Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65314 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »
  Ok. Because I really think that. LOL!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Proofs how dumb you really are.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2010, 09:36:32 PM »
Proofs how dumb you really are.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not really. From reading your posts, I don't think that you are a very intelligent person, DK. You are not completely stupid, but you are not intelligent either. I have never seen anything intellectually profound from your posts, a display of powerful logical thinking skills, vast knowledge or interesting insights like I see from, for example, posters like Deicide and Doison. Those guys are really bright and they show it. Of course, I don't know you in person but if I were to judge you from what I read from you here, it is not impressive. But this is only my opinion, and I am sure that the opinion of someone over the internet is not relevant to you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: the words of gh15
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
gh15 knows his shit
I dont like twinks.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2010, 09:41:37 PM »
Shut your big mouth son, gh15 is a respected member and you are not

r u serious?

rofl.

SMM has far more cred than gh15. gh15 is a parrot.monkey.

he's well trained in the art of "regurgitating what other ignorants tell him".

still, he does tell it like it is- great insights, however flawed and misguided.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2010, 09:43:01 PM »
 Not really. From reading your posts, I don't think that you are a very intelligent person, DK. You are not completely stupid, but you are not intelligent either. I have never seen anything intellectually profound from your posts, a display of powerful logical thinking skills, vast knowledge or interesting insights like I see from, for example, posters like Deicide and Doison. Those guys are really bright and they show it. Of course, I don't know you in person but if I were to judge you from what I read from you here, it is not impressive. But this is only my opinion, and I am sure that the opinion of someone over the internet is not relevant to you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maybe i don't need to prove how intelligent i am on an anonymous message board?

I come here for the fun, not to prove anything, i have to do that in my job enough, sweetheart.  :-* :-*

suckmymuscle

« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »
Maybe i don't need to prove how intelligent i am on an anonymous message board?

I come here for the fun, not to prove anything, i have to do that in my job enough, sweetheart.

Yeah, but it's hard to be intelligent in real life and a moron online. Intelligence is not something that easily disappears on command. Some people who I know are very intelligent sometimes post stupid things on purpose, but you can tell they are posting beneath their level of intelligence on purpose. I never got the feeling that you are posting beneath you level of intelligence, maybe because I never saw even a single post of yours that would indicate a high intelligence and thus make your stupid posts not a good indicator of your overall capacity. Out of your 8,000+ posts there isn't anything that indicates an IQ above average.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »
r u serious?

rofl.

SMM has far more cred than gh15. gh15 is a parrot.monkey.

he's well trained in the art of "regurgitating what other ignorants tell him".

still, he does tell it like it is- great insights, however flawed and misguided.

whenever the situation cant be thought to be more fucked up ,,,'disco stu' wakes up  lol

fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: the words of gh15
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »
you are nothing

XXX is a shame for bodybuilding

the fella at 230-235 12-13 % walk on stage 190 4-5%,,think about it ,,and this is ALWAYS ON AAS DRUGS! unles there is gh in there then it changes with time

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2010, 09:53:58 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

donky is extremly smart,,he is sharp ,,he get you all wiht his posting to go nuts,,for many years,,the way he write is very emotionless and smart ,,to say he is not is just dumb,,you can tell when someone has high inteligence ,,i bet money this fella got his shit together more or less together,,i bet kyomi would approve too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
  Yeah, but it's hard to be intelligent in real life and a moron online. Intelligence is not something that easily disappears on command. Some people who I know are very intelligent sometimes post stupid things on purpose, but you can tell they are posting beneath their level of intelligence on purpose. I never got the feeling that you are posting beneath you level of intelligence, maybe because I never saw even a single post of yours that would indicate a high intelligence and thus make your stupid posts not a good indicator of your overall capacity. Out of your 8,000+ posts there isn't anything that indicates an IQ above average.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, great assessment.  ::) ::) ::)

I also think that you have never gone out drinking and having fun with a few intelligent people, and they all fool around and talk some crazy shit, but in the rest of the time they are scientists or consultants or whatever?

Dude, you have no social life, no experience at all, you know nothing about people. All you do is CLAIM that you are intelligent, post some shit from google and always FAIL to prove your point.

You're a sad little creature, you should go out and have fun a bit, maybe then you would realize how childish and "dumb" really intelligent people can be at times.  :-* :-*

Dismissed.  ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »

donky is extremly smart,,he is sharp ,,he get you all wiht his posting to go nuts,,for many years,,the way he write is very emotionless and smart ,,to say he is not is just dumb,,you can tell when someone has high inteligence ,,i bet money this fella got his shit together more or less together,,i bet kyomi would approve too

gh15 approved

LOL, beer is on me when you are in Japan, shoot me a PN.  ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2010, 10:06:20 PM »
LOL, great assessment.

I also think that you have never gone out drinking and having fun with a few intelligent people, and they all fool around and talk some crazy shit, but in the rest of the time they are scientists or consultants or whatever?

Dude, you have no social life, no experience at all, you know nothing about people. All you do is CLAIM that you are intelligent, post some shit from google and always FAIL to prove your point.

You're a sad little creature, you should go out and have fun a bit, maybe then you would realize how childish and "dumb" really intelligent people can be at times.  :-* :-*

Dismissed.  ;D ;D ;D

I know that you don't give a shit, but I do think that you are dumb. Lol. It doesen't matter. Even though I am sure that I am more intelligent than you(higher IQ), I still think that some of the shit you write is pretty funny and you seem like a good guy. :) Also, I was being facetious on lots of the stuff I wrote. It is Sunday night and I have nothing better to do. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »
  I know that you don't give a shit, but I do think that you are dumb. Lol. It doesen't matter. Even though I am sure that I am more intelligent than you(higher IQ), I still think that some of the shit you write is pretty funny and you seem like a good guy. :) Also, I was being facetious on lots of the stuff I wrote. It is Sunday and I have nothing better to do. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Let me just tell you something:

Once you get out of High School, maybe you will go to university, you will realize how many smart people are out there.

Then, when you get a good job, maybe even in management, you will realize there are STILL much more intelligent people out there than all the professors and nerds in your university.

By then, when you have reached a certain level, achieved something in life, you will probably have realized that you don't need to prove yourself to everyone and everything that comes in reach.

But that will happen after puberty has ended, so you still have a long way before you.

Kind regards,

DK

suckmymuscle

« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2010, 10:19:50 PM »

Let me just tell you something:

Once you get out of High School, maybe you will go to university, you will realize how many smart people are out there.

Then, when you get a good job, maybe even in management, you will realize there are STILL much more intelligent people out there than all the professors and nerds in your university.

By then, when you have reached a certain level, achieved something in life, you will probably have realized that you don't need to prove yourself to everyone and everything that comes in reach.

But that will happen after puberty has ended, so you still have a long way before you.

Kind regards,

DK

I am 31 years old if you must know. And don't get so upset over what I wrote. I do think that I am more intelligent than you but there are lots of people more intelligent than you so it's not like you should hate me for something that billions of people are too.

And what crap is this about always meeting more intelligent people than you? Do you think that smart people are common? Even medical doctors and engineers have IQ around 120, and PhDs average 125 as well as corporate CEOs. I have easily solved problems that M.I.T math profesors with IQs of 150 couldn't, so how many smarter people than me I will meet in my life ??? Sure, there are some, but many? No. Well, given that there are seven billion people on the planet, there must be lots of people in absolute terms smarter than me, but they are so spread out on a huge World that I won't meet many. In fact, after three decades of life, I can assure you I have only met a handful of people as smart or smarter than me. And that is the honest truth. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2010, 10:23:21 PM »
 I am 31 years old if you must know. And don't get so upset over what I wrote. I do think that I am more intelligent than you but there are lots of people more intelligent than you so it's not like you should hate me for something that billions of people are too.

And what crap is this about always meeting more intelligent people than you? Do you think that smart people are common? Even medical doctors and engineers have IQ around 120, and PhDs average 125 as well as corporate CEOs. I have easily solved problems that M.I,T math profesors with IQs of 150 couldn't, so how many smarter people than me I will meet in my life ??? Sure, there are some, but many? No. Well, given that there are seven billion people on the planet, there must be lots of people in absolute terms smarter than me, but they are so spread out on a huge World that I won't meet many. In fact, after three decades of life, I can assure you I have only met a handful of people as smart or smarter than me. And that is the honest truth. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, maybe you just don't know the right people?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2010, 10:26:14 PM »
serious question, SMM:

Why do you take every post here for the total truth?

Does it ever cross your mind that maybe some people here write something that they know is wrong intentionally?

Yuo're a funny dude, every post of yours screams of sociophobia.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2010, 10:28:22 PM »
LOL, maybe you just don't know the right people?

How much do I have to search? M.I.T math professors fail to solve the problems I can, so what are the odds of me finding smarter people than me in a corporate environment? Even in a place like Harvard there would be only about 1%(and I am being very generous to Harvard) of students at my level of problem-solving skills and I am not being facetious! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2010, 10:36:05 PM »
whenever the situation cant be thought to be more fucked up ,,,'disco stu' wakes up  lol

maybe one day you'll get it...aww who am i kidding...you wont.

the world needs ppl like you- so we can have a proper pecking order. who else is going to be middle or lower in the pack?.

so you keep on going sunshine...good for you..

never question, just follow, and keep on with those hate rants about other similarly challenged bodybuilders...seems to be working for you.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2010, 10:36:16 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2010, 10:41:43 PM »
 How much do I have to search? M.I.T math professors fail to solve the problems I can, so what are the odds of me finding smarter people than me in a corporate environment? Even in a place like Harvard there would be only about 1%(and I am being very generous to Harvard) of students at my level of problem-solving skills and I am not being facetious! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You know what i start to think:

You're autistic. That would fit very well.

I don't even consider someone with savantism "intelligent".
On the other hand, you only have a big mouth, never proofed anything so i don't even give you credit for being intelligent or having a Inselbegabung of any sort.

Sorry pal, but i don't think that you are above average intelligence at all.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »
You know what i start to think:

You're autistic. That would fit very well.

Lol, that is pretty funny. At once I thought I had Asperger's Sybdrome, but it turned out I just had a healthy self-esteem that leads me to be calllous towards the feelings of others.

I don't even consider someone with savantism "intelligent".

It goes to show you don't know what a savant is. A savant is someone who has a highly developed single skill and is defective at everything else. I am an overall genius. The broadness and depth of my knowledge as well as my problem-solving skills that applies to all sorts of problems precludes the possibility of me being a savant.

On the other hand, you only have a big mouth, never proofed anything so i don't even give you credit for being intelligent or having a Inselbegabung of any sort.

You are right about this. I am claiming to be super-smart and I am not backing my shit up - besides the staggering display of knowledge throughout my thousands of posts. So, tomorrow, I will post the answer to that problem I proposed to Erstling. The reason why I didn't post it is because you guys would just say that I found the answer somewhere and not give me credit. That's why I gave you guys time to post the answer, so as to show to you that the answer is not online.

Sorry pal, but i don't think that you are above average intelligence at all.

Oh, brother. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »

Lol, that is pretty funny. At once I thought I had Asperger's Sybdrome, but it turned out I just had a healthy self-esteem that leads me to be calllous towards the feelings of others.

It goes to show you don't know what a savant is. A savant is someone who has a highly developed single skill and is defective at everything else. I am an overall genius. The broadness and depth of my knowledge as well as my problem-solving skills that applies to all sorts of problems precludes the possibility of me being a savant.

You are right about this. I am claiming to be super-smart and I am not backing my shit up - besides the staggering display of knowledge throughout my thousands of posts. So, tomorrow, I will post the answer to that problem I proposed to Erstling. The reason why I didn't post it is because you guys would just say that I found the answer somewhere and not give me credit. That's why I gave you guys time to post the answer, so as to show to you that the answer is not online.

Oh, brother. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, i play you like a violine and you don't even realize.

You waste half your day defending yourself to someone you consider stupid on an internet message board.

The life of a true genius, LOL.

. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »
 I know that you don't give a shit, but I do think that you are dumb. Lol. It doesen't matter. Even though I am sure that I am more intelligent than you(higher IQ), I still think that some of the shit you write is pretty funny and you seem like a good guy. :) Also, I was being facetious on lots of the stuff I wrote. It is Sunday night and I have nothing better to do. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nobody cares what you think. You've discredited yourself time and again. And for someone who claims that he doesn't care what others think of him you sure spend a lot of time on this board trying to defend yourself.

Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor.

pic91

• Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2010, 01:25:36 AM »
Epic projection of his self-hated life on other posters from this suckmymuscle guy  :-\

Why would somone in check with reality feels the need to argue over 4 pages with DK who clearly told him he was justrying to piss him off ? And why an intelligent man would need to write in every post he replys how intelligent he is to be sure people notice ?

Either he's a smart fella with brutal social disorder problem or a dumb fuck trying to be what he's not. Don't know what's worse tho...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2010, 01:28:13 AM »
Epic projection of his self-hated life on other posters from this suckmymuscle guy  :-\

Why would somone in check with reality feels the need to argue over 4 pages with DK who clearly told him he was justrying to piss him off ? And why an intelligent man would need to write in every post he replys how intelligent he is to be sure people notice ?

Either he's a smart fella with brutal social disorder problem or a dumb fuck trying to be what he's not. Don't know what's worse tho...

LOL, best thing is that i openly told him many times that i don't even read half of his posts but try to piss him off.

I don't care for reason, truth, plausibility or anything, but still he leaps for the bait every time.

Yeah, he really has to be the most intelligent guy in the world.  ::) ::) ;D ;D