Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64139 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2010, 09:02:47 AM »
Epic admitting your "own" room in your parents home is smaller than that decrepit shithole  ;D

Your so amusing. :)

Heres MY room from my newest crib since the interest is soooooo big!

Hows that working out for you? Find anything to pick on? :) Im sure you can, you just have to take some more hateroade and just use your amazing hater talent!!! :D I could post some more pics too you know, but my place is so big, that it will probably take a while, so well you know... 8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2010, 09:11:24 AM »
Oh, you mean like this?

^^Thats ca. 20 pounds lighter. That other pic was from 6 weeks out. But thanks, and for the attitude change. Im not competitive in any case though, just participated and won some internet contests..

Oh and, dumbass2431, thats not my room either... ;)

20 lbs lighter and you BF % didn't change  ??? you are doing something wrong brother.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »

Hows that working out for you? Find anything to pick on? :) Im sure you can, you just have to take some more hateroade and just use your amazing hater talent!!! :D I could post some more pics too you know, but my place is so big, that it will probably take a while, so well you know... 8)
epic faux wood paneling, your husbands semen sample in a cup on the windowsill, a binder of mail order muscle bears on your pottery barn coffee table, 3 year old 26 inch refurbished tv,100 mega pixel webcam for "sessions" with Layne. Dont be shy periwinkle, show us the rest of the double wide.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2010, 09:19:08 AM »
epic faux wood paneling, your husbands semen sample in a cup on the windowsill, a binder of mail order muscle bears on your pottery barn coffee table, 3 year old 26 inch refurbished tv,100 mega pixel webcam for "sessions" with Layne. Dont be shy periwinkle, show us the rest of the double wide.
Hhahaaaa

WTF happened to you ???

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2010, 09:20:39 AM »

Yaaawwn... Lame, your not even trying... ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2010, 09:24:22 AM »

Yaaawwn... Lame, your not even trying... ;)
Is that what the judges told you when you stepped on stage with your so called "physique"?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2010, 09:27:18 AM »
Is that what the judges told you when you stepped on stage with your so called "physique"?

No thats what your momma said when she gave birth to you through her asshole! :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »

welcome back, Mass 04!

I guess Ron can delete that PIP thread . . .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2010, 09:29:37 AM »

Brutal trailer Park paneling and low ceilings, ceiling tiles and classroom chair stolen from the local school you janitor at,circa 1997 beige computer case with a Pentium 2 200mhz inside and 16mb of ram,fake leather sofa from 1960 picked up from when grandpa Cletus left you the trailer and prototype spray on lube kept conviently on the window sill, that you were sent for your longterm commitment to Musclebears weekly.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »
Brutal trailer Park paneling and low celings, ceiling tiles and classroom chair stolen from the local school you janitor at,circa 1997 beige computer case with a pentium 2 200mhz inside and 16mb of ram,faux leather sofa from 1960 picked up from when grandpa cletus left you the trailer and prototype spray on lube kept conviently on the window sill, that you were sent for your longterm commitment to Musclebears weekly.

I dont know where you guys come up with this stuff, but its seriously giving me a good laugh! ;D

Keep em coming! :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
so, if you don't  compete, why are you posing in thongs?  :-X :-X for layne?
X

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2010, 09:43:41 AM »
No thats what your momma said when she gave birth to you through her asshole! :)

Wow, that was actually a decent comeback.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »

Dude is that a double wide.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2010, 10:45:56 AM »
so, if you don't  compete, why are you posing in thongs?  :-X :-X for layne?
Looks like a Goodrum, Billy Guns and a True showdown coming up.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:53 AM »
Well, Cockbiter, only two conclusions to draw here you penis puffing assmuncher....

Either you are Layne and have shitty genetics and are lying

or you don't know any more than we do, and are just posting your opinion..you swollen asshead

So you're 100% sure he is on drugs, but at the same time claim you never used?  ::)

You think its a joke when people accuse you of using in here, but you are now doing the same thing with Layne. Hypocrisy?

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »
because all of the people putting him down are world-class under-achievers most of whom are fat and look like shit, despite benching 1000+ lbs they still look like shit

I believe he's natural, it's not a hard concept for me to grasp seems totally do-able at that age

I agree with you.

Layne is natural, I don't know if some guys here are just messing around or if they actually think or pretend to know that he is on drugs.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »
I agree with you.

Layne is natural, I don't know if some guys here are just messing around or if they actually think or pretend to know that he is on drugs.

You need serious help if you think thats natural

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2010, 11:47:39 AM »
You need serious help if you think thats natural

...what's so 'unnatural' about it?  He looks as natty as any natty I've seen, including myself.  Shitty lighting, shitty camera and all you see are arms and traps, both of which are nothing to write home about.  He's lean, but not crazy lean. 

What's all the buzz about?  The only thing worth listening to about this guy is his funny lil "angry stomp" videos on youtube...nah dat's sum funny sheeeeet! ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »

LMFAO

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2010, 01:10:21 PM »
Lost in all of this, True gave a way his real reason for getting an account here when he said he does internet contests. Obviously, he is trying to pull a "Aquilles" and dominate with his monster roided up physique.

Gemmery

• Getbig I
« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
Lots of struggling going on in this thread  ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »
Is L.Norton starting to get a skull visor?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2010, 03:52:23 PM »
So you're 100% sure he is on drugs, but at the same time claim you never used?  ::)

You think its a joke when people accuse you of using in here, but you are now doing the same thing with Layne. Hypocrisy?

I'm just having fun with this "True" guy.....I have no idea whether Layne takes gear or not, I'm not impressed either way

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »
Layne has made good gains.

Smart guy that he is,he diets for very long periods before a contest.............20-30 weeks.

Good move,most people fold at 12-16 weeks.