Author Topic: More Liberal Censorship  (Read 181768 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: More Liberal Censorship
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2013, 07:32:10 PM »

Its not a choice. I would never physically be able to obtain an erection with a man only with a woman.

Do you sometimes get horny when around men BB? You are atleast bi-sexual then.

How does this relate to Craig James being censored? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Lurker and Strraw cant help it - agreed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2013, 08:38:21 PM »
Says the little elf that obsessed over collecting Obama photos on his hard drive and modeling himself after after another man by copying his nickname.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2013, 10:25:11 PM »
Unless you are at least bisexual it would be next to impossibly to get an erection when being with a man no?
I don`t think so.  You ever see those Bangbus videos? haha

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2013, 11:55:47 PM »
How does this relate to Craig James being censored? 

He was censored for his words and we are debating those right now.

You posted the article for a reason i suppose?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2013, 12:17:46 PM »
He was censored for his words and we are debating those right now.

You posted the article for a reason i suppose?

No, we're not debating anything.  We're not even discussing Craig James being censored.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2013, 12:18:50 PM »
School Tells Child She Can’t Write About God
Sep 11, 2013
By Todd Starnes

A Tennessee mom is looking for answers after her daughter’s teacher refused to let the child write about God for a school assignment.

Erin Shead, a 10-year-old student at Lucy Elementary School in Millington, was assigned to write about someone she idolized. The girl, who is a Christian, decided to write about God.

“I look up to God,” she wrote. “I love him and Jesus, and Jesus is His earthly son. I also love Jesus.”

The youngster also said that God would “always be the #1 person I look up to.”

“It was so cute and innocent,” Erica Shead told television station WREG. “She talked about how God created the Earth.”

But Shead said her daughter’s teacher objected to the choice and told her she could not use God as an idol for the assignment.

Erin told her mom that it had something to do with religion  - that God could not be her idol. The teacher then allegedly told the child that she had to take the paper about God home – because it could not remain on school property.

“How can you tell this baby – that’s a Christian – what she can say and what she can’t say?” Shead asked.

The teacher approved of Erin’s second choice — Michael Jackson.

Shead told WREG she met with the principal and still has questions about what happened.

“I told the principal this morning, would it be better if she wrote about Ellen Degeneres?” she said. “Of course there was no comment.”

Christian Ross, a spokesman for Shelby County Schools, told Fox News ”teachers are prohibited from promoting religious beliefs in the classroom.”

However he said the district does not have a policy that prohibits a student from expressing religious beliefs in class assignments.

If that’s the case, why was Erin Shead not allowed to write about God?

Ross did not provide an answer.

“This incident has been addressed at the school-level, and the principal has contacted parents of the student regarding their concerns,” he said. “Out of respect for and in order to protect the privacy of individual  students and staff, the district is not commenting further on this matter.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/school-tells-child-she-cant-write-about-god.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »
Yep. Just ask Jason Collins.  Engaged to a woman for years, then decided he liked men better.  

Not sure what that has to do with Craig James being censored?  

Craig James was not censored

he is free to express his opinion in written or verbal form

He was just fired because his employers don't like his opinions on a particular subject and perhaps think his opinions will reflect poorly on them or cost them money

they are free to do that as Craig James is completely free to express his opinions

This is no different than a commentator being fired for making a racist comment

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
No, we're not debating anything.  We're not even discussing Craig James being censored.     

Why do you have a problem with him being fired?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »

Why do you have a problem with him being fired?

His comments were made a year ago during a political campaign.  They are not controversial at all.  They echo what mainstream Christianity teaches about homosexuality.   

This is another instance of a tiny demographic controlling the private speech of ordinary Americans. They are successfully muzzling private, faith-based commentary, even speech by preachers.  Scary stuff. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »
His comments were made a year ago during a political campaign.  They are not controversial at all.  They echo what mainstream Christianity teaches about homosexuality.  

This is another instance of a tiny demographic controlling the private speech of ordinary Americans. They are successfully muzzling private, faith-based commentary, even speech by preachers.  Scary stuff.  

maybe his employer thought those kind of comments would cost them money and perhaps they figured he might make them on the air in the future or cause some kind of controversy

they have the right to choose not to be associated with comments they don't agree with or comments that might cause them monetary loss or might cause controversy

Face it Bum, he has the right to say whatever he wants and his employer has the right not to like it and fire him for it

Stop whining and acting like he's some kind of victim

BTW - the very story you posted had an explanation from Fox Sports as to why they fired him
Another Fox spokesman told the Dallas Morning News, “We just asked ourselves how Craig’s statements would play in our human resources department. He couldn’t say those things here.”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2013, 05:18:49 PM »
Yep. Just ask Jason Collins.  Engaged to a woman for years, then decided he liked men better. 

Not sure what that has to do with Craig James being censored? 

LOL - it's funny how you know what's going on inside this guys head

how do you know he wasn't "trying" to be straight all these years and just couldn't do it

You seem to think he's was completely straight and just woke up one morning and decided to be gay

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2013, 05:26:57 PM »
LOL - it's funny how you know what's going on inside this guys head

how do you know he wasn't "trying" to be straight all these years and just couldn't do it

You seem to think he's was completely straight and just woke up one morning and decided to be gay

Its both though.  Sure, you can be attracted from the get-go to one sex but you can also choose if you like.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »
Its both though.  Sure, you can be attracted from the get-go to one sex but you can also choose if you like.

Are you speaking from experience?

Did this guy come out as bi or gay

There are plenty of gay men who were formally married and even had kids (as I'm sure you know)

Obviously there was/is societal pressure to be straight (especially if you're a black professional athlete)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2013, 02:52:15 PM »
His comments were made a year ago during a political campaign.  They are not controversial at all.  They echo what mainstream Christianity teaches about homosexuality.   

This is another instance of a tiny demographic controlling the private speech of ordinary Americans. They are successfully muzzling private, faith-based commentary, even speech by preachers.  Scary stuff. 

Please tell me you see the irony here ;D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »

You can only choose if you are attracted to the person/gender.

How are you gonna complete the sexual act if you cant get it up?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »

Please tell me you see the irony here ;D

No, I don't.  You'll have to spell it out for me.  I'm a little slow.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »

You can only choose if you are attracted to the person/gender.

How are you gonna complete the sexual act if you cant get it up?
Nerve endings are blind.

You ever see how they extract sperm from farm animals, race horses and the like?  The animals are not attracted to the humans performing the action but still manage to cum buckets.  The same is true for humans if they so choose.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
Nerve endings are blind.

You ever see how they extract sperm from farm animals, race horses and the like?  The animals are not attracted to the humans performing the action but still manage to cum buckets.  The same is true for humans if they so choose.

Thats gonna be a hard fucking choise to make :o

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2013, 07:30:14 PM »
Yep. Just ask Jason Collins.  Engaged to a woman for years, then decided he liked men better. 

:-\ This isn't his version of events. In that SI article he talked about trying for years to be hetero but always knowing that he wasn't. He has never said that he was straight and then decided to be gay. He has said that he's always been gay, but unsuccessfully tried to be straight.So if you were to ask Jason Collins, he'd say it wasn't a choice.

Nerve endings are blind.

You ever see how they extract sperm from farm animals, race horses and the like?  The animals are not attracted to the humans performing the action but still manage to cum buckets. 

Animal sperm collectors don't just show up and try to rub some out. They use females in heat to arouse the animal that's being collected.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2013, 07:32:05 PM »
:-\ This isn't his version of events. In that SI article he talked about trying for years to be hetero but always knowing that he wasn't. He has never said that he was straight and then decided to be gay. He has said that he's always been gay, but unsuccessfully tried to be straight.So if you were to ask Jason Collins, he'd say it wasn't a choice.

Animal sperm collectors don't just show up and try to rub some out. They use females in heat to arouse the animal that's being collected.
Usually not the case for most animals.  Maybe in the zoo, but not with your domesticated livestock all the time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2013, 07:42:26 PM »
And then you have the prison population where a lot of them make a choice to engage in gay sex, yet never would have had they not been stuck there for the rest of their lives.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49:07 PM »
Usually not the case for most animals.  Maybe in the zoo, but not with your domesticated livestock.

You originally posted the dog video I posted above, but removed it before I could respond. Right at the beginning of the video, the narrator references the presence of the teaser bitch. In the horse video you posted, it is likely there was a mounting or teaser mare present. In the comments of the horse video, commenters wonder why the horse gets hard so fast. It appears to get semi-aroused before it is even touched.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2013, 06:00:15 AM »
And then you have the prison population where a lot of them make a choice to engage in gay sex, yet never would have had they not been stuck there for the rest of their lives.

Thats a choice between sex or no sex its not a choice between male and female.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »
Thats a choice between sex or no sex its not a choice between male and female.
Whats the difference?  Someone can learn to like it and then love it and perhaps love the person and be attracted to them. 

You never had any gay friends or knew someone who was gay?  Ask them their experiences with Straight men and what they have seen happen.  Every one of them has a story.  :D