Author Topic: Fatpanda Training and diet log  (Read 198966 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Fatpanda Training and diet log
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2010, 10:23:06 AM »
slept late today, no breakfast.

meal 1 - protein powder and milk = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

snack - coffee + 2 snacksize mars bars = 393cals, 7p, 55c, 16f

meal 2 - chicken bhuna = 504cals, 41p, 29c, 23f

cardio - 30mins @ 60% vo2max / 140bpm.

snack- 2x caramel deserts = 348cals, 10p, 76c, 6f

meal 3 - steak and mashed potato = 484cals, 53p, 23c, 19f

daily totals = 2003cals, 144p, 196c, 73f
ratios = 29/37/33
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »
FP,

41 grams of carbs in your last meal?? Maybe eat that as your 1st meal or something, that way you have more time in the day to burn it off. That diet doesn't make sense to me

that's because everything you know about dieting is wrong

if you cannot understand how i am still losing weight despite eating a gargantuan 41 grams of carbs before bed :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

you could try reading this thread again or ask me to explain how i am breaking the laws of dieting as you understand them  ???
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2010, 11:02:14 AM »
::)

you are wrong.

actually he's not wrong at all

unless you purposely changed the settings within your phone to show a date that would have been 5 months later than when you say you took the pic. But heres the rub. Why would you not agree that it was taken 7 months ago instead of 1 year ago? It would have meant you lost the weight in 7 months instead of 1 year, thus making you and your methods look better. By telling him he was wrong, you actually make yourself look worse. Know what I mean?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »
Lol I can prove I'm right, can you prove me wrong? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2010, 12:11:25 PM »
actually he's not wrong at all

unless you purposely changed the settings within your phone to show a date that would have been 5 months later than when you say you took the pic. But heres the rub. Why would you not agree that it was taken 7 months ago instead of 1 year ago? It would have meant you lost the weight in 7 months instead of 1 year, thus making you and your methods look better. By telling him he was wrong, you actually make yourself look worse. Know what I mean?

i took that pic when i first moved into my flat around 13 months ago.

i may have transfered it to my pc and edited it in jan reducing it from the original size, but it was taken earlier.

also look at the time on the pic  ::) you think i was taking pics of myself at 12.50 in the morning  ::)

you fags are taking this obsession of me to new levels.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2010, 12:14:20 PM »
No it wasn't. The date taken doesn't change.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »

so ?

i didn't - but what if i did ? i was in the same shape.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »

this
and I dont get why you would be mad if it was 7 months ago instead of 13, it makes you look better

i truly dont understand you

but, thats what makes everyone different

take care, be well

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
this
and I dont get why you would be mad if it was 7 months ago instead of 13, it makes you look better

i truly dont understand you

but, thats what makes everyone different

take care, be well
He's mad because it exposes him as starting his diet later, meaning he's actually been dieting harder than he's letting on. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2010, 05:51:58 PM »
how long do your workouts last? 5 minutes?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »
He's mad because it exposes him as starting his diet later, meaning he's actually been dieting harder than he's letting on. ;)

The camera clock setting could be off, one of mine says 2007...  ???

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »
how long do your workouts last? 5 minutes?
Workouts last for 3 mins at 63.76% VO2 CFN MFD which is the optimal for belly building.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
you are a genuis - i have already said on here numerous times i started my diet earlier than august.  congratulations on cracking this mystery  ::)

i stand by what i said, i took that pic around the time i first moved into my flat - approx 13 months ago. perhaps i made a mistake and it was taken later - and i couldn't tell the difference because i was roughly the same shape and weight.

if you really want me to be specific, check my previous posts i actually lost a shit load of fat during the time i became homeless (may), got my flat (aug) and up till christmas last year using a protein sparring modified fast.

at christmas a family member died and it through me off the diet completely, i ate everything in sight and put most of the weight i lost back on. it was fucking hard going anyway and i saw sense and dropped it completely, i had no energy for workouts, no energy for cardio, no energy for anything really. I realised i had to get on a diet i could stick to long term.

i knew about wave and adonis's results, and i read the studies on a calorie being a calorie ( irrefutable) so i thought fuck it - i know it works i just have to prove it works - nows the time.

i went on a mini bulking spree from january till april i think and started lifting weights again regularly ( so from lifting 10kg db's i was lifting 50kg db - not bad for a guy who knows nothing about lifting ::) , then i tried to eat a bit cleaner for a few months before starting this diet at the start of july at 266lbs.

below is my fitday results so far using the diet i post every day ( i started at 3000cals a day though) with no cardio.

So i suppose those changes you saw were really the results from january.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2010, 01:14:47 PM »
12 hour shift today - no cardio.

meal 2 - chicken arrabiata  = 356cals, 33p, 47c, 4f

meal 3 - chicken and ham pasta = 438cals, 35p, 50c, 9f

snack - snacksize snickers + snacksize mars bar = 372cals, 6p, 47c, 18f

meal 4 - chicken dopiaza and rice = 556cals, 36p, 90c, 9f

daily totals = 1996cals, 143p, 248c, 49f
ratios = 29/44/22
175lbs by 31st July

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2010, 04:14:50 PM »
After plowing through all this and seeing that pic of FB, I come to only one conclusion: HOPELESSLY DELUSIONAL. Clear that he has a  male hormone/chemical imbalance and perhaps an early onset of diabetes/insulin problems. I would think the only workout he ever get's is with the knife, fork and spoon. And the tearing open of another candy bar wrapper.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2010, 05:36:21 PM »
blah blah blah

Not buying it, the date isn't wrong, unless you want to claim the date on the second pic is wrong too ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2010, 05:57:01 AM »
Since you seem to be a big fan of studies, maybe you should read up on simple carbohydrates and insulin release.
S

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »
amazing - you idiots see a guy dropping fat every week for 15 weeks eating normal foods, including chocolate, icecream, puddings, mcdonalds burgers, kfc chicken zingers, etc etc yet you still think i don't know what i'm doing  ??? hahahahaha

i find it remarkable the lengths idiots on here will go to to fit in with other idiots  ;D

12 hour shift today so no cardio.

meal 2 - chicken chow mein = 484cals, 35p, 62c, 9f

meal 3 - chicken and ham pasta = 438cals, 35p, 50c, 9f

snack - snacksize mars bar + snacksize galaxy = 297cals, 4p, 39c, 14f

meal 4 - creamy chicken and basil pasta = 508cals, 35p, 63c, 12f

p.s. guys do not replay in my thread again if you do not want to learn or debate with me.

keep to self owning moronic attacks on the gossip and opinions board thanks.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2010, 01:27:37 PM »
Curious, what makes you think the weight you are dropping every week is only fat? Have you ever had your bf tested? I assume a tank is still the best way to do that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »
you must be losing a monumental amount of muscle
if you hit lean you will be what,...145, 150 pounds max?

just guessin here

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2010, 03:24:03 PM »
at my bodyfat level, 2 lbs a week is more than safe for lean mass retention, not to mention my strength hasn't disappeared - if i was losing monumental amounts of muscle i would be dropping strength like crazy. You never know though, as i have said my protein may be slightly lower than optimum - but i'm willing to risk it based on the studies i have read regarding protein synthesis rates ( that you chaos dont understand) anf also the fact i am taking in plenty of fat and carbs - that both have protein sparring effects.

I'm also getting a nice ratio of protein, carbs and fats in every meal, so i'm not experiencing cravings from low fat or low carb diets. no low test levels from low fat, no low energy levels from low carb,  just smooth constant losses, with no pain, no starvation syndrome fat retention here  ;)

nice that you two fools are so concerned though.

of course my measurements aren't showing the same scientific confounding results as josh.

so no 5" loss of fat around the waist - that the camera failed to show  ::)
no 1.5" gains on arms and chest - that the camera failed to show  ::)

and certainly no growth of my calves or ankles that come anywhere close to that mass level that enables transformation to chaos's cankles.

but i am happy with my results so far. The fact that you two are not proves i am right  :D
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
at my bodyfat level, 2 lbs a week is more than safe for lean mass retention, not to mention my strength hasn't disappeared - if i was losing monumental amounts of muscle i would be dropping strength like crazy. You never know though, as i have said my protein may be slightly lower than optimum - but i'm willing to risk it based on the studies i have read regarding protein synthesis rates ( that you chaos dont understand) anf also the fact i am taking in plenty of fat and carbs - that both have protein sparring effects.

I'm also getting a nice ratio of protein, carbs and fats in every meal, so i'm not experiencing cravings from low fat or low carb diets. no low test levels from low fat, no low energy levels from low carb,  just smooth constant losses, with no pain, no starvation syndrome fat retention here  ;)

nice that you two fools are so concerned though.

of course my measurements aren't showing the same scientific confounding results as josh.

so no 5" loss of fat around the waist - that the camera failed to show  ::)
no 1.5" gains on arms and chest - that the camera failed to show  ::)

and certainly no growth of my calves or ankles that come anywhere close to that mass level that enables transformation to chaos's cankles.

but i am happy with my results so far. The fact that you two are not proves i am right  :D

actually I did show my measurements on camera,....would you like the link?

Why can't you accept the fact that I bust my ass in the gym?
41.5 inch waist and 18.5 inch arms proven, and to show that they are not photoshopped I will do them on video also

next question

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »
ohhh whats this?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2010, 03:58:41 PM »
ohhh whats this?

about 18.5" of fat ?

i never disputed you have 18.5" arms - clearly you are obese.

i disputed you grew ur arms over an inch while dieting and losing 5" of fat around your monstrous gut - because you lied about it.

its really quite simple - even for a man with your daily mental challenges.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »
about 18.5" of fat ?

i never disputed you have 18.5" arms - clearly you are obese.

i disputed you grew ur arms over an inch while dieting and losing 5" of fat around your monstrous gut - because you lied about it.

its really quite simple - even for a man with your daily mental challenges.

sunshine, I am fuking destroying you, each and every day, you are a fat mess and I just keep growing while leaning out,.....

toss up a back pic fatty---ahhahahahah   this day cannot possibly get any better