Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 992158 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #2000 on: April 14, 2015, 03:11:10 PM »
Last cop who made this claim got a whopping 2 years.  ::)

===============
Reserve deputy turns himself in to face manslaughter charge

TULSA, Okla. (AP) — A 73-year-old Oklahoma volunteer sheriff's deputy who authorities said fatally shot a suspect after confusing his stun gun and handgun was booked into the county jail Tuesday on a manslaughter charge.

Related Stories

1. Oklahoma deputy charged in suspect's shooting death Associated Press
2. Oklahoma officer kills suspect after confusing gun with Taser: officials Reuters
3. Oklahoma deputy charged with manslaughter in fatal Tulsa shooting Reuters
4. Reserve deputy thought he had stun gun when shooting suspect Associated Press
5. Tulsa reserve deputy charged with manslaughter for shooting Eric Harris Vox.com

Robert Bates surrendered to the Tulsa County Jail and was released after posting $25,000 bond. Bates' attorney, Clark Brewster, told reporters that his client would not make a statement, then ushered him into a waiting SUV.

Brewster said Bates is due to make an initial court appearance April 21.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office said Bates, an insurance executive who was volunteering on an undercover operation in Tulsa, accidentally shot 44-year-old Eric Harris on April 2. Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler charged Bates on Monday with second-degree manslaughter, punishable by up to four years in prison.

A video of the incident recorded by a deputy with a sunglass camera and released Friday shows a deputy chase and tackle Harris, who authorities said tried to sell an illegal gun to an undercover officer.

A gunshot rang out as the deputy wrestled with Harris on the ground and a man says: "Oh, I shot him. I'm sorry."

.Raw: Okla. Officer Shoots Gun Instead of Taser. Play video 
Raw: Okla. Officer Shoots Gun Instead of Taser
Harris was treated by medics at the scene and died at a hospital.

In a phone interview after the booking, Brewster said "there's no question" his client is not guilty and described Bates' actions after the shooting as "honest and transparent."

A spokeswoman for Kunzweiler said he would not comment on the case Tuesday.

In the video, another deputy appears to restrain Harris by holding his head to the ground with his knee. When Harris complains that he has been shot and is struggling to breathe, a deputy replies in a profanity-laden outburst that he was shot because he ran and that he should stop talking.

A Harris family statement released Tuesday said while there are "many good deputies" at the sheriff's office "who perform their jobs in the right way," Harris' treatment "clearly shows that there is a deep-seated problem within" the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office.

.. View gallery 
In this photo provided by the Tulsa County, Oklahoma, …
In this photo provided by the Tulsa County, Oklahoma, Sheriff's Office is Tulsa County reserve d …

"Sheriff (Stanley) Glanz's recent public statements also make it clear that he does not even see the problem and has no plans to change the practices within the TCSO," the statement said. "While Sheriff Glanz acknowledges that an 'error' was made when Eric was killed, he has yet to even apologize to our family."

A spokesman for the sheriff's office declined to comment on the statement Tuesday.

Andre Harris, the victim's brother, has said he does not believe the shooting was racially motivated. Bates is white and Harris is black.

Tulsa Police Sgt. Jim Clark, who investigated the shooting as an independent consultant at the request of the sheriff's office, concluded that Bates had been so engrossed in the stress of the moment that he did not think clearly about what he had in his hand when he fired his handgun rather than a stun gun.

http://news.yahoo.com/deputy-charged-manslaughter-shooting-death-061439114.html

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2001 on: April 20, 2015, 07:02:04 PM »
Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There’s only one fix.

As a kid, I got used to being stopped by the police. I grew up in an inner-ring suburb of St. Louis. It was the kind of place where officers routinely roughed up my friends and family for no good reason.

I hated the way cops treated me.

But I knew police weren’t all bad. One of my father’s closest friends was a cop. He became a mentor to me and encouraged me to join the force. He told me that I could use the police’s power and resources to help my community.

So in 1994, I joined the St. Louis Police Department. I quickly realized how naive I’d been. I was floored by the dysfunctional culture I encountered.

I won’t say all, but many of my peers were deeply racist.

One example: A couple of officers ran a Web site called St. Louis Coptalk, where officers could post about their experience and opinions. At some point during my career, it became so full of racist rants that the site administrator temporarily shut it down. Cops routinely called anyone of color a “thug,” whether they were the victim or just a bystander.

This attitude corrodes the way policing is done.

As a cop, it shouldn’t surprise you that people will curse at you, or be disappointed by your arrival. That’s part of the job. But too many times, officers saw young black and brown men as targets. They would respond with force to even minor offenses. And because cops are rarely held accountable for their actions, they didn’t think too hard about the consequences.

Once, I accompanied an officer on a call. At one home, a teenage boy answered the door. That officer accused him of harboring a robbery suspect, and demanded that he let her inside. When he refused, the officer yanked him onto the porch by his throat and began punching him.

Another officer met us and told the boy to stand. He replied that he couldn’t. So the officer slammed him against the house and cuffed him. When the boy again said he couldn’t walk, the officer grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him to the car. It turned out the boy had been on crutches when he answered the door, and couldn’t walk.

Back at the department, I complained to the sergeant. I wanted to report the misconduct. But my manager squashed the whole thing and told me to get back to work.

I, too, have faced mortal danger. I’ve been shot at and attacked. But I know it’s almost always possible to defuse a situation.

Once, a sergeant and I got a call about someone wielding a weapon in an apartment. When we showed up, we found someone sitting on the bed with a very large butcher knife. Rather than storming him and screaming “put the knife down” like my colleagues would have done, we kept our distance. We talked to him, tried to calm him down.

It became clear to us that he was dealing with mental illness. So eventually, we convinced him to come to the hospital with us.

I’m certain many other officers in the department would have escalated the situation fast. They would have screamed at him, gotten close to him, threatened him. And then, any movement from him, even an effort to drop the knife, would have been treated as an excuse to shoot until their clips were empty.

I liked my job, and I was good at it.

But more and more, I felt like I couldn’t do the work I set out to do. I was participating in a profoundly corrupt criminal justice system. I could not, in good conscience, participate in a system that was so intentionally unfair and racist. So after five years on the job, I quit.

Since I left, I’ve thought a lot about how to change the system. I’ve worked on police abuse, racial justice and criminal justice reform at the Missouri ACLU and other organizations.

Unfortunately, I don’t think better training alone will reduce police brutality. My fellow officers and I took plenty of classes on racial sensitivity and on limiting the use of force.

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas.

We could start to change that by mandating that a special prosecutor be appointed to try excessive force cases. And we need more independent oversight, with teeth. I have little confidence in internal investigations.

The number of people in uniform who will knowingly and maliciously violate your human rights is huge. At the Ferguson protests, people are chanting, “The whole damn system is guilty as hell.” I agree, and we have a lot of work to do.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/06/i-was-a-st-louis-cop-my-peers-were-racist-and-violent-and-theres-only-one-fix/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2002 on: April 21, 2015, 01:02:58 AM »

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas.

We could start to change that by mandating that a special prosecutor be appointed to try excessive force cases. And we need more independent oversight, with teeth. I have little confidence in internal investigations.

The number of people in uniform who will knowingly and maliciously violate your human rights is huge. At the Ferguson protests, people are chanting, “The whole damn system is guilty as hell.” I agree, and we have a lot of work to do.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/06/i-was-a-st-louis-cop-my-peers-were-racist-and-violent-and-theres-only-one-fix/
[/quote]

The Whole Article is Sad & Shocking to read
Coming from a Ex Cop.

The Above Statement Summons up Very Well
What is Wrong.

No Doubt Some Will Be Along to Call Us Cop Haters
And We Have Problems With Authority.
Instead of Opening up To Fact There are Major Issues
And They Need Sorting.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2003 on: April 21, 2015, 02:38:31 PM »
Cop that was only charged with manslaughter is allowed to go vacationing in the Bahamas.  Oh boy.

Volunteer Oklahoma deputy pleads not guilty, heads to Bahamas

The volunteer Oklahoma deputy charged in the shooting death of an unarmed black man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to second-degree manslaughter and won approval for a controversial family vacation.

A Tulsa judge ordered Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, to return to court July 2 -- but approved his request to first vacation in the Bahamas.

The vacation drew an angry response from the family of Eric Harris, who was fatally shot by Bates on April 2.

"Whether intended or not, Mr. Bates' vacationing in the Bahamas at this time sends a message of apathy with respect to the shooting and Eric's life," the Harris family said in a statement released by lawyer Dan Smolen. "At a time when we are still mourning the death of a loved one that he shot down in the street, Mr. Bates will be relaxing and enjoying his wealth and privilege."

Harris, 44, had run from deputies conducting a gun-buy sting operation when he was wrestled to the ground. Bates, a retired insurance executive, had been at the scene serving as a backup for an undercover gun deal.

Bates went to provide assistance and has said he meant to stun Harris with a Taser. Instead, Bates says he accidentally drew and fired his .357-magnum revolver. Immediately after firing his weapon, Bates is heard on a video of the tragedy saying "I shot him. I'm sorry."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/21/oklahoma-deputy-bates-pleads-not-guilty/26119863/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2004 on: April 24, 2015, 10:48:14 PM »
Cop Ruptures Man’s Spleen, Fellow Cops Laugh, Take Pics, as He lays Dying, Begging for Help

Orlando, FL — An Orlando cop has been arrested after surveillance video showed him violently kneeing a handcuffed man. But further investigation into the matter shows that his fellow officers were not only complicit in covering it up, but also sadistically laughed as the man lay bleeding internally in the cell.

Orlando police Officer Peter Delio was arrested in March and charged with felony battery after surveillance video showed him kneeing a handcuffed, Robert Liese, in the gut.

Several hours later Liese underwent emergency surgery to remove his spleen.

What happened between the initial blow to the stomach and the time the paramedics were notified is disturbing, to say the least.

Robert Liese was in jail after he says a friend left him with a $60 bar tab that he was unable to pay. Besides being drunk, not once did Liese ever pose a threat to officers. In fact, he peacefully offered Delio his hands to be brought to jail after knowing that he was not going to be able to pay.

But Liese says that Delio didn’t care that he was nice and then kicked the handcuffed man in the stomach as he was loading him into the squad car.

Once in jail, Liese headbutted the door because he was upset and injured, and he was trying to get the attention of someone besides the officers who were outside of the door ridiculing him.

Officer Delio, who apparently wanted to take out more frustrations on the restrained man, then walked into the cell and kneed him in the stomach so hard, that it ruptured his spleen.

The pain was so great that Liese was immobilized. Delio picks the man up like a ragdoll and laughably yells to Liese, “stop resisting.”

He could barely breathe, and he fell to the floor in agony. He was then picked up and dragged out of the cell to be placed in leg restraints.

During the two hours long video after Liese was struck by the officer, he begged for help.

Sgt. Michael Faulkner reported to internal affairs that Liese not only didn’t ask for medical attention, but that he refused it.

Unlike Sgt. Faulkner, however, the video does not lie. Not five, not ten, but at least twenty times Liese can be heard on video begging for medical attention.

“I need medical attention, please,” Liese said.

“What do you need medical attention for?” Faulkner asked.

“I have to lay down, please. I want to lay down,” Liese said. “My chest.”

“What’s wrong?” Faulkner asked Liese.

“I can’t breathe right,” Liese said.

But the sadistic Faulkner did not render aid, nor did he call paramedics; instead, he took cell phone pics of the injured man.

According to WFTV, Faulkner told internal affairs investigators that he was investigating Delio’s use of force. But the video shows Liese is the one who brought it up and Faulkner never asked about it.

“I got kicked in the chest in the backseat of the car,” Liese said.

Crucial minutes past that could have led to the death of Liese. During this time, the officers can be heard on the surveillance video laughing and joking about the man who lay dying just a few feet away.

“Somebody, please call the – paramedics,” Liese said suffering as the laughter continued.

Finally after nearly two hours, paramedics arrived, and Liese’s life was saved.

Once again, heroes are exposed for villains, thanks to the power of the camera lens. Luckily no lives were lost due to these criminal actions.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-ruptures-mans-spleen-fellow-cops-laugh-pics-lays-dying-begging-medical/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2005 on: April 24, 2015, 10:53:36 PM »
Police can’t delay traffic stops to investigate crimes absent suspicion, Supreme Court rules

The Supreme Court handed down a notable Fourth Amendment ruling this morning in Rodriguez v. United States, holding that the Fourth Amendment does not allow the police to extend the duration of a traffic stop without reasonable suspicion, even for just a “de minimis” amount of time, for reasons unrelated to vehicle and driver safety.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/04/21/police-cant-delay-traffic-stops-to-investigate-crimes-absent-suspicion-supreme-court-rules/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2006 on: April 25, 2015, 08:00:30 AM »
I LOVE the use of cell phones.  It's 1st reaction now with people.  And it's great.

Cops grab someone, they must feel the heat on their necks from 3 cell cameras tracking their every move.

This new rash of videos showing abuse - it's not that police are suddenly jerks who abuse people.  It's just that we suddenly have people recording what has always been going on.

Every cop busted for kicking a dude, stealing a pile of $, or shooting an unarmed man, we have a hundred cops that stop doing that shit, or at the very least, look for cameras first.  So it's GOOD.  Dropping vid clips right from phone to dropbox is awesome too - let the cop trash the phone, he looks even worse for destroying evidence now.

Accountability of police.  I can't believe people aren't demanding it.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2007 on: April 25, 2015, 03:10:41 PM »
Cop Ruptures Man’s Spleen, Fellow Cops Laugh, Take Pics, as He lays Dying, Begging for Help

Orlando, FL — An Orlando cop has been arrested after surveillance video showed him violently kneeing a handcuffed man. But further investigation into the matter shows that his fellow officers were not only complicit in covering it up, but also sadistically laughed as the man lay bleeding internally in the cell.

Orlando police Officer Peter Delio was arrested in March and charged with felony battery after surveillance video showed him kneeing a handcuffed, Robert Liese, in the gut.

What happened between the initial blow to the stomach and the time the paramedics were notified is disturbing, to say the least.

Robert Liese was in jail after he says a friend left him with a $60 bar tab that he was unable to pay. Besides being drunk, not once did Liese ever pose a threat to officers. In fact, he peacefully offered Delio his hands to be brought to jail after knowing that he was not going to be able to pay.

But Liese says that Delio didn’t care that he was nice and then kicked the handcuffed man in the stomach as he was loading him into the squad car.

Once in jail, Liese headbutted the door because he was upset and injured, and he was trying to get the attention of someone besides the officers who were outside of the door ridiculing him.

Officer Delio, who apparently wanted to take out more frustrations on the restrained man, then walked into the cell and kneed him in the stomach so hard, that it ruptured his spleen.

The pain was so great that Liese was immobilized. Delio picks the man up like a ragdoll and laughably yells to Liese, “stop resisting.”

He could barely breathe, and he fell to the floor in agony. He was then picked up and dragged out of the cell to be placed in leg restraints.

During the two hours long video after Liese was struck by the officer, he begged for help.

Sgt. Michael Faulkner reported to internal affairs that Liese not only didn’t ask for medical attention, but that he refused it.

Unlike Sgt. Faulkner, however, the video does not lie. Not five, not ten, but at least twenty times Liese can be heard on video begging for medical attention.

But the sadistic Faulkner did not render aid, nor did he call paramedics; instead, he took cell phone pics of the injured man.

According to WFTV, Faulkner told internal affairs investigators that he was investigating Delio’s use of force. But the video shows Liese is the one who brought it up and Faulkner never asked about it.

Crucial minutes past that could have led to the death of Liese. During this time, the officers can be heard on the surveillance video laughing and joking about the man who lay dying just a few feet away.

“Somebody, please call the – paramedics,” Liese said suffering as the laughter continued.

Once again, heroes are exposed for villains, thanks to the power of the camera lens. Luckily no lives were lost due to these criminal actions.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-ruptures-mans-spleen-fellow-cops-laugh-pics-lays-dying-begging-medical/

Holy fucking shit... I wonder if Faulkner will also face charges.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2008 on: April 25, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »

:o

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2009 on: April 25, 2015, 07:07:15 PM »

:o I don't know what all the fuss is about,
Cops are all Good dealing with Life Threatening
Situations like this.
I see no reason that the cops should be promoted
& or retired on full pay.
There are 1000's of police & public interactions
Daily And All of Them Are Good.
There is No Problem In The Police.

Or so The Police Say.. And You Can Trust Them.
 ::) 

Wrong a fcuking Huge Problem Exists In The Police.
It's Like A Cancer & Spreading It Needs Cutting Out.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: April 27, 2015, 03:36:19 PM »
Baltimore's Finest beating a photo editor.

________________________ _________

City Paper Photo Editor J.M. Giordano was tackled and beaten by Baltimore City police outside of Western District headquarters last night while covering protests over the death of Freddie Gray in police custody.

In a video shot by City Paper Managing Editor Baynard Woods you can see Giordano, wearing a green jacket, and a protester, both of whom had just been knocked to the ground by police, being beaten as Woods yells, "He's a photographer! He's press!"

Giordano says he was standing next to the protester in the video, facing the police line, at about 12:30 when someone threw a rock which hit a police officer’s shield.

“They mobilized,” he says. The police line moved forward and Giordano did not move fast enough for them. “I always move at the last second,” he says. Five or six police officers in riot gear hit Giordano and the other protester with their shields, knocking them to the ground.

“They just swarmed over me,” he says. “I got hit. My head hit the ground. They were hitting me, then someone pulled me out.”

“I kept shooting it,” he says. “As soon as I got up I started taking pictures.” He says the guy who was next to him (who did not throw anything, he is sure) got arrested and was loaded into a van. Joe was not. He thinks it is because police recognized him as a local reporter and figured arresting him would cause a backlash.

“They [police] tried to block me from shooting.”

He says Reuters photographer Sait Serkan Gurbuz, who was standing nearby, did get arrested and taken away in the police van, and was later released and cited for disorderly conduct.

Police did not immediately respond to requests for comment about the incident. Giordano suffered minor injuries on his arm, but will continue documenting the protests.

http://www.citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-city-paper-photo-editor-jm-giordano-beaten-by-police-at-freddie-gray-protest-20150426,0,229974.story

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2011 on: April 27, 2015, 03:59:39 PM »
Baltimore's Finest beating a photo editor.

________________________ _________

City Paper Photo Editor J.M. Giordano was tackled and beaten by Baltimore City police outside of Western District headquarters last night while covering protests over the death of Freddie Gray in police custody.

In a video shot by City Paper Managing Editor Baynard Woods you can see Giordano, wearing a green jacket, and a protester, both of whom had just been knocked to the ground by police, being beaten as Woods yells, "He's a photographer! He's press!"

Giordano says he was standing next to the protester in the video, facing the police line, at about 12:30 when someone threw a rock which hit a police officer’s shield.

“They mobilized,” he says. The police line moved forward and Giordano did not move fast enough for them. “I always move at the last second,” he says. Five or six police officers in riot gear hit Giordano and the other protester with their shields, knocking them to the ground.

“They just swarmed over me,” he says. “I got hit. My head hit the ground. They were hitting me, then someone pulled me out.”

“I kept shooting it,” he says. “As soon as I got up I started taking pictures.” He says the guy who was next to him (who did not throw anything, he is sure) got arrested and was loaded into a van. Joe was not. He thinks it is because police recognized him as a local reporter and figured arresting him would cause a backlash.

“They [police] tried to block me from shooting.”

He says Reuters photographer Sait Serkan Gurbuz, who was standing nearby, did get arrested and taken away in the police van, and was later released and cited for disorderly conduct.

Police did not immediately respond to requests for comment about the incident. Giordano suffered minor injuries on his arm, but will continue documenting the protests.

http://www.citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-city-paper-photo-editor-jm-giordano-beaten-by-police-at-freddie-gray-protest-20150426,0,229974.story

yeah whats wrong with police your surpose to let rocks get thrown at you,watch your tv and see how these upstanding citizens are acting

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: April 27, 2015, 04:04:34 PM »
yeah whats wrong with police your surpose to let rocks get thrown at you,watch your tv and see how these upstanding citizens are acting

The journalists didn't throw the rocks.

Great argument, tard.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2013 on: April 27, 2015, 04:07:11 PM »

The journalists didn't throw the rocks.

Great argument, tard.

turn your tv on retard and watch what the police have to deal with,mr cop hater

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: April 27, 2015, 04:09:54 PM »

Yeah, they're dealing with a tough situation so that makes beating up innocent people ok.

Like I said....great argument, tard.  ::)

BTW...they wouldn't be in this position if they weren't shoving injured people into vans, not strapping them in for the 'rough ride' and denying them medical care.

But yea, let's forget about 'why' they are in a tough situation and focus on how tough the situation is now.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2015 on: April 27, 2015, 04:11:38 PM »

Yeah, they're dealing with a tough situation so that makes beating up innocent people ok.

Like I said....great argument, tard.  ::)

BTW...they wouldn't be in this position if they weren't shoving injured people into vans, not strapping them in for the 'rough ride' and denying them medical care.

But yea, let's forget about 'why' they are in a tough situation and focus on how tough the situation is now.

i can go back on your post and your always blaming cops your nothing but a cop hater

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:39 PM »
i can go back on your post and your always blaming cops your nothing but a cop hater

And I can go back on yours and you're nothing but an apologist.

Fuck dude, you're excusing them beating innocent people.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2017 on: April 27, 2015, 04:27:31 PM »

And I can go back on yours and you're nothing but an apologist.

Fuck dude, you're excusing them beating innocent people.  ::)

thats the fog of war you weren't there you don't know how it went down.tired of reading your post always the police's fault

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2018 on: April 27, 2015, 04:29:04 PM »

You know what I see?

I see people arrested and thrown against cement and left to bleed, or kicked hard enough that their spleens rupture. I see cops tackle and paralyze a non-violent individual whose only crime was an inability to communicate. I see cops order a mother to sexually abuse a baby. I see cops jumping out of still moving cars to kill twelve-year olds. I see cops forcing teens to give them head and getting away scot free.

No doubt, cops have a difficult job. But it's a job they chose to do and if they don't like it, they can find something else to do instead of taking out their frustrations by throwing their weight around and abusing the rest of us under the color of authority.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: April 27, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »

Fog of war, lol.  Typical us against them mentality employed by the cops that STARTED this shit to begin with.

I don't give fuck what you're tired of I'll continue to post about abuse and corruption.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: April 27, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »

Someone want to point out exactly where in the video the cops were beating the journalist?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2021 on: April 27, 2015, 04:44:40 PM »

Fog of war, lol.  Typical us against them mentality employed by the cops that STARTED this shit to begin with.

I don't give fuck what you're tired of I'll continue to post about abuse and corruption.

your a cop hater and that's. a fact you don't. have to believe me just go back as far as you want and read your post it's. all there,there are bad police but there are far more that do good,and your post are aways one sided

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: April 27, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »
your a cop hater and that's. a fact you don't. have to believe me just go back as far as you want and read your post it's. all there,there are bad police but there are far more that do good,and your post are aways one sided

And you're an apologist.  Fact is a fact.

Go cry a fucking river.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2023 on: April 27, 2015, 04:50:10 PM »

And you're an apologist.  Fact is a fact.

Go cry a fucking river.

brahaha cop hater,hope you don't need one someday

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2024 on: April 27, 2015, 04:51:50 PM »
brahaha cop hater,hope you don't need one someday

Same here.  Seems my chances of getting a good beating may exceed my chances of getting help.