Author Topic: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?  (Read 13489 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 02:30:39 AM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 02:31:59 AM »
I hate to tell you this but it's acutally treat others as you wish to be treated.

tell my boss that..... i wish that was true.. its a step down attitude.. treat me like shit, so therefore i have to do the same thing... i wish it was different..
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 02:35:41 AM »
I hate to tell you this but it's acutally treat others as you wish to be treated.

yes thats what i believe, but the company i work for... its "your replaceable" if you dont put up with "thier shit" your fired... sad sad world we live in.... im agreeing with all of yall.. im treated like shit so i have to trickle down it to my employees
real men= no rubbers

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:32 AM »
yes thats what i believe, but the company i work for... its "your replaceable" if you dont put up with "thier shit" your fired... sad sad world we live in.... im agreeing with all of yall.. im treated like shit so i have to trickle down it to my employees
You still have rights mate and if thats there internal view point then you go externaly to sort it..

Dont put up with shit like that , if you are doing nothing "wrong" then you deserve to be treated fairly not like trash.Talk to an employment lawyer or such like ..Im not sure if you have union reps where you are to advise you but you have rights stand up for them.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 02:40:23 AM »
tell my boss that..... i wish that was true.. its a step down attitude.. treat me like shit, so therefore i have to do the same thing... i wish it was different..

your fucking out of your mind

you were probably one of those kids who when he got yelled at, and was frustrated by his parents, you went and tortured small animals

what kind of awful person says" because someone treats me bad, im going to treat others bad".......even though they are completely  innocent, and have nothing to do with why i was treated bad, someone shit on me, so im going to shit on someone else

could you imagine if EVERYONE did that.........if no one had any empathy or compassion or honor

your a worm dude........

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2010, 02:41:28 AM »
You still have rights mate and if thats there internal view point then you go externaly to sort it..

Dont put up with shit like that , if you are doing nothing "wrong" then you deserve to be treated fairly not like trash.Talk to an employment lawyer or such like ..Im not sure if you have union reps where you are to advise you but you have rights stand up for them.

thanks bro.. but this is texas where theres no union....... and for me to pay for lawyer i cant afford that.. and they know that...
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2010, 02:43:23 AM »

your fucking out of your mind

you were probably one of those kids who when he got yelled at, and was frustrated by his parents, you went and tortured small animals

what kind of awful person says" because someone treats me bad, im going to treat others bad".......even though they are completely  innocent, and have nothing to do with why i was treated bad, someone shit on me, so im going to shit on someone else

could you imagine if EVERYONE did that.........if no one had any empathy or compassion or honor

your a worm dude........

dude.... your posts proves you are a virgin still living with his parents..... you know no logic about the everyday world...... so stfu.... you try to look "cool" in front of get big with your wittiness comments... to build your self esteem.. but in real life you are  a fat ass virgin still living with his parents..... so stfu.... and swallow a razor blade..... post pics to prove me wrong... you wont.. you fatass virgin so just stfu....
real men= no rubbers

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »
dude.... your posts proves you are a virgin still living with his parents..... you know no logic about the everyday world...... so stfu

::) ::) ::)

its called character tough guy..........

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2010, 02:48:14 AM »
::) ::) ::)

its called character tough guy..........

prove my claims wrong virgin.....
real men= no rubbers

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2010, 02:53:44 AM »
prove my claims wrong virgin.....

really........do i really need to prove to you that i dont live with my parents and that im not a virgin. ::) ::) ::)

fucking sadist loser....have fun pulling your hair out a work today...........oh yeah, and "beet"ing your girlfriend when you get home............cause hey, shit, roles down hill right.

wait, i meant ..........have fun killing a hooker........rage-a-holics like yourself tend not to keep girlfriends. they always end up at the womens shelter

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2010, 02:55:01 AM »
thanks bro.. but this is texas where theres no union....... and for me to pay for lawyer i cant afford that.. and they know that...

If you have a strong case I'm sure there are ones who will be willing to work with you for small fee upfront.
Believe me, I know that it's hard not to take out your fustrations out on your team sometimes however doing so will only make them perform their jobs more poorly which will end up getting you in more trouble.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2010, 03:46:01 AM »
So think it through and handle the guy.  If he's a raving loony then go over his head.  Or get another job.

Vandalism and taking out your frustraion on people who didn't cause it are not productive, so even from a purely selfish standpoint these are the wrong moves.  Don't indulge your anger like a child.  Be a man.  Solve the problem.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2010, 04:15:04 AM »
So let me get this straight:

- in Texas
- can't afford a lawyer, even while claiming to be in "management"
- writes English like he was introduced to it yesterday

I think it's fair to say the "management job" in question is the management of lawnmowers.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2010, 05:33:43 AM »
Nah,my boss is cool people.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2010, 05:48:29 AM »
Nah,my boss is cool people.

Aren't you self-employed?  8)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2010, 05:51:43 AM »
What type of management are you in?

Beet?? lol I "beet" myself up

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2010, 05:57:58 AM »
What type of management are you in?

Beet?? lol I "beet" myself up

I'd have to guess fastfood of some sort.  Or maybe good food quickly....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2010, 06:00:39 AM »
I feel bad for the boss, the boss doesnt have the heart to sack him.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2010, 06:03:15 AM »
im debating of paying my friend $100 cash to fuck up my bosses car....... the guy is a bitch, but im scared of him catching me.... im very angry.....any of you guys done this?? im seriously considering this.... or face to face smashing his face in... i think the vandalism is the best route.

I had a boss like that one time. I wanted to shoot his car with a pump action 22. After careful consideration, I just looked and found another job, then on the exit interview told him how much of a fucking asshole he was.  Case closed..  Dont do it cus guess what, you will be the first suspect.

newmom

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2010, 06:04:36 AM »
Dude, don't be a bitch do it yourself. Of course everybody here will say how immature and stupid it is to vandalize somebodies car but fuck them you'll feel great.8)  I did some work on my ex's car a couple weeks ago. Brake fluid does a number on a paint job, water in the gas tank and slash every tire.

yikes, what did she do to piss you off..DAMN

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2010, 06:31:51 AM »
yikes, what did she do to piss you off..DAMN

perhaps she grew a moustache...

newmom

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2010, 06:32:46 AM »
perhaps she grew a moustache...

LMAO FUCKER ;D

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2010, 06:58:23 AM »
the question i have is what is considered abuse and treatment at the workplace to where you could hire a lawyer and sue for harassment/mistreatment?

examples?

i mean we've all worked for bosses who are assholes, who yell at you or make you the scapegoat for when things go wrong and etcetera, but what crosses the line in their treatment of you to where you have a legitimate case against them.

besides the sexual and physical and discrimanatory abuse based on your religion, ethnicity and orientation. obviously that is against the law those abuses, but like i said when does a person know how much abuse is quote "normal and just the way it is" and what is over the line?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2010, 07:07:56 AM »
the question i have is what is considered abuse and treatment at the workplace to where you could hire a lawyer and sue for harassment/mistreatment?

examples?

i mean we've all worked for bosses who are assholes, who yell at you or make you the scapegoat for when things go wrong and etcetera, but what crosses the line in their treatment of you to where you have a legitimate case against them.

besides the sexual and physical and discrimanatory abuse based on your religion, ethnicity and orientation. obviously that is against the law those abuses, but like i said when does a person know how much abuse is quote "normal and just the way it is" and what is over the line?

I disagree.  There's no need for a lawyer at all.  Most people are reasonable and dislike confrontations at work, just want to get the job done, etc., so just talking it through with the guy will probably do it.  If not, then he's an unreasonable man and his superiors should get involved.  If he's the owner of the company, then you don't want your labor to make money for him anyway, so off you go.  Honestly, how many of us are working in a job that couldn't be replaced, especially if the guy you work for is a dickhead?

Saw your other thread.  How goes the career search?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2010, 07:11:05 AM »
Saw your other thread.  How goes the career search?
It took all my self-control not to ask him that... and then you do it. :P