Author Topic: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?  (Read 40625 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2009, 12:28:45 PM »
Dude, her and I went to Metallica a couple of weeks ago. All we did was have a good time. At the end of the night she said she missed THIS. I said what's THIS? She said you just be cool and fun and light. She was so impressed as to how I handled myself with her that night that she invited me over for supper the following Saturday night and I got all deep and heavy on her ass when I found out about the new guy, not realizing that up until THAT point I had been recreating some damn fucking attraction in her for me.

I fucking hate being this fucking deep, heavy and serious. I'm actually the fun loving guy normally and that side of me doesn't come out with her right now because I'm pissed, nervous, or down. When I actually don't give A SHIT, I loosed up and she comes nearer, but then I let my damn feelings take over!

That's what's kept her from coming back to me and my buddies said that she stuck around this long because she wanted you to get it fucking right.

So, in other words, she's fine with you as long as she's not fucking you.

If you want the Friend Zone with this one, it's all yours, bro. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »
My last GF was like that.....damn she was fun. This one I would actually bring around my child

Angel in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom.  Tough combo.

They keep meeting in the hall and fighting.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »
Indeed, he is fucking her multiple times a day, punishing her with his cock.

"New relationship" sex is the best, fucking like animals every chance you get.  I'm in that phase right now with mine.....we actually had to stop last night because we were both too sore. So she finished me with her mouth  :D
thank god today you are "healed"

wtf is wrong with you posting here ? don't "danimal77ize" yourself ..get back to fucking !

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
thank god today you are "healed"

wtf is wrong with you posting here ? don't "danimal77ize" yourself ..get back to fucking !

I'm working now....but I did jerk off in the bathroom thinking about fucking her  :D

Stavios

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

you are still like that, from what I can see in your post.

you need to work on yourself first before trying to get in a relationship again.

5-6 years ago I was like you, you can change but for that you need to have more self estime

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »
I'm working now....but I did jerk off in the bathroom thinking about fucking her  :D
You make the male species proud

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
Treat her like you don't give a fuck

is she has feelings for you she will come running

don't be her friend

get another bitch and tell her how much you are into the new girl

she will hate that

if the above doesn't work she has no feelings for you
T

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
Life goes on....Man`s weakness is his display of Jealousy,,sad but true :)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
I imagine you typing this late at night. As you sit at home alone thinking ways to sabotaje him, he's getting back from the club after getting her tipsy and now she's ready for a "wild" night

With consideration for your feelings after fucking her for like 2 hours till she's dry, he pulls his dick out and slaps her face with it a few times while holding her by the hair. He rubs it off while she licks his nuts ocassionally slurping his ball sack in her mouth in it's entirety. Then he proceeds to squirt hot sperm on her face and in her mouth then sticks his dick back in her mouth making her suck it clean. After another beer and this clear example of him showingt his alpha side and her finding the joy of being submissive and pleasurably forced into things she'd never do with you, he convinces her to try some anal. So he proceeds to penetrate her ass and she finds it delightful as he chokes her while anally ramming her. She is moaning with pleasure and he squirts inside her shit shute just as you press "Post" on your elaborate cry for help.

PS: he makes her blow him first thing in th morning and cums in her mouth without returning the favor of course. Happy to experience what cohabitating with an alpha male feels like she makes him a fresh cup of cofee and serves him in bed ocasionally making jokes about how she liked being posessed last night while constantly complimenting him on being "too big" .

what a masterpiece, lol you should be a writer :D
tank u jesus

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
i feel sorry for these guys who believe in the scarcity mentality.. like there is only one girl for you. they spend all their time,energy,money chasing after one girl.

you will get hurt over and over and act like a bitch untill you get into the abundence mindset when it comes to women..there are a million single attractive girls out there for you. dont get caught up in one

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down

I Co sign that.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »
You are a loser, let it go. If you have no problem getting so much ass  ::) then why are you still going after her?

word.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »
what a masterpiece, lol you should be a writer :D
learning from jehwit ( no homo )

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »
Treat her like you don't give a fuck

is she has feelings for you she will come running

don't be her friend

get another bitch and tell her how much you are into the new girl

she will hate that

if the above doesn't work she has no feelings for you

All of this works even if she has a new guy?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »

Re-read the post.  If she has actual romantic or sexual feelings for you, yes it works.  If she doesn't and she's moved you to the "friend zone" in her mind, no it doesn't.  Whichever is the case, the presence of the other guy is immaterial to the outcome.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »

even if it not, it doesn't require a lot of work so it's not like you wasted your time/effort
tank u jesus

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »
Just ask her for a menage a trois with the other guy.  8)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
i dont believe in falling in love or "meeting" girls... it's all about planning, drastical selection and being brutaly honest about what youre looking for and what you re ready to change, from day one. But you ve got to know yourself and what you want yourself FIRST, (i didnt say confident, it's quite different) . It's all about building a crystal clear contract that both will have to follow from day one to the "end". At least everything is clear from the begining , nobody s going to bullshit each other and you immediately know if she's crossing the line, as you both wrote the rules together (being the first to create most rules is obviously important for the man). It implies you re not going to cross the line either of course.

And ffs read some serious psychology books, they re everywhere and they ll spare you years if not decades of emotional suffering.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »

serious question..is this girl a lesbian?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »

Re-read the post.  If she has actual romantic or sexual feelings for you, yes it works.  If she doesn't and she's moved you to the "friend zone" in her mind, no it doesn't.  Whichever is the case, the presence of the other guy is immaterial to the outcome.

Before the presence of this new guy, when I hinted at moving on (started becoming more independent) and told about a date I went on, etc..she would start to pursue and be a bit more flirty, warmer, etc..

She denies the romantic feelings, but finds herself holding my hand and cuddling with me when in my presence. For her reasons, she wouldn't give in to those feelings. Her reasoning: she was scared that I would get all clingy again and do what I used to do. Instead of proving her wrong...consistently, I would show frustration and so she would back off..

They key was to truly be independent and aloof. Play the field. Be nice to her, but not overly and she would have come around. Instead I put her on a pedestal for fucking months...lowering my value in the process and boosted hers until she decided she didn't want to be alone anymore and so she looked for a MAN, which I wasn't fucking being....PERIOD (NO GAY).

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
Before the presence of this new guy, when I hinted at moving on (started becoming more independent) and told about a date I went on, etc..she would start to pursue and be a bit more flirty, warmer, etc..

She denies the romantic feelings, but finds herself holding my hand and cuddling with me when in my presence. For her reasons, she wouldn't give in to those feelings. Her reasoning: she was scared that I would get all clingy again and do what I used to do. Instead of proving her wrong...consistently, I would show frustration and so she would back off..

They key was to truly be independent and aloof. Play the field. Be nice to her, but not overly and she would have come around. Instead I put her on a pedestal for fucking months...lowering my value in the process and boosted hers until she decided she didn't want to be alone anymore and so she looked for a MAN, which I wasn't fucking being....PERIOD (NO GAY).

happens everytime

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking catch she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the standard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha. Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks ago. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he's biting.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed some tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likes. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS?? How do I get her to want to see me (behind his back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.
Pussy77, Dr Phils office is that way>>>>>>>>>>>

Now go fuck yourself and get off my internets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down
LOL! Definitely one of your strongest posts!
BigNationRadio.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »
Pussy77, Dr Phils office is that way>>>>>>>>>>>

Now go fuck yourself and get off my internets.
no way bro, let him stay!!!

i havent seen anybody cry this hard in a few months!!

if anything we need more threads like this to seperate the Alphas from the betas.

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »
no way bro, let him stay!!!

i havent seen anybody cry this hard in a few months!!

if anything we need more threads like this to seperate the Alphas from the betas.

bench
Doesn't he have "danimal" tattooed crooked on his pimply, freckled, bony back? That's beta enough.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!