Author Topic: Parker's Bodybuilding Old Skool Jam of The Day...  (Read 853992 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Parker's Bodyingbuilding Old Skool Jam of The Day...
« Reply #3050 on: October 10, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »
yep, and when i hear songs like this i almost want to try this "falling in love" gig...

almost.....

The voice of a female is an important aspect.
The reason(s) why you hesitate is/are worth an investigation (BTW, the same applies to me)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3051 on: October 10, 2012, 03:53:56 PM »
The voice of a female is an important aspect.
The reason(s) why you hesitate is/are worth an investigation (BTW, the same applies to me)

well man, i have a pretty good idea why, and it stems from me being absolutely terrified of "emotional closeness" with a female, and just in case she starts to get too close i either flee like a pussy or say some stupid shit to her to drive her away from me and make her hate my guts

too bad, it can't be just "free and easy" with nice feelings and nice times, kinda like the vibe which this tune seems to put out ;D

just be "free and easy" girl, but alas...

most females ain't gonna put up with that for too long, and they'll most likely want something stronger and deeper...

i have a question for you brother... do you seek to find different females for different parts of you?

for example, i want one girl to be my hot sex toy, and another girl to be my sweet soulmate/friend, and another girl to share some occasional deep and romantic moments with me

yeah man, i'm complicated as fuck lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3052 on: October 10, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
well man, i have a pretty good idea why, and it stems from me being absolutely terrified of "emotional closeness" with a female, and just in case she starts to get too close i either flee like a pussy or say some stupid shit to her to drive her away from me and make her hate my guts

too bad, it can't be just "free and easy" with nice feelings and nice times, kinda like the vibe which this tune seems to put out ;D

just be "free and easy" girl, but alas...

most females ain't gonna put up with that for too long, and they'll most likely want something stronger and deeper...

i have a question for you brother... do you seek to find different females for different parts of you?

for example, i want one girl to be my hot sex toy, and another girl to be my sweet soulmate/friend, and another girl to share some occasional deep and romantic moments with me

yeah man, i'm complicated as fuck lol

Than discuss those feelings of emotional closeness and your desires with a woman(!) I was pretty honest about this with my ex right from the beginning (lesson learned..). I think this is one of the main reasons why many relationships won't survive on the long run; most guys want to be free without obligations/questions and most women want to WORK on friendships/relationships. I've said it before, it's always a little give and take...

That's an interesting question. It sounds very attractive on paper, but -just like polygamy- will it work on the long run? Only when you're able to keep those given intentions separated (I would prob fuck them all and not only once) and when you're not a jealous person by nature, since it's not realistic that these women don't have relations with other men.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3053 on: October 11, 2012, 04:06:25 AM »
Than discuss those feelings of emotional closeness and your desires with a woman(!) I was pretty honest about this with my ex right from the beginning (lesson learned..). I think this is one of the main reasons why many relationships won't survive on the long run; most guys want to be free without obligations/questions and most women want to WORK on friendships/relationships. I've said it before, it's always a little give and take...

That's an interesting question. It sounds very attractive on paper, but -just like polygamy- will it work on the long run? Only when you're able to keep those given intentions separated (I would prob fuck them all and not only once) and when you're not a jealous person by nature, since it's not realistic that these women don't have relations with other men.

i do man, and at first she's cool with the terms of our relationship, but after awhile she changes her tune and wants something "stronger and more involved"... guess that it just must be my romantic charm :P but i know that i'm a fucking handful and all, being the Wild Horse that i am lol

i think that Christie may have seen me in her minds eye when she penned these lyics

"your mood is like a circus wheel, you change it all the time, sometimes i can't help but feel that i'm wasting all of my time"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3054 on: October 11, 2012, 04:55:38 AM »
i do man, and at first she's cool with the terms of our relationship, but after awhile she changes her tune and wants something "stronger and more involved"... guess that it just must be my romantic charm :P but i know that i'm a fucking handful and all, being the Wild Horse that i am lol

i think that Christie may have seen me in her minds eye when she penned these lyics

"your mood is like a circus wheel, you change it all the time, sometimes i can't help but feel that i'm wasting all of my time"

You see, that's the "work" part I was talking about, its in their genes. You're a blessed person when you find 2-3 women who can deal with this desire on the long run. You will prob have better chances with older women, they are better capable to rely on themselves, emotionally & financially, and have the necessary confidence.
I don't know you in person, but I think you need more inner peace (just like me BTW, LOL), and a good woman (yes, just one) might help ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3055 on: October 11, 2012, 05:11:16 AM »
You see, that's the "work" part I was talking about, its in their genes. You're a blessed person when you find 2-3 women who can deal with this desire on the long run. You will prob have better chances with older women, they are better capable to rely on themselves, emotionally & financially, and have the necessary confidence.
I don't know you in person, but I think you need more inner peace (just like me BTW, LOL), and a good woman (yes, just one) might help ;)

actually man, i think that younger women are better suited for me, since they usually aren't so serious and aren't looking for such a heavy involvement generally speaking

and yeah, you're probably right about finding all these traits within one woman, but then if i do so i won't be able to be this wild and free Wild Horse ;D although my therpist tells me that this Wild Horse really isn't so free since he is caught within his own trap :-\

"she is like a cat in the dark, and then she is the darkness" mmmmm... SO HOT :P maybe you can tell me where i can find her? ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3056 on: October 11, 2012, 05:27:10 AM »

btw man, i've got a new female student and today is her 1st lesson with me, so do you think that i should wear my "Shake your ass for Me" t-shirt ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3057 on: October 11, 2012, 05:36:46 AM »
actually man, i think that younger women are better suited for me, since they usually aren't so serious and aren't looking for such a heavy involvement generally speaking

and yeah, you're probably right about finding all these traits within one woman, but then if i do so i won't be able to be this wild and free Wild Horse ;D although my therpist tells me that this Wild Horse really isn't so free since he is caught within his own trap :-\

"she is like a cat in the dark, and then she is the darkness" mmmmm... SO HOT :P maybe you can tell me where i can find her? ;D

Don't we all think that young women are better suited  ;D

But imagine yourself with that "modern harem". How would you deal with mood swings? Let's say you're with your platonic partner, and not she but YOU want some more? (yes, I've been in situations like these, makes you wanna fly away, LOL) This can make things very complicated & confusing.
Yes, your therapist was dead right.
After all, control over your mind is everything, esp in these circumstances.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3058 on: October 11, 2012, 05:51:02 AM »
btw man, i've got a new female student and today is her 1st lesson with me, so do you think that i should wear my "Shake your ass for Me" t-shirt ;D

It's always a good idea to start with some entertainment, just to break the ice.
Don't forget to make a picture if she's "team great face & ass" approved  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3059 on: October 11, 2012, 06:14:43 AM »
Don't we all think that young women are better suited  ;D

But imagine yourself with that "modern harem". How would you deal with mood swings? Let's say you're with your platonic partner, and not she but YOU want some more? (yes, I've been in situations like these, makes you wanna fly away, LOL) This can make things very complicated & confusing.
Yes, your therapist was dead right.
After all, control over your mind is everything, esp in these circumstances.

that's a good question man, i had a really good friend/soulmate a few years back, and i remember me, her and a few friends of mine all meeting up together and my friends pulled me aside and said "dude, can't you see that she REALLY likes you?" and maybe i could, but i just choose to try and ignore it...

here's me with regards to the vast majority of females :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3060 on: October 11, 2012, 06:21:32 AM »
It's always a good idea to start with some entertainment, just to break the ice.
Don't forget to make a picture if she's "team great face & ass" approved  8)

lol

it's kinda funny, coz i told Mr. N about this new student and he asked me "what if she's a fat pig?" and i told him "man, stop thinking like an american with this idea that most women are fatasses like a big percentage of american girls ie. 40% of american chicks are fatassses, while less than 10% of Polkas are fatasses" ;D

anyways, if she's team great face and ass approved, i'll let ya know ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3061 on: October 11, 2012, 07:37:40 AM »
Sir Paul was such a cutie :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3062 on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:49 PM »
 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3063 on: October 11, 2012, 03:29:04 PM »
that's a good question man, i had a really good friend/soulmate a few years back, and i remember me, her and a few friends of mine all meeting up together and my friends pulled me aside and said "dude, can't you see that she REALLY likes you?" and maybe i could, but i just choose to try and ignore it...

here's me with regards to the vast majority of females :P

And what happened to her (getting a crush) can happen to you some day... You can have certain intentions in the beginning of a friendship/relation, but will they remain the same?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3064 on: October 11, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
lol

it's kinda funny, coz i told Mr. N about this new student and he asked me "what if she's a fat pig?" and i told him "man, stop thinking like an american with this idea that most women are fatasses like a big percentage of american girls ie. 40% of american chicks are fatassses, while less than 10% of Polkas are fatasses" ;D

anyways, if she's team great face and ass approved, i'll let ya know ;D

You told me also about that female student  ;)
Any updates on this matter?  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3065 on: October 11, 2012, 07:13:28 PM »
 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3066 on: October 11, 2012, 07:55:29 PM »
And what happened to her (getting a crush) can happen to you some day... You can have certain intentions in the beginning of a friendship/relation, but will they remain the same?

i'd rather not talk about it dude, just know that i'm a cowardly pu$$y

what's stange man, is that i try to "prove" to women that i'm a dickhead/asshole, and many times they don't buy it, coz they "see something special" in me...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3067 on: October 11, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
You told me also about that female student  ;)
Any updates on this matter?  :D

yep, we had the 1st lesson today, and she wasn't a "fat pig" but she wasn't really my type either :-\

i got a call from another new female student and she sounds like she may be a hottie, and she even flirted with me a bit during the call :P

p.s. Huey was a handsome guy, and yeah man, i'm a jealous b!tch about it lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3068 on: October 12, 2012, 04:25:53 AM »
yep, we had the 1st lesson today, and she wasn't a "fat pig" but she wasn't really my type either :-\

i got a call from another new female student and she sounds like she may be a hottie, and she even flirted with me a bit during the call :P

p.s. Huey was a handsome guy, and yeah man, i'm a jealous b!tch about it lol

I understand the temptations (I were in similar circumstances as a trainer) but it can harm your business interests, so keep it professional.

Huey had a good face but no muscle, I rather look average WITH some muscle  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3069 on: October 12, 2012, 07:02:09 AM »
The Egg

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3070 on: October 12, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
The Egg

Been to Venice a cool place with alot strange people.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3071 on: October 12, 2012, 03:04:39 PM »
Been to Venice a cool place with alot strange people.

Another place that's on my list, I love weird folks.
So you did a training session with Mike Mentzer? How long did it took to recover?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3072 on: October 12, 2012, 03:09:53 PM »
Another place that's on my list, I love weird folks.
So you did a training session with Mike Mentzer? How long did it took to recover?
Yes I trained with him, it took about 3 days to recover a short but heavy training session. Then we talked outside while he smoked a cig a very interesting and smart person. He died I think at 49 his brother Ray died the next day a sad story.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3073 on: October 12, 2012, 10:44:19 PM »
my wifey's song  8) :-[ :)

!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #3074 on: October 13, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »