Author Topic: Fedor Vs Brock.  (Read 15367 times)

spinnis

Re: Fedor Vs Brock.
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2010, 05:38:35 AM »
 Bump! I'll never let this thread die. Even the official UFC video game doesen't believe that Lesnar would beat Fedor. The damn official video game. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

??? ???

So you think fedor is in that game?

stop making yourself look dumb.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2010, 05:53:57 AM »
  Or maybe Fedor just KOs Brock in the chin before the fight even gets to the ground. Fedor has the power to knock any man out. He is a 230 pounder with the punching power of a 280 pounder and no man is as precise in punching as he is. But I agree with you that, on the ground, Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone. Fedor couldn't submit Rogers due to the latter's overwhelming strength, and Brock is just as big as Rogers. Conversely, I don't see Lesnar being able to hold Fedor down because Fedor is too technical and always finds a way out. As I see it, the fight ends with either Fedor knocking Brock out ala Arlovski/Rogers or it goes to a decision and Fedor wins by points. The one thing I disagree with the video game is that it predicts Fedor's victory will come via submission, and I think that Lesnar is too strong to be submitted by anyone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Didn't Frank Mir famously get him in a leg hold submission?

Fedor is more than capable of pulling something like that on Lesnar. Lesnar is the stronger of the two, and would stand a good chance on the ground, but when his elbow or knee is about to be snapped the wrong way he'll submit like the rest of 'em.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2010, 06:11:38 AM »
when's brock back in the octagon?

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2010, 06:15:38 AM »
when's brock back in the octagon?

hopefully this summer!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
II
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2010, 07:30:19 AM »
i'm rooting for a brock vs mir III

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2010, 10:00:39 AM »

??? ???

So you think fedor is in that game?

stop making yourself look dumb.

Oh brother, even after several months you finally only realized that after a guy told you and I'm the dumb one? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE