Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365111 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »
i went to supercross in phoenix arizona last night and the guys in front of me in the beer line were talking about getbg and keith passing away.

never knew him, but he seemed to be well liked and respected.

rip

You didn't ask who these guys were? What are the chances of meeting up randomly with other GetBiggers?

newmom

« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2011, 02:46:08 PM »
You didn't ask who these guys were? What are the chances of meeting up randomly with other GetBiggers?

I was gonna ask did they look like they work out.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »

LOL! You're talking GetBiggers. Very few actually work out consistently.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
Stunt,

Not to be morbid or anything, but what were the circumstances of his death?  Was he in the hospital with complications with his leg?  Was he at home?  Was it sudden?  Was he with friends and family?
:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »
People say that Keith and I went too far bagging Goodrum. Here is Goodrum bagging himself. Keith always told him this so I guess he eventually believed it.

This was a brutal self-owning of epic proportions! :)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: COURTESY OF WOOD. REGARDING VINCE GOODRUM 2ND PLACE
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 10:09:51 AM » Quote  

Goodrum: Wrong, my conditioning was better.  Except in comparision to the other competitor, I looked like a pile of shit and I obviously still have a lot to learn and years of hard training to do. I'll be putting up pictures tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'll be nursing my wounds from the beating I got, do my night routine and chill out at the club  

Could have been worse though....  

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Dominating the steel and making girls sqeal!
« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
i went to supercross in phoenix arizona last night and the guys in front of me in the beer line were talking about getbg and keith passing away.

never knew him, but he seemed to be well liked and respected.

rip
Suuuuurrrrrrreeeeee you did ::)

Dom out!
The one and only.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »
What about this famous thread. Goodrum challenged Guy Grundy. He set a new standard for being delusional and Keith was there to say a few words.

Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« on: June 10, 2006, 10:57:34 AM » Quote  

Goodrum: For many moons now, we've heard of Guy Grundy and his "challenges to practically everyone to fight him no holds barred
He's challenged Ernie Taylor on numerous occasions, made a cartoon caricature, and basically ran his mouth to someone who likes in the United Kingdom, many miles away.
He's challenged me to fight on numerous occasions, basically huffing and puffing about hows he's going to kick my ass as etc.  Basically running his mouth to someone who lives many miles away accross the country
my question to you Grundy is this.....why haven't you taken a fight locally??
If you've been training MMA for so long, why have you not taken a match with someone local to your area.  There are many fighters in CA so why haven't we seen you go up against a local fighter??
Grundy, are you willing to answer this question???

Grundy: Ok My D Cupped Gyno friend. I will answer your question-

A- Ernie Walked around Gold's gym in Venice and belittled me and stated he was going to kick my ass. I could make money fighting Ernie as we are both National Champion Bodybuilders and if promoted the correct way I could have made some money and beat on a man I dislike and stroked my ego a little

B- Then there is you! You are an Idiot and you continualy belittle me and act like you are the man. I was sick of your stupidity so I called you on it and

Keith:
Guy I think you could do the filming while you are fighting Vince at the same time.  Plus that would make a cool POV shot.

Well that is a different place than where he usually has balls.........in his mouth.  Vince you are a chicken shit.

Of course he will say yes, plenty of fights.  But in the real world it's called getting "bitch-slapped".  We knwo what Vince looks like.  He is full of shit too.  No way in the world has he ever been in a fight a threw a punch.  It is eveident that he would go down after one slap.

Actually probably the best place to hold this fight would be in a hospital parking lot.  That way Vince could get the treatment he needs faster.

I am reading all this and just getting so frustrated at this dipshit.  He comes on here preaching about all kinds of shit, lies about his jobs, his money making schemes and now challenges Guy to a fight and comes up with a way to back out.  Mega Pussy!

I gotta Vince you are one of the biggest cowards I have ever seen.  No offense to other blacks cause I ain't racist but Vince you are a black piece of shit.  You even got me pissed off at you and I know you are a joke.  I hate when someone like you calls out someone and when they answer you come up with some half assed excuse why you can't do it now or even in the near future.  You are colorful.  You are a yellow, black man, and I use the word "man" very losely.  Cause you are no man.  Hope you go to the Olympia.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »
Vince B.  again I'll say....great thread. I know you catch a lot of shit on here, most of it deserved  ;D, but this thread is GOLDEN....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2011, 03:49:21 PM »
Goodrum has been exaggerating for years. After a while he became a bullshit artist. He was always trying to make people admire and respect him but it never happened. Keith read all this shit and that is why he treated Goodrum the way he did.

Getbig's biggest liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 26, 2006, 07:04:32 AM » Quote  

Squadfather: there have been some doozies but here are some of the most memorable, Mindspin incline pressing the 150lb. dumbells, Mr. Intenseone benching 500lbs., Mesomorph benching 405 for 2 and having 18 3/4 inch arms at 190, Texas Rush benching 405, Mindspin making 7 figures per year, Dan18 benching 405 for 3, GetitonNY benching 500 and having 20 inch arms totally natural, i'll think of some more as the morning progresses but chime in with some of yours.
this one could be the biggest lie of all:

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on November 26, 2006, 07:28:49 AM

My arms are 18 3/4 in contest and 19 1/2 offseason as in this pic

This guy's arms are 16 at best

hahahahaha.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »
R.I.P Keith

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #660 on: January 16, 2011, 03:58:27 PM »
Never mind Goodrum, Jimmy Thompson posted some amazing stuff about the Weiders on this forum. This is what Keith had to say about that controversial shit.

THE JIMMY THOMSON TRUTH THREAD...ASK WHAT YOU WANT
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2007, 11:39:26 AM » Quote 

Quote from: yorkshire terrier on January 09, 2007, 11:23:50 AM
The reason i believe jimmys posts is because people like you and lots of other respected people in this scene seem to think hes not making it up, the only people who dont believe it are the people you would expect no to for obvious reasons.

This is why the rest of getbig will believe it aswell, and everyone in this industry reads getbig.

Keith: I believe that if someone is going to lie and blantly says things that possibly could be slanderous or damaging and potentially have negative ramifications against them personally, then their must be a powerful motive.  Enough of a motive to risk EVERYTHING.  I see Jimmy as a person who has competed, has lived the lifestyle and experienced things first hand.  He is not ruled or controlled by the Weiders or others and can say what he wants cause they can't do anything to affetc his life.  Others like Chic can only say positive things.  He is under their control.  They control his life and future.  I will always beleive a person who has been there and done that before a person who just reads and hears things at the gym or from others who have no actual experince.  Just like Serge.  He can say what he wants cause the powers to be have no influence on him or can do anything to him. 

I respect the elders on here.  They have stories and opinions that have substance.  They lived it.  They were there.  Most of the people on here have never met any of the people they talk about.  I take actual experince over heresay and reading about it in a magazine anyday.

NYCBull: men dont need any perfume, maybe a light after shave and thats it If the guy is clean he will smell best naturallly especially a  bearded guy, no perfume , no scented deodorant. and as the days go on the girls will not be ablt to resist whiffs of you testosterone fueled jet scents. YOu'll have the girls swoon once you tuck thum under your manly smellin armpit...and their all yours for the night..ggrrrrrrrrrr

go for it onlyme, your the only real man around here.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #661 on: January 16, 2011, 04:04:17 PM »
Suuuuurrrrrrreeeeee you did ::)

Dom out!

I'm sure I did

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2011, 04:32:45 PM »
Haha..Yes, good ol' Jummy.  Too bad he forgot to spell his name correctly as he was making the gimmick! LOL  ;D  Many good laughs with him, alright.

Vince, this thread is brilliant.  Thank you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2011, 04:42:38 PM »
I am outspoken but so was Keith. Maybe this is why I liked the guy so much. He didn't hold back what he thought and that was refreshing in our fake bodybuilding world.

Re: THE JIMMY THOMSON TRUTH THREAD...ASK WHAT YOU WANT
« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2007, 01:12:10 AM » Quote  

Quote from: Vince Basile on January 08, 2007, 05:00:09 PM
Making statements about guys who have more than 100 million dollars is foolish if those statements are slanderous. Those people will be aware of what Jimmy is posting.

Keith: Its only slander if not true.  Jimmy has been around even longer than you Vince.  You are getting like Chic now.  What motive does he have to lie.  The IFBB has been crooked since its inception.  Anything can happen and more than likely has.  I lean towards believing what Jimmy says has happened than when Chic says it doesn't happen.

Footnote: Jimmy stopped posting. Writing stuff and being able to prove it are two very different things.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2011, 06:22:33 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2011, 08:17:14 PM »
i have yet to find a death notice and do not understand if there was a death, why no autopsy was ordered.   HMMMMM

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2011, 08:29:43 PM »
Just want to drop off my condolences to the family.

Keith was a great getbigger.

P.I.P.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2011, 08:38:24 PM »
Princess, I'll answer your's and all the other questions to the best of my ability in a couple of days when everything settles down around the house.

But here are the Short answers:

Keith died at home while lying in bed and it was unexpected. Two of his best friends had been with him during the day but we were both out when he expired.

Keith's daughter called Keith from Hawaii as was her daily routine and there was no answer which was strange as he always answered immediately if a family member or myself or Andy called him at any time of the day or night.

Keith's daughter had a new phone and our numbers were not on it yet so she took the safe route and called the LV Police Dept asking if they would send an officer to the house to see if her dad was Ok.

They responded immediately with a lock-smith at approximately 4:00 PM and found Keith dead and lying on his right side in bed as if he was working on the computer.

Preceeding this I had been trying to call Keith to see if he needed anything from the grocery store on my way home. My first call was slightly after 3:00 PM and there was no answer meaning that he was either resting or talking on the phone. My second call was about 4:00 PM and there was still no
response, but that did not concern me and I knew he's be calling back before I returned to the house as he always did.

At about 4:30 my cell phone rang and it was a call from "Keith" and I immediately answered by saying, "Hey! What's up? What do you need at the store?".

And an unrecognized voice said, "Sir, this _________ of the Las Vegas Police Department. I regret to inform you that Mr. Keith Jones has passed away. Can you return to the house immediately?"

I reached the house about 20 minutes later and there were  a number of official vehicles parked in front and in the driveway and the house was full of unknown people.

The  police officer was the first to introduce himself and explained that he could not leave the unlocked premises until I returned home and further explained that he was the person who found Keith dead in his bed. He then expressed his condolences and departed.

Then a gentleman with a badge introduced himself as the Coroner and expressed his condolences and proceeded to explain that Keith was still upstairs and he and two others were here to take Keith's body to the mortuary but there was a delay due to the fact that he had to call in for more assistants to move Keith from the upstairs bedroom to the mortuary vehicle parked outside.

So while we are waiting for backups I introduced myself to a group of three strangers who were politely standing at the front door entrance awaiting an opportunity to introduce themselves.

It turned out that they were good friends of the family who lived a few miles away and wanted to offer their assistance. Super polite and very nice family friends.

I thanked them and we had a short talk and they saw that everything was under control and departed.

Then some big guys knocked at the front door and politely nodded and headed upstairs.

Andy, another of Keith's good friends came to the house, found out what happened and was shocked because he spent some time talking to Keith in his room before he left to go to the gym. And that was only less than 3 hours earlier and all seemed well.

Within the hour Keith was in the van and on his way to the mortuary.

There's more to this but I'll have to finish this up later.

I believe that Keith's daughter has contacted Ron A. today or will do so tomorrow. She is staying at a friend's house a block away with her husband and four children (3 months to 6 years) and the whole crew is coming by tomorrow morning and I will be taking them to a local kid's park to let them run around and get in trouble (cause they are Keith's grandkids and look and act like him a little bit).

More to follow..... Thanks again .... Stunt  (PS . My cell phone is still not in service and Jamie will solve that problem for me tomorrow morn.)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #668 on: January 16, 2011, 09:00:04 PM »
i will file a freedom of information request with the Las Vegas police department to secure a transcript of the 911 calls.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #669 on: January 16, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
Stunt,

Not to be morbid or anything, but what were the circumstances of his death?  Was he in the hospital with complications with his leg?  Was he at home?  Was it sudden?  Was he with friends and family?

Someone stated that he was giving his belongings away to friends. Not sure if it means what I think it means :-\

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #670 on: January 16, 2011, 09:12:34 PM »
RIP Keith.

My condolences to the family.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #671 on: January 16, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »
Sno, Keith was always a very generous sort of guy.

He gave stuff away to friends  or sold it via Craig's list for as long as I've known him.

Nothing more to it than that.

There was no big rush on his part to give stuff away prior to his demise.

Anyone who did Keith any sort of favor usually got some form of gift of gratitude in return.

He knew I enjoyed reading good books so he surprised me with a Kindle reader a short while back because I would pick some stuff up for him at the grocery store along with my needs if he didn't feel like shopping himself.

He was just a very generous person.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »

He gave stuff away to friends  or sold it via Craig's list for as long as I've known him.

Anyone who did Keith any sort of favor usually got some form of gift of gratitude in return.

He knew I enjoyed reading good books so he surprised me with a Kindle reader a short while back because I would pick some stuff up for him at the grocery store along with my needs if he didn't feel like shopping himself.

the generous person is you my friend,,im very proud to withness that people like you are around,,eventhough from older generation ,,its nice to know that they are still among us,, you are a great great man and gh15 is adoring you for the way you present yourself in all aspects,,

great great man ,,he was lucky to had a friend like you ,,i lost mine when we were youngsters ,,you only have one friend like this ,, again you are great great man ,,anything you need just make sure gh15 knows

great great human being
i like him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2011, 10:48:03 PM »

He gave stuff away to friends  or sold it via Craig's list for as long as I've known him.

Thanks for clearing that up. Sometimes I try to read between the lines that are not there. ;) If I was offered the XTC like Blue pill or the soul/dream crushing Red pill, I seem to always move toward the Red pill. :-\

Alex23

« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2011, 10:49:55 PM »
::)