Author Topic: Kaz stories  (Read 49649 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Kaz stories
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2005, 09:59:14 PM »
onlyme = the man with many trades

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2005, 07:07:05 AM »
man these stories are fuckin great reading! Any stories of Kaz kicking fuck out of people? I know he was a nice guy but did he ever get pushed too far?

Glenn Ross was a bouncer at a bar and used to pick up and throw people out 2 at a time - 1 with each arm. One night he was savagely attacked by a mob of 7-8 with baseball bats and was told that if it wasnt for the fact he was so big and strong he would have died not long after the attack happened.
Scouser on Tour

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2005, 09:23:40 AM »
Ive never heard of Kaz attacking anyone but I do remember him threatening one of the judges at a WSM event. The event was holding a car battery at arms length for as long as possible. Kaz had his arms bent a little and they blew the whistle. Kaz was pissed at the judge- im not sure who it was but I dont think it was Doug edmunds.
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2005, 09:56:48 AM »
Ive never heard of Kaz attacking anyone but I do remember him threatening one of the judges at a WSM event. The event was holding a car battery at arms length for as long as possible. Kaz had his arms bent a little and they blew the whistle. Kaz was pissed at the judge- im not sure who it was but I dont think it was Doug edmunds.

I remeber seeing that episode.....Kaz was NOT a happy person

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2005, 06:16:45 AM »
I remeber seeing that episode.....Kaz was NOT a happy person

All I remember is Kaz screaming at the judge "You made a big mistake!!!"
X

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2005, 08:16:11 AM »
one of my favorites was like 81 or 82 Bill was doing the silver dollar deadlift with over a thousand and Bruce Wilhelm was judging it and giving Bill shit for supposedly not locking out so Bill pulled it twice and stood way back at the top and said, "how's that Bruce" and Wilhelm just laughed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2005, 08:30:31 AM »
one of my favorites was like 81 or 82 Bill was doing the silver dollar deadlift with over a thousand and Bruce Wilhelm was judging it and giving Bill shit for supposedly not locking out so Bill pulled it twice and stood way back at the top and said, "how's that Bruce" and Wilhelm just laughed.

yeah...it was like he did it twice to "show them" he could handle the weight easily

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2005, 10:13:42 AM »
http://www.irongame.com/

go th 'other' section and just look at kaz and his immense strength. After reading this thread and watching this video i really appreciate kaz so much more and idolise him now lol.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2005, 11:46:34 AM »

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2005, 01:01:15 PM »
There are a few on the stories thread.  I put a few up.  Bill is a good friend of mine so I shared a few stories.

Man you know everybody.  I'd like to sit down and hear some of your stories.  I'll bet you've got some classics.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2005, 09:49:26 PM »
http://www.irongame.com/

go th 'other' section and just look at kaz and his immense strength. After reading this thread and watching this video i really appreciate kaz so much more and idolise him now lol.
that site was awesome. kaz was the thickest man to ever live. what a monster.
any more stories Only?

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2005, 09:59:04 PM »
Onlyme you need to write a book with these stories. They are fantastic to read.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2005, 04:07:34 AM »
I've told the story on here about Scott getting jumped in the elevator.  he put 4 or so guys in the hospital.  I still think one on one Tony would take Scott.  Tony is a mean muther with that Finnish attitude.  But if I was to add a thirsd guy in the mix I would pic Gus Rethwisch over both of them.  Mayb not now since Gus is so much older but 10 years ago Gus in a heartbeat.

I told the story earlier of me and Tony got a call from a friend of ours that got beat up by a couple of Vegas mob guys.  Well my friend told us the story so me and Tony flew to Vegas to set these to washed up mob hit men straight.  It was so fun and Tony did a great job while I watched his back and picked up on the receptionist.  No more bad acting mob guys came to see my friend

Great stories Onlyme

Did you hear about Tony Halme being attacked by a gang of muggers in Spain several years ago?

One day, on their holiday, Tony and his wife had been out window shopping and eating out. Late at night his wife felt tired so she went to the hotel a bit earlier and Tony stayed to enjoy his beer. When he left a bar at 1am, a bunch of Moroccoan guys had gone to him to "ask for autographs". He then noticed a hand in his belt pouch and saw his wallet in someone's hand. Then that someone passed the wallet on to someone else and then to someone else... and in no time it had disappeared (the usual trick)

He then grabbed the guy who'd pickpocketed him and asked where his wallet was, because he didn't want to lose his credit cards, driving license, professional boxing license (yes, that's what he does nowadays) etc , and about 1400$... T

The guy refused to answer, so he broke his arm. He asked again, the guy didn't answer, so he broke the other arm. Then someone hit him with a bottle in the back of his head, so Tony knocked him out (unconcious). Then they all attacked him with steel pipes, knives and bottles and hit him everywhere, especially in his legs and back. He managed to do (at least) the following:

Broke someone's nose, dislocated someone's knee caps with a swift kick in the knees, knocked out one by hitting him in the throat, and broke the jaw of one of the muggers.

The injuries he suffered were quite bad too. He got his ear hacked off with a steel pipe, he was stabbed in the butt cheek, he had bad bruises in his hamstrings and in his back. Took 38 stiches altogether to fix him up...

According to Halme he'd been fighting 14-15 guys at worst and managed to get six of the guys before the rest of them ran away and the police came (exaggerated? In an earlier report it said that there were 12 of them and he KO'd 4)

Halme lost his wallet, the money in it, and the golden jewellery he was wearing

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2005, 05:21:42 AM »
WOW never heard that one.  I wouldn't be surprised, Tony is allot like me.  I like fighting more than one guy at a time too.  I used to try to get jumped.  I never did but in bars guys would be in pairs or more and someone would always smart off to me to try to get me to do something.  In those situations I just grab whomever is in my path.  I really don't like the fighting thing.  I have put a few in the hospital and all that did was keep me up at night wondering if they are okay or if I am going to jail or getting sued.  Luckily nothing ever happened.

_Homer_

« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2005, 07:35:17 AM »
the man is scary!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2005, 11:21:40 AM »
Yes Tony is a scary guy if you don't know him.  He has a heavy Arnold sounding accent and being 6'4" and over 300 with a bald head with an arrow shaved in it he can be intimadating.  Plus he has that Viking attitude.  He had that big loud K5 Blazer with no top (1976 or so) with huge tires on it and a hand grenade hanging from the rear view mirror.  He has a pit bull that he chained to the inside of the truck.  The truck was jacked up really high and you couldn't look into it unless you were really tall.  So if anyone would try to steal it his dog would go crazy.  It was a great car alarm.  I haven't seen him in years.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2005, 11:59:28 PM »
Yes Tony is a scary guy if you don't know him.  He has a heavy Arnold sounding accent and being 6'4" and over 300 with a bald head with an arrow shaved in it he can be intimadating.  Plus he has that Viking attitude.  He had that big loud K5 Blazer with no top (1976 or so) with huge tires on it and a hand grenade hanging from the rear view mirror.  He has a pit bull that he chained to the inside of the truck.  The truck was jacked up really high and you couldn't look into it unless you were really tall.  So if anyone would try to steal it his dog would go crazy.  It was a great car alarm.  I haven't seen him in years.

Tony is currently representing Finlands far right 'True Finn' party with a nice degree of success

He is anti immigrant and pro finn/white and has been receiving shitloads of votes

Also, he was just recently in court and received a suspended sentance for gun/drug crimes

Kewl bloke

:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Halme

http://www2.helsinginsanomat.fi/english/archive/news.asp?id=20030325IE6

loler

« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2005, 04:01:30 AM »
Tony has been receiving shitloads of votes

not quite, bill hicks

tony used to train at golds in venice
he was shooting roids

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2005, 05:03:41 AM »
not quite, bill hicks

tony used to train at golds in venice
he was shooting roids

go away, you dumb fuck

619Rules

« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2005, 05:48:08 PM »
Onlyme you need to write a book with these stories. They are fantastic to read.

I will publish it, but I want all the royalities b/c it is going to make some serious $$$$$$$.

Man am I glad Onlyme is on our getbig web site and not some other douchebag place like Gayhem or BBing.com........

Man you know everybody. I'd like to sit down and hear some of your stories. I'll bet you've got some classics.

Onlyme's stories make Getbig! the best BBing site on the net........second to NO ONE!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2005, 06:45:16 PM »
Thanks guy.  You know I go through my head and I have some really good ones.  But I want to wait to see what happens to me physically.  I think when I lose all my weight and get back into the mix a book would be good.  Cause then I really did something.  YOu know.  I think maybe it could be inspirational.  But right now I am a no body and no one would care about what I've done.  So I will wait till I hit my goal then I can do it.  But I better hurry cause I may drop dead soon with my luck.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2005, 01:25:17 PM »
make sure you tell me everything then so i can cash in on your unfortunate demise afterwards!  ;D
Scouser on Tour

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2005, 05:50:27 PM »
Thanks guy.  You know I go through my head and I have some really good ones.  But I want to wait to see what happens to me physically.  I think when I lose all my weight and get back into the mix a book would be good.  Cause then I really did something.  YOu know.  I think maybe it could be inspirational.  But right now I am a no body and no one would care about what I've done.  So I will wait till I hit my goal then I can do it.  But I better hurry cause I may drop dead soon with my luck.

All your stories would make a fantastic book. It doesn't matter that you believe you are a nobody. People love to read stories about different celebrities etc irrespective of who writes the book. If you can put on such a fantastic bodybuilding show, then there is no doubt you could get someone to publish a book.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #148 on: December 31, 2005, 01:43:40 AM »
Nice tales of adventure guys. Cool pics as well. I have some Kaz photos from the 1981/82 Sr. Nationals in Dayton, Ohio if I remember correctly. I'll see if I can find them.

-Tom
a

unknownBB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2006, 10:47:18 PM »
Any chance anyone has the video of Kaz throwing the beer kegs onto a truck at the WSM?