Author Topic: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age  (Read 39260 times)

Jake_W

• Getbig III
Re: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
Just give him rainbow colored stars...that should pretty much sum it up.

L.M.A.O

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2010, 07:01:44 PM »
An industry insider suggested that someone in the IFBB heirarchy has put pressure on Ron not to give me any recognition here 'because I know too much'. Could be a conspriracy.

I mean, I can understand how Vince G CSN MFT PHD is denied his competitor stars because he hasn't done much in open contests yet. However, I won a national title  and have written articles on hypertrophy for Ironman so should be given expert standing among the unwashed and wannabe Flotsam here. That is the least that Ron can do.

If this conspiracy theory is true it will partly explain why libelous posts are allowed to remain on Getbig. Clearly someone doesn't want me posting here. I have openly criticized Bob Chick, the Pro League, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, Paul Graham, Ben Weider, and the sorry mess known as the IFBB. Unlike the anonymous heroes among the Flotsam I take full responsibility for what I post here.

i'm sorry i missed that  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2010, 07:07:44 PM »
ron should give melvin his blue stars - he has competed.

also whats this story about the master of methandrostenolone picking his own judges for the mr canada ????
175lbs by 31st July

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2010, 07:11:28 PM »
Ron, according to your rules Goodrum qualifies for blue stars
Are you keeping the brother down?

GWAR

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2010, 08:11:17 PM »
yes ron give the man his stars ron is queer for goodrum

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2010, 08:41:37 PM »
Patience to all.  I'm sure Ron will give me some blue stars....

One day...

Maybe....

Perhaps.....

Possibly.....

So how about those Falcons.... ;D
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2010, 08:44:33 PM »
Patience to all.  I'm sure Ron will give me some blue stars....

One day...

Maybe....

Perhaps.....

Possibly.....

So how about those Falcons.... ;D

Why doesn't he give them to you?  Honestly?  I think it's bullshit...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2010, 08:45:35 PM »
Ron if you're not keen to give Melvin 5 Blue Stars, at least give him one Blue and gold for the rest?
I am a mini beast

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »
Salvatore is a cutie, but I would fuck that boy silly.  He would need a little more "size" to hang with me.

"1"

im flattered

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2010, 08:57:22 PM »
An industry insider suggested that someone in the IFBB heirarchy has put pressure on Ron not to give me any recognition here 'because I know too much'. Could be a conspriracy.

I mean, I can understand how Vince G CSN MFT PHD is denied his competitor stars because he hasn't done much in open contests yet. However, I won a national title and have written articles on hypertrophy for Ironman so should be given expert standing among the unwashed and wannabe Flotsam here. That is the least that Ron can do.

If this conspiracy theory is true it will partly explain why libelous posts are allowed to remain on Getbig. Clearly someone doesn't want me posting here. I have openly criticized Bob Chick, the Pro League, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, Paul Graham, Ben Weider, and the sorry mess known as the IFBB. Unlike the anonymous heroes among the Flotsam I take full responsibility for what I post here.

You should try an spice up your post with some pics, maybe Ron will hear your criticism then and send you to TO.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2010, 03:10:25 AM »
basile, a man who drives a white van for no reason

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2010, 03:27:55 AM »
I thought that only fat chicks drove vans?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2010, 03:36:20 AM »
Well, Ron, you have to allow that people live far away from the USA and can't easily attend those events to say hello to you. Writing serious articles for Ironman should qualify me as an expert.

An 80 year old man begging for blue stars under his name on a message board...LOLOLOLOL

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2010, 05:53:16 AM »
So it's not OK to pick the judges just sleep with them?  ;D

ROFL . . . THE BEEF sees your point. However, what we fail to factor in to the equation is that Vince may have slept with the judges also. Just saying.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2010, 06:03:40 AM »
I dieted for 14 weeks, trained like an animal, used no steroids, gh, or illegal drugs  and competed despite getting the worse genetics from the bodybuilding gene pool ever seen.  

Oh, found a unreleased picture of me.  It was while I was in transition to a kneeling front double biceps.

THE BEEF begs to differ bro. You have long full muscles with very good potential, you just never juiced ( more power to ya ) and ate like a mofo. An individual with a different mindset could make your body massive and very impressive.

THE BEEF 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2010, 06:05:36 AM »
An 80 year old man begging for blue stars under his name on a message board...LOLOLOLOL
X2.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2010, 06:06:41 AM »

I mean, I can understand how Vince G CSN MFT PHD is denied his competitor stars because he hasn't done much in open contests yet. However, I won a national title and have written articles on hypertrophy for Ironman so should be given expert standing among the unwashed and wannabe Flotsam here. That is the least that Ron can do.

PURE FOOLISHNESS!!!

You received stars on IronAge and no one is more inside then Shawn Perine. And oh yeah, he's got the best hair in the industry, sorry Chick :(.

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2010, 06:24:35 AM »
Why doesn't he give them to you?  Honestly?  I think it's bullshit...

Its prob because Ron doesn't like me but that's alright with me.  The fact that he's never put me in timeout or banned me at least shows that he might have a small itty bitty residue of respect for me and I can live with that.

Sometimes its tough being the infamous Vince Goodrum but you have to be someone in this world.  As long as I don't compromise my personal values and beliefs, I don't let the consequences of my actions get me down.     
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2010, 06:29:41 AM »

Its prob because Ron doesn't like me but that's alright with me.  The fact that he's never put me in timeout or banned me at least shows that he might have a small itty bitty residue of respect for me and I can live with that.

Sometimes its tough being the infamous Vince Goodrum but you have to be someone in this world.  As long as I don't compromise my personal values and beliefs, I don't let the consequences of my actions get me down.     

Yo Vince, which flea market are you working at this weekend?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2010, 06:41:22 AM »

65% Flotsam
35% Jetsam

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2010, 06:58:56 AM »
Yo Vince, which flea market are you working at this weekend?

Its been about 4 years since I worked the flea markets.  I made around 200 dollars a day for about 5 hours of work so its all good

Nowadays, its all about the website sales, bout to build two more....set up the framework for it so far.  You can find the new ones at www.cometfitness.com and www.efitoutlet.com.  One's going to sell natural foods and the other one will have boxing and mma gear.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2010, 07:44:29 AM »

Its been about 4 years since I worked the flea markets.  I made around 200 dollars a day for about 5 hours of work so its all good

Nowadays, its all about the website sales, bout to build two more....set up the framework for it so far.  You can find the new ones at www.cometfitness.com and www.efitoutlet.com.  One's going to sell natural foods and the other one will have boxing and mma gear.
You got a dip/chin station Vince and whats the discount for GB 50%?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2010, 08:03:19 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2010, 08:53:35 AM »
You got a dip/chin station Vince and whats the discount for GB 50%?

type in getbig in the coupon section of caliberfitness.com and you get a 5% discount
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2010, 09:57:30 AM »

type in getbig in the coupon section of caliberfitness.com and you get a 5% discount
I couldnt find the Dip/Chin station your search isnt working well. Only 5% come on man we deserve more that that. You got a link to the Dip/Chin station?