Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 126145 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2010, 06:04:26 AM »
20 inches pumped and there is what's wrong with society today people can spout of at the mouth with no accountability in the old days call someone a liar and it's a showdown at sunset in these days any pencil necked geek can sit behind a computer and spew any garbage but put him on the spot and he folds like a cheap deck of cards in Vegas .... And no I don't have the best arm genetics but I have good enough genetics to know that phil Heath Coleman dillet etc can have enormous arms ok luke u keep your formula I'll keep my arms believe what you will... Good day
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2010, 06:45:40 AM »
20 inches pumped and there is what's wrong with society today people can spout of at the mouth with no accountability in the old days call someone a liar and it's a showdown at sunset in these days any pencil necked geek can sit behind a computer and spew any garbage but put him on the spot and he folds like a cheap deck of cards in Vegas .... And no I don't have the best arm genetics but I have good enough genetics to know that phil Heath Coleman dillet etc can have enormous arms ok luke u keep your formula I'll keep my arms believe what you will... Good day

...or you could prove your claim and really "own" me?

The Luke

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »

The luke has zero credibility on this board..i don't know why you waste you time addressing him.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2010, 07:33:04 AM »
The luke has zero credibility on this board..i don't know why you waste you time addressing him.

...yes, why prove anything? Why be bounded by reality or math? Let's ALL have 24'' arms.

The Luke

lesaucer

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2010, 07:35:29 AM »
jesus! another arm genetic freak with 20inch guns at a lean bodyweight, NATURAL  :o :o :o ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2010, 08:22:23 AM »
jesus! another arm genetic freak with 20inch guns at a lean bodyweight, NATURAL  :o :o :o ::)

This board is full of them. But they never need to PROVE it to the doubters.

The Luke

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2010, 08:28:19 AM »
It's the unique separation and muscle bellies in these guys arms that give the appearance of size, you'd have to be an idiot to believe half of the myths.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2010, 08:57:56 AM »
...or you could prove your claim and really "own" me?

The Luke

own you dude I'm a grown man I dont need to own anyone ....
How old are you??? Dude my track record speaks for it's self I'm a grown man people who do know me personally on here know the deal .. Keep your formula I'll keep my arms ... Until you are ready to wager we really have nothing to discuss .
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2010, 09:10:27 AM »
To be fair I probably put that vid up in 2007 since then I've put a inch on my arm what is so unbelievable about that I work damn hard in the gym??? So pumped 20 inch cold  19.6 ..... And no I don't need to be 250 to have that size arms ...genetics my friend same as you can have a guy 50 or 70 PBS lighter who make my calves look like babies anyway are u taking the wager yes or no

Now you admit you are all genetics.
I hate the State.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »
Sorry dude... but you actually really do need to be 250ish to have a 20'' arm.

Not interested in putting up money on a video that will involve a skewed diagonal measurement or a pinned tape.

But feel free to back up your claim of being the only guy on the planet with such good arm genetics.

The Luke

luke whats with your theory? some guys are skinny as fuck but have huge calves, why should arms be any different?

here you see pat bateman with 17 inchers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2010, 09:49:16 AM »
luke whats with your theory? some guys are skinny as fuck but have huge calves, why should arms be any different?

Pat Bateman is awesome. That was a great scene. lol
X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2010, 09:51:39 AM »

::) He's a skinny guy, with a good separation. Not 17 inches.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2010, 10:05:45 AM »
That screen shot looks like a big black dude's forearm and he is palming dude's head, lol!!! Look at it...

But yeah, that scene was good.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2010, 10:42:07 AM »
Now you admit you are all genetics.

plus hard work have u seen my training clips I work dammmn hard even if I don't quite have to who knows I'd probably be even bigger if I took it easy I've seen a pic of ur calves huge even if I worked out every day for the next ten yrs on calve only you would still have bigger calves
so I guess that means ur a genetic freak too... What I'm sayin everyone has their strength and weaknesses pal my strength is my whole upperbody chest traps delts arms grow fast ... But back to the topic Some of these guys do indeed have enormous arms which do fit the measurement Coleman dillet etc I have no doubt that they stretch that tape to 24
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2010, 10:57:05 AM »
plus hard work have u seen my training clips I work dammmn hard even if I don't quite have to who knows I'd probably be even bigger if I took it easy I've seen a pic of ur calves huge even if I worked out every day for the next ten yrs on calve only you would still have bigger calves
so I guess that means ur a genetic freak too... What I'm sayin everyone has their strength and weaknesses pal my strength is my whole upperbody chest traps delts arms grow fast ... But back to the topic Some of these guys do indeed have enormous arms which do fit the measurement Coleman dillet etc I have no doubt that they stretch that tape to 24

That would make them bigger than Valentino's... and 20'' would make yours bigger than Arnold's.

Not calling you a deliberate liar Mesomorph78, but maybe you should tape your arms properly?

No pro bodybuilder has a genuine 24'' arm... generally speaking you'd have to be a lean 280 lbs at 5'8''-5'10'' to have even 22'' arms.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »
Dude I don't care what measurement Arnold had what does that have to me ???
I know how to measure arms if u see my old vid posted of me measuring my arms u will see that and yes they are 19.6 cold 20 pumped I'm not the only one here with big arms groink ursus and so forth I have no need to lie.
choice is an illusion

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

He also looked fantastic :D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
mesmorph but are you 5'8 - 5'10 at 5% bodyfat?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »
mesmorph but are you 5'8 - 5'10 at 5% bodyfat?
no 5'11 and I'm between 7-9%
choice is an illusion

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
this guy's are 22"..and the tape isnt even going around the largest point. theyd have to be 23".

and he's got nuttin on many of the pros.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
Dude I don't care what measurement Arnold had what does that have to me ???
I know how to measure arms if u see my old vid posted of me measuring my arms u will see that and yes they are 19.6 cold 20 pumped I'm not the only one here with big arms groink ursus and so forth I have no need to lie.

Didn't that vid you posted (never seen it) show your arms to be 18.6'' pumped...?

A 20'' arm is 16% bigger than an 18.6'' arm (ratio of the squares)... did you gain 30+ lbs of pure muscle to go along with that arm increase?

What Ahnuld's arms have to do with this debate is a matter of perspective... Arnold claimed he had 22'' arms at contest time weighing 235 lbs. In reality, he actually barely stretched the tape to 20'' in the off-season at 250 lbs... and Arnold was all upper body, with arms that weren't equalled till the 90s.

In reality... where the rest of us live, mesomorph78... no one under 200 lbs has a 20'' arm; no one under 240 lbs has a 21'' arm (except maybe Lee Priest); no one under 280 lbs has a 22'' arm... on top of this NO ONE can pump their arm up a full half inch; an eighth of an inch to maybe a quarter of an inch is realistic, and your arms pump up less as you get bigger (not more).

I doubt you can pump up your arms more than half an inch... you'd need 12'' arms to see that type of circumference change. Over 18'' a pump adds maybe a quarter inch.

I doubt you have even 19'' arms... you'd need to be 240ish lbs to have that kind of measurement.

I doubt you have 20'' arms... because you don't weigh 250+ lbs.

I doubt Ronnie Coleman ever had 24'' arms... because a 6' tall silverback mountain gorilla (not a racist barb) can't match that measurement till his bodyweight exceeds FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS.

I'm happy here in reality... you're happy with your self-delusion... everybody's happy.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »
Thanks for posting that let's hear what luke has to say
choice is an illusion

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »
this guy's are 22"..and the tape isnt even going around the largest point. theyd have to be 23".

and he's got nuttin on many of the pros.

Quite some "gayness" in that vid though stu.
Q

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2010, 02:34:11 PM »
Why the essay luke I already said keep ur mathematical formulas when I stretch the tape around my arm and see it go up to 20 inches pumped that there is where I get my satisfaction u get satisfaction from your formulas keep them
and I will keep my arms... If really believed surley by now you would have dropped the subject
going forward my advice to you would be when your going to make a bold statement that takes into account 6billion people ad a clause which should be IN MY OPINION. No one has x sized arms. Don't talon as if what your saying is a universal truth or fact because it isn't
and if you think it is fact then u can't lose AGREE to the wager till then close your mouth about what you don't have 
choice is an illusion

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »
pics of said 20 inch 7% bodyfat arm?