Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 120577 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2005, 04:05:52 PM »
Gee gollies, Div...that may be the whole problem in all of this!!  In other words, a misunderstanding of the definition of the term "bodybuilding"!

Uhhh...we ain't just goin' by "looks" as the sole "criteria" for whether a woman is a FBBer!  We are going on STRICTLY the FACT that gals like Shannon lift weights to improve their physical appearance NATURALLY (i.e. with the aid of weight-training and diet alone!!  By the way, Div, this was the original definition of the term "bodybuilding" before the "drug freaks" came along and fuccked it, all to hell, up!!

Do you see the 4th pic., above, of Shannon doin' a BB curl???  So, by definition, Shannon Davies IS a female bodybuilder!!

Sorry bro........I didn't mean to get your blood pressure up.   :-\

I guess I'm so used to the fitness chicks being cut up and shit, I forgot that not all go to that extreme.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2005, 10:54:43 AM »
Sorry bro........I didn't mean to get your blood pressure up.   :-\

I guess I'm so used to the fitness chicks being cut up and shit, I forgot that not all go to that extreme.
DIV

No BP problems on the subject...but, who wouldn't be confused with all of the BB drug-loaded chicks running loose to "muddy the water"!

Div, I pulled Shannon's pics. off a site/links which claimed she was a natural FBBer (again, she weight-trains, hence she's a FBBer!).  Granted, Shannon has a long way to go to obtain the muscularity of a Rhonda/Jodi/Lori!

But, if you go to your local health clubs, you will find a lot of women who w-t and have a similar build to Shannon's.  Thank God for this large (and, hopefully growing) population of natural, non-competitive/recreational, FBBers!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2005, 11:51:54 AM »
FBBer (uhhh...she weight-trains naturally!), fitness/figure model, and mag. covergirl, DEEANN DONOVAN...

240 or bust

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2005, 11:55:10 AM »
Not to sound like a schmoe...

But in person, off-season female BBers are not as bad as some say.  Some had curves and retained a bit of the sexuality. The FBB they had there really did look manly tho- voice, body, posture, everything...

RockinAR

• Getbig III
  • Fat Albert Lives!
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2005, 11:56:11 AM »
Jodi Miller is natural? ? ?

bullshitbullsitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullsitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llsitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullsitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullsitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullsitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullsitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullsitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullsitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullsitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullsitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull sitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullsitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullsitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullsit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullsitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullsitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullsitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lsitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullsitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullsitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullsitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullsitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullsitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llsitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullsitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullsitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullsitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullsitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullsitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullsitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullsitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullsitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull sitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullsitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh it

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2005, 12:57:44 PM »

bullshitbullsitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullsitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llsitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullsitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullsitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullsitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullsitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullsitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullsitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullsitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullsitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull sitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullsitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullsitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullsit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullsitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullsitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullsitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lsitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullsitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullsitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullsitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullsitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullsitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llsitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullsitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullsitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh itbullsitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullshitbullshi tbullshitbullsitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullshit bullshitbullshitbullsitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullshitbullshitbullshitb ullsitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitbullsitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullshitbul lshitbullshitbullsitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitbull sitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullshitbullshitbulls hitbullsitbullshitbullsh itbullshitbullshitbullsh it

If Jodi Miller isn't natural, then what exactly is she on?

Granted, I haven't met her in person, then I'd know for sure one way or another because I know all the subtle signs.

Judging from her pics I don't see any signs of virilization in Jodi.

She's one of the most femmenine female bodybuilders I've ever seen with that level of muscularity.

Please enlighten me on this, or are you full of shit and just making empty accusations?

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2005, 12:59:45 PM »
he's just jealous that she has more muscle than he does.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2005, 01:09:18 PM »
he's just jealous that she has more muscle than he does.

There's so much blind hatred in this place.......it's crazy.... :P

I don't understand it. 

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2005, 03:00:24 PM »
If Jodi Miller isn't natural, then what exactly is she on?

Granted, I haven't met her in person, then I'd know for sure one way or another because I know all the subtle signs.

Judging from her pics I don't see any signs of virilization in Jodi.

She's one of the most femmenine female bodybuilders I've ever seen with that level of muscularity.

Please enlighten me on this, or are you full of shit and just making empty accusations?
DIV

Div, all we can do is assume that gals like Rhonda, Jodi, and Lori, are telling the truth about their refusal to go the BB drug route in their FBB efforts?!   Since we can't give them lie-detector tests, or get a urine sample analysis, what other choice(s) do we have?

It seems that natural FBBer can develop comparable definition/vascularity in their muscular development, it is just in the relative muscle size that the BB drugs seem to make such an obvious difference.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2005, 03:08:10 PM »
like the loan shark said in the first Rocky movie, "some guys they just hate for no reason."
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2005, 08:32:30 PM »
Div, all we can do is assume that gals like Rhonda, Jodi, and Lori, are telling the truth about their refusal to go the BB drug route in their FBB efforts?!   Since we can't give them detector tests, or get a urine sample analysis, what other choice(s) do we have?

I'm going balls out on this, Richie Rich!

I intend to find out what's what and who's injecting androgens in to their butt..... ;D

Don't hate me for my inquisitive nature....

DIV

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2005, 09:56:01 PM »
Another all-natural female bodybuilder, who needs to be recognized on this thread, is Guam's LORI HELENE CRUZ HAYDEN (a.k.a. "Chamorrita")!

Lori won the 52 kg. (144.4 lb.) class at the 2003 World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships, and qualified for her "pro. card"!

However, Lori wisely decided that going the "drug route" was not for her; in an effort to compete on a "level playing field" with the heavy drug-using professional female bodybuilders!

Lori is another excellent example of the truly beautiful figure a woman can realistically hope to achieve through dedicated NATURAL, intelligent, weight-training...

[/img]

And she's all mine 8)!!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2005, 10:47:50 PM »

bullshit

One bullshit would have sufficed, RockinAR.

I've been tempted too.  I've had trainers, fellow competitors, and various men in this industry trying to convince me that anavar, Growth, primo, and a multitude of other "supplements" would do me a world of good.  I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of taking steroids and of remaining natural.  I chose to remain natural and I'd be happy to state the long list of reasons as to why.  I have busted my ass in the gym for 15 years to gain the type of muscularity you see in my physique.  In fact, I trained from the time I was 18 to the time I was 26 before ever "dieting down" for a show.  Pete Grubbs, who works with Tanji Johnson, helped me with my nutrition this year, and I told him expressly...no ephedra, no diuretics (not even over the counter), no drugs.  I wanted to do this the way I knew it could be done, the way it should be done.  I wanted other women to see what can happen when you put balls to the wall, throw everything you have into the workouts, follow the diet, discuss things openly with the person helping you with your diet and your training, and don't fall prey to what is the popular method at the given time.

I have personally seen girls faces change in the last two to three years...I do mean in person, right before my eyes.  Every single time I thought about what a bit of anavar could do for me (judges were telling me I was too tiny...in figure, mind you), I clicked on these very same girls' sites and compared their photos from two and three years ago to now.  The changes scared me every single time I pointed my mouse to their websites.  It was all I needed to say no.  Meet me in person, RockinAR.  Say to my face what you said on here, and you'll get a piece of my mind even more bluntly.  I have been very outspoken about my opinion of gear use in this industry amongst the women and will continue to be whenever someone will take the time to listen to me.
Jodi

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2005, 11:09:25 PM »
Jodels looks natural to me, plus she's tiny, which means she can take advantage of that to look bigger proportionately.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2005, 11:17:42 PM »
What a splendid thread.  This young lass Jodi certainly looks the part.  Reminds me of years ago when the chaps and myself had an array of similarly short women (very sexy) at our disposal.  This was a while back so unfortunately the ladies concerned didn't have such wonderful thighs with which to crush your head but we had our filthy way with them all the same.  Sometimes it was a communal gang bang and at others we would individually call one of them up to service and be serviced.  No doubt Jodi is part of a similar such group providing the same delights.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2005, 12:09:01 PM »
One bullshit would have sufficed, RockinAR.

I've been tempted too.  I've had trainers, fellow competitors, and various men in this industry trying to convince me that anavar, Growth, primo, and a multitude of other "supplements" would do me a world of good.  I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of taking steroids and of remaining natural.  I chose to remain natural and I'd be happy to state the long list of reasons as to why.  I have busted my ass in the gym for 15 years to gain the type of muscularity you see in my physique.  In fact, I trained from the time I was 18 to the time I was 26 before ever "dieting down" for a show.  Pete Grubbs, who works with Tanji Johnson, helped me with my nutrition this year, and I told him expressly...no ephedra, no diuretics (not even over the counter), no drugs.  I wanted to do this the way I knew it could be done, the way it should be done.  I wanted other women to see what can happen when you put balls to the wall, throw everything you have into the workouts, follow the diet, discuss things openly with the person helping you with your diet and your training, and don't fall prey to what is the popular method at the given time.

I have personally seen girls faces change in the last two to three years...I do mean in person, right before my eyes.  Every single time I thought about what a bit of anavar could do for me (judges were telling me I was too tiny...in figure, mind you), I clicked on these very same girls' sites and compared their photos from two and three years ago to now.  The changes scared me every single time I pointed my mouse to their websites.  It was all I needed to say no.  Meet me in person, RockinAR.  Say to my face what you said on here, and you'll get a piece of my mind even more bluntly.  I have been very outspoken about my opinion of gear use in this industry amongst the women and will continue to be whenever someone will take the time to listen to me.

@ Jodi, you're right about the facial changes from even low dose AAS use in women.  Genetics determine receptor site distribution and steroid uptake and in some women it only take an introduction of the afflicting AAS to induce changes.  Obviously some women can tolerate more without the same effect. 

I'm glad you've been penitent in your choice and stayed true.  You are correct.......a woman's face is one of the last vestiges she has.  Lose that and you lose part of your appeal.

@RockinAR, she is right you know.  She is blunt.  If you said that to her in person she would tell you to fuck off in no uncertain terms.  She can be icy like that when she needs to be.

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2005, 01:33:27 PM »
And she's all mine 8)!!

A belated congratulations!  May the two of you live happily ever after, etc.!!

Possibly, you could get a top-notch FBBer, like Lori, to comment on her struggles to "stay the all-natural FBB route" (similar to Jodi's revealing and inspirational remarks)?!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2005, 01:49:49 PM »
All-natural FBBer and "fitness babe" model ANABELLA GORDON...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2005, 02:14:02 PM »
All-natural FBBER and NPC national-level Figure competitor, 26 year-old NIKKI WARNER...WOW!

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2005, 05:48:05 PM »
Nikki and I have competed together for years!  She has really stuck it out and come back show after show.  I believe it was two years ago that she won both the bodybuilding and the figure portions of the collegiate nationals.

I just want to put into perspective how little I am.  When people on boards only have stage pictures of competitors or lone images where photographers play tricks with the camera, lighting, and angles to lengthen legs or thicken upper bodies, it's easy to lose sight of the fact that most of us aren't as enormous as we seem.

Melissa Dettwiller and Jody May join me in this shot:

There are more stage images as well as a few more expo images from the USA's on my site:  http://www.jodileigh.com/images/gallery/usa05.
Jodi

Eagle_eye

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2005, 09:56:53 AM »
Jodi looks adorable.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2005, 03:24:48 PM »
Jodi looks adorable.

Yes, Jodi certainly does!!

Jodi, thankyou for the pics. (please keep them coming) and thankyou for your highly informative inputs to this thread!!

Since I've been around FBB since its inception, I certainly concur that lean muscular figures like Jodi's are the type of physiques that natural weight-training can build for a woman!!  These physiques are remininscent of the great, very apparent, all-natural, FBBers of the early-mid 1980's...Rachel McLish, Margo Selin, Carla Dunlap, Tina Plakinger, Lori Bowen, etc.

No, we can't give these professed "all-natural" FBBers lie detector tests and/or urinalyses, but we only have to look at their physiques, facial features, skin textures, relative difference in muscle-size/mass, and listen to their voice levels!  In so doing, the differences between them, and the FBBers on BB drugs, is pretty obvious!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2005, 05:53:58 PM »
All-natural FBBer and Figure competitor  ALANA HERNANDEZ...

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2005, 08:13:19 PM »
Alana Hernandez turned pro at the Figure Nationals in New York just a few weeks ago after competing in the NPC for years!  I had a chance to hang out with her at the Junior Nationals in Chicago.

Now, this has nothing to do with her physique, which I think is good, or her placing, but she is a blast to hang out with.  Down to earth and hilarious, she kept me calm during the tanning process before the show (I normally freak out big time with that crap).  She didn't know me at all, only knew that I am a good friend of Cindy Martinez's, and she took the time to show me a better way of applying the Protan.  That may mean nothing to some people on this board, but when someone takes time out of their schedule in the remaining hours before a show to help another competitor, it shows their true grit, integrity, and heart.  That was a sidenote, but I do wish her the best in the pro ranks.
Jodi

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2005, 12:44:32 PM »
I thought tina Plackenger used.  ???

You know Medford, you might be right?!  It is just so hard to find women who are "all-natural"...particularly nowadays!

You either have to go back to the period of say 1980-84, or try to pick out those few examples you can currently "scrounge up" on the web!

For example, in the "old days", having met, and knowing somewhat the character of, Rachel McLish, Carla Dunlap, and Georgia Fudge, I am assuming they were "all-natural" FBBers.

However, as much as I admire the great Kay Baxter and the immortal Cory Everson...when one considers their associations with Don Ross, Dr. John Gourgott, and Jeff Everson, it is doubtful!

Any help in locating all-natural FBBers to picture on this thread (past and present!) will be greatly appreciated!