Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51077 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Really sad.

But it almost seemed the cop was afraid to use any force.

he was a pussy noob cop.

That vietnam vet has experienced the loss of friends, been shot in the ass, boobie traps by 4 year old children that suddenly become ur enemy... prolly knew how to drive a tank, how to drive a battle ship, how to drive a fight helicopter, he was prolly trusted with a million dollar equipment but when he goes back to america he's not good enough to hold a  GOD DAMN JOB!!!

then some noob eager officer wants to play cop... fuck that shit... I'd be pissed my self.

Boost

• Getbig V
Does anyone else feel that these videos can be watched with two "mindsets"

caring about those involved, feeling anger, pain, sadness,

or just watching, being totally numb to it all. Not thinking about it afterwards.....

Boost

• Getbig V
he was a pussy noob cop.

That vietnam vet has experienced the loss of friends, been shot in the ass, boobie traps by 4 year old children that suddenly become ur enemy... prolly knew how to drive a tank, how to drive a battle ship, how to drive a fight helicopter, he was prolly trusted with a million dollar equipment but when he goes back to america he's not good enough to hold a  GOD DAMN JOB!!!

then some noob eager officer wants to play cop... fuck that shit... I'd be pissed my self.
I think you're being a little harsh.

The guy is 22, a newborn on the way, just a little out of his depth and not ready to handle these types of situations.
He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me.

lesaucer

FUCKING DUMBASS FUCK!!!!!!!! THE MOMENT YOU SEE A FUCKING GUN YOU SHOOT THE FUCKER UP IN THE HEAD!! FUCK

Army of One

• Getbig V

The guy is 22, a newborn on the way, just a little out of his depth and not ready to handle these types of situations.

I think he's just playing Rambo....

devilsmile

• Getbig V

hell yeah I'm playing rambo because it's the truth

every vietnam veteran has discribed what a real life was for them when they were 22, it  was what you guys say disgusting and scary and horrid, hell even younger than 22, some of them went to vietnam in their pre teens... you know how hard it was for veterans after the war, hell it's still hard... over 80% of them who are allive are homeless... some fucking government you guys have (if you're american)

I know what he did to that cop was major overexaggaration but I'm sure he is filled with hate towards the government and the god damn policys... did you hear what he said ;"what the hell are you doing", he was angry as hell, the cop didn't experience 7 years of slaughter hell and pain and sadness, he did, not the cop.... then he took his rifle...

you gotta think, it's easy to say; "oh no he needs to get death penalty", but understanding the reason helps... even though it's sad for his family for sure

newmom

I am empathic for the vet but its still NO EXCUSE... grant it granted I didn't serve in Nam, and I know it was beyond tramatic for them, more than words can described.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
'I won't have cowards in my army.'

" It's my nerves Sir "

great movie

Army of One

• Getbig V
some of them went to vietnam in their pre teens...

Yeah, the under 13 USA soldiers played a big part in the war, teaching hopscotch and finger painting to all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Yeah, the under 13 USA soldiers played a big part in the war, teaching hopscotch and finger painting to all.

I said some... not ALL of them,

maby not pre teens, I typed too fast, but some were under 18 it's in the records, but the point is, he was doing shit you see in the movies when he was young... he prolly had kids too...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hell yeah I'm playing rambo because it's the truth

every vietnam veteran has discribed what a real life was for them when they were 22, it  was what you guys say disgusting and scary and horrid, hell even younger than 22, some of them went to vietnam in their pre teens... you know how hard it was for veterans after the war, hell it's still hard... over 80% of them who are allive are homeless... some fucking government you guys have (if you're american)

I know what he did to that cop was major overexaggaration but I'm sure he is filled with hate towards the government and the god damn policys... did you hear what he said ;"what the hell are you doing", he was angry as hell, the cop didn't experience 7 years of slaughter hell and pain and sadness, he did, not the cop.... then he took his rifle...

you gotta think, it's easy to say; "oh no he needs to get death penalty", but understanding the reason helps... even though it's sad for his family for sure

I've had three uncles who all served multiple tours in Vietnam , seen a LOT of shit but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to murder anyone else.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
NOTHING IS OVER!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I've had three uncles who all served multiple tours in Vietnam , seen a LOT of shit but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to murder anyone else.

what the hell did i just say then lol, i didn't exactly approve it, directly, I said I understood why :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Among my favorite movies of all-time , this scene is better than any horror film !

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Among my favorite movies of all-time , this scene is better than any horror film !

it's in HD quality in youtube, in parts

The_Hammer

• Getbig V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
The best part of all this is we have two current wars supplying another generation of military trained, mind fucked, young men returning to a country with high unemployment.

:-\

nothing ever changes within the pyramid structured authoritarian systems created by domesticated primates.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
The first time I saw this I was high as balls. It was super intense. Really sad the way he screams before he's killed  :(

Really though seeing this again, this idiot cop should have blew that fuckers brains out the second he saw the gun. "Put the gun down now" Rabble rabble. He could have been kickin around to this day had he pulled his balls out of his purse and shot that old bastard.

If he would have done that, he would have had c u n t s like Jag devoting their life to putting him in jail for "abuse of power."  
He'd be alive, but ignorant tree-huggers would have made sure he spent the rest of his life regretting it.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The best part of all this is we have two current wars supplying another generation of military trained, mind fucked, young men returning to a country with high unemployment.

:-\

nothing ever changes within the pyramid structured authoritarian systems created by domesticated primates.

That's the thing.  Wait another 15 years and wonder why all this crime is happening from war veterans in this country.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Guns don't kill people. He could have used a stick to kill that officer with. There's always a way for these psychos.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
The first time I saw this I was high as balls. It was super intense. Really sad the way he screams before he's killed  :(

Really though seeing this again, this idiot cop should have blew that fuckers brains out the second he saw the gun. "Put the gun down now" Rabble rabble. He could have been kickin around to this day had he pulled his balls out of his purse and shot that old bastard.
Agreed.  I would have shot this fool in a second...the moment he started reaching in his car.
One less piece of trash.  Sometimes I'd like to be a cop, just to beat the shit out of garbage like this.
The cop was probably afraid of shooting him first, in fear that the law who put him jail for misconduct.

Any city cop would have dusted this clown.  Probably not used to this type in the sticks.
N

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
the guy wasnt cut out to be a cop...
DAWG

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
the guy wasnt cut out to be a cop...

and the other guy wasn't cut out to be a soldier.