggressive and snappy all the time to other people, and became irratated easily.This product is not for people who arent mentally stable or who tend to be agressive by nature.We will be releasing this product in 3-4 weeks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Most of our subjects stated, I was aggressive and snappy all the time to other people, and became irratated easily.This product is not for people who arent mentally stable or who tend to be agressive by nature.

Considering the title of this thread, I just thought I'd make it pretty clear that the product GetItOnNy is talking about is NOT ProArgi9. Most of you probably figured that out, but there are a few clueless who do read these boards.
w

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
and in our blind placebo this product helped most of our subjects 8l-12 lbs  in one month.They also noticed about 10 %-15 %  increase in strength, as well as agressive behavior.
You actually conducted a placebo controlled trial? Allow me to be sceptical. Where was the study conducted and when will the studies be published?

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
I prefer 4-19 Myoporacea -3 0ne dione , 4a19 DiMethyl Etiocholan 3-one19b-ol  ,419-Keto-Etiochol-diene  ,or 19hydroxy-Alpha -Methyl Ethylletiocholan   

Not trying to be argumentative for my first post, but it looks like you just made up a bunch of nonsensical names here. WTF exactly does a "19 hydroxy alpha methyl ethyl" steroid look like? This must be a joke.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
Considering the title of this thread, I just thought I'd make it pretty clear that the product GetItOnNy is talking about is NOT ProArgi9. Most of you probably figured that out, but there are a few clueless who do read these boards.

So what you're both saying then is that ProArgi9 makes some people easily irritated and aggressive, and should not be taken by unstable people prone to aggressive tendencies?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist... ;D
Greed is good!

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Not trying to be argumentative for my first post, but it looks like you just made up a bunch of nonsensical names here. WTF exactly does a "19 hydroxy alpha methyl ethyl" steroid look like? This must be a joke.

I was wonder about that nomenclature as well? Nice to see you here bill. Jaguar is claming this product is surperior to X-factor
musclegurus.com

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

are you the steroid author?  :P

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
Jaguar is claming this product is surperior to X-factor

Not knowing what the fuck a "4-19-Myoporacea-dione", or a "19-hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl-Ethyl" is, it will be difficult to draw comparisons... 

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
are you the steroid author?  :P

I am the author of ANABOLICS 2000-2006, yes.