Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 330289 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1800 on: October 18, 2011, 06:05:43 AM »
this is what perplexes me. Im, not sure you really care who is in office. In the grand scheme of things, it wont affect your every day life. Correct. I mean you spend a good majority of your life fishing out articles, pictures, outrageous stories, videos re, the current president. And the rest of your life, you spend cheerleading for the next failed republican front runner. So what does it matter whose running the country, youre going to do the exact same thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1801 on: October 18, 2011, 03:17:18 PM »
Team Obama sells Birth Certificate mugs
by Charlie Spiering
Commentary Staff WriterFollow on
Twitter:@charliespiering

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/team-obama-sells-birth-certificate-mugs

President Obama is still bugging birthers by rubbing copies of his birth certificate into their faces. Now the campaign is selling "Made in the USA" coffee mugs for Obama supporters. The mugs cost $20.

"There's really no way to make the birth certificate conspiracy completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it -- and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke." reads the description on the Obama 2012 website. "Get your Made In The USA mug today."

Follow the Washington Examiner on Facebook

________________________ ______________

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1802 on: October 18, 2011, 03:19:49 PM »
 ::)

tool time with a CT nut job twist. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1803 on: October 18, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
Team Obama sells Birth Certificate mugs
by Charlie Spiering
Commentary Staff WriterFollow on
Twitter:@charliespiering

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/team-obama-sells-birth-certificate-mugs

President Obama is still bugging birthers by rubbing copies of his birth certificate into their faces. Now the campaign is selling "Made in the USA" coffee mugs for Obama supporters. The mugs cost $20.

"There's really no way to make the birth certificate conspiracy completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it -- and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke." reads the description on the Obama 2012 website. "Get your Made In The USA mug today."

Follow the Washington Examiner on Facebook

________________________ ______________

That's actually pretty funny.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: October 24, 2011, 01:24:05 PM »
By Kim Geiger
Washington Bureau
October 24, 2011, 7:34 a.m.

After dining last month with Donald Trump, Texas Gov. Rick Perry isn't sure that President Obama's birth certificate is real.

The GOP presidential candidate was asked by Parade magazine whether he believed that Obama was born in the United States.

"I have no reason to think otherwise," he said.

Pressed for a "definitive" answer, Perry continued: "Well, I don't have a definitive answer, because he's never seen my birth certificate."

"But you've seen his," the interviewer replied.

"I don’t know. Have I?" Perry said.

Obama released a certificate of live birth during his 2008 campaign, but that didn't satisfy some people, who questioned whether it was real. The White House released the long-form version of his Hawaii birth certificate earlier this year, but some in the "birther" movement, including Trump, still aren't convinced.

"I don't know," Perry said when asked if he believed the birth certificate was real. "I had dinner with Donald Trump the other night. ... He doesn’t think it’s real. ... I don't have any idea. It doesn't matter. [Obama is] the President of the United States. He's elected. It's a distractive issue."

kim.geiger@latimes.com

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: October 24, 2011, 01:39:25 PM »
Rove issues 'birther' warning to Perry
Posted by
CNN Producer Gabriella Schwarz

(CNN) - Karl Rove said Monday that Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry may harm his campaign by stoking the "birther" controversy.

"You associate yourself with a nutty view like that, and you damage yourself," Rove said.

In an interview published Sunday in Parade magazine, Texas Gov. Perry said he believes the president was born in the United States, but was less confident that the birth certificate he released earlier this year was real.

"I don't know. I had dinner with Donald Trump the other night," Perry said. "He doesn't think it's real."

Real estate mogul Donald Trump championed the "birther" movement during his flirtation with a bid for the White House. President Barack Obama, who was born in Hawaii, eventually released the long form version of the document to seemingly combat the growing rumors.

But Rove, who was the chief campaign and message architect for former President George W. Bush, said Perry should not associate with the group.

"I know he went and he's trying to cultivate … Donald Trump, in order to get his endorsement, but this is not the way to go about doing it," Rove said on Fox News. "It starts to marginalize you in the minds of some of the people whom you need in order to get the election."

According to Rove, Perry should have said: "Yes, he [Obama] was born in the United States, yes, he is eligible to serve and don't associate yourself with this nutty fringe group."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/24/rove-issues-birther-warning-to-perry/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: October 25, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
Haley Barbour To GOP Field: Drop The Birther Talk
First Posted: 10/25/11 11:34 AM ET Updated: 10/25/11 12:15 PM ET

WASHINGTON -- Among the more established and seasoned field of Republican operatives, there is a bit of concern that sideshow issues and partisan flamboyance could muddy a relatively generous 2012 electoral landscape. It's why Texas Gov. Rick Perry's decision to resuscitate skepticism over President Obama's birth certificate seems so out of place. At a time when the Texas Republican is trying to pitch his economic proposals, such as a flat tax, they believe he's trampling on his own message and hurting the party's image as well.

Sure enough, on Tuesday morning, one of the senior statesmen within the GOP, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, warned Perry and others to cut out the birther talk.

"Look, if this election is about Barack Obama's policies and the results of those policies, Barack Obama is going to lose," Barbour said after an appearance with the American Action Forum at the National Press Club. "Any other issue that gets injected to the campaign is not good for the Republicans. Republicans should want this election to be what American presidential elections have always been: a referendum on the incumbent's record. Barack Obama cannot win a second term running on his record. Zero chance. So anybody who talks about anything else is off-subject."

Barbour claimed he had not seen or heard Perry's comments. When informed that the Republican presidential candidate was echoing Donald Trump's questions about Obama's birthplace and his eligibility for the presidency, Barbour continued to plead ignorance.

"He says Trump says it is a fraud," said Barbour. "Well, I don't know what Trump said."

Still, the urgency Barbour was expressing for the GOP to fine-tune its message was clear. Others in the party, wary of fumbling a strong campaign hand, have made similar comments in the past. What's remarkable is that the issue simply doesn't die: indisputable evidence that the president was born in Hawaii has only dampened -- not killed -- the birther chatter.

"The stakes of this election are so high that I think every voter, precinct leader, county chairman, donor, whatever Republican you are talking about wants to be sure we nominate the candidate that has the best chance to beat Obama," Barbour said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/25/haley-barbour-gop-birther_n_1030520.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: October 26, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »
Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock' (Video At Link)
wnd.com ^
Posted on October 26, 2011 11:28:16 PM EDT by tsowellfan

'There are a couple of things ... that could be a little bit exciting'

The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock," according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

WND previously has reported that Arpaio has constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the birth certificate released to the public April 27 might be a forgery....

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=360645

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1808 on: October 26, 2011, 08:35:00 PM »
Haley Barbour To GOP Field: Drop The Birther Talk

translation?

Gov Perry, STFU... you're embarassing us all.  Obama's on Leno last night mocking the GOP field for being a joke.  You're not going to win, but you're going to stain Romney so bad he loses. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: October 26, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »

translation?

Gov Perry, STFU... you're embarassing us all.  Obama's on Leno last night mocking the GOP field for being a joke.  You're not going to win, but you're going to stain Romney so bad he loses. 

How much is OFA paying you?   

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1810 on: October 28, 2011, 11:01:46 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=360813
Obama's 2012 run to be non-starter?
Lawsuits seeking to stop Democrats from certifying candidate's qualified
October 27, 2011
By Bob Unruh

Just when the White House probably thought those pesky lawsuits seeking a court determination that Barack Obama fails to meet the Constitution's eligibility requirements for a president were finished, something new has appeared on the horizon.

Or in this case, the court docket.

The Liberty Legal Foundation has filed a pair of lawsuits in state and federal courts that don't ask anything about Obama's birth or for any determination from the court about his eligibility. Or his birth certificate, for that matter.

Instead, they name the national Democratic Party as a defendant, and ask the court to enjoin officials there from certifying that Obama is eligible for the office for the 2012 election.

"This complaint does not request or require this court to find that President Obama is not qualified to hold the office of president of the United States. Instead, this complaint is directed toward defining the term 'natural-born citizen' under the Constitution of the United States, and toward negligence or intentional misrepresentations of the Democratic Party.

"This complaint requests this court to affirm the Supreme Court's definition of 'natural-born citizen' as 'all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens.'"

That definition comes from the U.S. Supreme Court's opinion in Minor v. Happersett from 1875.

"This complaint does not request any injunction against any state or federal government official. Instead this complaint asserts that the private entity, Defendant Democratic Party, intends to act negligently or fraudulently in a manner that will cause irreparable harm to the plaintiffs, to the states, and to the citizens of the United States."

It continues, "Because Mr. Obama has admitted that his father was not a U.S. citizen, and because this fact has been confirmed by the U.S. State Department, any reasonable person with knowledge of these facts would doubt Mr. Obama's constitutional qualifications. Therefore, any representation by the Democratic Party certifying said qualifications would be negligent, absent further evidence verifying Mr. Obama's natural-born status.

"Plaintiffs further request an injunction prohibiting the Democratic Party from making any representation to any state official asserting, implying, or assuming that Mr. Obama is qualified to hold the office of president, absent a showing by the party sufficient to prove that said representation is not negligent."

Van Irion, lead counsel for Liberty Legal Foundation, told WND that one lawsuit was filed in federal court in Arizona to focus on the question of defining the term "natural-born citizen" under the Constitution.

"We picked the Arizona court for several reasons, but the main one being that it is part of the 9th Circuit. The 9th Circuit has indicated in dicta that an FEC-registered presidential candidate would have standing for this type of suit," he said. The organization is working with John Dummett, a Liberty Legal Foundation member who is a candidate for the office of president in the 2012 election.

Irion said the other lawsuit was filed in state court in Tennessee.

"The focus of the state-court suit is to prevent certification to the Tennessee secretary of state. This suit puts greater emphasis on the negligent misrepresentation/fraud aspects of a certification from the DNC. It includes more facts regarding Obama's Indonesian dual citizenship and fraudulent Social Security Number," he said.

Other lawsuits also are planned, he said.

Irion said that an injunction obtained through the legal actions would deprive Obama of Democrat Party certification.

"Without such certification from the party, Obama will not appear on any ballot in the 2012 general election," his organization said in an announcement about the cases.

"Neither lawsuit discusses Obama's place of birth or his birth certificate. These issues are completely irrelevant to the argument. LLF's lawsuit simply points out that the Supreme Court has defined 'natural-born citizen' as a person born to two parents who were both U.S. citizens at the time of the natural-born citizen's birth. Obama's father was never a U.S. citizen. Therefore, Obama can never be a natural-born citizen. His place of birth is irrelevant," the group said.

"LLF has learned that all states rely upon the truthfulness of representations made by the political parties that their candidates are qualified to hold the federal office for which they are nominated. By naming the National Democratic Party as the defendant LLF not only targets the entity responsible for vetting the Democratic candidate, LLF also avoids taking on any state or federal government.

"The Democratic Party is a private entity, without any government immunities or government procedural advantages," the group said.

LLF also reported it learned that presidential candidates that are registered with the Federal Election Commission have standing to ask a court to keep another candidate off the ballot. Consequently LLF partnered with FEC-registered Dummett, a conservative Republican who believes that the Constitution should be followed.

While WND has reported that Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has launched a formal law enforcement investigation that Obama may submit fraudulent documentation to be put on the state's election ballot in 2012, there also are other developments, too.

WND also has reported on an investigation that revealed a major online court opinion resource, Justia.com, allegedly edited references to the Minor v. Happersett court decision from dozens on documents it posted online.

The issue developed when a Leo Donofrio, a New Jersey attorney who brought the first legal challenge to Barack Obama's occupancy in the Oval Office to the U.S. Supreme Court, published a report revealing that references to a U.S. Supreme Court decision addressing the definition of "natural-born citizen" were altered at Justia.com.

The Minor v. Happersett case is significant because it is one of very few references in the nation's archives that addresses the definition of "natural-born citizen," a requirement imposed by the U.S. Constitution on only the U.S. president.

That case states:

The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."
There have been multiple court and other challenges to Obama's occupancy in the Oval Office. Essentially they have argued that he either isn't eligible because he wasn't born in Hawaii as he's said, or that he was never qualified because his father was a Kenyan citizen, giving Barack Obama dual citizenship (the U.S. and the United Kingdom) at his birth. Those people argue that the Founders, with their requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen," disqualified dual citizens.

The White House in April released an image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" from the state of Hawaii in support of Obama's claim that he was born in the state. However, many computer, imaging, document and technology experts have stated it appears to be a forgery.

The image that, for the purposes of the new lawsuits, is irrelevant:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: October 28, 2011, 12:36:26 PM »
Joe Arpaio On Birther 'Cold Case Posse' To Orly Taitz: 'There Could Be A Shock There Somewhere'
.The Huffington Post   Luke Johnson   
First Posted: 10/28/11 02:10 PM ET Updated: 10/28/11 02:10 PM ET

Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio addressed his 'Cold Case Posse' looking into President Barack Obama's birth certificate at an Arizona tea party meeting with "birther queen" Orly Taitz Tuesday night.

Taitz, who conservative outlet WorldNetDaily says flew in from California on short notice, talked for a few minutes about her claim that the president was not born in the United States. The audience applauded her during her speech, and several members stood up at the end.

"Thanks for your input. We're looking at this very closely," said Arpaio. "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

Arpaio said to Taitz, "There are a couple of things you and nobody else here knows anything about yet that could be a little bit exciting."

Arpaio, the sheriff for Phoenix and its environs, repeatedly declined to give specifics on the investigation. "I'm not going to wait forever," he said. "I want to get the report out."

Arpaio defended his 'Cold Case Posse' on local television in September. "I am the chief law enforcement officer, they asked me to look at that situation. I don't dump everything in the wastebasket. So I have my 'Cold Case Posse,' which I've had for five years. It's free. It doesn't cost a penny to the taxpayers. [It's] made up of ex-cops and some lawyers, so let them look at it."

Arpaio has gained national attention for his tough stance on immigration enforcement. He has undertaken many publicized raids in predominately Latino neighborhoods to sweep up undocumented immigrants. A federal grand jury has been investigating him since early 2010 for alleged abuses of power.

President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 1961. Obama's presidential campaign released a digitally-scanned birth certificate and the White House released the long-form document in April. Yet some still refuse to believe that the president was born in the United States.

In April Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) vetoed a bill that would have required presidential candidates to prove their citizenship using a birth certificate or a baptismal or circumcision certificate. "This bill is a distraction, and we just simply need to get on with the state's business," she said at the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: October 29, 2011, 06:42:09 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: October 29, 2011, 10:59:01 AM »

I can't believe you still have this stupid birther thread going...EPIC attempt at padding post count

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: October 29, 2011, 11:03:02 AM »
Sheriff Joe has his possee out there and is going to round the Obama caravan of grifters, looters, robbers, drunks, welfare scum, and leeches.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: October 31, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise
WND ^ | OCTOBER 31, 2011 | WND
Posted on October 31, 2011 9:55:28 PM EDT by RobinMasters

Arizona's maverick Sheriff Joe Arpaio promised surprises in his jurisdiction's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidential ballot and his Cold Case Posse is delivering – raising questions that touch on the authenticity of the long-form birth certificate issued last April and the possibility Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security Number.

Sources close to the investigation say the posse has decided it needs to see original birth records before it can conclude whether Obama should be eligible for the presidential ballot in 2012, not an electronic file or scanned copies.

The sources say the panel needs to examine the microfilm documenting Obama's birth, as well as the ink-and-paper original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health is holding in its vault.

The PDF file and various scanned copies of the birth certificate that the White House released April 27 are simply not good enough, the posse has determined.

Earlier this month, WND senior staff reporter Jerome R. Corsi spent 18 hours over a two-day period in Arizona briefing the Cold Case Posse on a wide range of evidence regarding Obama's eligibility.

"The posse wants to see the entire microfilm roll containing Obama's birth certificate, not just a microfilm copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate in isolation," Corsi explained. "An individual microfilm copy could be forged, but forging the entire microfilm reel on which Obama's birth certificate is in sequence would be almost impossible."

Also, Corsi said, the posse wants the ink-and-paper original 1961 Obama birth records still held in vault by the Hawaii Department of Health to be released publicly and subjected to independent court-authorized forensic examination.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1816 on: November 01, 2011, 10:24:19 AM »
Pathetically, I am again getting hopeful on this issue gaining traction. Oh well, won't be the first time the roller-coaster ride has crashed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1817 on: November 01, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
Pathetically, I am again getting hopeful on this issue gaining traction. Oh well, won't be the first time the roller-coaster ride has crashed.

you describe yourself well

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1818 on: November 01, 2011, 12:33:14 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=362613
Obamacare challenge to cite eligibility doubts
'Mr. Obama has not yet verified whether he is a natural-born citizen'
October 31, 2011
By Bob Unruh

If the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court thought they could avoid the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility simply by refusing to hear any of the multitude of cases concerning the issue they might be surprised to find that briefs regarding Obamacare's constitutionality will include the topic.

Although the Supreme Court has not yet confirmed it will take on the issue of Obamacare's legality, it is widely expected to happen, as there have been opposing decisions at the lower court level which, if left unaddressed, could create a patchwork across the nation of regions where it is – or isn't – the law.

The arguments primarily have focused on the decision by Congress to order all citizens to buy the insurance products that members of Congress specify or face penalties.

But a new friend-of-the-court brief by the Western Center for Journalism in support of those challenging Obamacare takes the argument back to its foundation. The brief, prepared by Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation, explains that it's not really known yet whether Obamacare is, in fact, the law.

"Federal legislation, to become law, must be signed by a sitting president," the brief, filed just days ago, states.
"The underlying action herein is a dispute over the constitutionality of legislation purportedly signed into law by Barack Obama, acting as president of the United States. However, pursuant to Article I, Section 7, Clause 2 of the U.s. Constitution, legislation passed by both houses of Congress does not become law unless and until it is signed into law by a sitting U.S. president, or both houses of Congress override a sitting president's veto by a two-thirds vote," the brief argues.

"If there was no sitting U.S. president when Obamacare was purportedly signed into law, then the law was never properly enacted, and it is of no force and effect, being void."

The Supreme Court justices repeatedly have refused to address the constitutional questions involved. In fact,that the justices are "avoiding" the Obama issue apparently has been confirmed by one member of the court. Justice Clarence Thomas appeared before a U.S. House subcommittee when the issue arose. Subcommittee Chairman Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y., raised the question amid a discussion on racial diversity in the judiciary.

"I'm still waiting for the [court decision] on whether or not a Puerto Rican can run for president of the United States," said Serrano, who was born in the island territory. "That's another issue."

Yet after Serrano questioned him on whether or not the land's highest court would be well-served by a justice who had never been a judge, Thomas not only answered in the affirmative but also hinted that Serrano would be better off seeking a seat in the Supreme Court than a chair in the Oval Office.

"I'm glad to hear that you don't think there has to be a judge on the court," said Serrano, "because I'm not a judge; I've never been a judge."

"And you don't have to be born in the United States," said Thomas, referring to the Constitution, which requires the president to be a natural-born citizen but has no such requirement for a Supreme Court justice, "so you never have to answer that question."

"Oh really?" asked Serrano. "So you haven't answered the one about whether I can serve as president, but you answer this one?"

"We're evading that one," answered Thomas, referring to questions of presidential eligibility and prompting laughter in the chamber. "We're giving you another option."

The video:

The arguments on Obamacare are beginning to coalesce as several appellate courts already have ruled on it, and the rulings don't agree with each other. Most of the arguments say it's simply not within the power of Congress to order the purchase of a commercial product under threat of penalty.

Those who oppose the law say that if it is upheld, there is no action that Congress could not require of Americans, such as the purchase of a product or the consumption of a food or an activity, since the Commerce Clause authority would have been extended to cover the actions of any individual sitting in his or her own home.

The Western Center's brief explains the Constitution has simple requirements for a new law: Congress may legislate only through passage of bills which are approved by both Houses and signed by the president.

"Since a piece of legislation becomes law immediately upon the signature of the president, then there must be an eligible person sitting in the office of president of the United States to sign it. There are two requirements for a person to be eligible to hold the office of president … having either received a majority of the Electoral College votes, or having succeeded a prior president following his, or her, death or constitutional disability, and (2) meeting the minimum eligibility for the office."

Under the Constitution, "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of president; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of 35 years, and been 14 years a resident with the United States."

The brief states "there is no question as to whether Mr. Obama received the requisite votes from the Electoral College. However, Mr. Obama has not yet verified whether he meets all the requirements for minimum eligibility, namely whether he is a natural born citizen."

The brief states that "a provision of the U.S. Constitution may not be disregarded by means of a popular vote of the people, as there are specific guidelines for amending the Constitution of the United States."

There are ways to change the Constitution, by a two-thirds vote of both houses of Congress and ratification of three-fourths of all state legislatures.

The brief argues that voters simply do not have the power to determine the eligibility of candidates, and the Constitution must be followed or else the nation would be reduced to "the whims of the majority of voters."

"The proper remedy for eligibility disputes is to bring such disputes to the court for a determination … and this court has the power to make determinations of fact and law regarding controversies over the eligibility of an officeholder," it said.

"The issue of the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr. substantially impacts on the determination of whether the legislation commonly known as Obamacare was ever properly enacted, for, if he is not eligible to serve as president of the United States, Obamacare was never properly enacted, and, as a result, it never legally had any force or effect."

The brief also argues that the mandate for individuals to buy products also is well beyond the reach of the federal government's authority, and so Obamacare should be overturned based on that as well.

The brief cites a case that has been pending since the 2008 election before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals concerning eligibility.

The plaintiffs alleged that Obama's qualifications were not checked properly, resulting in a violation of the U.S. Constitution. It argues that a man is occupying the Oval Office who does not meet the requirements of "natural-born" citizenship.

California attorney Orly Taitz told WND her hope is for a decision that will return the case to the district court for proceedings, which could include a discovery process through which a large number of Obama's life documents could be obtained. She is representing one set of plaintiffs in the case.

Another set of plaintiffs is being represented by Kreep.

Since his election, sometimes using private attorneys and sometimes using taxpayer-funded legal teams, Obama has battled almost six dozen lawsuits across the country, including several that reached the U.S. Supreme Court, to keep his records concealed from the public.

Taitz' case cites the removal of Thomas H. Moodie from the office of governor in North Dakota in the 1930s as proof that a government's chief officer can be removed from office by the courts – even after an election and inauguration. Moodie had failed to meet a state residency requirement to be governor. But he was elected anyway, installed and ultimately removed from office by the court over that failure.

The plaintiffs also cite an earlier California case in which a candidate for president was removed from the ballot by state officials because he failed to qualify for the office under the Constitution's age requirements.

Even though Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" was released by the White House, still-withheld documentation for him includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1819 on: November 01, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »
I love the fact that a county sheriff has a posse investigating the president.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: November 02, 2011, 04:05:17 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Certifigate : Sheriff Joe: 'Show me the microfilm!'
WND ^ | November 01, 2011 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on November 2, 2011 2:33:17 AM EDT by RobinMasters

Sheriff Joe Arpaio came up with the idea to demand the original microfilm of Obama's birth certificate after he saw evidence from his Cold Case Posse in Maricopa County, Ariz., that the White House apparently released to the public three different versions of the long-form birth certificate.

"Show me the microfilm, not the copies the White House released," Arpaio has insisted.

What the White House released on April 27 were not original documents but purportedly scans of original birth documents that remain in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

WND reported yesterday that in 1966, the Hawaii Depatment of Health provided microfilm copies to Mrs. Eleanor Nordyke of the birth certificates for her twins, born the day after Obama in the same hospital.

"Obama's birth certificate is either on that microfilm roll along with the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, or it's not," Arpaio said.

Sources close to the sheriff's law enforcement investigation explained to WND that Arpaio had come up with a solution to end almost immediately a controversy over the Obama birth certificate that has continued since 2008.

"If the microfilm exists, show us the reel. That's the best evidence the document existed in 1961, not the three different versions the White House released on April 27."

The White House released three versions of Obama's long-form birth certificate, each one of which appears fundamentally different from the other two.

TOPICS: Constitution/Conservatism; Crime/Corruption; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1821 on: November 08, 2011, 08:15:10 AM »
Is this stupid thread still going? Stupid virgin 333386

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: November 08, 2011, 08:26:53 AM »