Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding is a joke  (Read 30875 times)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: Natural bodybuilding is a joke
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »
naturals dont have small man syndrome

fixed

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2010, 12:58:38 AM »
Calm down,bro
Don't be so pist off
Not pissed bro  :) You a good man and I like you coach but in my opinion you are using drugs to acheive the look you have.It's nothing to be ashamed of but I understand why the need to keep it on the down low  ;)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:08 AM »
It's the Sevastase syndrome all over.

If that physique is after juicing, then the guy has no business saying what is or not possible naturally.

if that's considered "jacked" i must have good genetics...  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 01:28:02 AM »
Right on.
Biceps/Forearms Monday
Hamstrings/Calves Tues.
Chest/Triceps Wed.

Take your pic.
No homo...haha

you hit it twice a week?  ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2010, 01:29:17 AM »
LOL, thanks, that's all we needed for confirmation.

;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2010, 01:30:51 AM »
if that's considered "jacked" i must have good genetics...  ;D

As jacked as a newborn kitten

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2010, 02:35:01 AM »
If you're gonna lift naturally it's best to just lift hard a few times a week, eat a normal 3 meals per day and that's it.

If you decide to go the extra mile and eat 8 times a day, lift 6x per week, sleep 10 hours per day, eat tons of protien, etc. It's only make like an extra 10% of difference. Is it worth it to bust your ass for an extra 10%?

On top of that, if you go on a vacation for a month or get sick, you'll lose a lot of your gains and it'll take a couple months to get it all back.

Bodybuilding = steroids

i was with you until the line about losing your gains after a month off...ridiculous.

lots of good buffed and impressive physiques out there on guys that train a few times a week and hold down a job, watch what they eat and live healthy...

surely you know some?...i mean, people who have trained for 10-20 years..?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2010, 02:42:03 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:20 AM »
If you're gonna lift naturally it's best to just lift hard a few times a week, eat a normal 3 meals per day and that's it.

If you decide to go the extra mile and eat 8 times a day, lift 6x per week, sleep 10 hours per day, eat tons of protien, etc. It's only make like an extra 10% of difference. Is it worth it to bust your ass for an extra 10%?

On top of that, if you go on a vacation for a month or get sick, you'll lose a lot of your gains and it'll take a couple months to get it all back.

Bodybuilding = steroids

Hardly!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2010, 07:18:51 AM »
I agree with you on this. I remeber being 18 thinking I could get huge if I ate a couple more times a day and worked my freaken ass off. When I was 21 I blew up from 185 pound to 205 with 1 amp a week of hg sustanon. It was amazing!

You don't need 'roids to do that!!!

I put on about that much back in '96 (from 189 to 210) in college. NO STEROIDS NECESSARY!! Heck, all I could afford (outside of regular food) was weight-gainer and protein powder (Mega Mass 2000 and Challenge Milk and Egg Protein powder, respectively).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2010, 07:20:49 AM »
Good post but natty BB is hardly a joke.
It is a matter of degrees and who actually follows the official written rules.
The IFBB doesn't enforce the 48 pgs of drug testing and banned substances they have on the books.
WE all know what really goes on and who cares, is my opinion at this point.
BB done without extreme drug use is a very healthy lifestyle.
With a buttload of grey area , legal stuff it is near impossible to say exactly when natty ends and drugged begins.
If you are healthy and happy with your gains that is all that really matters unlress you are a pro.

Good point!! At one time, DHEA was considered a illegal steroid. Now, you can get it at Wal-Mart for less than $5.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
Well I think weight lifting naturally to be "in shape" is alright.

But trying to "bodybuild" naturally is retarded. When you are lifting hard naturally you just peak out after a couple years and that's it, nothing more you can do but maintain it.

Says who! I'm stronger and bigger at 37 than I was at 27 (or even at 21). Weights I could barely budge on the bench press, I typically do on the inclines.

I don't know where you're getting your information. But, may I suggest a new source. Claiming that natural bodybuilders peak after just 2 years is patently absurd.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »
I`d like to see what some consider training hard...........not powerwise but intensity of effort.

I bury most I`ve met even at 55 years old.

Only the mind can limit you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »
I`d like to see what some consider training hard...........not powerwise but intensity of effort.

I bury most I`ve met even at 55 years old.

Only the mind can limit you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong ,,the lack of hgh can limit you ,,and even if you HAVE hgh the lack of time on it can limit you ,,meaning in 10 days you still wont have those huge wide round delts you had last round you used it ,,,youll have to wait a month or 2 to get there...

so you see mind means shit! only thing that matters in bodybuildihng is the drugs,,then lifting ofcourse,,and then you can stuf in you what ever the fuck you want as logn as you stand in good ratio of protien to carbs with over all low fat,,very simple but def has nothing to do with the mind

now the fellas who say mind mind mind are bunch of liars ,,they need their hands to be cut and prohibit them from ever getting into another competition again

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:56 PM »
Well if natural bodybuilding is a joke, then bodydoping is a magic show.  In other words, its all fake.  Smoke  and mirrors. If you pay attention to whats behind the curtain the truth is there.  Strip off the phony tinsel of Weider World and you'll find the real tinsel underneath. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »
Well if natural bodybuilding is a joke, then bodydoping is a magic show.  In other words, its all fake.  Smoke  and mirrors. If you pay attention to whats behind the curtain the truth is there.  Strip off the phony tinsel of Weider World and you'll find the real tinsel underneath. 

This has all been discussed so many times.... g4p, milking the competitors to get rich, bla bla bla....

I think what we can agree on is that natural bodybuilding for recreational purposes will give good results, results that the average person will think of as huge, but competitive BB is all about drugs, gays, freaks and money for Weider.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2010, 07:19:06 AM »
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2010, 07:32:56 AM »
You don't need 'roids to do that!!!

I put on about that much back in '96 (from 189 to 210) in college. NO STEROIDS NECESSARY!! Heck, all I could afford (outside of regular food) was weight-gainer and protein powder (Mega Mass 2000 and Challenge Milk and Egg Protein powder, respectively).

knock it off.  i put on 8 lbs this weekend, and it was all gone by tuesday morning.

i think he meant muscle.
Deep Tissue Massage

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2010, 09:24:17 AM »
wrong ,,the lack of hgh can limit you ,,and even if you HAVE hgh the lack of time on it can limit you ,,meaning in 10 days you still wont have those huge wide round delts you had last round you used it ,,,youll have to wait a month or 2 to get there...

so you see mind means shit! only thing that matters in bodybuildihng is the drugs,,then lifting ofcourse,,and then you can stuf in you what ever the fuck you want as logn as you stand in good ratio of protien to carbs with over all low fat,,very simple but def has nothing to do with the mind

now the fellas who say mind mind mind are bunch of liars ,,they need their hands to be cut and prohibit them from ever getting into another competition again
gh15 approved

;D

and i think the rest i spot on too

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2010, 09:31:20 AM »
Says who! I'm stronger and bigger at 37 than I was at 27 (or even at 21). Weights I could barely budge on the bench press, I typically do on the inclines.

I don't know where you're getting your information. But, may I suggest a new source. Claiming that natural bodybuilders peak after just 2 years is patently absurd.

But you have Jesus divinely intervening on your behalf...
I hate the State.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »
if your training full out, eating propperly and getting propper rest you will max out natural limit in 2yrs easy... you wont gain more than half an inch anywhere in the next 10 to 20yrs,,, you might lift a little heavier and become more solid with better lines and definition, but forgett owt else...

you will most prob max out your steroid gains in under 2 yrs too, then youl need to go mega dose route with hgh and slin to push it even further...

this is just how it is..... full stop!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »
if your training full out, eating propperly and getting propper rest you will max out natural limit in 2yrs easy... you wont gain more than half an inch anywhere in the next 10 to 20yrs,,, you might lift a little heavier and become more solid with better lines and definition, but forgett owt else...

you will most prob max out your steroid gains in under 2 yrs too, then youl need to go mega dose route with hgh and slin to push it even further...

this is just how it is..... full stop!

You must be a member of THG

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2010, 11:46:10 AM »
Natural bodybuilding at it's zenith requires very good genetics, a lot of hardwork and a lot of patience.

Which rules out about 99.9% of the population.

A great natural physique is extremely rare, for the above reasons and also because everyone and their grandmother starts juicing as soon as they first walk in to a gym nowadays.

To the above post. It takes longer than two years to max out lol and then you would be looking at improvements in density and hardness that although in very small increments are still taking place.
Trans Milkshake.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2010, 11:48:52 AM »
You must be a member of THG

i got a good natural base before i went on the juice, just telling the actual truth,,, you lot are deluded

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
i got a good natural base before i went on the juice, just telling the actual truth,,, you lot are deluded

How long have you worked on your "natural base"?