Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366117 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2011, 03:21:40 AM »
This was totally unexpected and I'm shocked. It's a shame he got put in TO in his last days.

I loved his stories and his sense of humour. He did a lot of trash talking and was the butt end of jokes in return, but it was all good natured and pretty much everyone wanted to see him overcome his demons and become successful again.

He was a real part of Getbig and will be missed big time.

RIP Onlyme
:'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2011, 03:22:16 AM »
Well he is probably laughing at what you wrote right now....... He lived a full life

Who is going to call me Apenis now.  :-\

I really wish this weren`t true.   This is probably the worst message board news I have ever came across since both Keith and I had so much time invested in each other.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2011, 03:34:50 AM »
Who is going to call me Apenis now.  :-\

I really wish this weren`t true.   This is probably the worst message board news I have ever came across since both Keith and I had so much time invested in each other.

He was AWESOME with his photoshops and I remember a bunch of us taking him on in 2006, when the pics of him attending the Mr Olympia were posted. And he started chopping you and Goodrum in a lot of pics. Some of the best, most funniest moments in Getbig history.

I PMed him a couple of times and asked him to come post in the V when I was modding at that time, since he loved trash talking so much. I know I wasn't the only one howling with laughter at some of his posts, which were brutal and hilarious, including the ones in which he flamed me big time.

You could tell everyone wished him well when his pics were posted in 2006, and pretty much every poster who'd flamed him did a 180 and encouraged him to lose the weight. I remember your posts offering to help him with his diet.

I'm glad I came to know him via Getbig. He was a very unique character who will never be replaced.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2011, 03:49:57 AM »
Unlike most people here I don't bullshit. If I wrote that I spoke to Keith last week then that is what happened. On checking mynetfone it was almost 34 minutes that we spoke on January 4th.

I thought I called him in Las Vegas but the bill says I called Hawaii. Maybe that is why he said he had spent time with his family.

04/01 16:41:41  0011180838517 00:33:44 -0.9900 USA - Hawaii International

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2011, 03:56:12 AM »
Unlike most people here I don't bullshit. If I wrote that I spoke to Keith last week then that is what happened. On checking mynetfone it was almost 34 minutes that we spoke on January 4th.

I thought I called him in Las Vegas but the bill says I called Hawaii. Maybe that is why he said he had spent time with his family.

04/01 16:41:41  001118083851793 00:33:44 -0.9900 USA - Hawaii International

Did he give any indication of something wrong mentally or physically when you spoke to him?  I know he was looking forward to getting his boat and sailing around and completing what he called a Bucket List.  He seemed like he genuinely had a goal this time.

You don`t think he took his own life do you?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2011, 04:01:53 AM »
Did he give any indication of something wrong mentally or physically when you spoke to him?  I know he was looking forward to getting his boat and sailing around and completing what he called a Bucket List.  He seemed like he genuinely had a goal this time.

I read somewhere that he'd died of natural causes. Maybe it was just his time - I think he was only 52.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2011, 04:03:34 AM »
too bad. One of the few people here that actually had his 15 minutes of fame.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2011, 04:12:46 AM »
Did he give any indication of something wrong mentally or physically when you spoke to him?  I know he was looking forward to getting his boat and sailing around and completing what he called a Bucket List.  He seemed like he genuinely had a goal this time.

when you are 500-600 lbs you can go at any time, unfortunately...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2011, 04:20:05 AM »
I honestly have no idea about Keith's mental health. He sounded like his old self and we had a few laughs at Goodrum. He said he hadn't been on the internet for a while which surprised me. I had to tell him stuff and told him to get back on and post. His birthday was Dec 30 so it sounds like he went home for Christmas and New Years and spent time with his kids and grand children. He talked about how well his coffee label was doing and that they had recently changed the label but the demand was good. He also said he sorted the T-shirt deal with Travis by sending him things so Travis could make his own T-shirts with. I was pleased he did that.

I asked him about his health and he sounded well. His leg hadn't given him any trouble for some time. It seemed that every time he got ready to commit to training he would get a setback and end up in hospital. That happened last year when he suffered pneumonia or something.

A couple of years ago I was seriously thinking about bringing him to Australia to help promote my gym. He gave me some good marketing advice. It was around the time I discovered that he was really heavy so didn't think he would suit being in a gym selling memberships.

He was close to Pete Grymkowski and told me stories about how generous Pete was. Well, something happened about a year or so ago and Pete pulled the plug on a lot of people according to Keith. He explained a bit about that. I asked because it is always sad when we part ways with long time friends. Pete is mentioned in several of Keith's stories. He made a lot of money when he sold Golds Gym but then apparently he lost a lot of money. This is what Keith told me. I really have no idea about Mr Grymkowski. I presumed Pete was going to back the Las Vegas supergym that Keith was organizing.

We will have to wait until Stuntmovie posts about Keith to find out more.

newmom

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2011, 04:26:30 AM »
Very sad news indeed. Really seemed like a super nice man. My heart goes out to his kids and grandchildren, I know he loved them very much. Like very few here he took the jokes in stride for the most part.

RIP Keith :'(

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2011, 04:28:39 AM »
RIP Keith; you had an incredible blast of a  life before that spider.................. ........................ . :'(

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2011, 04:41:41 AM »
It's like a part of the board has been removed rip keith.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2011, 04:45:59 AM »
RIP Keith,the best poster theres been on this board.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2011, 05:21:18 AM »
i think goodrum should attend the funeral , say a few words maybe

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to do something like that.   Keith knew how I felt about him and vice versa and that's the way I intend to leave it.  There's no honor in pissing on someone's grave so anyone else who does is truly a piece of shit.

Keith Jones is dead and there is nothing further for me to do but to allow him to rest in piece. 
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
R.I.P. A truly nice and funny man. He's going to be missed and my condolences to his family and friends. See you on the other side, Keith. God Bless.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2011, 05:34:18 AM »
I don't think it would be appropriate for me to do something like that.   Keith knew how I felt about him and vice versa and that's the way I intend to leave it.  There's no honor in pissing on someone's grave so anyone else who does is truly a piece of shit.

Keith Jones is dead and there is nothing further for me to do but to allow him to rest in piece. 
You will miss him Vince.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2011, 05:35:00 AM »
That sucks.

PIP Lonelyme, PIP. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2011, 05:37:07 AM »
very bad news  :(

may ALLAH rest his soul..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2011, 05:37:38 AM »
You will miss him Vince.

I don't think so.  
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2011, 05:43:42 AM »
I just opened this thread.....wow.....  I enjoyed Keith on the board.  I liked giving crap, but it was always done in good humor as I actually really did like him.  I think in real life he would have been fun to talk to and hang out with.  Hope he is at peace.

Thoughts and prayers to his family......RIP.....

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2011, 05:48:51 AM »
Damn, talk about starting your day with a punch to the gut.  I always considered Keith the big, good-hearted uncle of the board. He could dish it out but he also took it with good humor. Man, life is so fragile.

RIP

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2011, 05:50:28 AM »
I admired Keith and considered him a great person. I liked him. I think like many of us sometimes he let off steam on the boards like we all do calling each other names and stuff. But his stories were great and entertaining. I will surely miss Keith. I envy that he got out of this mess we call our lives today here on Earth.

newmom

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2011, 05:55:25 AM »
. Man, life is so fragile.

That is soooooo true

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2011, 05:58:54 AM »
Someone from GB should be at the funeral and represent us all.

Did someone say funeral?