Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 983194 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #3625 on: December 13, 2017, 05:22:55 PM »
How ironic that the judge who sentenced Shaneen Allen seems to have a concealed carry permit (along with cops, from what the prosecutor says), unlike all the other citizens mere plebs.

Some background on Shaneen Allen:
Shaneen Allen’s Judge, Michael Donio, Has Only Non-LEO Atlantic City Concealed Carry Permit

Alexander Roubian of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society writes [exposé video below]:

For years we have stated that only politicians, judges and their friends can obtain conceal carry permits in New Jersey… and for years we have been told we are “paranoid” and only “specially trained” individuals like law enforcement officers are allowed that privilege.

Politicians like Loretta Weinberg have fought hard to keep permit holder information exempt from public records requests, probably to protect the identity of her friends, and maybe herself?

Though we do not know who exactly the 1,274 that have received a conceal carry permit are, the admission of a prosecutor that Judge Michael Donio was the only non-police officer in Atlantic City to receive a conceal carry permit (ccw) is further evidence that we are, in fact, not paranoid nor wrong.

[ED: Judge Donio was the presiding judge in the case of Shaneen Allen, a Pennsylvania woman nabbed by NJ police for carrying a firearm without a Garden State carry permit. She was prosecuted, convicted and sentenced to a pretrial intervention program.]

For over two years we have scoured through public records and went undercover to identify, document, and now expose those who are quick to deny us our constitutional right (while they simultaneously enjoy that same right). This elitist “good for thee, but not for me” mentality must end NOW!

To make matters worse, Judge Michael Donio didn’t find it “egregious” that prosecutors thought a single mother from crime-ridden Philadelphia, a victim of violence herself, would be a prime candidate to put in prison and made an example of.

The hypocrisy and double standard is disgusting, and the snippet at the end of the video above speaks for itself.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/12/robert-farago/shaneen-allens-judge-michael-donio-has-only-non-leo-atlantic-city-concealed-carry-permit/

I'll probably jack off to her before bed tonight.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3626 on: December 13, 2017, 07:06:25 PM »
Corrupt cops? In Detroit?

6 Detroit cops charged in extortion scheme

Six Detroit police officers have been charged with extortion after receiving bribes from the owners of automobile collision shops in the latest corruption scandal to hit the department in recent months.

Two officers were indicted Wednesday and four retired officers have pleaded guilty to committing extortion, according to federal court records.

Those charged are:

Officer Deonne Dotson, 45, who was indicted on six extortion counts.

Officer Charles Wills, 52, who was indicted on four extortion counts. He is accused of pocketing $5,600.

Lawyers for both officers could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Retired officer James Robertson, 45. He pleaded guilty earlier this year to two extortion counts, according to court records unsealed Wednesday. He received $2,000 in fall 2014 from the owner of a Detroit collision shop in exchange for sending an abandoned vehicle to the business for repairs. His lawyer declined comment.

Retired officer Jamil Martin, 46. He received $500 from the owner of a Detroit collision shop in 2014 in exchange for sending vehicles to the shop for repairs. Martin could spend up to 30 months in federal prison, according to his plea deal. His lawyer could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Retired officer Martin Tutt, 29. Tutt’s plea deal covers two counts of extortion and he has admitted receiving $1,000 from a Detroit collision shop in summer 2014 in exchange for referring an abandoned vehicle to that shop for repairs. He could get sentenced to 30 months in federal prison. His lawyer could not be reached for comment.

Retired officer Anthony Careathers, 52. He struck a plea deal and admitted pocketing $1,500 from a collision shop owner. He could spend up to 24 months in federal prison, according to his plea deal. His lawyer declined comment.

The extortion charges are 20-year felonies and include $250,000 fines.

Last year, a police source told The News the scheme started with officers whose job is to hunt for stolen and abandoned vehicles. After they found one, this is what would happen, according to the source:

Officers are supposed to alert dispatch, which assigns one of 23 authorized tow companies to pick it up, depending on where the vehicle was found and which of multiple firms were next on the rotation list.

But they didn’t alert dispatch; instead, they were calling one tow company to pick up the vehicles. The tow company usually paid the officers between $50 and $100 for each car towed.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/12/13/detroit-police-officers-extortion-plea-deals/108572174/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3627 on: December 18, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
The innocent man was attacked, arrested and kidnapped by these scumbags and yet he was cleared of the BS charges. What about the cops then? Of course they investigated themselves and naturally they cleared themselves of any wrongdoing.

Innocent Elderly Man’s Cat Gets Out, So Cops Attack & Arrest Him

Aurora, CO — The ACLU of Colorado has recently filed a lawsuit against two Aurora police officers after they assaulted and kidnapped an innocent man. The federal lawsuit follows the release of the body camera footage which prompted the legal action.

Dwight Crews is an innocent 60-year-old man who never had so much as a speeding ticket before police came to his door that night. Ironically, it was an act of heroism that prompted the police response that night. Instead of praising the 60-year-old, however, police proceeded to violate his rights.

Earlier in the night, Crews stepped in as his daughter’s husband attempted to physically abuse her in front of him. The husband, who happens to be white, called the police who seemingly sided with him and went after Crews, who is black.

Aurora police officers Steven Gerdjikian and Ryan Marker—the defendants in the ACLU lawsuit—showed up at Crews’ house at 2 a.m., and began banging on the door, demanding the 60-year-old man come outside.

“You’re going to get a warrant for your arrest if you don’t come down here to resolve this,” one officer said.

Crews, who did not immediately hear police knocking, took several minutes to open the door because he was upstairs on the third floor watching television. As he walked out of the door, he was immediately accosted by police who grabbed his arm and began searching him.

Not knowing why police were at his house, Crews asked the cops what they were doing there, but the officers refused to tell him. However, because the innocent man was pulled from his home immediately upon making contact with police, his door was left ajar. That’s when his cat walked out.

“My cat’s outside,” said Crews.

“Your cat’s been outside the whole time,” responds the cop.

“Archie! No, he has not,” Crews says with clear concern in his voice.

Crews then tries to pick his cat up and put him back inside, which provoked the cops to attack him. The officers then jumped on the 60-year-old man’s back and he was taken to the ground and injured by cops in the process.

He would then be arrested on charges of resisting arrest and suspicion of assault. However, neither of these charges would hold up.

As Westword notes, a judge didn’t see enough evidence to support the resisting-arrest accusation, and a jury subsequently found him not guilty of assaulting his son-in-law because he had been acting to defend his stepdaughter.

In spite of the fact that the assault of an innocent elderly man was captured on the officer’s own body camera, neither of the officers were disciplined. After the police investigated themselves, they found that the officers acted properly
and released the following statement after they were presented with the lawsuit, reading in part:

With regard to this incident, which was captured on a body-worn camera, a use-of-force investigation was conducted by a supervisor, pursuant to the policy in effect two years ago, and the officers were found to have acted appropriately.

Due to active civil litigation, the Aurora Police Department is unable to comment any further on the matter at this time.
Below is what can happen to innocent people who try to stop their cats from running away while being harassed by cops at 2 a.m.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/watch-innocent-mans-cat-gets-cops-taser-back-arrest/

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/11/13/aclu-aurora-police-lawsuit/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3628 on: December 20, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »
NJ Sentences PA Resident Meg Fellenbaum to A Year in Jail for Simple Possession

The New Jersey Second Amendment Society writes: Meg Fellenbaum – apparently a danger to society in New Jersey, but not Pennsylvania – allegedly committed the horrific crime of having her firearms locked in the truck of her car while driving to pick up her girlfriend. [Click here to read the full background to her arrest.]
However shocking this may be to gun control advocates, no one was victimized by Meg’s actions.

After a year of terror inflicted upon her by New Jersey’s (in)justice system, despite not posing any threat to public safety, NJ prosecutors successfully broke Meg down. They frightened her into accepting a plea deal of one year in prison (instead of facing trial and up to 13+ years in prison if she did not accept the plea deal).
I wish we were making this up, but this is New Jersey.

We’ve gotten to know Meg Fellenbaum over the past year and we cannot think of a better example of someone who has been entrapped by New Jersey’s ridiculous laws that seek to criminalize honest Americans. [ED: or better reason to pass H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017]

We’re asking 2A supporters to call Governor Christie on 609-292-6000 and urge him to pardon Ms. Fallenbaum before he leaves office.
If you would like to donate to Meg’s legal defense fund please click here to donate so we can assist with her legal expenses. As many of you know, the State of New Jersey fights innocent people with endless taxpayer funds while we have to get second mortgages on our homes to defend ourselves. So even if you win, you still lose.
This madness needs to stop!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/12/robert-farago/nj-sentences-pa-resident-meg-fellenbaum-year-jail-simple-possession/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3629 on: December 22, 2017, 03:05:34 PM »
An innocent 6 year old child shot dead by cops...

2 dead after BCSO deputy-involved shooting, manhunt through San Antonio suburb

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/2-dead-after-BCSO-deputy-involved-shooting-manhunt-12448095.php#photo-14739076

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3630 on: January 24, 2018, 07:16:59 PM »
To employ the "logic" often used by government against citizens, if they have nothing to hide, what are they afraid of?

DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses

The four-page memo is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

It is believed to include information about government surveillance conducted during the Obama administration.

Speaking with Fox News last week, Republican lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday, after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming, the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling; it is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs once the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein, deputy attorney general, and Bruce Ohr.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3633 on: February 07, 2018, 01:20:49 PM »
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8xvzwp/baltimore-cops-carried-toy-guns-to-plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbus&__twitter_impression=true

From the above.

“But the BB gun testimony is particularly disturbing in light of 12-year-old Tamir Rice's death in 2014, the 13-year-old in Baltimore who was shot twice by cops in 2016 after he allegedly sprinted from them with a replica gun in his hand, and the 86 people fatally shot by police in 2015 and 2016 who were spotted carrying toy guns.”

This behaviour from cops !!  Fcuking cops - more like organised death squad.
Bastards involved all need shooting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3634 on: February 15, 2018, 04:25:29 AM »
The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz
Buzzfeed.com ^ | 2/15/18 | Brianna Sacks
Posted on 2/15/2018, 7:17:18 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda

The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating: "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau's tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3635 on: February 22, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
“To serve and protect”...

Cop assigned to Florida school 'never went in' amid shooting, sheriff says

The police officer who was on patrol at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on Feb. 14 resigned Thursday after video surveillance showed he never entered the school, even though he "clearly" knew there was a shooting taking place.

Deputy Scott Peterson, of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, was stationed on the school’s campus when Nikolas Cruz opened fire with an AR-15 rifle, leaving 17 people dead and others wounded.

Sheriff Scott Israel during a press conference Thursday said video showed Peterson arriving at the west side of the building where the shooting took place. Peterson, Israel said, took up a position but "never went in."

Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting, but never entered the building despite "clearly" knowing a shooting was happening, Israel said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/22/cop-assigned-to-florida-school-never-went-in-amid-shooting-sheriff-says.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3636 on: February 22, 2018, 04:02:30 PM »
“To serve and protect”...

Cop assigned to Florida school 'never went in' amid shooting, sheriff says

The police officer who was on patrol at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on Feb. 14 resigned Thursday after video surveillance showed he never entered the school, even though he "clearly" knew there was a shooting taking place.

Deputy Scott Peterson, of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, was stationed on the school’s campus when Nikolas Cruz opened fire with an AR-15 rifle, leaving 17 people dead and others wounded.

Sheriff Scott Israel during a press conference Thursday said video showed Peterson arriving at the west side of the building where the shooting took place. Peterson, Israel said, took up a position but "never went in."

Peterson was armed and in uniform during the shooting, but never entered the building despite "clearly" knowing a shooting was happening, Israel said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/22/cop-assigned-to-florida-school-never-went-in-amid-shooting-sheriff-says.html

Fire him immediately.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3637 on: February 22, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »
Fire him immediately.

resigned before he could be fired. His resignation keeps him eligible for other agencies. What I hope happens is this follows him throughout his life so that he can never be responsible for others lives. I also hope the commissioning body in that state revoke his license. There is a time for tactics and waiting for backup. There is a time when you risk all to save others who are being gunned down. This was clearly the latter option. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3638 on: February 23, 2018, 11:33:54 AM »
resigned before he could be fired. His resignation keeps him eligible for other agencies. What I hope happens is this follows him throughout his life so that he can never be responsible for others lives. I also hope the commissioning body in that state revoke his license. There is a time for tactics and waiting for backup. There is a time when you risk all to save others who are being gunned down. This was clearly the latter option. 

I feel like these situations should be proving to people that the police can't (and sometimes just won't) protect you.

Police are good at coming in after people are dead and figuring out what happened and who to blame.  They are not able to do much to help you in the moment when your life hangs in the balance....even if they wanted to.

That's why I stay strapped up.  Every time I walk out my front door I have my Glock and some medical gear on my person.  At least 1 tourniquet, some compression bandages.  Every day, all day.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3639 on: February 23, 2018, 02:59:54 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro

BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

"On Friday, CNN issued a shock report finding that earlier reports regarding Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson — the armed school safety officer who apparently cowered outside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School while a mass shooter slaughtered 17 people inside — were accurate, but that Peterson wasn’t the only officer waiting outside. According to CNN:

When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school...."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3640 on: February 23, 2018, 03:32:04 PM »
I feel like these situations should be proving to people that the police can't (and sometimes just won't) protect you.

Police are good at coming in after people are dead and figuring out what happened and who to blame.  They are not able to do much to help you in the moment when your life hangs in the balance....even if they wanted to.

That's why I stay strapped up.  Every time I walk out my front door I have my Glock and some medical gear on my person.  At least 1 tourniquet, some compression bandages.  Every day, all day.

I can see how this might make someone feel that, but then there are the instances where police have run into the thick of it as they should. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared to protect yourself, as it does take time for police to respond. That officers inaction makes me sick. As a police officer, those type incidents are ones you train for, hope they never happen but if they do, you respond. You do your best to save lives and stop the shooter. It should be ingrained in him. It's sad it took 17 deaths for us to find out he was in the wrong business.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3641 on: February 23, 2018, 05:32:11 PM »
I can see how this might make someone feel that, but then there are the instances where police have run into the thick of it as they should. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared to protect yourself, as it does take time for police to respond. That officers inaction makes me sick. As a police officer, those type incidents are ones you train for, hope they never happen but if they do, you respond. You do your best to save lives and stop the shooter. It should be ingrained in him. It's sad it took 17 deaths for us to find out he was in the wrong business.

Question- And He is free to go and work as a cop in some other State
Because he resigned ?

Although I totally condemn his inaction & inability to respond Sadly it happens as He may very well of been Scared Stif & Fearing for his own life -
With all his training when it came time to get his hands dirty / earn his pay
He couldn’t do it.. it happens.

The reality of him being able to go elsewhere & work as a cop is beyond ridiculous.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3642 on: February 23, 2018, 06:55:09 PM »

That the officers failed to act is utterly reprehensible, but it’s not unique to this tragedy.

At the beginning of the LA riots in ’92, officers retreated in the early going, ostensibly to regroup and reengage.  But it didn’t happen, so armed business owners were left to protect their properties. 

Stay strapped up and safe, my man. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3643 on: February 23, 2018, 09:54:06 PM »
Because he resigned ?

Although I totally condemn his inaction & inability to respond Sadly it happens as He may very well of been Scared Stif & Fearing for his own life -

The reality of him being able to go elsewhere & work as a cop is beyond ridiculous.

From my experience, his resignation allows him the opportunity to apply elsewhere. However the commissioning body of that state can revoke his license. I would hope they do that. If not, hopefully his application at any department will raise flags and he will be denied. Police departments have routinely fired officers for cowardice and you can't find a better example of cowardice than this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3645 on: February 27, 2018, 02:44:43 PM »
Because he resigned ?

I read his account of what he said happened. It went something like this "At first I thought it was fireworks coming from inside. Then when it was clear it wasn't fireworks but gunfire a call came out about a wounded person on the football field. That led me to believe the shooter was already outside the school and I took up a tactical position towards the football field until his location could be determined." paraphrased.

All that could be true, but even saying it is what he thought... the firing went on for 6 minutes. If he thought a student was exploding fireworks inside the school for several minutes, who does he think is supposed to confront that student? It doesn't add up

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3646 on: February 27, 2018, 02:51:53 PM »

I read his account of what he said happened. It went something like this "At first I thought it was fireworks coming from inside. Then when it was clear it wasn't fireworks but gunfire a call came out about a wounded person on the football field. That led me to believe the shooter was already outside the school and I took up a tactical position towards the football field until his location could be determined." paraphrased.

All that could be true, but even saying it is what he thought... the firing went on for 6 minutes. If he thought a student was exploding fireworks inside the school for several minutes, who does he think is supposed to confront that student? It doesn't add up

Nope It doesn’t make sense.
He was Scared & Froze - it happens

Likely had he had 5/7/10 of his buddies he’d of been a regular John Wayne type hero
And pumped the shooter full with 97 bullets

He’s No Donald Trump - That cop wouldn’t of got out of his car That’s a Definite.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3647 on: February 27, 2018, 02:52:42 PM »
Nope It doesn’t make sense.
He was Scared & Froze - it happens

Likely had he had 5/7/10 of his buddies he’d of been a regular John Wayne type hero
And pumped the shooter full with 97 bullets

He’s No Donald Trump - That cop wouldn’t of got out of his car That’s a Definite.

:)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3648 on: March 02, 2018, 01:35:18 PM »
Man disarms would-be church shooter, gets shot by police

A man disarmed a would-be hostage shooter at a church in Amarillo, Texas, but when officers arrived, he was shot twice.

On Feb. 14, the same day the Florida school shooter killed 17 people, a gunman barged into the Faith City Mission during morning church service.

Police said the initial call just before 9 a.m. referenced an armed suspect holding approximately 100 people hostage in the chapel.

Just before police arrived, Tony Garces, a student at the city mission, snatched the handgun away from the would-be killer after others wrestled him to the ground.

“I took the gun away from a man who attempted to take others in the church hostage,” Garces told Fox News. “He already fired off one shot and I wasn’t going to let him fire again.”

But when Amarillo police officers arrived through two locations, Garces’ heroic move put him in unexpected danger.

“I thought it was over, but they – the cops – shot me,” Garces told the local news. “The good guys shot me.”

When officers told Garces to throw the gun down, he hesitated for fear that the gun would discharge and harm someone. Instead, he tried to put the gun on the floor – that’s when he said he was shot twice.

Garces was rushed to the hospital and the man who was the actual gunman, Joshua Len Jones, was arrested. Jones is facing six charges of aggravated kidnapping.

Today, Garces is out and back on his feet after spending time at Northwest Texas Hospital for a blood clot in his lung and now faces steep medical bills, probably a lot of long-term physical problems, and a possible legal battle with the city of Amarillo, according to his lawyer, Jeff Blackburn.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/man-disarms-would-be-church-shooter-gets-shot-by-police.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3649 on: March 03, 2018, 04:06:56 AM »
Police officer bypassed laws to resell dozens of guns, prosecutors say

A California police officer and spokesman used his job to bypass the state’s strict gun laws in order to resell dozens of weapons without a license, federal prosecutors said Friday.

Pasadena police Lt. Vasken Gourdikian was arrested Friday morning and charged with illegally selling more than 100 firearms between 2014 and 2017.

The weapons included some that are outlawed in California, the Pasadena Star-News reported.

Gourdikian, 48, was released on a $100,000 bond after pleading not guilty Friday in federal court in Los Angeles. His attorney, Mark Geragos, said the charges were "misguided and truly an abuse of the supposed discretion of the government."

He has been placed on unpaid leave, the Star-News reported.

As a police officer, Gourdikian was able to purchase so-called "off-roster" handguns, which aren't available to the public and aren't listed in a catalog of certified handguns maintained by the state, authorities said.

Pasadena's Police Department issued seven waivers to the officer, allowing him to bypass 10-day waiting periods on purchases of six pistols and an assault rifle at gun shops in Los Angeles and Orange counties, the Star-News reported.

Gourdikian posted on online gun message boards that he had weapons that were brand new and still in the box, court documents said.
The indictment alleges Gourdikian sometimes sold weapons in bulk across Southern California and advertised on the website Calguns.net, the Star-News reported.

The investigation against Gourdikian began during a routine analysis of sales and trace reports by agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, according to Bill McMullan, special agent in charge of the ATF field office in Los Angeles.

ATF agents raided Gourdikian's home last year and seized 62 firearms, including an unregistered short-barreled rifle, officials said.

He was also charged with possessing an unregistered gun and falsely claiming on federal firearms forms that he was buying a gun for himself, even though he had already agreed to sell the weapon to someone else, prosecutors said.

Gourdikian, who had been on paid leave for about a year, will no longer be paid by the police department, officials said. An internal review is now "on hold pending the outcome of the criminal investigation," police said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/03/police-officer-bypassed-laws-to-resell-dozens-guns-prosecutors-say.html