Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman at His Best Couldn't Beat Cutler '09  (Read 37901 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Ronnie Coleman at His Best Couldn't Beat Cutler '09
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2009, 09:28:45 PM »
Sanders was better than Smith.

Hulkster only uses sharpened pictures to try to make his point.  All the '99 pictures are obviously touched up.

The Cutler pics are straight from the contest, no BS photoshop.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2009, 10:53:35 PM »
WOW, you just lost ALL credibility in my eyes. Jay is a MARSHMALLOW/FRIDGE who had "a bit" more shape to him this year and happen to beat the rest because of how poor the level of competition is nowadays. To compare him to Ronnie, or any of the greats is INSANE and defies ALL LOGIC.

welcome to the bizzaro world of ND...

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2009, 10:55:08 PM »
Bias? I don't even like Cutler's physique how am I biased? I said Ronnie would beat him , did you gloss over this fact? Jay almost beat Ronnie in 2001 without any tears

did you gloss over the fact that you also claimed that Jay 09 would push a peak Ronnie hard?

all the much more knowledable people on this board than you are pointing out to you that he wouldn't...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
Sanders was better than Smith.

Hulkster only uses sharpened pictures to try to make his point.  All the '99 pictures are obviously touched up.

The Cutler pics are straight from the contest, no BS photoshop.

hahahaha

so, you are jumping on the guy bandwagon that all 99 shots are faked eh?

just when you think the nuthuggers can't get any more pathetic, they always surprise you.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »
The quality of this year's line up was on par with that of the mid 90s

hahahaha holy crap this thread is really exposing all the idiots tonight ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »

hahahaha holy crap this thread is really exposing all the idiots tonight ::)

You are right here, except not in the way you think ;D

P.S: Multiple meltdowns with the same old bunch of pics and arguments about the 99 Mr Olympia, as usual.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »
I wish the Dorian era was photographed with digital photography. :'(

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2009, 05:00:52 AM »
Oh no don't say that . Ronnie at 250 pounds is the biggest ever no one could possibly be bigger lmfao he just barely beat a much lighter Flex Wheeler these guys don't think an even bigger shorter Jay would give him a run for his money , NOT BEAT him mind you just give him a handful  ;D

Here is Ronnie and Kevin 1998 weighing exactly the same 249 pounds Ronnie is killing him on density but size wise? NOPE

Kevin in 98 destroyed Ronnie Totally ..  ;)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2009, 05:06:30 AM »
No one can play with that.
Corvette Lover

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2009, 05:27:35 AM »
This is a joke thread, people.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2009, 05:39:13 AM »
The general consensus is still that Ronnie is a notch above Cutler, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking that Ronnie was invincible.  He had a number of close calls during his reign, even losing outright when coming in a bit off.  To conclude he was untouchable would be based on personal preference and bias, rather than reality.  There are aspects where Jay in his 2009 form may still be at a disadvantage, but he also carries a number of strengths that would make him a legitimate threat.  

People speak of Cutler not being consistent with his conditioning.  How many times did Ronnie come into the Olympia at his absolute best?  I view 1998 as his best conditioning wise, with 1999 as a close second.  After that his conditioning got worse and worse.  So, out of all his Olympia wins, he came in at his absolute best one time.  And won by 3 points.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2009, 05:44:46 AM »
WOW, you just lost ALL credibility in my eyes. Jay is a MARSHMALLOW/FRIDGE who had "a bit" more shape to him this year and happen to beat the rest because of how poor the level of competition is nowadays. To compare him to Ronnie, or any of the greats is INSANE and defies ALL LOGIC.

ALL credibility is lost? lol they've been saying that for years about me , the last thing I care about is GetBig credibility. Jay's conditioning was vastly improved this year , you can make the argument about him being a marshmallow in 2006 this year his conditioning was on point. I also disagree about the competition it was a pretty deep field of good competitors was it the 1993/1995/1998? NO but a very good field indeed

I never once said Jay would beat him but the mere fact of saying he would giving him a fight is insane? nonsense , Jay facing Ronnie at 249 pounds would be a lot bigger at 270 and 2" shorter however I think that Rionnie would beat him because he would simply collect more mandatories poses , put to say Jay shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronnie is being naive and ridiculous , Jay of 09 would give Dorian a run for his money too but like Ronnie he would lose

Jay 09 was a LOT better than people wanna give him credit for and I don't like his physique at all and I'm in no way shape or form a fan , in fact I've said I thought his best days were well behind him but he proved me wrong and many other people 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2009, 05:46:05 AM »
hahahaha

so, you are jumping on the guy bandwagon that all 99 shots are faked eh?

just when you think the nuthuggers can't get any more pathetic, they always surprise you.. :-\

Hulkster always meltding down lol when you constantly post pohotoshopped pics people are gonna question you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2009, 05:52:47 AM »
welcome to the bizzaro world of ND...

Could be worse it would be the world of Hulkster where Dorian lost the 93 Olympia and Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian , and 2001 Olympia Ronnie dominated ( by losing ) where 1998 wasn't a close contest ( separated by 3 points ) where Shawn Ray beats Dorian in a front latspread and back double biceps shot , where 1999 Olympia is Ronnies best Olympia ( even though he says its 98 ) that sitting home on your PC is just as good as being live and at a show in person

I can continue to point out many , many more insane stupid statements you've made but you're the last human who should be typing anyone is in a ' bizzaro world ' you're running neck-and-neck with MattT for GetBig genius

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »
The general consensus is still that Ronnie is a notch above Cutler, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking that Ronnie was invincible.  He had a number of close calls during his reign, even losing outright when coming in a bit off.  To conclude he was untouchable would be based on personal preference and bias, rather than reality.  There are aspects where Jay in his 2009 form may still be at a disadvantage, but he also carries a number of strengths that would make him a legitimate threat.  

People speak of Cutler not being consistent with his conditioning.  How many times did Ronnie come into the Olympia at his absolute best?  I view 1998 as his best conditioning wise, with 1999 as a close second.  After that his conditioning got worse and worse.  So, out of all his Olympia wins, he came in at his best one time.  

Great post ! it's insane that these guys are angry for even mentioning he might give Ronnie some hell lol Ronnie was very touchable his career proves it , 1998 CLOSE CONTEST regardless of what delusional nutt-huggers claim 2001 Jay outright beat him in the meat & potatoes of the contest the prejudging , 2002 Lerone beat him in both posing rounds , 2002 he lost the SOS , 2006/2007 Jay crushed him .

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2009, 06:09:24 AM »
I think it's real cute how you can't help but turn this into DvR.  Whoever started this thread (I can't be bothered to check out) ought to get a pat on the back for a master move.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »
You are right here, except not in the way you think ;D

P.S: Multiple meltdowns with the same old bunch of pics and arguments about the 99 Mr Olympia, as usual.

Exactly , Mr Meltdown begging for anyone to agree with him because he finds comfort in numbers , when he gets frustrated because he can't make any argument go on the offensive with the personal attacks , post the same 99 Olympia pics and dry ' see '

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2009, 06:15:03 AM »
personally i think that the jay that won this year puts him in CONTENTION with dorian and coleman...... but i am not sure if Jay is BETTER than them at their best.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2009, 06:26:47 AM »
personally i think that the jay that won this year puts him in CONTENTION with dorian and coleman...... but i am not sure if Jay is BETTER than them at their best.

I am

(Sure that he is not).

He was good this year, first time I've been down with him winning.  But is he amazing like Ronnie was?  No way.  I mean, in Ronnie's prime did you ever think he could be beaten the next year?  I didn't.  But that could well happen with Jay.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »
This is a joke thread, people.

welcome to the bizzaro world of the nuthuggers.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »
welcome to the bizzaro world of the nuthuggers.. ::)

Yeah because Jay beating Ronnie is out of the realm of possibility and he irony is I don't think anyone said he would just give him a hard time 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2009, 07:08:35 AM »
you just sit on your computer and wait for me to post, don't you?

it never ceases to amaze me how I can not post for 12 hours, post, and 2 seconds later you respond immediately.

what a sad person you are.. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2009, 07:13:35 AM »
you just sit on your computer and wait for me to post, don't you?

it never ceases to amaze me how I can not post for 12 hours, post, and 2 seconds later you respond immediately.

what a sad person you are.. :P

OH boy  ::) don't flatter yourself jackass I was here this morning typing on more topics than this one and refreshed the page and see your stupid posts

Hulkster all these personal attacks prove how much I own you , you're so desperate to get back at me for kicking your ass senseless you're just sinking to deeper & deeper levels of desperation , you're so desperate to TRY and prove me wrong you're sucking the balls of anyone who even disagrees with me

You're the sad person if any of us , try posting in some other topics , you're a one trick pony learn something else , brush up on your grammar  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2009, 08:21:13 AM »
Bias? I don't even like Cutler's physique how am I biased? I said Ronnie would beat him , did you gloss over this fact? Jay almost beat Ronnie in 2001 without any tears

.....exactly jays all time best EVER against one of ronnies all time worsts
and ronnie still beat him...

so let me ask you do u think dorian at his best could beat culter 09
and better yet list the bodyparst aside from back...
that dorian beats jay on???
choice is an illusion

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »
Looks like Jay had an oil leak  :-X

Team Yates