Author Topic: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out  (Read 12318 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Robert Burneika 4 weeks out
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:35:16 AM »
Right now, Robert Burneika is from 4 weeks out from Nationals.He is  weighing right around 271 lbs at under 4.5 % bodyfat .He is really getting harder, and more grariny right now by the day.I met Robert Burneika about 8 weeks out from the Mr USA, through a world class bench presser, named Eric.I got a call from Eric, and he said, John you have to see this guy , he is a total freak.I was like "what ever".Then when I came to the store had owned, I was hoy sh%$#%$.
The problem was, I didnt realy know Robert Burneika at the time, and really didnt know anything about dieting or bodybuilding.
I heped him out a little bit for the USA, but he was already working with a guy named Bil who had him taking in 200 -300 grams of carbs, and told him not to do cardio.The guy, was trying to tell Robert Burneika to do sprints, lol .This guy, is a real character.
Anyways, we got Robert Burneika is on a carb rotation, and we got him doing drop sets, and realy focusing on the muscle fibers.At the Mr USA, he was big, lean, but is muscles lacked detail and seperation.Right now at 4 weeks out he looks better, now then he did the day of the Mr USA.
I wish you guys could see him, he has made a night and day diffrence.
Robert Burneika will be guest posing November 7th, at Cashman center.I will be posting pics,very very soon.
The way Robert Burneika is lookig now, there is no amatuer in the word who will even come close to him.He will look like a pro on an amatuer stage.
Robert  didnt know how to train like a bodybuider, pose correctly or know how to diet correctly and still got 3rd at the Mr USA.
If I was Trey Brewer,or Steve Kuclo I would pray, I got have to stand next to Robert Burneika on stage, lol .It could be a quite humbing experience

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 01:23:50 AM »
Nobody wants to hear your description of the state of affairs, they just want to see the pics (homo)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:41:49 AM »
is his name Robert Burneika?   I dont think you said it enough

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 04:31:44 AM »
Excited to see what he will look like now that he 'concentrates on the muscle fibers'!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 04:32:28 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 05:00:22 AM »
Excited to see what he will look like now that he 'concentrates on the muscle fibers'!
is that sarcasm? I can't tell

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 05:05:55 AM »
You would think the chairman of the federal reserved would have more important things to do than prep for a bbing show....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 05:11:02 AM »
is that sarcasm? I can't tell

Come on now  :D

I'm not one those guys who think you can "burn in" striations and separation into the muscle by doing drop sets or whatever. He just needs to come in real lean and dry and he will exhibit the detail his genetics allow.

Hopefully GetItOn has been able to source that Cytadren too, as that was one excuse as to why Robert didn't do better last time.  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 05:16:40 AM »
Right now, Robert Burneika is from 4 weeks out from Nationals.He is  weighing right around 271 lbs at under 4.5 % bodyfat .He is really getting harder, and more grariny right now by the day.I met Robert Burneika about 8 weeks out from the Mr USA, through a world class bench presser, named Eric.I got a call from Eric, and he said, John you have to see this guy , he is a total freak.I was like "what ever".Then when I came to the store had owned, I was hoy sh%$#%$.
The problem was, I didnt realy know Robert Burneika at the time, and really didnt know anything about dieting or bodybuilding.
I heped him out a little bit for the USA, but he was already working with a guy named Bil who had him taking in 200 -300 grams of carbs, and told him not to do cardio.The guy, was trying to tell Robert Burneika to do sprints, lol .This guy, is a real character.
Anyways, we got Robert Burneika is on a carb rotation, and we got him doing drop sets, and realy focusing on the muscle fibers.At the Mr USA, he was big, lean, but is muscles lacked detail and seperation.Right now at 4 weeks out he looks better, now then he did the day of the Mr USA.
Robert Burneika will be guest posing November 7th, at Cashman center.I will be posting pics,very very soon.
The way Robert Burneika is lookig now, there is no amatuer in the word who will even come close to him.He will look like a pro on an amatuer stage.
Robert [Burneika] didnt know how to train like a bodybuider, pose correctly or know how to diet correctly and still got 3rd at the Mr USA.
If I was Trey Brewer,or Steve Kuclo I would pray, I got have to stand next to Robert Burneika on stage, lol .It could be a quite humbing experience
Who we talking about, again?    ;D

Edit: didn't see disturbia's post. my bad.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 05:21:08 AM »
Who we talking about, again?    ;D

At least his punctuation is great.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 05:24:36 AM »
Robert  didnt know how to train like a bodybuider, pose correctly or know how to diet correctly and still got 3rd at the Mr USA.

Sounds cool.

What's the guy's name?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 05:53:26 AM »
Sounds cool.

What's the guy's name?

Don't think in those patterns. This is in fact an encoded message from the Reptilians.
from incomplete data

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 06:14:07 AM »
Don't think in those patterns. This is in fact an encoded message from the Reptilians.

Are you saying I'll understand it once I down half a litre of paint thinner and smoke some crack while snacking on sea salt and hemp protein?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 06:24:48 AM »
Are you saying I'll understand it once I down half a litre of paint thinner and smoke some crack while snacking on sea salt and hemp protein?

Don't forget flaxseeds and turtle turds for those epic leans.
from incomplete data

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »

I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »
Who we talking about, again?    ;D

Yeah, even though everyone is picking up on it, your post actually shows how much he said it. Which I didn't realize he wrote his full name some 8 times.

I'm not sure what's more amazing; his use of Robert's name so much, or how GetItOn actually used paragraphs today!!!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 07:30:47 AM »
getitonny is one illiterate mother fucker.  his posts are barely above derek anthony level.  however, he is a world class schmoe and scam artist.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:37:27 AM »
this reads like a 4th graders homework assignment

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
getitonny however, he is a world class schmoe and scam artist.

If you're considered "world class" in anything, wouldn't you have to be good at what you do?!
When everybody on an internet message board is able to see through you, and can pick up your ulterior motives in a heartbeat, would that be world class?
Even gh15 has a better shtick than GetItOn.

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 08:21:22 AM »

LMAO ;D

concentring on the muscle fibers is the biggest bullshit of all time

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 08:25:02 AM »
there is a different look to a muscle that has always bee worked out with "concentration on the fibersw" and just "concentration on moving a weight and contracting the prime mover".. just through personal experience the concentration type wont be nearly as big, but its shape will look more pleasing, and there will be more movement and changes when flexed. the other guy will be bigger, but not as shapely and not as much change when flexed.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 08:27:14 AM »
there is a different look to a muscle that has always bee worked out with "concentration on the fibersw" and just "concentration on moving a weight and contracting the prime mover".. just through personal experience the concentration type wont be nearly as big, but its shape will look more pleasing, and there will be more movement and changes when flexed. the other guy will be bigger, but not as shapely and not as much change when flexed.

I respectfully disagree,my handsome 250 lbs californian brother  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »
I respectfully disagree,my handsome 250 lbs californian brother  8)
your quite studly yourself, canadian vagina slayer

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 08:41:05 AM »
My 6 year old niece writes better than this guy.
Watching The Haters

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »

Provide examples with pictures and documents of training regimes and/or scientific studies that proves this and you might get people to agree with you. Until then, it would be wise to dismiss this as muscle magazine bullshit.
from incomplete data