Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365070 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P Keith Jones aka "OnlyMe' had passed away
« Reply #525 on: January 15, 2011, 04:33:19 AM »
I guess his "noworries" account was in timeout for awhile.

You know, I wonder if he would get seriously depressed when he'd read all the jokes and shit about himself on here, and seeing the pictures that LiftStudios (or whatver) insisted on posting to fuck with him.  I almost have to LOL at some of the dickbags who are now trying to act like they were cool with Keith, when in reality they acted like little bitches toward him.

Me and Keith never had a single cross word with each other in all the time we've been here and although I laughed along with the other guys at the parodies of him I would always appreciate and laugh at the jokes he made too - he gave as good as he got and although I never knew him personally I don't think he would have got depressed about it - he was always posting on here (when he wasn't in timeout) so he kept coming back.

On a side note, it's sad to see there are no threads about Keith on any of the other boards like MD or RxMuscle.  :-\

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Dominating the steel and making girls sqeal!
« Reply #526 on: January 15, 2011, 06:53:51 AM »

You know, I wonder if he would get seriously depressed when he'd read all the jokes and shit about himself on here, and seeing the pictures that LiftStudios (or whatver) insisted on posting to fuck with him.  I almost have to LOL at some of the dickbags who are now trying to act like they were cool with Keith, when in reality they acted like little bitches toward him.
Exactly!

Where were you so called friends when he needed you the most?

Freaking hypocrites!

Dom out!
The one and only.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #527 on: January 15, 2011, 06:54:46 AM »
Some thought onlyme was spending too much energy and time bagging Goodrum.

no worries = onlyme
« on: November 01, 2009, 05:17:56 AM » Quote 

= has a total hard on for Vince G... LOL It's one thing to dislike a person online, but it's another thing to spend your entire day talking shit to someone on the internet...

No worries/ onlyme- Vince G totally owns you... you're pretty sad bro. Some life you've got... "Geee lets spend all day stalking Vince G and calling him names..." LMFAO loser

-A DUB

Keith's retort:  Yea okay Queer Vissy.  Who is in whose head.  How long did it take for you to get the balls to post this.  Don't tell me Vince came crying into bed last night and all you two did was cry together about how I hurt his feelings.  Get over it, cook him some chicken and suck his cock and you two will be okay again.  Hope this helps

Quote from: polychronopolous on November 01, 2009, 07:03:37 AM
I think Onlyme is one of the funniest guys on here by far.

I love it when him and Vince G. go back and forth.

Keith: He doesn't get it.  Goodrum is weak and I am too slow now so I feed off the weak, stupid, delusional and pathetic.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #528 on: January 15, 2011, 07:19:34 AM »
Rest in peace.

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #529 on: January 15, 2011, 07:22:07 AM »

In one of the earlier threads,Keith had also mentioned that in the late 80s he had met Mike Tyson at a party and became friends with him.Guess he gifted him a jacket too.

There wont be another like him!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: January 15, 2011, 08:20:23 AM »
Make me wish I visited more often in the last 2 years...

Keith had a big heart, great stories, and made for some great moments here...GetBig won't be the same.
RIP buddy...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #531 on: January 15, 2011, 08:27:43 AM »
Thanks again, ya'll.

It's been a busy few days and to top it off, my cell phone broke and became useless and I lost all the phone numbers I had stored in it.

So if some of you GetBiggers don't receive returned calls of gratitude ..... that's the reason.

Keith's daughter packed up all of Keith's belongings yesterday, but I was taking care of other business and did not have the chance to discuss things with her .... but Keith's memorial is planned as follows -

Memorial service will be held on Saturday, January 29th 2011 @ 1:00 PM.
Trinity Lutheran Church, 4783 W. 130th, Hawthonre,CA 90250

Close friends and family members will gather together on the  25th of Jan. here in Las Vegas

Keith's ashes will be returned to Hawaii on or about 1 February.

Once again I want to thank you all on behalf of Keith and his family for your concern, comments, memories, and prayers.

I can assure you that it's been comforting.

I will post more about Keith's demise when the "world" get backs to some form of normalcy. Give me a couple more days.

Thanks, Stunt

I will be seeing Jaime this morning and will discuss other matters and post it here.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: January 15, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »

Very nice.  Thank you for doing that.
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: January 15, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
Wow.........as much as him and I fought on the boards I would never wish the guy dead.  I feel bad for his daughter.  Makes you realize just how short life is.  RIP!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #534 on: January 15, 2011, 09:32:36 AM »
RIP...
S

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: January 15, 2011, 09:36:11 AM »
Just read the news  :'(

While I'm guilty of several non malicious parodies of the OnlyMe character, one fact remains:

Keith has done more with his half century on earth than most could ever imagine.

Hopefully Keith's passing has lit a fire under each and every one of us to dare to think big and chase our dreams. In the words of Sinatra,

"I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way"

:'( :'( :'(

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #536 on: January 15, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »
Keith was a dreamer like the rest of us. He owned a Porsche and would have loved a big motor home. He posted about this fabulous one. That one would cost over a million and maybe 2.

When I visited Pete Grymkowski a few years ago, he now has that Porsche. Great thread Vince...

I wish we could find the post from about 5 years ago. Keith was talking about homosexuals and said something like... The closest thing I ever had to a dick in my ass was once when the toilet paper ripped when I was wiping my ass. My finger is a size 13 which is bigger than most dicks. Of course it was funnier than that but you can imagine with Keith's style and storytelling skills, he had everyone in stitches.
and keep moving!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #537 on: January 15, 2011, 10:35:35 AM »
I remember once that Keith took exception to my comment that 'Over The Top' wasn't a particularly good movie. I think I even said it was on par with 'Roadhouse' in it's crapitude. Keith? I still think you're wrong, but as one commenter noted: 'No movie in history has so well combined a child custody case and arm wrestling. A true classic indeed.'

Here's to ya, Keith:

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:59 AM »
WOW~ !!!! That's a beautiful Keith Memorial video. Did you do that ArmyofOne?

Thanks so much!!! I just happened to see it 2 minutes ago

With your permission I'd like to show that at the memorial late this month.

Very nice and touching work. Thanks

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: January 15, 2011, 11:58:50 AM »
WOW~ !!!! That's a beautiful Keith Memorial video. Did you do that ArmyofOne?

Thanks so much!!! I just happened to see it 2 minutes ago

With your permission I'd like to show that at the memorial late this month.

Very nice and touching work. Thanks

Yes, I figured this place meant alot to him so it was the least I could do, show he would be missed.Yes, sure you can use it  :D

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »

You know, I wonder if he would get seriously depressed when he'd read all the jokes and shit about himself on here, and seeing the pictures that LiftStudios (or whatver) insisted on posting to fuck with him.  I almost have to LOL at some of the dickbags who are now trying to act like they were cool with Keith, when in reality they acted like little bitches toward him.

Myself, I'll miss his stories.  I'll miss the thoughts that he may one day show everyone that he DID have it in him to return to a lower body fat.  He gave a good reason for checking into getbig to see his latest posts.  Damn, I am so sorry this happened - especially in this way, at this time.

The endless disrespect hurt him, I can guarantee it.  He seemed to be the sort of person who very much wanted to "fit in" and be allowed to enjoy simple, basic respect.  Instead, he was often ripped apart for just trying to share a story or two.  Stories that were in fact true, by the way, which placed him in a rare class on the G.O board.  

Yes, you're right.  I think of a certain meth-smoking aboriginal dwarf in particular, along with a few other degenerates who are hardly in positions to criticize.  I hope this is a trigger for some assholes to grow up.  If you know you're really hurting someone, back off.  Life is too damned short.

RIP, Keith.
Fight the Enemy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: January 15, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
RIP, big fella.

This is terribly sad. Anyone know what caused it?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #542 on: January 15, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »
My condolences.

Keith was one of the best contributors to this board and was a hell of a strength athlete. It's a damn shame he went down like this.

RIP big man.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #543 on: January 15, 2011, 02:47:57 PM »
Out of respect for Keith I will buy Over the Top and watch it. On the day of his funeral I will have some Danish pastries! :) I got a letter from Stunt telling me a few things about Keith but I will let him tell everyone. What surprised me was to learn that Keith didn't eat that much. Stunt couldn't figure out how he got so big on such small portions. Those who knew Keith personally had to conclude it must have been complications resulting from the spider bite. I guess a lot of that weight was fluid retention. When it comes to physical processes in the body we don't always know what is going on. When we see a big person we assume they overate. That might be true in most people but isn't true for everyone. Stunt said Keith was a hard worker and spent most of his time doing business on his computer. Apparently he needed only 3 hours sleep each night. He sure was battling away over there. Stunt confirmed my suspicion that Keith was not in Hawaii recently. He kept his Hawaii phone number so that is why my records show I called Hawaii.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »

NOW THAT WAS REFRESHING

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2011, 02:55:06 PM »

I’ve shown Goodrum to numerous people IRL.. given them the lowdown on the guy - and they all refuse to believe that he’s real.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #547 on: January 15, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »
Stunt is being one heck of a mate to Keith and his family. He has kindly written back to me and told me a few things. He assures me his daughter Jaime will take good care of Keith's computer and personal belongings. Apparently Keith gave most of his things away and was very generous. Yeah, that sounds like our Keith. A big guy with a big heart. He didn't go to Hawaii recently but has the same phone number from there. So my conclusion was wrong after seeing my phone bill.

I would like to send Jaime some money to help with the funeral expenses. I think that is what everyone else here should do. I always feel sending flowers is a waste of money except to the florists! She could use that money now and not have a burden of having to pay so much money.

Stunt wrote that Keith didn't eat that much and when he did his portions were small. So the idea that he overate all the time and got fat isn't quite accurate. Those around Keith concluded the spider bite must have changed his systems and perhaps he also retained a lot of fluid. We have little idea how much he suffered over the years but it must have been awful.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: January 15, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »
He was a good guy, at least he lived a long great life. We only get a few years on this rock in this fleshy body, and he had his share of great times with great people. He did what he loved to do and thats what really counts in this life. Pose in peace.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #549 on: January 15, 2011, 03:25:32 PM »
Keith was no stranger to the media and has been on TV and in the papers re his promotions and arm wrestling. He was in Time Magazine re arm wrestling. Here is a link to that story.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,965869,00.html