Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64512 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2010, 04:31:49 PM »
And yet again, people get caught. I never said you couldnt beat the drug testes. And I doubt you passed a polygraph test so save it.

People are stupid Layne, it's very easy to pass those poly tests, it's mind over matter.

Did you know that the Board of Psychology has proved that polygraphs can be thrown out in court and many judges refuse to even acknowledge them these days?

You're a good dude, but a liar.

8)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »
People are stupid Layne, it's very easy to pass those poly tests, it's mind over matter.

Did you know that the Board of Psychology has proved that polygraphs can be thrown out in court and many judges refuse to even acknowledge them these days?

8)

Overload is on fire today

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2010, 04:43:53 PM »
Hey, Groink - I get it, your an asshole and not to be bothered with. Go play somewhere now, ok? :)

And yet again, people get caught. I never said you couldnt beat the drug testes. And I doubt you passed a polygraph test so save it.

It doesnt surprise me at all that a meathead like yourself would be too impatient and lazy to read through "9000" words, so I will make it much shorter next time, so you wont have to make that much of an effort to read it all through. Hows that, sweetheart? :)

True.

Also true. Actually you hit the nail on the head. This site obviously has its sheer of Layne-Haters I must say. Never witnessed so much hate towards another person on a forum lke this before. Why dont you people bring that shit to bodybuilding.com or bodybuildingdungeon.com where Layne acutally posts? Im sure they would appriciate your insigthfull thoughts. :)

Trueschmoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you talk back to me and take potshots at legends like Groink and db while being a tiny tit noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who scopes out all the neighbourhood construction sites to see which one has the biggest, burliest musclebears working in it and when you find the one, sneak up there during night time and put up flyers saying, "Sausage sizzle this weekend for musclebears only - hosted by the nastiest little bottom bitch in town (lube optional)". And when the musclebears show up at your place that weekend to find no BBQ or drinks or anything other than you standing in the middle of an empty room with an industrial size tub of KY Jelly by your side and ask you about the sausage sizzle, you reply in the gayest lisp ever, "You're looking at it. Just drop your pants and place your sausage in my mouth, and I'll give it the kind of "sizzle" it's never had. Chop chop now, don't keep this nasty little bottom waiting" and drop to your knees eagerly. Hahahahahaha gayer than Jtsunami's morning breath after a 12 hour Nasser night.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »
Hey, Groink - I get it, your an asshole and not to be bothered with. Go play somewhere now, ok? :)

It doesnt surprise me at all that a meathead like yourself would be too impatient and lazy to read through "9000" words, so I will make it much shorter next time, so you wont have to make that much of an effort to read it all through. Hows that, sweetheart? :)

True.

Also true. Actually you hit the nail on the head. This site obviously has its sheer of Layne-Haters I must say. Never witnessed so much hate towards another person on a forum lke this before. Why dont you people bring that shit to bodybuilding.com or bodybuildingdungeon.com where Layne acutally posts? Im sure they would appriciate your insigthfull thoughts. :)

hey true, is that you in the avatar

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2010, 04:56:02 PM »

8)

You seriously think Im Layne, huh? Dont worry, Layne wouldnt be that much of a coward to go under a false name to stand up for himself. ;) Naw, Im True (http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/natural-bodybuilding-led-layne-norton/21125-true-4-5-weeks-out.html) and I have no reason to lie to you. :)

Trueschmoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you talk back to me and take potshots at legends like Groink and db while being a tiny tit noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who scopes out all the neighbourhood construction sites to see which one has the biggest, burliest musclebears working in it and when you find the one, sneak up there during night time and put up flyers saying, "Sausage sizzle this weekend for musclebears only - hosted by the nastiest little bottom bitch in town (lube optional)". And when the musclebears show up at your place that weekend to find no BBQ or drinks or anything other than you standing in the middle of an empty room with an industrial size tub of KY Jelly by your side and ask you about the sausage sizzle, you reply in the gayest lisp ever, "You're looking at it. Just drop your pants and place your sausage in my mouth, and I'll give it the kind of "sizzle" it's never had. Chop chop now, don't keep this nasty little bottom waiting" and drop to your knees eagerly. Hahahahahaha gayer than Jtsunami's morning breath after a 12 hour Nasser night.

Noob? Oh please... Maybe to this site, but not in generall. Stop making a fool out of yourself. I could give two shits about who you and your inferior minions are.... ::)

hey true, is that you in the avatar

Yes it is, why?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2010, 04:58:16 PM »
You seriously think Im Layne, huh? Dont worry, Layne wouldnt be that much of a coward to go under a false name to stand up for himself. ;) Naw, Im True (http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/natural-bodybuilding-led-layne-norton/21125-true-4-5-weeks-out.html) and I have no reason to lie to you. :)

Noob? Oh please... Maybe to this site, but not in generall. Stop making a fool out of yourself. I could give two shits about who you and your inferior minions are.... ::)

Yes it is, why?

Weaker than a popcorn fart, no offence ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2010, 05:00:50 PM »
Weaker than a popcorn fart, no offence ;D

None taken! :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2010, 05:01:00 PM »
My god, look at those 14inch arms, 38inch birdchest,half finished haircut from where he tried to molest his male barber and legs that look like they have never experienced the earths gravity!!!!What a monster!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 05:01:31 PM »
Layne melting down in this thread like a cock thats just seen medford in the nude .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 05:04:38 PM »
:)

If you really want a comparison...fine... :)  So what if I'm not beating him???....I certainly am beating your lard ass.
A

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2010, 05:06:34 PM »

Yes it is, why?
lookin good (all hetero) most getbiggers are absolutly terrified at the harsh reality of their physiques

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »
None taken! :)

Do you realize that if you didnt call yourself a 'natural bodybuilder' youd just be some creepy dude with a mediocre build, who's time commitment and obsession is vastly greater than the product he's produced, flexing in a thong?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
I'm not sure if Layne is natural or not, but Jay Cutlers physique just screams glutamine peptides.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »
My god, look at those 14inch arms, 38inch birdchest,half finished haircut from where he tried to molest his male barber and legs that look like they have never experienced the earths gravity!!!!What a monster!!

If you think your making a fool out of me, try again. Ive never boasted myself as anything great or unusal to the sport of bodybuilding. Im quite happy with what I have achivied naturally, most likely more than what you can say about your fat ass. Why dont YOU show some pics of yourself since you think you got me all coverd and beaten? :) Your a juicer too right so it shouldnt really be a problem, no?

lookin good (all hetero) most getbiggers are absolutly terrified at the harsh reality of their physiques

Thanks. I got some more defined and bigger pics here if you want to see: http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/natural-bodybuilding-led-layne-norton/22179-true-ripped-shreds.html Probably shouldnt do this though as Im most likely to just get flamed obviously. But whatever, Im not insecure so hey...  8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »
Since goodrum has taken over as Laynes cheif advisor his offseasons have become very productive..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
Since goodrum has taken over as Laynes cheif advisor his offseasons have become very productive..

Let me guess. MattC vacation snap?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2010, 05:31:34 PM »

awesome.......the aids deluxe package.
No doubt about it...

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »
Because "I" like to give you something to hate about. :)

Oh yeah, and everybody who`s looking up to Arnold and supports him is a ball licker too right? Give me a breake. ::) Your lack of constructivism really says it all...
Is that a real word  ???

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »

This is True? Oh Brother. Brutal weighing in at a massive 170 lbs, tanning outside for weeks to prep, borrowing your sisters underwear, shaving your bodyhair, setting the timer to take the picture since you have no friends, using your alpha male pink lips bed spread and manly pink kisses curtains as a setting for your wannabe Arnold pose,  ripping a page out of vogue magazine to hang on the wall as motivation for your intense 50 lb dumbbell bench presses, and not to mention the epic twink status earrings in both ears.

Being a natural isnt any excuse for looking shitty. Sucking on this "layne norton"s ass isnt going to help. Wanting to aspire to become an wigger in a bandana stomping in a public gym that pumps up in his bathroom alone to take pictures for his internet followers to jerk off to is no way to go through life bud.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »
db2431, why are you a jealous, worthless hater who has nothing better to do with your missery life than writing shit about other people on getbig.com? :)

Another dickhead, what a surprise... Moving along then. :)

What, am I discussing with 5-year olds here or something? The maturity of these users are really impressing!! Step it up son! :D

Layne has made it very clear what himself defines as natural (no steroids, hgh, pro hormones etc.), and there are rules to be followed in every natural contests. If you would take your precious little time to watch the videoes I posted, you would know that. But it just seems to me that you have allready made up an opinion on him and refuse to belivie something otherwise. Whatever fits your reality/mind eh? Pathetic, at least be open minded about it. This guy has practically dedicated his life to be a natural bodybuilder, trained for decades, and you still dont think his results are accomplishable? You obviously dont know what hard work does to you over time... You chumps jump to the needle after a couple of months because your lazy and impatient ass gets frustrated over bad results, and now you like to point the finger at anybody else which in fact made it without them. Well whatever makes you feel better, Im just feeling sorry for you people thats all. Dont think I havent dealed with you people in real life, I know how your mindset works, and I just laugh it off everytime... ;D

Well we can all agree on that is bullshit right? Lets make one thing clear what the definition of a natural bodybuilder really IS:
It doesnt get any simpler than that. Anyone using illegal stimulants is NOT a natural.

Now thats not true, and you know thiiiiiiis! Sure, there off course some jackasses who tries to cheat their way up to glory in natural contests. Many of these people get caught as a result of proper drug testing during the contest. Some probably get away too, I dont know, but the thing that pisses me off is your stupid generalizing that everybody is taking steroids. I might as well accuse my average neighbour to be using them too. I know stickheads who doesnt even looking like their training that have used steroids. I also know BIG ass guys who LOOKS like they`ve been training for 10 years, and havent touched anything in their life, and who doesnt even train at all. Now, according to your loser mindset, you would without a doubt jugde this person as a steroiduser right away. Well I got news for you buddy - dont jugde the book of its cover! This sterotyping makes me sick!

Layne follows the rules set by the natural bodybuilding foundation, and thats that. :)

Oh God, you must be the "expert", right...? ::) Well to be fair your actually right about one thing, Layne is not blessed with a good structure and he is an ectomorph (hard gainer). And thats whats makes it all so much more respectable/impressive, knowing that he made it without using drugs, whatever your sorry ass choose to belivie.

And still, his "shitty structure" has earned him so many gold medals and trophies. :) Oh yeah, I almost forgot - its all steroids... *facepalm* ::)
atrocious steroid induced backne on the guy in your avatar, dont tell me thats you...
whats the point of showing off the steroids muscles if they are covered in repulsive leaking volcano-like pimples.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »
If you really want a comparison...fine... :)  So what if I'm not beating him???....I certainly am beating your lard ass.
Vince looking jacked right there. 8)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »
Hey Goodrum thought you had a contest coming up.  what is your excuse now
No Worries 4 me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »
Hey Goodrum thought you had a contest coming up.  what is your excuse now

ahahaahahaha, omg.

You're the king of one-liners lately!!

Absolutely faboulus!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2010, 08:36:46 PM »

Im quite happy with what I have achivied naturally

You’re small and soft.. what are you so happy about?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »

You’re small and soft.. what are you so happy about?

Brutal acne...