Author Topic: *** R.I.P. ORIGINAL SIN ***  (Read 109045 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: R.I.P. Original Sin
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
This is crazy. I can't believe she's gone. She was posting here regularly for a while.  :-\

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
I don't know how to post a youtube video.There's a song on it I found so profoundly beautiful I thought it would do good to share this with you all. It's "Ocean Gypsy" by Blackmore's Night.

PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 01:28:32 PM »

I read a quote somewhere and I can't remember who's it was but it's what I base my life on today.

"Live everyday like it will be your last, but plan for tomorrow"

adding "No regrets" never hurts  
;D
:

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
:D Weee

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »
Does anyone know what happened ???.....28 is way to fn young.

There's not too much more to say. She was having a medical procedure done and as much information as I have (I was never told, and if I was, it's wrong to pass it along here), she passed on during the surgery.

That's about all anyone knows, and if there are people out that know more, they haven't stepped up to the plate. Nor should they.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 07:54:06 PM »
There's not too much more to say. She was having a medical procedure done and as much information as I have (I was never told, and if I was, it's wrong to pass it along here), she passed on during the surgery.

That's about all anyone knows, and if there are people out that know more, they haven't stepped up to the plate. Nor should they.

let's just leave it having complications.  I always liked her and thought she was great.  She sent me a book when I was beating myself up about my break up.  It's a sad sad time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »

Makes you wonder if the surgery was cosmetic or was it necessary for medical reasons.

Either way it's a terrible event, she was a cool poster.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: *** R.I.P. ORIGINAL SIN ***
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:40 PM »
medical

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 09:11:21 PM »

Wow - truly sad to hear. RIP

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:19 PM »
Makes you wonder if the surgery was cosmetic or was it necessary for medical reasons.

Either way it's a terrible event, she was a cool poster.

This is what she publicly posted.

A true friend...
is one that drives you to the hospital and stays there with you until you fall asleep.
Picks you up the next day after I had to spend the night for a billion tests and "observation".

When she took me back home I found out she did my grocery shopping, laundry and cleaned my house up for me.
(I have been sick for a while).

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309570.msg4430184#msg4430184

Thanks for the nice thoughts everyone, it is a good feeling, a really good feeling.

Yes I am alive, and Princess was right. I guess it was a little self centered to say I am ill and need tests and then bugger off.
Sorry all, I won't do it again.  :-[

I got some not so great news about my tests and I have to do some thinking about what I wish to do. It scared me and still does  :-\
So in my way of dealing with tough decisions I hid out at home, drank way to much and then hopped on a cruise.

I didn't take my phone, laptop or anything.  I needed to be alone to think.
Well I didn't think, nor really enjoy myself much either.  :-\

But I did get laid  ;D

Thanks again for the nice thoughts
Racq
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=312378.msg4479532#msg4479532

:

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »
medical
Any medical procedure,no matter how minor,carries risks.At least in the end she didn't suffer. :-\
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »
medical
This is what I hear.
Sad to think that in this day and age in a controlled environment like ER things like this can't be controlled.

You never know when your number is up, No Regrets.

Princess.....seems like she put some thought into the procedure vs not getting it and took the risk, damn shame.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 03:56:18 AM »
It's saddening to hear. She had kinds words for me, I guess she could tell by my post what type man I am. So, I have to say, my condolences. She seemed like a good woman, with a good heart. To play on her name, it would be a "sin" not to have respect for her.

Saddened by the fact that she passed away while having the procedure done. She will be missed. And as someone said, sometimes we forget that there is another person on the other side, one just like us. With similar feelings, trials and tribulations.

I figured something was up because she never really came back. This blows my mind, but at the same time, makes you think about what you say, who you say it too, and those people that you really want to say something to, but never do.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2010, 04:24:42 AM »
What a loss of a beautiful young woman who lived life her way. 

RIP OS, we had our differences but you were always fun and had a great sense of humor and truly seemed to love life and lived it that way. 

:-[

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2010, 04:35:06 AM »
OMG

This is so surprising & shocking, ...I'm at a loss for words.
RIP OS. You will be missed.
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 05:36:07 AM »
Just goes to show you how short and precious life really is. We all stress with our jobs, bills and everyday life. We don't even realize that we could be here today and gone tomorrow.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 07:27:47 AM »

Youngblood, C has read this thread and says he thought starting it was a very nice thing to do.  He gave me permission to post the following:

The following information was provided by Racquel's brother:

"Please feel free to post anything I have mentioned, I see no reason why not.

There seems to be a lot of curiosity of what happened so you can post this as well if you like.

Racquel was having vision, balance and concentration problems.  They weren't too bad but bad enough to get looked at.
The doctors found a brain tumor and it really needed to be removed.  One can always tell in Canada how bad something medical is on the speed you are scheduled for surgery.  After Racquel decided to have her surgery she was on the table within a week.  She tried to remain positive because she really hated people worrying about her.  During the operation she started hemorraging and they couldn't stop it, she basically bled to death."

"Thank you for the kind wishes and very nice thoughts about Racquel.  She was one of those people you only meet once in a life time.
Yes, she was extremely smart, far to smart for her own good at times.  I called those times growing up with her :-)  but I do cherish all of the time we had together.

She used to have the cutest way of pouting. it always made me laugh.  She even used it up to her very last day just to ease every bodies minds prior to her surgery.
It will be one of my fondest memories of her.  Racquel went through some rough times as of late but during it we got closer to each other then we ever had before.

There was such an age gap between us that we didn't spend much time together when she was younger.  I had moved out on my own when she was only 8 years old.
but the last several years we spent a lot of time on my deck just talking and laughing.  She became kind of sheltered after her breakdown as a Paramedic but the last year or so
she seemed to be dealing with it and was getting the smile she always had back.  It was really nice to see her enjoying life again.

She gave up dancing almost a year ago and just spent the time traveling and doing all the things that she really liked to do.  She talked about getting a degree in Psychology but was just unsure of what field she wanted to pursue.  I told her once that she was just trying to be like her older brother and collect a few degrees for the fancy letters you get to put on the business card.
She laughed at me and said "If I was trying to be like you I would have to climb to the highest branch of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... twice".  LOL  

She passed on enjoying life again and being happy.
It is nice to think of her living in eternity like that.  Much better then her throwing her hands on her hips, tilting her head and sticking her bottom lip out at God until she got her way. :-)

We shall all miss Racquel in our own way, she was a larger then life person and I am sorry you never met her in real life, she was a lighthouse burning in a room full of candles."

R

newmom

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 07:55:09 AM »
Racquel rest in peace :'(

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 08:15:45 AM »
Thanks for posting that STella

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »
A beautiful girl, beautiful mind and soul.  Rest in peace, and may God be with you and your family.  Life is so beautiful and scary at the same time.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2010, 12:42:30 PM »
Terribly sad.  I don't really have any words....

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
Wow I shocked! What a sweet gal with a great sense of humor. God Speed Sin!!
X

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010, 01:41:49 PM »
wow..we PM'd a few times.  she was a sweet girl with a great sense of humor.  RIP OS.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2010, 01:42:36 PM »
My heart is broken.  Thank you Stella for posting that for everyone.  I'm going to miss that little buggar.  :'(
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »
I'm grateful to Youngblood and grateful to Racq's brother to help us know more detail.

Praying for her family and friends.
R