Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65421 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2010, 04:19:21 AM »
well, one of them looks like this after YEARS ON steroids.

Im not one to complain about others, but man, thats worthless..

HAH!!! You look like shit!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2010, 04:32:39 AM »
ok post a single study proving steroids did not work on any particular subject for any reason at all and i'll delete my account.

if not shut your retarded mouth you clown, and know your place.

you are incapable of debating me on any topic in any coherent context.

run along.
I wipe my ass with your "studies"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2010, 06:14:30 AM »
if the "diet guru" tells you to eat 6 meals a day, 70 grams of protein per meal, tries to time your carbs and fats and shit and all that shit and tell you it's the diet that matters!!! don't cheat on your diet ever!! that's the secret!!... well, then, he's full of shit...
i've spend thousands... yes... thousands of dollars on gurus (some of them pretty well known here) and i can tell you that they are all scam artists...

if the guru doesn't sound like this:
"ok... i want you to take 50 mcg of t3, increase it every 2 weeks by 25 mcg... start your clen at 80 mcg and add 20 mcg every 3 days til you hit 200 mcg... start at a tab of ephedrine per day and increase 1 tab every week til you hit 3 tabs in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon... take tren and masteron at 1 ml eod, after 4 weeks make them ed. 1000 mg eq per week... 1 ml prop eod... 4-8 iu gh per day before you sleep"
and then you ask..
"hey... what about the diet?"
and he says "oh... yeah... eat protein... lay off the carbs... and starve"

then THAT is a guru....

the rest are liars who try to hide the drug use by discussing diet 99% of the time and then tell you "oh, and if you feel it is neccessary... i'd want you to add some T3, clen, tren, masteron, DNP, GH, and ephedrine... not neccessary at all... but it'll help... it speeds up results just a bit" knowing that you'd say "YES! OFCOURSE!"

after the results i've been getting week after week on depending more on drugs and training, and less on diet... i'd say the game is
70% drugs
28% training
2% diet

whoever tells you otherwise is a liar scam artist, or stupid

BAM!
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2010, 06:17:44 AM »
Good post buselmo, and for us natural trainers the break-down ratio is like this: HARD TRAINING: 98% of the total equation "Diet": 2% of the total equation

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2010, 06:31:09 AM »
LOL fantastic posting by buselmo  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2010, 08:26:12 AM »
no.

the example i am thinking of actually happened and was the exact opposite of what you wrote, you invalid-  one guy who ate 6 meals a day, got in his 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight trained like mad and gained 10 pounds. his buddy ate maybe twice/ three times a day whatever he felt like eating and gained almost twice the weight off the ame run. and that guy continues to look at a weight and blow up, where as his buddy busts his ass for every pound.

so shut your stupid fat ignorant fucking mouth you obese dumpy loose skinned pickle titted bitch.

lol

fantastically well conducted study, i totally and utterly accept this in place of the other 50 or so peer reviewed studies i've read on the topic of steroids  ::)

also who is to say the guy who ate whatever he wanted didn't take in more calories or protein  ??? or even that increased frequency means greater uptake of nutrients ? i have studies that show lower frequency meals are better for nutrient partitioning.

in fact never mind, it has been well established you cannot add to a debate of any kind.
175lbs by 31st July

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2010, 09:03:49 AM »
Good post buselmo, and for us natural trainers the break-down ratio is like this: HARD TRAINING: 98% of the total equation "Diet": 2% of the total equation

yes... for the natural, training and calorie control is the only thing you can do. by calorie control i don't mean your typical chicken breast and brown rice shit. i mean if you eat 1200 cals, you just care about cals (within reason... not eating chunky kit kats and saying you're controlling your calories and shit... more like beef, eggs, some cereal and bread or shit)... there's little you can do as a natural if you hit your limit after 2 or 3 years... diet won't do shit. training could help about 2-5% if you keep on changing it and stuff like that.

your own body's hormonal production will decide how big you'll get. but in all naturals!!! all of them!!! you will be skinny when you're cut. that's why most of the "naturals" i see are fucking liars.
I competed as a natural once... and i wasn't totally natural either (used M1T 6 months before competing, and used superdrol when i was 6 weeks out til i was 2 weeks out)... competed at 165 lbs and looked like an Ethiopian refugee. wasn't even shredded. i would've probably been 155 lbs if i was. and this was after around 4 years of serious training and dieting and shit.

natural at low body fat will mean that your collar bone sticks out, shoulder will look boney, hip bone showing, and spine shows when you bend over.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2010, 09:03:55 AM »
Yeah, in my own personal experience, this 6 meals a day stuff is complete and utter bullshit, and it didn't make a goddamn difference if I ate 2 times per day, or 6 times per day.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »
LOL fantastic posting by buselmo  :D
I like tis guy.  :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2010, 09:17:57 AM »
yup...the obsession with diet is just bullshit and is made much more complicated than it needs to be. it's very simple and basically what you need to worry about is getting in enough calories and protein.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2010, 09:20:44 AM »
Yeah, in my own personal experience, this 6 meals a day stuff is complete and utter bullshit, and it didn't make a goddamn difference if I ate 2 times per day, or 6 times per day.

yes, at least for naturals meal frequency isn't a big deal...3 meals per day, 6 meals per day...whatever.

and the guys who eat 6 cooked meals per day of stuff like chicken and rice are nutcases.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2010, 09:52:01 AM »
yup...the obsession with diet is just bullshit and is made much more complicated than it needs to be. it's very simple and basically what you need to worry about is getting in enough calories and protein.

and the protein requirements "gurus" preach are ABSURD!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »
fantastically well conducted study, i totally and utterly accept this in place of the other 50 or so peer reviewed studies i've read on the topic of steroids  ::)

also who is to say the guy who ate whatever he wanted didn't take in more calories or protein  ??? or even that increased frequency means greater uptake of nutrients ? i have studies that show lower frequency meals are better for nutrient partitioning.

in fact never mind, it has been well established you cannot add to a debate of any kind.

why dont i add this to the debate-

BAM!

i win. you lose, mr fitness.
b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2010, 10:03:22 AM »
if the "diet guru" tells you to eat 6 meals a day, 70 grams of protein per meal, tries to time your carbs and fats and shit and all that shit and tell you it's the diet that matters!!! don't cheat on your diet ever!! that's the secret!!... well, then, he's full of shit...
i've spend thousands... yes... thousands of dollars on gurus (some of them pretty well known here) and i can tell you that they are all scam artists...

if the guru doesn't sound like this:
"ok... i want you to take 50 mcg of t3, increase it every 2 weeks by 25 mcg... start your clen at 80 mcg and add 20 mcg every 3 days til you hit 200 mcg... start at a tab of ephedrine per day and increase 1 tab every week til you hit 3 tabs in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon... take tren and masteron at 1 ml eod, after 4 weeks make them ed. 1000 mg eq per week... 1 ml prop eod... 4-8 iu gh per day before you sleep"
and then you ask..
"hey... what about the diet?"
and he says "oh... yeah... eat protein... lay off the carbs... and starve"

then THAT is a guru....

the rest are liars who try to hide the drug use by discussing diet 99% of the time and then tell you "oh, and if you feel it is neccessary... i'd want you to add some T3, clen, tren, masteron, DNP, GH, and ephedrine... not neccessary at all... but it'll help... it speeds up results just a bit" knowing that you'd say "YES! OFCOURSE!"

after the results i've been getting week after week on depending more on drugs and training, and less on diet... i'd say the game is
70% drugs
28% training
2% diet

whoever tells you otherwise is a liar scam artist, or stupid

LMAO!  Great fucking post brother. 8)
Speak more on the protein requirements.  Do you think the amount of protein American bodybuilders ingest is too much?  How much do you fellas over there ingest?  How about your big fellas?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »
I'm curious buselmo, what's your take on protein requirements? I guess that the conservative standard is 1.4 to 2.0 grams per kilo of bodyweight. I'm sure nobody will believe this but, my world-class bench press friend maintained ALL of his size and strength while eating not more than 80 protein grams daily, while weighing 275 or so.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »
LMAO!  Great fucking post brother. 8)
Speak more on the protein requirements.  Do you think the amount of protein American bodybuilders ingest is too much?  How much do you fellas over there ingest?  How about your big fellas?

pretty much ,,yes,,you got those guro aliameni which is small guro that come here and spit rubbish day in day out,,take him and tripe it and you get the raymonds of the world,,what they are is DRUG CONTACT ,,PERSONAL COOKS,,they are cover for the real activity going

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2010, 10:12:48 AM »
I'm curious buselmo, what's your take on protein requirements? I guess that the conservative standard is 1.4 to 2.0 grams per kilo of bodyweight. I'm sure nobody will believe this but, my world-class bench press friend maintained ALL of his size and strength while eating not more than 80 protein grams daily, while weighing 275 or so.

I've stated this before in earlier posts as have a couple others that you don't need  all this protein.  I'm not talking Nasser who says 100gms for his physique, obviously the bigger you get the more you need but I don't think you need 300+gms per day unless you are Kai, Jay, Ronnie, Nasserole. 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: December 27, 2010, 10:13:41 AM »
so chad nicholls or wtv was ronnie's personal cook ?  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 27, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »
yes... for the natural, training and calorie control is the only thing you can do. by calorie control i don't mean your typical chicken breast and brown rice shit. i mean if you eat 1200 cals, you just care about cals (within reason... not eating chunky kit kats and saying you're controlling your calories and shit ... more like beef, eggs, some cereal and bread or shit)... there's little you can do as a natural if you hit your limit after 2 or 3 years... diet won't do shit. training could help about 2-5% if you keep on changing it and stuff like that.

your own body's hormonal production will decide how big you'll get. but in all naturals!!! all of them!!! you will be skinny when you're cut. that's why most of the "naturals" i see are fucking liars.
I competed as a natural once... and i wasn't totally natural either (used M1T 6 months before competing, and used superdrol when i was 6 weeks out til i was 2 weeks out)... competed at 165 lbs and looked like an Ethiopian refugee. wasn't even shredded. i would've probably been 155 lbs if i was. and this was after around 4 years of serious training and dieting and shit.

natural at low body fat will mean that your collar bone sticks out, shoulder will look boney, hip bone showing, and spine shows when you bend over.

you sounded quite bright until you hit out with that line.

just another brainwashed fool i see.

a calorie from a chunky kitkat is no different from a calorie from a slice of bread.
175lbs by 31st July

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

a calorie from a chunky kitkat is no different from a calorie from a slice of bread.

Yes, but the protein in the  beef and eggs will build muscle on the drugs,
The kit-kats won't.
In addition, eating all that sugar will spike your insulin levels not making your body an ideal arena for fat burning.  In addition, eating alot of sugar, make stimulates your appetite, not something you want when dieting...So while, yes a calorie is a calorie, the other affects it has on the body need to be accounted for.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »
Yes, but the protein in the  beef and eggs will build muscle on the drugs,
The kit-kats won't.

i only eat chunky kitkats after i have met my daily quota of protein.

its really quite simple - if i lose 2lbs a week of fat by eating 2000cals a day which includes 180g of protein.

and today i have met the 180g of protein and still have 260 calories left - i'll use that up eating a chunky kitkat.

what advantage would there be to eating a piece of bread or beef ? assuming 180g of protein is adequate of course. saturated fat is saturated fat, fatty acids and glycogen is fatty acids and glycogen - just because some idiot tells you it isn't doesn't make it so.

how the fuck have i lost so much weight if it can't work  ::)

i am also stronger than 90% of getbig. and i'm training natural - explain this miracle  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »

i never ever mentioned you in any of my posts... are you that self conscious and that defensive that you think anything anyone says is about you??? do you know what one of my favorite chocolate bars is? chunky caramel kitkat bar... but nooooooooooo ofcourse i'm talking about FP

if i said chocolates instead of "chunky kitkat" would that have made you feel better?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:09 AM »
here's the dudes whose advice i'd listen to here:

the coach - he has muscle and has had abs once in his life, has dieted down
time wescock - has muscle, has abs, sweet moustache, has dieted down
groink - has muscle, probably abs, no moustache
busselmo - doesn't hide behind a computer, is honest about drugs, has dieted down

here's the dudes whose advice i wouldn't wipe my asshole with:
tdongz - look at him
fatpanda - look at him
Deep Tissue Massage

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »
i never ever mentioned you in any of my posts... are you that self conscious and that defensive that you think anything anyone says is about you??? do you know what one of my favorite chocolate bars is? chunky caramel kitkat bar... but nooooooooooo ofcourse i'm talking about FP

if i said chocolates instead of "chunky kitkat" would that have made you feel better?

what makes you think i thought you were talking about me in your post  ???

you could have said chocolates if you wanted, it wouldn't have been any more correct.

a calorie from chocolate is the same as a calorie from caramel chunky kitkats is the same as a calorie from a pizza.

but nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo you didn't.

i stand by my initial statement - another brainwashed fool, and very sensitive it seems.

the fact that you paid thousands for simple knowledge like take steroids and fat burners and reduce calories just confirms it.
175lbs by 31st July

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2010, 10:32:19 AM »
what makes you think i thought you were talking about me in your post  ???

you could have said chocolates if you wanted, it wouldn't have been any more correct.

a calorie from chocolate is the same as a calorie from caramel chunky kitkats is the same as a calorie from a pizza.

but nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo you didn't.

i stand by my initial statement - another brainwashed fool, and very sensitive it seems.

the fact that you paid thousands for simple knowledge like take steroids and fat burners and reduce calories just confirms it.

You're acting like a real c u n t right now.