Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman at His Best Couldn't Beat Cutler '09  (Read 37859 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: Ronnie Coleman at His Best Couldn't Beat Cutler '09
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »
Looks like Jay had an oil leak  :-X

He had everything dialed in and looked incredible this year.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »
He's not even close to Ronnie at his best (98), although I understand the purpose of this thread.
Team Yates

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2009, 08:33:52 AM »
He's not even close to Ronnie at his best (98), although I understand the purpose of this thread.

I agree with United Kingdom. :D

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »

the purpose is to allow the usual anti ronnie posters try and spread their insiduous opinion

interesting someone should mention comparing dorian and jay on a bodypart basis, dorian would take back naturally and abs and calves but jay has him on chest, shoulders, arms and quads and hams.

cue the pro-dorian faction (you know who you are) to run to his defense.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
the purpose is to allow the usual anti ronnie posters try and spread their insiduous opinion

interesting someone should mention comparing dorian and jay on a bodypart basis, dorian would take back naturally and abs and calves but jay has him on chest, shoulders, arms and quads and hams.

cue the pro-dorian faction (you know who you are) to run to his defense.

You're such a drama queen . ' insiduous ' ( sic )  ::) give me a break.  How exactly is saying Jay wouldn't beat Ronnie anti-Ronnie , please elaborate on this gem , as usual you offer up nothing and just make blanket statements

and interesting you think bodyparts means better poses NOT how it works and I said Jay 09 would give Yates a run for his money as well is this some how insidious as well?

Is Ronnie anti-Ronnie for admitting he wouldn't beat Dorian? where does your stupidity end? oh please don't speak ill of Ronnie he's a God  ::) give me a fucking break

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2009, 09:05:24 AM »

.....exactly jays all time best EVER against one of ronnies all time worsts
and ronnie still beat him...

so let me ask you do u think dorian at his best could beat culter 09
and better yet list the bodyparst aside from back...
that dorian beats jay on???

Please understand this contests aren't won based on parts it's one on poses . and Dorian would beat Jay & Ronnie because he accumulates more poses but both would give him a run for his money

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2009, 09:40:55 AM »
You're such a drama queen . ' insiduous ' ( sic )  ::) give me a break.  How exactly is saying Jay wouldn't beat Ronnie anti-Ronnie , please elaborate on this gem , as usual you offer up nothing and just make blanket statements

and interesting you think bodyparts means better poses NOT how it works and I said Jay 09 would give Yates a run for his money as well is this some how insidious as well?

Is Ronnie anti-Ronnie for admitting he wouldn't beat Dorian? where does your stupidity end? oh please don't speak ill of Ronnie he's a God  ::) give me a fucking break

lol drama queen

always taking things to heart nd hence your impassioned response

ronnie anti-ronnie? bwahahahaha thats a new one nd

nope i'm afraid in the world of ronnie bashing you stand alone, no one comes close

and who ever said bodyparts make poses? i simply made an observation and as usual you didnt read  it properly.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2009, 10:03:11 AM »
Please understand this contests aren't won based on parts it's one on poses . and Dorian would beat Jay & Ronnie because he accumulates more poses but both would give him a run for his money
you sound like a politician... dancing around the question

answer the question
aside from back
what other bodypart does dorian beat jay  on..?
you ask me that question about ronnie i can answer easily..
but you wont answer because you are biased.... a fan boy
i am a coleman fan but i can still look objectivly and admit when he is bearen
you cant do that with dorian
and you wont answer the question because aside from back.... dorian gets beaten all round by ajay easily
choice is an illusion

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »
I am a huge Jay fan and am thrilled that he was able to nail it this year.  He totally dominated and deserved straight firsts.  This was the most dominating win since Ronnie in 2003.  However, if we were to compare Jay to Ronnie or Dorian, Jay would lose when it comes to conditioning in the back.  Ronnie or Dorian would have just as much size as Jay, but much more quality in the back.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2009, 10:16:51 AM »

lol drama queen

always taking things to heart nd hence your impassioned response

nope i'm afraid in the world of ronnie bashing you stand alone, no one comes close

and who ever said bodyparts make poses? i simply made an observation and as usual you didnt read  it properly.

Who said I took anything to heart? impassioned response? when I claim someone is insidious then you might be working with someone

did I say that? I asked the question as usual you didn't read it properly

I dare you to show me where I bashed Ronnie , you can't do it. instead of making base claims provide some proof for once . show me how pointing out that Ronnie would beat Jay and Jay would give him a run for his money is bashing him

you mentioned bodyparts that's who , let's entertain Jay has all the bodyparts you mentioned that are better does that make for a better pose? no

You make these claims that you can never prove , you once mentioned I bash other members physiques once they post pictures , which I've never done I pushed you on that and you got real quiet , so again time to call you on more of your bullshit claims , show me where in this thread I bashed Ronnie , I dare you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »
you sound like a politician... dancing around the question

answer the question
aside from back
what other bodypart does dorian beat jay  on..?
you ask me that question about ronnie i can answer easily..
but you wont answer because you are biased.... a fan boy
i am a coleman fan but i can still look objectivly and admit when he is bearen
you cant do that with dorian
and you wont answer the question because aside from back.... dorian gets beaten all round by ajay easily

You're missing the whole point , who cares about individual parts? it's poses , what poses would Jay beat Dorian in? front double biceps? side chest? Dorian would destroy him in every other single

I mentioned Jay would even give Dorian a run for his money does this not seem objective to you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2009, 10:27:00 AM »
Dorian would beat Jay , so would Ronnie

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »

dorian looked good for like a year or two, then he looks like a pile of dog shit just like ronnie.

jt
TEAM Nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »
dorian looked good for like a year or two, then he looks like a pile of dog shit just like ronnie.

jt

Ouch that hurt   :'(

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »
there is no comparison: and this isn't even ronnie at his best, this is his NOC win..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »
Please understand this contests aren't won based on parts it's one on poses .

yes, and even dorian's best pose (the front lat)  beats Jay's but loses to Ronnie:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »
yes, and even dorian's best pose (the front lat)  beats Jay's but loses to Ronnie:

Yeah okay does Ronnie beat Dorian in balance & proportion in the front latspread? NO he has a short torso , long legs , no calves his arms are to long for his torso , you can't even see as much lats on Ronnie as you can on Dorian , does he beat Dorian in density & dryness? NO sorry Yates stands alone in this department , does he beat Dorian in muscular bulk? NO Dorian weighs more at around the same height , does he beat Dorian in the posing & presentation NO

Where does Ronnie have an edge? more visible striations?  ::) Dorian stands alone in the front latspread

This was from Flexonline on Yates' front latspread front lat spread was a devastating pose for Yates with his lats seemingly surrounding him.

Dorian is unmatched in this pose , just strictly speaking from one of the main highlights of this pose Dorian's lats are wider and have more sweep , look at the difference between how much space there is between the arms and laps and how much more lats Dorian shows , it's no contest in this pose

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
How exactly is saying Jay wouldn't beat Ronnie anti-Ronnie , please elaborate on this gem

because you are also saying that "Jay 09 would push ronnie hard"

which everyone is showing you that he wouldn't..

understand now? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
there is no comparison: and this isn't even ronnie at his best, this is his NOC win..

Jay has the clear advantage in muscular bulk , this is an advantage because it's conditioned mass not just soft size

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »
because you are also saying that "Jay 09 would push ronnie hard"

which everyone is showing you that he wouldn't..

understand now? ::)

Oh no ' everyone ' NO everyone is stupid and biased like you.. NOT one of you guys can grasp the fact I said Ronnie would beat him but stop acting like Ronnie can't be beat hell at his BEST OLYMPIA showing he almost lost to Flex Wheeler , he admitted Dillett at his best could beat him , he sure as hell admitted many times he wouldn't beat Dorian you idiots think somehow you're more right than him? and Ronnie knows more about Ronnie than you do  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
LOL what does ronnie saying this and that have anything to do with how Jay and Ronnie compare directly? ::)

LOL

you are an idiot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2009, 01:37:19 PM »
LOL what does ronnie saying this and that have anything to do with how Jay and Ronnie compare directly? ::)

LOL

you are an idiot.

Another point right over your head  ::) again you think he's unbeatable and in fact I'm saying he wouldn't even win but he'd give him a run for his money

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
Another pose complete pose that Dorian outclasses Ronnie and Jay in , despite only having a great back and calves  ::)

now mind you this isn't no Hulkster slanted comparison it's from a contest Hulkster claimed his Ronnie's best  ;) Dorian just trounces Ronnie and Jay in this pose

Alex23

« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »

Good compare pic bro but judging by the size of Jay's head, I don't think both pics are the same scale.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Good compare pic bro but judging by the size of Jay's head, I don't think both pics are the same scale.

I didn't scale them I found that online