Author Topic: Men, why do you give women the power...  (Read 9083 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Men, why do you give women the power...
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 04:12:51 PM »
There you go again chiming in when the tranny talk is on...Are your mom and dad trannies?

Looking for a date with either of them?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »
You sure showed me... ::)
How about getting new material...

calm down big niggs........it's all in good fun.
No doubt about it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
Looking for a date with either of them?

Just trying to come up with an explanation of why you comment in when the subject of tranny comes up.
We both know why I do? ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

BTW Meltdown...

The problem with the bolded terms is that logic is a direct result of intellect.  So assuming that you do see women as equal in intellect, that means that by process of elimination, you can only do things better that require strength and/or aggression, ergo resulting in the fact that women will only see men as either meatheads or cavemen incapable of using their logic to realize that in order to move a mountain you don't need much strength, just a multitude of idiots willing to do the work for you.

I say, cut the foreplay and get to the real bread and butter of this argument, that being that all men should truly be gay.

"1"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »
Just trying to come up with an explanation of why you comment in when the subject of tranny comes up.
We both know why I do? ::)

I'm just trying to figure out why a wigga who lusts after trannies thinks he ain't gay.

It's a conundrum!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 04:32:14 PM »
I'm just trying to figure out why a wigga who lusts after trannies thinks he ain't gay.

It's a conundrum!

Uh-oh, look who has a book of synonyms...

Here's an idea...figure out why you always comment on tranny threads first...then you can worry about me....

Ya filthy, baboon...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »
There you go again chiming in when the tranny talk is on...Are your mom and dad trannies?

WHEN WILL THE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME STOP!!??
Deep Tissue Massage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »
WHEN WILL THE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME STOP!!??

Never paid attention to this guy that much...He's black?  Not that, that changes my opinion of him.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »
Niggs,
I'm mr. Metrosexual and even I don't put the pussy on the pedelastal

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »

Never paid attention to this guy that much...He's black?  Not that, that changes my opinion of him.

im black...
No doubt about it...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »
I disagree with your first comment and need clarification on the stereotypes...Do you mean the nurturing for them and the aggression and logic for us?

Yep. Even though those generalizations have evolutionary background, it's still like the society telling what you should be. Those are stupid for women (like you said in a way) too.

Why did you disagree with that first sentence?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
Granted this phenomenon doesn't happen with all men, I find it happening even more often these days.  There are certain segments of the U.S. population that seem to be affected more, (California, Seattle, Arizona, Jersey, New York) and some that seem to be affected less, (Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi and many other Southern States)...Blue States, Red States, Dems/ Repubs...I'm sure there is a corralation but that's not the purpose of this post.

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...

right on my brother, bunch of honorary females out there pathetic now days.

jt
TEAM Nasser

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »
BEARDS FOR THE WIN!!!

who's that tiny tit?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »
how does Mrs. Wiggs feel about this?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »
I'd give her everything.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »
I'd give her everything.

Sweet mother of God.... :o
I'd give her everything for a month of goof fucking and then I'd tighten my belt up and show her who is boss...Alright two months... ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »
I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...

Excellent post overall.  I have put your rare misstatements in bold.
~

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »
I'd give her everything.

seriously why?  what does she bring to the table in the relationship?  Just sex?  I mean comon dude, think with your brain, why would you give her anything of yours?  If you want a girl like that and have a simp ass I will give you everything do yourself a favor and get a high price call girl to fuck, and she won't be leaching off you after you leave.

TEAM Nasser

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
seriously why?  what does she bring to the table in the relationship?  Just sex?  I mean comon dude, think with your brain, why would you give her anything of yours?  If you want a girl like that and have a simp ass I will give you everything do yourself a favor and get a high price call girl to fuck, and she won't be leaching off you after you leave.

maybe healthy relationships should be based on more than just sex?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 06:20:59 PM »
maybe healthy relationships should be based on more than just sex?
Pffft. Crazy talk.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 06:26:30 PM »
Pffft. Crazy talk.

haha

if getbig was a family you would be my favourite uncle

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
Excellent post Wiggy. You guys are seriously giving women so much space that even lesbianism is becoming the next cool thing.

Always amazes me when i see a western guy propose to a girl and go on his knees! Why?

GF asked me a while ago to propose to her when the time is nigh. I told her this stud is going down for nobody, "twink"!

Yes, I do call her "twink" and i blame Getbig for that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »
haha

if getbig was a family you would be my favourite uncle
I gotta believe there's a better way you could have worded this.   :-X       ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »
you're not MooseJay  :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »
I am a gutless coward.