Author Topic: Fatpanda Training and diet log  (Read 198813 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Fatpanda Training and diet log
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »
sunshine, I am fuking destroying you, each and every day, you are a fat mess and I just keep growing while leaning out,.....

toss up a back pic fatty---ahhahahahah   this day cannot possibly get any better

no need - your arm pic speaks a thousand words.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2010, 04:11:13 PM »
no need - your arm pic speaks a thousand words.
you have absolutely no clue how happy you have made me today

I can never thank you enough

clearly your update back pics blow me away

AHAHHAHAHAHAH   what a beautiful day

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
at my bodyfat level, 2 lbs a week is more than safe for lean mass retention, not to mention my strength hasn't disappeared - if i was losing monumental amounts of muscle i would be dropping strength like crazy. You never know though, as i have said my protein may be slightly lower than optimum - but i'm willing to risk it based on the studies i have read regarding protein synthesis rates ( that you chaos dont understand) anf also the fact i am taking in plenty of fat and carbs - that both have protein sparring effects.

I'm also getting a nice ratio of protein, carbs and fats in every meal, so i'm not experiencing cravings from low fat or low carb diets. no low test levels from low fat, no low energy levels from low carb,  just smooth constant losses, with no pain, no starvation syndrome fat retention here  ;)

nice that you two fools are so concerned though.

of course my measurements aren't showing the same scientific confounding results as josh.

so no 5" loss of fat around the waist - that the camera failed to show  ::)
no 1.5" gains on arms and chest - that the camera failed to show  ::)

and certainly no growth of my calves or ankles that come anywhere close to that mass level that enables transformation to chaos's cankles.

but i am happy with my results so far. The fact that you two are not proves i am right  :D
So that means you never had your bf tank tested to see what your level were to start with, nor do you have them tested when you do your updates so basically you are guessing and assuming at everything here off of some studies that have absolutely zero to do with building and maintaining muscle mass.

Like I've said before, I'm 275lbs and my gut doesn't hang like fatpandas. This douchebag is beyond delusional if he thinks he is sparing muscle mass in any way with this "diet" he stole from Adonis. LOL @ fatpanda thinking he is getting results!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »
So that means you never had your bf tank tested to see what your level were to start with, nor do you have them tested when you do your updates so basically you are guessing and assuming at everything here off of some studies that have absolutely zero to do with building and maintaining muscle mass.

Like I've said before, I'm 275lbs and my gut doesn't hang like fatpandas. This douchebag is beyond delusional if he thinks he is sparing muscle mass in any way with this "diet" he stole from Adonis. LOL @ fatpanda thinking he is getting results!! ;D

did you hear Im doing steroids?  according to his fat self anyways

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
Well his fatness is on the KitKat diet and will surpass your gains in not time, in fact he already is really close!  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »

wtf?? :o

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
wtf?? :o

yes fatpanda has stated that my changes can only have happened with the use of steroids

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2010, 08:24:20 PM »
sunshine, I am fuking destroying you, each and every day, you are a fat mess and I just keep growing while leaning out,.....

toss up a back pic fatty---ahhahahahah   this day cannot possibly get any better

Looking good disturbia, you are crushing obesepanda.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »

:o :o :o

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2010, 11:34:35 PM »

:o :o :o

Don't tell me he fucking tans that glob of fat.  I can clearly see tan lines from his moobs.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2010, 10:11:39 AM »
meal 1 - protein powder and milk = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

meal 2 - pre workout - protein powder + milk + 10g creatine = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

8x45kg - db deadlift
8x45kg - db shrug
8x45kg - flat db press 
8x45kg - one arm db row
7x45kg - incline db press

cardio 30mins @ 55-60% VO2max / 135-140 bpm.

meal 3 - pre workout - protein powder + milk + 10g creatine = 274cals, 33p, 14c, 9f

snack - wine gums = 257cals, 4p, 59c, 0f

meal 4 - chicken chow mein = 484cals, 35p, 62c, 9f

meal 5 - chicken and ham pasta = 438cals, 35p, 50c, 9f

daily totals = 1999cals, 172p, 212c, 45f
ratios = 34/40/20

had a great workout today, almost got 8 reps in incline too, just fell short at the last few inches.

Diet is going great, training is going great, job is going great, celtic are doing great, hater gimmicks are multiplying at an exponential rate, josh is taking the bait, life is great  8)
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2010, 11:14:19 AM »
lol Josh is taking the bait,...ya I guess iftaking the bait means I get stronger, leaner and bigger, I guess so.

And you sit there in your apartment, alone, shirtless with your big gut hanging out, eating a frozen microwaveable meal.  And after you finish eating it from its cardboard or plastic container, you flip it over, read the nutrition facts from it and type it into your little diary here.   What a sad scene that is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2010, 11:51:57 AM »
Lol pwned!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »
lol Josh is taking the bait,...ya I guess iftaking the bait means I get stronger, leaner and bigger, I guess so.

And you sit there in your apartment, alone, shirtless with your big gut hanging out, eating a frozen microwaveable meal.  And after you finish eating it from its cardboard or plastic container, you flip it over, read the nutrition facts from it and type it into your little diary here.   What a sad scene that is.

stronger leaner and bigger hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

just because everyone is too cowardice to call you on your record breaking lies, doesn't mean they are true titty boy.

the only thing that is true about you is you are forever in my shadow.

is it cold in my shadow ?
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »
your arm pic speaks a thousand words.

He's REAL

you don't seem to be much more than a fat liar who tells stupid stories

Can't wait till February and see your new improved physique

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=308254.0

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
stronger leaner and bigger hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

just because everyone is too cowardice to call you on your record breaking lies, doesn't mean they are true titty boy.

the only thing that is true about you is you are forever in my shadow.

is it cold in my shadow ?

shit I'll be the first to say I am in your shadow,.....you're so fukin fat a small town of refugees could be in that shadow. You're so fat that shadow makes an eclipse look like a pie plate.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 22, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
hey fatty, I'm goin to train quads, hams and calves today,......Do you have even a remote clue what I mean by that, I mean with your oh so amazing workout routine,............

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 22, 2010, 12:42:11 PM »
He's REAL

you don't seem to be much more than a fat liar who tells stupid stories

Can't wait till February and see your new improved physique

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=308254.0
??? what does my previous post have to do with lies and stupid stories   ??? that was honesty about what i was going through.

this is what i mean about you clowns becoming so obsessed by me you have to make shit up to try to own me, yet in the end you own yourself by having to lie - seriously what's the point ?

and more importantly - whats so special about February ?

josh - you can work your ham hocks all you want - at the end of the day you are fatter and uglier than i will ever be inside and out.

you are also a loser at everything you do.

i own you for eternity.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 22, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »
??? what does my previous post have to do with lies and stupid stories   ???

this is what i mean about you clowns becoming so obsessed by me you have to make shit up to try to own me, yet in the end you own yourself by having to lie - seriously what's the point ?

josh - you can work your ham hocks all you want - at the end of the day you are fatter and uglier than i will ever be inside and out.

i own you for eternity.

I've already proven that wrong with vids and pics,.....next subject oh fat frozen dinner eater

keep em comin though this is pure entertainment

good job backing out of the February being in shape claim you made 10 thousand times though.

thanks for calling my Mom a bitch,....all class you are oh buddhist

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 22, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »
I wonder if you ever will figure out I do this just to pass time while I play online poker on my other 2 computer screens,........

but I like that you take it so seriously, adds to the dramaaaaaaaaa

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 22, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »
I wonder if you ever will figure out I do this just to pass time while I play online poker on my other 2 computer screens,........

but I like that you take it so seriously, adds to the dramaaaaaaaaa

you do this to pass the time yet fail at everything hahahahahahahahaha

perhaps you should try my way.

as for february - once you decided to claim i would use steroids for the challenge and threatened to stab me in the neck i realised i wanted nothing to do with you - hence any previous deadline of february was null and void.

i will continue to drop weight in my own time, while you will continue to pay more attention to how well i am doing and trying youe best to try to make me fail - while falling off the wagon continually do and have done already time and time again.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 22, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »
you do this to pass the time yet fail at everything hahahahahahahahaha

perhaps you should try my way.

as for february - once you decided to claim i would use steroids for the challenge and threatened to stab me in the neck i realised i wanted nothing to do with you - hence any previous deadline of february was null and void.

i will continue to drop weight in my own time, while you will continue to pay more attention to how well i am doing and trying youe best to try to make me fail - while falling off the wagon continually do and have done already time and time again.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

good job using a 2 and a half year old pic,....these things are date stamped you know,....lol.

here's the irony though,.....in my absolute worst shape (that pic) I still looked better than you do today--omggggggggggggggg you just continually destroy yourself

w8m8

« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2010, 01:00:01 PM »
??? what does my previous post have to do with lies and stupid stories   ???

i own you for eternity.

You have become more of a joke than Goodrum and MattC combined .. not to mention weighing more than both of their bodyweights combined

You are a fuckwit of the highest order .. clearly living a pathetic life through the only outlet you have .. the intrawebz

You have spouted off for how long now proclaiming all you are doing to improve .. and have shown fcukall as evidence

Now you are going to claim you never said you would still transform by then .. after you pussied out of the deal with Avesher

you have ZERO self respect .. and lost all credibility here LONG AGO

With a million dollars you couldn't own anything or anyone ... but please do carry on with this and your sad exhibition of Buddism

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 22, 2010, 01:08:47 PM »
come on pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   get on here and respond,.....we all know its sooooo important that you OWN us all. You big ole owning machine you,...do your thing.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »

lol...I'm rooting for you both on the diets but Avesher is making me laugh, a lot. Some strong posting.
O