Author Topic: Where to...  (Read 7634 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Where to...
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 09:13:12 PM »
true

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 05:03:32 AM »
Cheaper than a regular gf and you aint' gotta put up with all the bullshit! ::)

You ain't gottaput up with bullshit from anybody. That's a choice men make. We need to stop blaming women for our own weakness. :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:37 AM »
You ain't gottaput up with bullshit from anybody. That's a choice men make. We need to stop blaming women for our own weakness. :)
everybody needs to stop blaming other ppl and take responsibilty for their actions...thats the choice we all make when we make those actions...

your starting to sound conservative doc, will have you advocating a pro life stance in a little while  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 11:33:59 AM »
everybody needs to stop blaming other ppl and take responsibilty for their actions...thats the choice we all make when we make those actions...

your starting to sound conservative doc, will have you advocating a pro life stance in a little while  ;)

This ain't the politics board, LOL!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 12:18:17 PM »
You're looking, that's is one of the problems.

Just do you in a good way and someone coming from the right place will turn up. Just don't tell her about the cat.

I agree with this.....don't look too hard..women can smell desperation a mile away....nothing turns them off more....just sit back and let things happen..

three months ago I was thinking the same as you Migs...needed to find a woman to replace my ex who was giving me grief....I was on the train thinking about how miserable I was and how I needed to find another woman....but I promised myself that I would not be desperate and look around for a woman because of the reason I gave above...I asked the universe to take care of it for me and send a woman my way...

That same day I walked into an office building to attend a seminar..I walked in and there was a nice -looking receptionist there who seemed nice...we did some small talk and I said to her "how come there's no ring on that finger"?...she replied "there used to be"...and it went from there..now she's my girlfriend and we are really HOT together....

oh by the way, I am a Buddhist..which is why I asked the universe to help me....we believe that things will work themselves out...that you can't reach out for stuff that you want beause it leads to poor choices and then to trouble later on..you have to make yourself happy..look within

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »
I agree with this.....don't look too hard..women can smell desperation a mile away....nothing turns them off more....just sit back and let things happen..

three months ago I was thinking the same as you Migs...needed to find a woman to replace my ex who was giving me grief....I was on the train thinking about how miserable I was and how I needed to find another woman....but I promised myself that I would not be desperate and look around for a woman because of the reason I gave above...I asked the universe to take care of it for me and send a woman my way...

That same day I walked into an office building to attend a seminar..I walked in and there was a nice -looking receptionist there who seemed nice...we did some small talk and I said to her "how come there's no ring on that finger"?...she replied "there used to be"...and it went from there..now she's my girlfriend and we are really HOT together....

oh by the way, I am a Buddhist..which is why I asked the universe to help me....we believe that things will work themselves out...that you can't reach out for stuff that you want beause it leads to poor choices and then to trouble later on..you have to make yourself happy..look within

do you get to wear the robe and beads? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »
do you get to wear the robe and beads? 

He uses the beads for other things. :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »
cue a toxie poop statement

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2010, 01:02:27 AM »

That, and cheapness and hairy backs.

Great advice André! I used to adopt the same attitude to keep my sanity in the film industry.
I figured, as an actor, my job was to audition... not necessarily to get the part, but to audition, do the best I could at the audition and simply give it up to the universe. Not getting the part can drive an actor crazy if they allow it to, when in reality, often not landing the gig had nothing to do with you or your performance, ...they simply chose to go another way with the character / script / or storyline. But as long as you do a great audition, you are forefront in their minds for every project.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:07 AM »
That, and cheapness and hairy backs.

Great advice André! I used to adopt the same attitude to keep my sanity in the film industry.
I figured, as an actor, my job was to audition... not necessarily to get the part, but to audition, do the best I could at the audition and simply give it up to the universe. Not getting the part can drive an actor crazy if they allow it to, when in reality, often not landing the gig had nothing to do with you or your performance, ...they simply chose to go another way with the character / script / or storyline. But as long as you do a great audition, you are forefront in their minds for every project.

Thanks for the thumbs up!...I like your approach to life Jag....it keeps you from going crazy and becoming depressed when things don't work out...and it gives you the motivation to keep going and stay prepared....which is applicable to men like Migs who are looking for women...just stay prepared for the opportunities out there and stay the course....some men become depressed and desperate and they give off a vibe which turns women off...maintain an inner calm, keep a sense of humor and always look your best for the opportunities that come your way..

But I also learned you have to seize the opportunity when the universe presents it....if you see a woman looking at you and she makes eye contact, you gotta get over there and make your move..I also believe that if you randomly bump into a woman more than once, thats the universe bringing the two of you together for a reason....again..take advantage and get your game on....

w8m8

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2010, 07:45:49 AM »
let's do a 3-way with your friend.
I'm up for a few hours before i go down for a nap.  :)

migs ... migs ... migs .... you let this slip away  ???

;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »

migs ... migs ... migs .... you let this slip away  ???

;D

nope I was going to say something, but afraid stella would have censored me...like she has before.  Trust me i'm in for a migwich