Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...  (Read 55757 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »

Keith designs websites from what I know.  Honestly, I think he's collecting disability.  The only address I have is his daughter who runs a surfboard shop but I won't be giving that info out

Again I caught you lying out of that inner tube lipped cock-hole of yours.  You have NO address of my daughter and she does not have a surfboard shop.  I do not collect disability and I do not designs websites for living.  Again you fucking moron monkey you are caught in more lies.  All you can do is lie.  And you guys wonder why I hate this imbecile so much.  He is a worthless piece of shit that honestly does not belong anywhere.  Again Goodrum you lied and were caught.  hahahaha hey show us a recent photo of your scaly black monkey self.
No Worries 4 me

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: John Romano Fires
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »
UN is sending in a peace keeping force to help broker a resolution to the war between his nipples and chest.

lolz

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
Vince looks like shit  :D :D
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2010, 06:39:22 PM »
Again I caught you lying out of that inner tube lipped cock-hole of yours.  You have NO address of my daughter and she does not have a surfboard shop.  I do not collect disability and I do not designs websites for living.  Again you fucking moron monkey you are caught in more lies.  All you can do is lie.  And you guys wonder why I hate this imbecile so much.  He is a worthless piece of shit that honestly does not belong anywhere.  Again Goodrum you lied and were caught.  hahahaha hey show us a recent photo of your scaly black monkey self.

Well, you're certainly not a personal trainer.  Maybe a professional eater...am I getting warm??. ;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »

I don't keep up with your daughter or your grandkids life and personally I don't care much about the people you owe money to.  You already admitted to writing Dave a bad check....you simply could have told him that because of his "behavior" that he wasn't going to get paid but instead you wrote him a check and then cancelled it.  Sound to me like you did it to avoid an ass beating.

So did he write a bad check or did he cancel a check?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
Re: John Romano Fires
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2010, 08:27:17 AM »

He looks like our very own "Crotch" in 10 years, LOL.

whoever did his surgery did a terrible fucking job..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2010, 08:38:56 AM »
So did he write a bad check or did he cancel a check?

No, he purposely wrote a bad check to Dave so he wouldn't know it until he was long gone from Hawaii.  That pretty much tells you what kind of person Keith is.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2010, 09:33:19 AM »

No, he purposely wrote a bad check to Dave so he wouldn't know it until he was long gone from Hawaii.  That pretty much tells you what kind of person Keith is.

Yea it sure does.  It shows that I gave him $300 in cash when he was NOT supposed to get a dime.  See the problem with you Goodrum is you do not do business with anyone in the industry,  No one would do business with you.  See let me explain.  When you have an agreement with someone you stick to it.  At least that is how I do it.  The year before he came for only the airfare, per diem and hotel.  He wanted to do the same the following year except pay for Collette.  So I said okay.  When he landed after I already gave him an additinal little vacatiopn on Maui he wanted $600 in meal money.  Got it so far you fucking moron.  I said no way so he said he won't guest pose.  This is the day before the event and I got alot of other shit going on.  Got so far you fucking moron.  So instead of argueeing I gave him $300 in cash and said I would pay him after the show.  Well when that came and now I am not so pressured and everything is done and after he causaed shit at Pearl Harbor I decided to fuck him and give him a check and then close the account.  How about that you fucking moron.  If he thinks he got ripped off than too bad.  He is a convicted crimminal, theif and liar.  You two get aloing great.  So that is the story and you don't know shit.  So STFU you fucking moron.  Go suck Vissys cock and take it is the ass while you bullshit your way through your business.  That is the type of person you are.  Jeez how many times do I have to explain it to you.  You really are that stupid.  No wonder no one wants anything to do with you.
No Worries 4 me

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2010, 10:49:04 PM »
Yea it sure does.  It shows that I gave him $300 in cash when he was NOT supposed to get a dime.  See the problem with you Goodrum is you do not do business with anyone in the industry,  No one would do business with you.  See let me explain.  When you have an agreement with someone you stick to it.  At least that is how I do it.  The year before he came for only the airfare, per diem and hotel.  He wanted to do the same the following year except pay for Collette.  So I said okay.  When he landed after I already gave him an additinal little vacatiopn on Maui he wanted $600 in meal money.  Got it so far you fucking moron.  I said no way so he said he won't guest pose.  This is the day before the event and I got alot of other shit going on.  Got so far you fucking moron.  So instead of argueeing I gave him $300 in cash and said I would pay him after the show.  Well when that came and now I am not so pressured and everything is done and after he causaed shit at Pearl Harbor I decided to fuck him and give him a check and then close the account.  How about that you fucking moron.  If he thinks he got ripped off than too bad.  He is a convicted crimminal, theif and liar.  You two get aloing great.  So that is the story and you don't know shit.  So STFU you fucking moron.  Go suck Vissys cock and take it is the ass while you bullshit your way through your business.  That is the type of person you are.  Jeez how many times do I have to explain it to you.  You really are that stupid.  No wonder no one wants anything to do with you.
dont know why but those bold statements made me lål. i rather believ keith than a guy who sold fake gh to his friends for thousands of dollars

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2010, 10:54:57 PM »
dont know why but those bold statements made me lål. i rather believ keith than a guy who sold fake gh to his friends for thousands of dollars

Dude, me and at least 20 other people on Getbig will back and vouch that Keith is a hell of a solid guy, I agree 100% with how he handled the situation, I would have done exactly the same and probably a kick in dave's ass for good measure!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2010, 11:24:08 PM »
Dude, me and at least 20 other people on Getbig will back and vouch that Keith is a hell of a solid guy, I agree 100% with how he handled the situation, I would have done exactly the same and probably a kick in dave's ass for good measure!

Thanks man.  Dave thought he had me over a barrel.  My other guest poser was a no show so he figured he would threaten not to guest pose leaving me with none which in hindsight probably would have been better.  Well because I was doing a million things at this time I just gave him the $300 and after telling alot of others what he did all of them told me the same things.  Fuck him.  Don't give him cash but write a check and then stop payment or close the account.  Since it was just a special account we opened for the show I closed it.  He changed the terms and did not deserve anything else.  The Sean Ray issue i have told on here many times.  In short he wanted an upgraded room at the Kahala Mandarin one of the most expensive hotels on Oahu.  The President stays there when he is in town.  My friend was a manager there so I got it uprgaded and he agreed to pay the difference.  Well my friend hung around the hotel waiting for Sean and Sean never showed up.  So he had to go to his kids soccer practice.  He gets a phone call from the hotel saying there is a black man yelliing in the lobby at everyone.  Well it appears Sean came 3 or 4 hours late and they gave away his room.  In addition he hade no ID on him and was yelling at people saying "Don't you know who I am".  Well my friend got him another room which was now $600 more than they other.  Sean said fine.  Sean never went to see my freind to even say thank you.  And then he left on the bill.  he did not give him his credit card cause he said he lost that and his ID.  My friend vouched for him and figured he could trust Sean so he didn't even ask for a credit card.  So he even admits that was stupid and his fault.  Well he ended up paying the extra $600 and I paid him back.  That is the story and a fact.  I wish I could remember my buddys name cause you anyone on here could call him and verify.  he would love to tell you exactly how Sean is.  Everyone told me not to bring Sean and I didn't listen.  Same with Flex.  Flex was cool but destroyed my friend Ferrari and he had Flex's credit card on file so he ended up charging it $5000 or so for the damage Flex put on the car.
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2010, 07:35:44 AM »
What a crock of bullshit, no hotel manager would or need to dig into his pocket to cover an up grade or even a room. It would be accounted for as a comp. THE BEEF worked THE BEEF'S way through university as a night auditor in the hotel industry. That statement from that ass is complete BULLSHIT!

And you are telling THE BEEF you don't recall the bet you made with THE BEEF for $100 regarding the PDI? Would you like THE BEEF to search THE BEEF'S  post log to prove it, or for once in your life will you do the right thing . . . search your back posts, admit that you welched like a coward and are too broke to pay it. Then go out and borrow the cash and pay

THE BEEF has carried your bad debt long enough.

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2010, 08:27:17 AM »
What a crock of bullshit, no hotel manager would or need to dig into his pocket to cover an up grade or even a room. It would be accounted for as a comp. THE BEEF worked THE BEEF'S way through university as a night auditor in the hotel industry. That statement from that ass is complete BULLSHIT!

And you are telling THE BEEF you don't recall the bet you made with THE BEEF for $100 regarding the PDI? Would you like THE BEEF to search THE BEEF'S  post log to prove it, or for once in your life will you do the right thing . . . search your back posts, admit that you welched like a coward and are too broke to pay it. Then go out and borrow the cash and pay

THE BEEF has carried your bad debt long enough.

THE BEEF

yea yea yea blah blah blah.  You are a turd and everyone knows it.  Your opinion means as much as the nice shit I took.  No wonder why you get the shit beat out of you all the time.  You got a big mouth behind a keyboard.  Quit trying to impress people, it doesn't work for you.  Oh and for a guy who pretends so hard to be smart and tough you take an internet bet with someoine you never met as something to honor.  Hey you must really be hurting.  Try to see if you can collect social security or food stamps you loser.  Hey better yet try to collect from me.  hahahaha now that would be hilarious.  now fuck off punk.  I thought maybe you were some low life I hired to clean my backyard and I stiffed you cause you didn't do the job right.  Now I find out this is over a bet made on this board with a punk who hides behind a computer.  Holy macrel you gotta be a joke.

Oh by the way did you make it a habit to comp strangers.  No wonder why you don't work for a hotel.  You have no idea what you are talking about.  Again you made yourself look like a fool. 
No Worries 4 me

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2010, 08:32:40 AM »
My friend was a manager there so I got it uprgaded... Well my friend hung around the hotel waiting for Sean...Well my friend got him another room...Sean never went to see my friend...My friend vouched for him...

I wish I could remember my buddys name

;D

No biggie on forgetting a friend's name, but while you were in a tough spot, you did commit check fraud.  

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »
;D

No biggie on forgetting a friend's name, but while you were in a tough spot, you did commit check fraud.  

Doubt it.  Happens everyday.  And when I say friend I say it because we trained at the same gym, I saw him occasionally and he let my daughters play with the dolphins.  Think into it as much as you want but those are the facts.  honestly I could give a shit one way or another.  If it was check fraud then Palumbo should have done something about it.  or is it he knew he fucked me.  By the way he breached his contract by requesting money when it was already established he would get none.  he was ultra lucky he got what he got.  Tre are you another one of those lurkers who supports ex cons who are known liars, frauds and theifs.  Speaks volumes of your character. Good job
No Worries 4 me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
I just can't fathom the thought of Palumbo not being an upstanding citizen capable of following through with his end of the bargain.

What would lead anyone to think that palumbo might in any way not be worthy of trust?

"1"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2010, 10:16:01 AM »
I just can't fathom the thought of Palumbo not being an upstanding citizen capable of following through with his end of the bargain.

What would lead anyone to think that palumbo might in any way not be worthy of trust?

"1"

Well the year before he was great.  that is why I wanted him back.  this is also before the prison term I think.  at one time he was a really cool guy I thought. 
No Worries 4 me

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
The real question here is this:  Why does Romano have a couch on a wood stained pallet in his kitchen?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
Isn't Palumbo the guy who sold Romano fake stick on nipples?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2010, 04:52:59 PM »

"1"

Yeah, lol him and kovacs selling HCG as GH that pos deserved the time he spent in jail.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2010, 07:03:50 PM »

YOUR A LIAR.... READ THE ATTACHEMENT

not debts when u don't owe them  I did the work and delivered the goods to Travis.  He did not take them.  They were fine.  Palumbo was never supposed to get anything he changed our deal and he is lucky I paid what I did cause I sure didn't have too and I could have taken his hotel away from him.  Never owed Sean he actually owes me $600 for running out on a hotel bill in Honolulu that my friend paid for him (who was the manager of the hotel).  So I don't these people shit and I don't pay people I don't owe anything.  Beef for some reason thinks I owe him $100 for something I have no idea about.  Some bet made on the internet.  another thing NO ONE pays on or Tommywishbone would have paid me and Stuntmovie.  Goodrum twqists shiot like he always does but he has NO facts on the matter.  i do.  Palumbo is an ex con who steals from friends, family and others who trusted him.  Siding with him shows the exact character of Goodrum and that is why he is a loser and nobody like him.  Pure and Simple.

Again monkey you talk out of your ass.  Don't you realize you have the worst reputation on this board and every other board you go on.  What you say is bullshit 99% of the time.  Quit trying to pretend you are in the know.  You already look stupid

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
yea yea yea blah blah blah.  You are a turd and everyone knows it.  Your opinion means as much as the nice shit I took.  No wonder why you get the shit beat out of you all the time.  You got a big mouth behind a keyboard.  Quit trying to impress people, it doesn't work for you.  Oh and for a guy who pretends so hard to be smart and tough you take an internet bet with someoine you never met as something to honor.  Hey you must really be hurting.  Try to see if you can collect social security or food stamps you loser.  Hey better yet try to collect from me.  hahahaha now that would be hilarious.  now fuck off punk.  I thought maybe you were some low life I hired to clean my backyard and I stiffed you cause you didn't do the job right.  Now I find out this is over a bet made on this board with a punk who hides behind a computer.  Holy macrel you gotta be a joke.

Oh by the way did you make it a habit to comp stranger
s.  No wonder why you don't work for a hotel.  You have no idea what you are talking about.  Again you made yourself look like a fool.  

Strangers, he was helping you out ASSHOLE, there for you were the one comped. It runs less then $80 USD to do a room, clean and restock ( unless the mini bar was cleaned ) room service in a 5 star is 30% food cost. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR A GM TO COMP - NOTHING!!!

YOU FAT FUCKEN SLOB, PM THE BEEF YOUR INFO ( PH # INCL ) AND WE WILL DO THIS. HEY DA HAVE THE BEEF AND THE  BLOB ON YOUR SHOW LETS DO THIS SHIT.

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2010, 10:02:52 PM »
YOUR A LIAR.... READ THE ATTACHEMENT

Travis did I or did I not hand deliver the total order of shirts to your hotel when you came to vegas.  Simple yes or no.
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »
Travis did I or did I not hand deliver the total order of shirts to your hotel when you came to vegas.  Simple yes or no.

FUCKEN EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »
THE BEEF needs info on Keith Jones. PM THE BEEF

THE BEEF

http://www.keithdjones.com/