Author Topic: Is There Anything God Can't Do?  (Read 40122 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is There Anything God Can't Do?
« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2010, 11:50:57 AM »
...Here in Ireland, one of our gods promised my ancestors the entire earth.

Does that count? Moron.

Epic evasion and brutal cognitive dissonance by the way.

The Luke

Let's see if he actually delivers, Boy Genius.

There's no evasion here, considering your statement (as it all too often the case) was false.

The bottom line, of course, is that you just wedge your foot in your mouth....AGAIN. One minute you're justifying stealing; the next, you're wailing aboutthe  theft of the land of Canaan (which, of course, was not the case).

Which is it? Is stealing right or wrong? What about lying, something about which you have no problem (provided that it's an alleged atheist, pretending to be a Christian for political gain)?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »
Let's see if he actually delivers, Boy Genius.

There's no evasion here, considering your statement (as it all too often the case) was false.

The bottom line, of course, is that you just wedge your foot in your mouth....AGAIN. One minute you're justifying stealing; the next, you're wailing aboutthe  theft of the land of Canaan (which, of course, was not the case).

Which is it? Is stealing right or wrong? What about lying, something about which you have no problem (provided that it's an alleged atheist, pretending to be a Christian for political gain)?

Dude... you're the funniest poster on this board... just page after page of deflection and justification... page after page of hilarious rationalised insanity.

Personally I think you should be shunned.

Maybe if I just ignore your incoherent ramblings you might get the point... after all, at this point I think I'm the only person on this board willing to engage with you.

Yeah, a good 'ol fashioned shunning... seems, ironically... biblical.

The Luke

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
Dude... you're the funniest poster on this board... just page after page of deflection and justification... page after page of hilarious rationalised insanity.

Maybe if I just ignore your incoherent ramblings you might get the point... after all, at this point I think I'm the only person on this board willing to engage with you.

The Luke

No, that falls on you, condoning stealing and lying, unless you think that pesky Israelites are doing such. Then, it's BAAAAAAAD!!!

So, which is it? Is stealing wrong or right? Is lying wrong or right?

And why are you complaining about alleged instances of such in Scripture, yet justifying it when it comes to certain people you like or dislike?

As for "shunning", you said weeks ago that you weren't going to post here anymore. Yet, here you are continuing to RUN YOUR MOUTH, making yourself look silly in the process.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »

The Luke

exactly man...besides no true Christian addresses people in the manner in which he does....He talks down to people and resorts to outright name calling....with every post that he makes full of these things he only validates how most Christians are good at talking the talk but often fall very short of walking the walk...His arrogance and attitude does his faith a disservice....
DAWG

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
exactly man...besides no true Christian addresses people in the manner in which he does....He talks down to people and resorts to outright name calling....with every post that he makes full of these things he only validates how most Christians are good at talking the talk but often fall very short of walking the walk...His arrogance and attitude does his faith a disservice....

You are describing exactly how most atheists on this board treat Christians.  So who are you to judge MCWAY?

And what do you know about how a true Christian should address people?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2010, 07:03:50 AM »
You are describing exactly how most atheists on this board treat Christians.  So who are you to judge MCWAY?

And what do you know about how a true Christian should address people?

I've often found that sarcasm and a bit of humor are the best ways to deal with blowhard atheists/skeptics like L Dawg and Luke.

You hit the nail on the head. They come here full of you-know-what and vinegar, running their mouths and belittling people of faith.

But, when someone doesn't put up with their condescending attitudes and puts it to them, countering their tired and dreadfully inaccurate statements with the facts, they blubber and cry like kindergarten kids that just got their gummies taken from them.

Dawg and Luke are poster boys for such infantile behavior. To quote the late James Brown, "Don't start nothin'; won't be nothin'"

If anyone, regardless of their belief system, wants to have a cordial and friendly but intense discussion (as I've had with Ozmo and others like him), that's fine with me.

But, if folks like Luke and Dawg want to continue act a fool, I have no problem, tearing their pitiful posturing apart and exposing them for the limp-wristed crybabies that they are.

Besides, Luke swears that he's more moral than I am. So, you would think that Mr. Upright would be able to stand his ground, without cracking and calling me a "Moron", with all that moral fiber, coursing through his veins.