Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding is a joke  (Read 30756 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Natural bodybuilding is a joke
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
Yawn....

Seen your pics and you juice, so obviously, you're not going to accept what I say anyway

Golly you're right.

Maybe i'm not growing cuz all i'm doing is calf raises and reverse curls all day.

I've just been doinng it wrong all along  :-[

It's not only about what you're doing, but also how you're doing it, which is my point. Carry on.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is a joke  
If you want to compete as natural status in now aday,then thats a joke.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.new#new

You aren't natural.

That is BULLSHIT.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 05:55:39 PM »
Seen your pics and you juice, so obviously, you're not going to accept what I say anyway

It's not only about what you're doing, but also how you're doing it, which is my point. Carry on.

Last time I juiced was 3 years ago and I have trained more natty than juiced...I've probably been on juice 1 year total of all my cycles...
Training natty is cool...but I like seeing real results on sensible doses....

Natty bodybuilding is a joke because it doesn't exist...

If you have never juiced, you don't know what your missing...You feel like a god...Energy through the roof, incredible feeling of well being, incredible strength, incredible virility, and gains...You don't have to drug it up like a pro, you can do alot with a little...Like I said the most I ever done was 4i.u. gh, 400mg eq 750mg test...both UG and I had incredible gains...try it, you won't regret it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2010, 06:01:33 PM »
I juiced 3 years ago was my last time and I have trained more natty than juiced...I've probably been on juice 1 year total of all my cycles...

Fair enough. And I agree with you about it being a joke if you're talking about a contest.

Just saying that you can build a respectable physique without juice as long as you have really good genetics and are willing to put in years of solid work.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
You aren't natural.

That is BULLSHIT.
I know that no one can prove himself is natural on webside.
And any arguement here is wast time.
But please respect my own choice.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 06:17:27 PM »
Fair enough. And I agree with you about it being a joke if you're talking about a contest.

Just saying that you can build a respectable physique without juice as long as you have really good genetics and are willing to put in years of solid work.
x2

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 06:19:25 PM »
That's why I keep on lifting 4x per week. It makes me feel great and I love doing it.

The gains to my physique though. I think i've peaked out. And no matter how much I slam away on the weights or what I eat I just stay at this peak.

There is a difference between "weight lifting" and "bodybuilding". Bodybuilding suggests that you are changin your body and building it up. Weightlifting is just lifting iron for health, fun, or whatever. I feel like i'm just weight lifting now.

I've stopped stuffing myself with protien and lots of food for the past 6 months and I havn't lost any strength or size.

I think a lot of the basic principles about natural bodybuilding are false. Driven by money and the fitness industry.

It looks like you've reached a minor epiphany and that being that you're in this for you.  I call it being a physical culturist, not a bodybuilder.  Weight training is an integral part of physical culture and along with proper nutrition, sleep and a well rounded life outside the gym results in a more complete person.  Good for you.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »
If you're gonna lift naturally it's best to just lift hard a few times a week, eat a normal 3 meals per day and that's it.

If you decide to go the extra mile and eat 8 times a day, lift 6x per week, sleep 10 hours per day, eat tons of protien, etc. It's only make like an extra 10% of difference. Is it worth it to bust your ass for an extra 10%?

On top of that, if you go on a vacation for a month or get sick, you'll lose a lot of your gains and it'll take a couple months to get it all back.

Bodybuilding = steroids
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.  You fit in well here.
Eat 3 regular meals vs. chicken 6x per day=10% more gains?
Wake up.

This is pretty much what most tools tell themselves, just before cheesing it with a cycle.  Fact is, most can't stick to a 5 meal per day regimented diet for more than a month.  People are weak and most need drugs to make any kind of substantial gains.
N

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »
Last time I juiced was 3 years ago and I have trained more natty than juiced...I've probably been on juice 1 year total of all my cycles...

If you have never juiced, you don't know what your missing...You feel like a god...Energy through the roof, incredible feeling of well being, incredible strength, incredible virility, and gains...You don't have to drug it up like a pro, you can do alot with a little...Like I said the most I ever done was 4i.u. gh, 400mg eq 750mg test...both UG and I had incredible gains...try it, you won't regret it.

The problem is that you will regret it when you have to get off that stuff.  And you will have to get off, either from abuse of your body or the inability to afford it any longer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »
Crotch, let's train this week...no homo...I'll go to your eastern and serene and you can come to my Flamingo and Sandhill...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »

Wiggs, what about the fact that one's ligaments and tendons don't grow at the same rate as the the muscle when juicing...so the tendons and ligaments are weaker, sometimes tear when strained or during a explosive movement.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2010, 06:32:18 PM »
The problem is that you will regret it when you have to get off that stuff.  And you will have to get off, either from abuse of your body or the inability to afford it any longer.

I've been off 3 years...I don't have a complex where I always have to be big...it's fun and all...Look at it like taking vitamins...Nothing wrong with HRT...There are plenty of examples of people that use long term with no irreversible side effects....You guys like to use the worst cases to state your point...A little gh, test and eq and your good to go...assuming that is you have a base...I more than had a base by time I used...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2010, 06:37:02 PM »
Wiggs, what about the fact that one's ligaments and tendons don't grow at the same rate as the the muscle when juicing...so the tendons and ligaments are weaker, sometimes tear when strained or during a explosive movement.

I've NEVER been injured lifting...why?  Because I don't go in the gym thinking I'm Ronnie...That happens to people that train like maniacs and with bad form and use too much weight...I train like a bodybuilder not a P lifter...I can get down and max out if I need to though..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »

Good post but natty BB is hardly a joke.
It is a matter of degrees and who actually follows the official written rules.
The IFBB doesn't enforce the 48 pgs of drug testing and banned substances they have on the books.
WE all know what really goes on and who cares, is my opinion at this point.
BB done without extreme drug use is a very healthy lifestyle.
With a buttload of grey area , legal stuff it is near impossible to say exactly when natty ends and drugged begins.
If you are healthy and happy with your gains that is all that really matters unlress you are a pro.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:21 PM »
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.  You fit in well here.
Eat 3 regular meals vs. chicken 6x per day=10% more gains?
Wake up.

This is pretty much what most tools tell themselves, just before cheesing it with a cycle.  Fact is, most can't stick to a 5 meal per day regimented diet for more than a month.  People are weak and most need drugs to make any kind of substantial gains.

I was on a high protein, 6 meal per day regiman from Oct. 2009 to May 2010. The gains were nothing amazing. After 15 years of lifting I think i've just maxed out.

I've got discipline. I'm not some lazy fuck. I guess it's just my genetics.

Now i'm eating a healthy and balanced 3 meals per day with snacks and it's all just about the same.

It's the truth.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is a joke  
If you want to compete as natural status in now aday,then thats a joke.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.new#new
As natural as seman in your asshole

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
I was on a high protein, 6 meal per day regiman from Oct. 2009 to May 2010. The gains were nothing amazing. After 15 years of lifting I think i've just maxed out.

I've got discipline. I'm not some lazy fuck. I guess it's just my genetics.

Now i'm eating a healthy and balanced 3 meals per day with snacks and it's all just about the same.

It's the truth.
Good post and you are right once you get close to your max potential it is tough to make any more gains no matter what you do naturally.
The more rigid diets are best used for contest regimes to get ripped.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2010, 06:50:44 PM »

You are almost 60 and you look like that......

You are 100% on hormones.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2010, 06:54:45 PM »
You are almost 60 and you look like that......

You are 100% on hormones.
some of my friends looks younger than me,and they never lift weights.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2010, 06:56:53 PM »
some of my friends looks younger than me,and they never lift weights.

I'm not talking about how "young" you look.

I'm talking about your muscles. The density, fullness, mass, vascularity........ not natural at all.

But I understand Taiwanese culture. You could never admit to steroid use. It's all good bro  ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
As natural as seman in your asshole
Calm down,bro
Don't be so pist off

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 06:59:51 PM »
I'm not talking about how "young" you look.

I'm talking about your muscles. The density, fullness, mass, vascularity........ not natural at all.

But I understand Taiwanese culture. You could never admit to steroid use. It's all good bro  ;)
i use real name, pics and address here.
Welcome you train with me,then you know.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
On top of that, if you go on a vacation for a month or get sick, you'll lose a lot of your gains and it'll take a couple months to get it all back.

Not true

It takes about two weeks for me.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2010, 07:01:30 PM »
you gotta remember this is his natural peak so to him anything better is hormonized

not trying to flame him but...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »

I've NEVER been injured lifting...why?  Because I don't go in the gym thinking I'm Ronnie...That happens to people that train like maniacs and with bad form and use too much weight...I train like a bodybuilder not a P lifter...I can get down and max out if I need to though..
Not so much in that, I was thinking like sprinting, playing ball, soccer, or going for run, when you are accellerating, deccellerating where your ligaments and tendons are stressed. And then there have been a fair amount of bodybuilders who have torn their pecs in a fight (WTF?) i'm guessing the instant explosive push/pul, is too much for the tendons and ligaments?