Author Topic: More Liberal Censorship  (Read 181741 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: More Liberal Censorship
« Reply #300 on: March 04, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »
The fact you can't grasp a simple concept doesn't surprise anyone on this board.

The fact that you are a creepy perv stalker who does not even lift, barely 30 yo and in dire need of T Shots is a concept everyone on this board grasps.   ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #301 on: March 04, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »
I have an opinion.  You are choosing to accept their reasoning at face value.  I'm not based on what I've read and heard, and actually personally experienced. 

Your opinion isn't fact.  And based on what we have seen of it over time, isn't worth shit either.  

On the other hand, they have a rule.  Which is a fact.  He broke the rules.  That is a fact too.   When considering their factual statement or your "opinion", there really is no second guessing to be done on where the credibility lies.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 04, 2015, 12:49:23 PM »
The fact that you are a creepy perv stalker who does not even lift, barely 30 yo and in dire need of T Shots is a concept everyone on this board grasps.   ;)

The fact that you have to tell yourself lies about another person you don't even know in order to calm your rampant insecurities is a concept we have long since attributed to laundry list of mental problems you have.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #303 on: March 04, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »
The fact you can't grasp a simple concept doesn't surprise anyone on this board.

You really aren't very bright. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 04, 2015, 12:59:20 PM »

It doesn't surprise me that he is so young.  It's pretty obvious.  Either that or he's just much dumber than I thought. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: March 04, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »
Your opinion isn't fact.  And based on what we have seen of it over time, isn't worth shit either.  

On the other hand, they have a rule.  Which is a fact.  He broke the rules.  That is a fact too.   When considering their factual statement or your "opinion", there really is no second guessing to be done on where the credibility lies.  

Obviously, my opinion isn't a fact and I never said it was. 

This subject requires you to think critically, which you have shown, conclusively, that you are unable to do. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2015, 01:09:48 PM »
It doesn't surprise me that he is so young.  It's pretty obvious.  Either that or he's just much dumber than I thought. 

You have proven yourself to be stupid.  Now THAT is pretty obvious. 

If you want to believe lies that some mental midget tells you about someone else, please go ahead.  Given your level of stupidity, I wouldn't expect anything else.  Funny how every time I question where he gets these notions from he just runs away without answering like a little girl. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: March 04, 2015, 01:11:39 PM »
Obviously, my opinion isn't a fact and I never said it was. 

This subject requires you to think critically, which you have shown, conclusively, that you are unable to do. 

No, your opinion isn't fact.  Or factual based for that matter.  The facts however have been listed.  Critical thinking isn't required in that area.  But spinning it for your own viewpoint is a must for the delusional ones as you have proven. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 04, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »
You have proven yourself to be stupid.  Now THAT is pretty obvious. 

If you want to believe lies that some mental midget tells you about someone else, please go ahead.  Given your level of stupidity, I wouldn't expect anything else.  Funny how every time I question where he gets these notions from he just runs away without answering like a little girl. 

Yes, you are dumber than I thought.

And you really never know when to quit when it comes to stalking people and calling them names.  You are a punk.  I seriously doubt you would say some of the things you have said to Coach and Soul Crusher to their faces.  They would likely punch you in the mouth.  That's probably what you need. 

Are you really 30 years old?  That would explain a lot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 04, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »

And you really never know when to quit when it comes to stalking people and calling them names.  You are a punk.  I seriously doubt you would say some of the things you have said to Coach and Soul Crusher to their faces.  They would likely punch you in the mouth.  That's probably what you need. 

and taking T shots while not competing in anything ,etc.     Pathetic huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2015, 01:20:43 PM »

Actually, I would tell them - and you - exactly the same things to your face that I type on here.  The only way they would punch me in the mouth is if they stood on a booster seat.

But hey....  why are you asking me if I am really 30 years old.  This is Pole Toucher's little lie.... have to let him tell it the way that makes him feel best about himself.  Apparently, believing it is doing wonders for you too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2015, 01:21:11 PM »

Yep.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 04, 2015, 01:21:39 PM »

Hey, why not provide proof of this.  This is only, like.... the 100th time you have been challenged to do so.  Or will you run away again like a little bitch?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:14 PM »

Actually, I would tell them - and you - exactly the same things to your face that I type on here.  The only way they would punch me in the mouth is if they stood on a booster seat.

But hey....  why are you asking me if I am really 30 years old.  This is Pole Toucher's little lie.... have to let him tell it the way that makes him feel best about himself.  Apparently, believing it is doing wonders for you too.

Dude you are a straight up punk.  I'm really a little tired of reading your crap on this board.    

How old are you?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 04, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
Dude you are a straight up punk.  I'm really a little tired of reading your crap on this board.    

How old are you?  

Ask Pole Toucher, this is his story.  Don't want to interject any facts in it.  You wouldn't recognize facts anyway.

Don't worry, he will come back and provide links to all his claims about me on here.  Surely, he wouldn't lie would he?   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Ask Pole Toucher, this is his story.  Don't want to interject any facts in it.  You wouldn't recognize facts anyway.

Don't worry, he will come back and provide links to all his claims about me on here.  Surely, he wouldn't lie would he?   ::)

Grow up already.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2015, 01:26:55 PM »
What's the matter?  Don't you want him to support his claims?  Or does his lies about other people calm your little insecurities as well?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »
What's the matter?  Don't you want him to support his claims?  Or does his lies about other people calm your little insecurities as well?

Ok - this is VERY easy to sort out no? 

You posted on this board that you are taking T-shots within the past year - YES or NO?  You are also 30-31 yo - YES or NO?   Do you compete in anything whatsoever - YES OR NO? 

Me?  No T-Shots not now, ever, at all - 39 y/o - have a competition NEXT WEEKEND that is 24+ hours straight, have done over 2 dozen events in the last 2 years or so in various events, competed in BB years ago 23-27 yo - didn't use anything at all.   Was on TV obviously so you know whati look like. 

Is it that FNG hard you little creepy perv?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:02 PM »

How old are you?  

i thought you are a moderator

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »
Ok - this is VERY easy to sort out no? 

You posted on this board that you are taking T-shots within the past year - YES or NO?  You are also 30-31 yo - YES or NO?   Do you compete in anything whatsoever - YES OR NO? 

Me?  No T-Shots not now, ever, at all - 39 y/o - have a competition NEXT WEEKEND that is 24+ hours straight, have done over 2 dozen events in the last 2 years or so in various events, competed in BB years ago 23-27 yo - didn't use anything at all.   Was on TV obviously so you know whati look like. 

Is it that FNG hard you little creepy perv?

I have never deleted a post on this board that I have ever made.  So anything related to me taking T-Shots will still be there.  YOU find it.  I can't find what doesn't exist.  "Should be very easy to sort out".  (Your words)

Somehow 30-31 doesn't equate into being "not even 30".  

But since apparently you know these "facts", I am sure you can link to us to where you got them.  You know...   "Ok - this is VERY easy to sort out no?  "

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
i thought you are a moderator

He's a hypocrite who is easily flustered when confronted with "facts" or when his own words and tactics are used against him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
I have never deleted a post on this board that I have ever made.  So anything related to me taking T-Shots will still be there.  YOU find it.  I can't find what doesn't exist.  "Should be very easy to sort out".  (Your words)

Somehow 30-31 doesn't equate into being "not even 30".  

But since apparently you know these "facts", I am sure you can link to us to where you got them.  You know...   "Ok - this is VERY easy to sort out no?  "

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=277813.0

QUOTE FROM YOU:

"Awesome.  If it doesn't affect you. There are very few people who can use deca without the sides from it causing it to be a unpleasant experience.  For me, libido loss was a huge issue.  It wasn't that I couldn't get a hard on, it was that I just didn't care to.  It is one thing to desire sex and be horny but to encounter a limp dick when it is Go Time!  But it is something else all together to be able to get hard enough to have sex, but just not really care too. That is what deca did to me.  It didn't render me impotent, but rather it removed all desire and interest in sex completely.  Other than that, I had no complaints.

Now if I were going to lock myself away from all female contact for 3-4 months at a time - you know... like taking a winter caretaker job at a closed mountain resort ala The Shining - LOL!! ... then I would use it again for sure.

Everyone is different though.  I fall in with the majority that can't (or won't) handle the sides.  But then on the other hand, I am in the minority of other groups as winstrol and tren doesn't cause hair problems for me and I never get acne from anything."

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

LMFAO!!!!!!   SO FNG SAD AND PATHETIC.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2015, 01:53:51 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=277813.0

QUOTE FROM YOU:

"Awesome.  If it doesn't affect you. There are very few people who can use deca without the sides from it causing it to be a unpleasant experience.  For me, libido loss was a huge issue.  It wasn't that I couldn't get a hard on, it was that I just didn't care to.  It is one thing to desire sex and be horny but to encounter a limp dick when it is Go Time!  But it is something else all together to be able to get hard enough to have sex, but just not really care too. That is what deca did to me.  It didn't render me impotent, but rather it removed all desire and interest in sex completely.  Other than that, I had no complaints.

Now if I were going to lock myself away from all female contact for 3-4 months at a time - you know... like taking a winter caretaker job at a closed mountain resort ala The Shining - LOL!! ... then I would use it again for sure.

Everyone is different though.  I fall in with the majority that can't (or won't) handle the sides.  But then on the other hand, I am in the minority of other groups as winstrol and tren doesn't cause hair problems for me and I never get acne from anything."

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

LMFAO!!!!!!   SO FNG SAD AND PATHETIC.   

What on Earth has that got to do with me having T-Shots?  Besides nothing? 

The only thing sad and pathetic is that when given the chance to clear up your lies, after it becomes evident that you can't, instead of just keeping quiet and slinking off like you have done every time in the past, you post some bullshit completely unrelated to what you are challenged to prove. 

Seriously, you really are mentally challenged aren't you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
What on Earth has that got to do with me having T-Shots?  Besides nothing? 

The only thing sad and pathetic is that when given the chance to clear up your lies, after it becomes evident that you can't, instead of just keeping quiet and slinking off like you have done every time in the past, you post some bullshit completely unrelated to what you are challenged to prove. 

Seriously, you really are mentally challenged aren't you?

That was only one post Limp Dick.   Quit while you are ahead.    ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2015, 02:07:35 PM »
That was only one post Limp Dick.   Quit while you are ahead.    ;)

Then please post more.  Maybe one that even supports your claims.  Never mind the fact you had to go to 2009 and find one from my early use.  Never mind the fact (x2) almost every one has libido issues due to nandralone.   ::)

So are you going to support your lies claims or just post nonsense and look like the whining bitch you are?