Author Topic: Thoughts regarding latest events - Discussion  (Read 32892 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Thoughts regarding latest events - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
Ron, would a member poll be fair at this point in the game?

If the majority of your members that you've attracted over the years disagree with your desire for a change in direction, yet you go forward with it, you're obviously serving your own or others interests.

Nothing wrong with that, as anyone who sticks around, or decides to join, would be playing by the new rules you've set forth.

Regardless, I think the poll would be very interesting to conduct.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 07:49:54 PM »
So something about an NPC official that was reported in the news is fair game?

It isn't and wasn't. Posts about it were deleted even years ago... Block was "reporting" old news.

I am not focusing on Block and Special Ed, I am generalizing.
Block and I are friends and I think even he would admit his posts lately have been to get a rise out of Ron.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »
It's not a sport....
then why did you compete in bodybuilding a couple of years ago?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »
Wow, True Adonis, you're adding some great comments to this discussion.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2010, 07:52:11 PM »
Block and I are friends and I think even he would admit his posts lately have been to get a rise out of Ron.
Gayer than having a boner while browsing the Sotheby catalog in search of Princess Diana memorabilia.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2010, 07:55:05 PM »
Wow, True Adonis, you're adding some great comments to this discussion.  ::)
Piehole. Shut it.  

You are either with Ron and I or against us.  The line is drawn, the boundaries are clear.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »
want a tissue?

and you're white so why does it matter?

What I'd like is for you to shut your fat canadian mouth and go be crazy somewhere else....ya counterfeit American.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2010, 07:57:41 PM »

I'm not a Block apologist either, I agree that he's doing what you say. And doesn't point the finger at himself often enough IMO, especially since he himself is deep in the shit he writes about. :D

But the point is that some topics are off-limits, even if they can be backed up by facts. Ron's post, from what I can see, is mostly about not mentioning some possibly embarrassing facts about officials.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »
then why did you compete in bodybuilding a couple of years ago?

I used to compete when I was younger and wanted try it again. I have nothing against bodybuilding just present day bodybuilding. When I competed last, I enjoyed it. I might...just might try it again (if my wife will let me).

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »
I like GB being brutally honest fueds etc.

It was better a few years back I think I laughed more but I think a root of the problem (no homo) has been the disappearance of threads by Chick etc This seems to rub people up the wrong way and imflame threads that may have died after a day or 2.

We all come here and we all lift weights we are under no illusion of teh nature surrounding bbuilding. Some people love and enjoy the pasttime greatly however we also like micking things which are funny around it (brown paper bags, G4P,Mirage Hotel and graprefruit etc)

It is your board and your rules Ron but if you do wnat to make it totally positive etc I don't think many would hang about imo. If thats what you wnat go for it dude but once decision is made would be hard to get people back.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
I like GB being brutally honest fueds etc.

It was better a few years back I think I laughed more but I think a root of the problem (no homo) has been the disappearance of threads by Chick etc This seems to rub people up the wrong way and imflame threads that may have died after a day or 2.

started with Shawanda...

remember the good ole days when a mod del a post it showed WHICH MOD DID IT

no balls these guys have now a days :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2010, 08:03:46 PM »
I have been a round since 04. Man I had some good times here lol

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »
The NPC is out to turn a dollar.. catering to perverted deviants who lust after drug abusing abominations. Let the truth be told. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 08:18:21 PM »
your talking about organizations that turn a blind eye to felony drug use
and you figure there's no scamming or corruption involved?
evidently someone involved in how you make your living is bitching about
this place and your bowing to them. yet again.
ban me if you must but i be damned if i'm gonna be one who kneels
and agrees with your bullshit.

no you didn't  :o

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »
Men in thongs deserve more respect.

Let's build a shrine at the Mirage Hotel..... in the room by the ice machine and go there every Sunday and pay hommage to Chicks soiled thong.
P

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »
Hey Ron,
Thanks for the interesting thread.  :)

Try being a "chick" on getbig.  It's actually kind of funny, you "most" guys are well aware that I do know what the f**k I am talking about but instead choose to degrade me in every kind of the way.  Does it make you feel more like a real bodybuilder?  Geez, keep training bros & good luck to ya in the future. ;)  

Just an example:  I try to promote my new man & his band in the G/O section & he gets ripped to shreds.  What's the point on tearing someone down.....does it make one feel better?  You guys should be happy for me that I have finally found someone that puts a smile on my face everyday.

Jade
www.myspace.com/luciddelusionrocks

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »
Hey Ron,

Try being a "chick" on getbig.  It's actually kind of funny, you "most" guys are well aware that I do know what the f**k I am talking about but instead choose to degrade me in every kind of the way.  Does it make you feel more like a real bodybuilder?  Geez, keep training bros & good luck to ya in the future. ;)  

Just an example:  I try to promote my new man & his band in the G/O section & he gets ripped to shreds.  What's the point on tearing someone down.....does it make one feel better?  You guys should be happy for me that I have finally found someone that puts a smile on my face everyday.

Jade
I still love you JTG  :P

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »
I still love you JTG  :P

Thanks & I still love you too WG! ;)

Why can't ppl just think more positive thoughts these days?  I guess that I just don't get these days.  If you figure it out anytime soon, plz let me know.  Thanks. ;)

Jade

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2010, 08:48:23 PM »
If i want more positivity i will join one of the other one hundred irrevelent bb'ing forums out there.
No doubt about it...

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2010, 08:49:41 PM »
I agree that the gimmicks got to go...it grants all these trolls total anomiminity.(sp?) they can do and say whetever they want and have no repercussions. That just isnt fair to the public figures that come to this board to post. It becomes nothing more than a juvenile hate-fest. If this board is going in the toilet, I think that is the reason why.

It should be like the other boards in terms of having only one account & screen name, if at all possible, so they can be held somewhat more accountable for things they say. If they cant follow the basic rules & ettiquete, then there should be a way to ban them totally. Having said that, I come to this board because it is 'real' and uncensored for the most part. Sometimes you have to wade thru miles of bullshit to get to the end of the rainbow, that is the appeal of Getbig. As long as it is TRUTHFUL and not outright slanderous, I think whatever is said here should be fair game.

Again, hold each poster accountable for their words. No more anonymous gimmicks. I think doing that alone will cause many to rethink spewing whatever garbage happens to pop into their brain at that moment.

I always enjoy reading Special Ed and Blockheads posts.. I enjoy the satire and their dark humor. I dont speak to them or know them personally, but they are the more intelligent and entertaining posters on this board. Rarely have I seen them name names... I just think the things they say might hit a nerve for some, thats all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2010, 08:51:54 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2010, 08:52:42 PM »
Hey Ron,

Jade

oh boo fking hoo.

you got flamed because you were promoting your new "rockstar" as the greatest thing since flat screen tv's. Funny how you became so humble after the owning. Perhaps no one gives a fuck about your personal life?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »
Thanks & I still love you too WG! ;)

Why can't ppl just think more positive thoughts these days?  I guess that I just don't get these days.  If you figure it out anytime soon, plz let me know.  Thanks. ;)

Jade

Show us your tits or take a hike.
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »
people trying to pimp shit like a "boyfriends new band" is just asking for it.

Nothing personal, but there is no rule here that says we can't flame anyone for anything.

how boring would a thrwead be if we all said how awesome everyone and everything is. Flaming is good.
No doubt about it...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »
Hey Ron,

Jade

I am happy for you Jade, i just inquired for more pics of Jade and less of beardy rockers in that thread, not trying to put anyone down.
Q