Author Topic: Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest - vote for my husband  (Read 16522 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Please vote for my husband for Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest!
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »
I think JNN knows that I want him to succeed within the fitness industry and as a result I completely agree with what Keith has stated in his above post.

I've been in and out of this business for more years than I can remember and have yet to meet a successful individual who possessed a negative attitude about himself and/or others within the profession.

It's somewhat different when competitive bodybuilders make negative statements against their fellow competitors because that's what gets the fans interested and their asses in those Olympia seats.

Become known as a negative individual within the modeling/fitness industry and you're toast .... historical toast to be specific. The same goes for anyone attempting to enter the movie industry .... but even more so.

I think that Keith's recommendation is his way of offering help to someone who has some potential and desires to enter the fitness/sports industry - something he knows a lot about.

I hope you accept it that way, JNN.

actually, I've taken both Keith and your advice to heart

i just want to clear one thing- I don't think i'm bitter towards anybody; I am, however, very bitter towards myself cuz i've fucked up alot and seen alot of dreams die right in front of me (ie Pro wrestling, baseball)

I kinda have a self defeating attitude cuz i've found that anything i worked hard at I.....you know what, I just realized i'm spilling my guts on a internet forum.  Dear god

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
actually, I've taken both Keith and your advice to heart

i just want to clear one thing- I don't think i'm bitter towards anybody; I am, however, very bitter towards myself cuz i've fucked up alot and seen alot of dreams die right in front of me (ie Pro wrestling, baseball)

I kinda have a self defeating attitude cuz i've found that anything i worked hard at I.....you know what, I just realized i'm spilling my guts on a internet forum.  Dear god

stop crying...pull yourself together. The fitness industry is full of oppurtunities...no one comes knocking at anyones door...th epast is the past...get up and make something happen.
JM

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2010, 08:23:12 PM »
stop crying...pull yourself together. The fitness industry is full of oppurtunities...no one comes knocking at anyones door...th epast is the past...get up and make something happen.
this is pretty surreal cuz JMentis was on a Muscle and Fitness Cover that inspired me to want to be a fitness model back when i was a teenager

long story short, i'm a grown ass man who needs to "suck it up".....and there is no "12 steps" or "reading material"- you just have to be a man and suck it up

and that is what i have to do

and yes, the past is the past

mind you, i'm not gonna do that thing where i'm positive in the begining and then just lose interest a couple of weeks down the way- I expect this whole "sucking it up" thing to be hard right from the beginning- but i got to do it cuz, while i'm young at 31, i'm not THAT young

I have to hit the ground running this year

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »

Anyways, goodluck to him and you too JNN, you should go by "Enrique!" :D

If i don't stick with "Julian", i'm gonna go back to "Rico" or maybe "Enrique"- seriously

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
that's right Alice suck it up...and you are not old...fyi..I'm 44 and shooting for the mags in 12 weeks...again!
JM

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2010, 08:27:16 PM »
Blood in blood out 8-pack.
Giving 110%

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »
thanks jimmy

you're truly a inspiration and best of luck

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »
JNN are you getting bigger ?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »
JNN are you getting bigger ?

you would think i would be but I have been off "the program" cuz i've been sick with either the flu or a cold for the last 4 weeks so instead of training my ass off, i've been trying to get better (health wise)

I hope to get back on "the program" this week.  If anything, i'll come in MUCH harder when i'm done

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2010, 08:40:34 PM »
thanks jimmy

you're truly a inspiration and best of luck

thanks man..after having the full hip replacment I'm able to get back and train without pain...never what that felt like for the last 10 years...
JM

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »
you would think i would be but I have been off "the program" cuz i've been sick with either the flu or a cold for the last 4 weeks so instead of training my ass off, i've been trying to get better (health wise)

I hope to get back on "the program" this week.  If anything, i'll come in MUCH harder when i'm done

You might have the butt flu.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »

That sucks man ,rest and take it easy for a while , I hope you get well soon my friend .

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »
You might have the butt flu.

yes- I got it from Jim Barnett  (you might have to google that one, son)

Quote from: che
That sucks man ,rest and take it easy for a while , I hope you get well soon my friend .

it does but during the rest time I got to catch up on alot of TV

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2010, 08:53:44 PM »
yes- I got it from Jim Barnett  (you might have to google that one, son)

haha, should I call you Rock Hudson?

Oaf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2010, 08:54:09 PM »
Thanks

How do we know who the fuck your husband is?? Are you just assuming we all know??

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »
haha, should I call you Rock Hudson?
you think you are gonna get smart mark points with me just cuz you picked up that Rock Hudson bit from the Bill Watts Shoot?

well, you did

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2010, 10:46:12 PM »
thanks man..after having the full hip replacment I'm able to get back and train without pain...never what that felt like for the last 10 years...

Sorry to hear that, man. Are you fully recuperated?
HAHA, RON.....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2010, 05:19:39 AM »
Nice to see that someone with 25 posts has blue stars and is allowed to spam the website....poor Vince G. just wants his stars....

That really is hilarious!!!  ;D
S

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2010, 05:43:13 AM »
Sorry to hear that, man. Are you fully recuperated?

yes... not really squatting the 500lb anymore..and the only thing doc said i wouldn't be able to do was run..lol. not that i ever did anyway. so I'm basically brand new again. The only bad thing is that I cannot be sold with original parts. I cannot believe it took me 7 years to get the balls to go and get it done. within 24 hours I was walking and without any pain.
JM

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2010, 06:18:30 AM »
Hey Kwon yup I did win the vote thanks to you lovely people.  I tried to post another pic but I'm having problems but you can see tons of pics on that link for bodyspace.  Someone asked how I have five stars...I'm an IFBB fitness pro not a random "spammer" but anyway I would appreciate the votes for my hubby since you guys helped me out before.  That's all  :-*

LOL.....You haven't posted on here in 2 years and ALL the posts before that were spam....

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
Hubby has a whopping 13%!  What really p's me off about this chick is she creates the topic and then just posts "Thanks".  Like she's assuming we're gonna vote for the twink husband.   ::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
wheres the link to vote? and who are the "competitors"? Maybe we should pick someone else and just vote the fuck for him.

kinda reminds me of some dude asking us to vote for his lil brother who wrestled, and thanks to getbig, some random dude got the highest vote...those were the days

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2010, 04:36:39 PM »
wheres the link to vote? and who are the "competitors"? Maybe we should pick someone else and just vote the fuck for him.

kinda reminds me of some dude asking us to vote for his lil brother who wrestled, and thanks to getbig, some random dude got the highest vote...those were the days

That's what's happening here.  GetBig has decided to go with 8-pack. 

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »
It's the Getbigger code. We may feud and talk shit amongst each, but like siblings, we come together to fight off others.  ;D

And yes, voted for 8pack.

Very true... Getbig is the best dysfunctional family on the web.  :)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2010, 05:44:46 PM »
Hubby has a whopping 13%!  What really p's me off about this chick is she creates the topic and then just posts "Thanks".  Like she's assuming we're gonna vote for the twink husband.   ::)

no, she had written a paragraph or two along with the link, but went back and deleted it when the thread turned sour