Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 66803 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »
In an interview with Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts aired this morning, First Lady Michelle Obama recalled the tragic death of 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton who was shot and killed in Chicago after performing during the President’s Inauguration celebration in Washington D.C.

“She was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need,” the First Lady explained. “I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.”

Chicago police reported, however, that Pendleton was shot by a man who “opened fire with a handgun before fleeing in a waiting car” according to the Associated Press.

It is extremely unlikely that the murder weapon was an automatic handgun, an extremely rare occurrence, even in the streets of Chicago. An overwhelming majority of handguns bought and sold in America are semi-automatic. Police officials have not recovered the firearm, but prosecutors stated that the accused attacker shot “at least six times” into the crowd.

For the broadcast, ABC’s Good Morning America producers edited out the First Lady’s “automatic weapon” line.

She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grow – grew – up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need. I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.

In the web edition of the story, however, Michelle Obama appears to be quoted in full:

“She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids…grew up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need,” she said. “I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2522593

Media is always covering for these two 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2013, 11:22:39 AM »
Liberal Commentator Lambastes Obama’s Oscars ‘Intrusion’ During Piers Morgan Interview: It Had a ‘Monarch Quality’ and an ‘Elitist Flavor to It’

Feb. 26, 2013 9:06

Billy Hallowell

First Lady Michelle Obama’s appearance at the Oscars is still creating some buzz. Interestingly, while conservatives have widely decried her announcement of the Best Picture at the year’s most important entertainment awards ceremony, it seems some liberals have also joined in the mix.

On Monday night, television personality Donny Deutsch appeared on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight,” where he lambasted Obama’s participation in the show, calling her an “uninvited guest” and an “intrusion.”

When asked by Morgan if the first lady should have been included, Deutsch said, “absolutely not.” His main argument hinged on the notion that Obama was essentially an unwelcome political intrusion. At an event that focuses exclusively upon entertainment and film, he argued that she added an unneeded political dynamic to the evening.

“As far as I’m concerned, she was an uninvited guest,” Deutsch said. “Now what I mean by that is, you have to give the consumer, the viewer, the ultimate respect. They have tuned in to watch movie stars, to watch movies. And all of a sudden, politics is thrown at them.”

He went on to say that the tone was also unpalatable. Describing himself as a Democrat in an effort to showcase that his views aren’t rooted in political bias against the first lady, Deutsch said that Obama’s brief speech had a “monarch quality” and an “elitist flavor to it.”

Watch his comments, below:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2013, 08:07:31 PM »
 :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2013, 08:13:49 PM »
I was wrong - so?  I underestimated the gullibility of the general public. 

What makes you think you are right now? Maybe it is you who is gullible and you just can't see it. No one lives in a vacuum, we all have something or someone which influences us and our opinions, be they political or otherwise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2013, 08:23:18 PM »
Liberal Commentator Lambastes Obama’s Oscars ‘Intrusion’ During Piers Morgan Interview: It Had a ‘Monarch Quality’ and an ‘Elitist Flavor to It’

Feb. 26, 2013 9:06

Billy Hallowell

First Lady Michelle Obama’s appearance at the Oscars is still creating some buzz. Interestingly, while conservatives have widely decried her announcement of the Best Picture at the year’s most important entertainment awards ceremony, it seems some liberals have also joined in the mix.

On Monday night, television personality Donny Deutsch appeared on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight,” where he lambasted Obama’s participation in the show, calling her an “uninvited guest” and an “intrusion.”

When asked by Morgan if the first lady should have been included, Deutsch said, “absolutely not.” His main argument hinged on the notion that Obama was essentially an unwelcome political intrusion. At an event that focuses exclusively upon entertainment and film, he argued that she added an unneeded political dynamic to the evening.

“As far as I’m concerned, she was an uninvited guest,” Deutsch said. “Now what I mean by that is, you have to give the consumer, the viewer, the ultimate respect. They have tuned in to watch movie stars, to watch movies. And all of a sudden, politics is thrown at them.”

He went on to say that the tone was also unpalatable. Describing himself as a Democrat in an effort to showcase that his views aren’t rooted in political bias against the first lady, Deutsch said that Obama’s brief speech had a “monarch quality” and an “elitist flavor to it.”

Watch his comments, below:

Do you suppose the First Lady watches films? Although the Academy Awards are not the People's Choice Awards, they still rely on people's opinions of what was good and what was not. Additionally, these awards are not absent of political influence....it is usually more from inside the industry. Moreover, the First Lady is something of a celebrity. In truth, these awards shows are all about the celebrities. Why else would the red carpet segment of the Academy Awards last for 1 1/2 hours?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »
I was wrong - so?  I underestimated the gullibility of the general public. 

Already been addressed above.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »

She is delusional.  Obama is going down 

LOL - moron says what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2013, 07:01:58 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Critics: Michelle Obama used military as Oscar ‘props,' 'human wallpaper'
Fox News ^ | February 26, 2013
Posted on February 27, 2013, 10:18:48 PM EST by 2ndDivisionVet

Michelle Obama’s appearance at the Oscars surprised many viewers, some were more puzzled ny the members of the military that stood behind her as she announced the award for Best Picture.

The First Lady was multi-tasking Sunday night, hosting the black tie 2013 Governor's Dinner at the White House, while also announcing the Academy Award to a crowd of A-listers in Los Angeles, plus a viewing audience in the hundreds of millions.

But Obama made no mention of the group surrounding her as she spoke of this year’s influential films, and critics slammed the appearance, saying she used the military personnel as “props.”

“So...today you young men and women of the US military are to stand looking interested whilst Michelle Obama presents Best Picture #Ofcourse!” one user posted on Twitter.

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin tweeted a similar sentiment: “Why was Michelle O at the Oscars and why did she use service personnel as props but not thank the military?”

Indeed, in her brief speech about the best picture award, Obama failed to make mention of the men and women standing behind her, leaving many wondering what they were doing there....

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: February 28, 2013, 08:02:27 AM »
Did Fox News cover the story when Laura Bush made a video taped appearance at the Academy Awards in 2002? Laura Bush participated in the 2002 Oscars by describing what movies meant to her in a video message. Additionally, two presidents have participated in the Oscars ceremony, including FDR and Ronald Reagan.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2013, 06:08:24 AM »
Skip to comments.

Michelle’s “Excellent
Pajamas Media ^ b]

Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:44:54 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

-------------------------------------------\\

Sevago I wrote I Obama didn’t really want generated a fair amount of discussion, pro an
MiSpanish vacation — with the Daily M” — is further proof owho wanted to be re-elected (or see his party do well in Novewould let his wife go off on such an “excellent adventure”mes? Of cothe riof people to have vacations – I’m coming to the end of one myself on my belo — but closing Mediterranean bwhile borooms in a five star Marbella hot? It is beyond tone deaf, perhaps to the level oself-sabotage.

At th, something most peculiar is going on. lady goes off on a jaunt worthy of 18th Century aristocracy at the very moment of her husband’s birthday. Is somebody trying to tell us something? Is somebody trying to tell her spouse something?won’t find out in the mainstream media — that’s for sure. They don’t even bother to check Obama’s college records. Perhaps the National Enquirer is on the case. They may be the only hope.

If I were still a, I would be most concerned. What is going on in theseems to be so disconnected from the reality of our country — with some indicating real unemployment at a staggering 22% — as brink of a pyschological disorder. And in this case that disorder would be a folie a deux of some sort beca appear to be colluding in it in some way, whatever the state of. And that disconnect — between them and the American people — is growing.

Why is this happening?

Self Love, a book writes the

Question:

Why is there no connection between the behaviour of the narcissist and his emotions?

Answer:

A better way of putting it would be that there is a weak correlation between the narcissist’s behaviour and his professed or proclaimed emotions. The reason is that his emotions are merely professed or proclaimed – but not felt. The narcissist fakes feelings and their outer expression in order to impress others, to gain their sympathy or to motivate them to act in a manner benefiting the narcissist and promoting his interests.

In this — as in many other simulated behaviour patterns — the narcissist seeks  environment. Inside, he is barren, devoid of any inkling of true feeling, and disdainful of emotions and emotional people. He looks down upon those who succumb of sentiment and holds them in contempt. He berates and debases them.

This is tmechanism of “simulated affect”. It lies at the core of the nar with his fellow

To what extent does this glance, quite a bit.jus is not going to bepretenses?

Do you realize what a fu&$king loser you are, or must I remind you?

GET A LIFE YOU PEICE OF SHIT!

FUBO!? No, FU333386

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2013, 07:24:41 AM »
The Oklahoman / The Associated Press ^ | March 1, 2013 | Darlene Superville
Posted on March 1, 2013, 2:03:45 AM EST by 2ndDivisionVet

CHICAGO — Michelle Obama says people worried about youth gun violence have to do more than simply tell children they care about the problem and then wind up “going to these funerals and mourning with these kids when there's still work to do.”

“They're looking to us to make the hard choices for them,” the first lady said...

--snip--

“If you guys remember just one thing from our time today, it's this: Although I am the first lady of the United States of America … I am no different from you,” she said....

(Excerpt) Read more at newsok.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
And he keeps going and going....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
The Oklahoman / The Associated Press ^ | March 1, 2013 | Darlene Superville
Posted on March 1, 2013, 2:03:45 AM EST by 2ndDivisionVet
“If you guys remember just one thing from our time today, it's this: Although I am the first lady of the United States of America … I am no different from you,” she said....

In other words, she is the people's First Lady. -Nothing wrong with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »
In other words, she is the people's First Lady. -Nothing wrong with that.

LOL!!!!  And you believe her too i bet.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »

LOL!!!!  And you believe her too i bet.   

With respect to what? Do I believe she is the First Lady? Yes. Do I believe she is no different than anyone else? Yes.

At the core, people are people regardless of what position or title they hold in life. Michele Obama poops in a toilet, just like anyone else. Her current facility just happens to be in the White House for the time being.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2013, 01:07:50 PM »
You are talking to someone that claims Obama isn't his President.

Psychotropics must be some helluva drugs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2013, 10:27:51 AM »
Politics

Michelle Obama: American Dogs need balanced diets, exercise too

March 4, 2013 | 12:42 pm

During her Google Hangout today, First Lady Michelle Obama reminded the audience that dogs need a proper diet and exercise, just like children do.

The First Lady admitted that President Obama liked to tease their own dog, “Bo” for being lazy, but that they encouraged her girls to take him on walks.

“Dogs are no different,” Michelle Obama explained to a woman on the chat. “You want to make sure they are eating a balanced diet, and if they are not an active dog, make sure that their food is reflective of an inactive dog and then get them out there and throw that ball and get them running.”

The First Lady added that it was important to “worry about every member of our family.”

________________________ _

Considering her husband eats dogs - i guess she wants the meat prime for consumption

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2013, 11:15:52 AM »
333 is the biggest closet case on this board

what kind of "man" is so devoted to  spreading gossip about another woman like some kind of 1950's housefrau?

fucking weird

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2013, 05:28:54 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2013, 05:04:52 AM »
333 is the biggest closet case on this board

what kind of "man" is so devoted to  spreading gossip about another woman like some kind of 1950's housefrau?

fucking weird

That's what happens when his man crush on Obama gets out of control.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
Someone's jealous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
Someone's jealous.

No - just disgusted that we have to crack heads robbing and looting the treasury daily while trying to tell everyone else how to live. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V