Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366434 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #900 on: January 23, 2011, 12:39:09 PM »
This is by far the most ruthless board I've ever been on. As long as they stick to just this thread they'll be fine. But if they decide to venture out into the Thunder Dome we all here should make it a point to watch their back and fend off the wolves. Those two, in memory of Keith, should be the untouchables.
the foreign terrorists will attack them relentlessly.  tell to stay away   lol

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Dominating the steel and making girls sqeal!
« Reply #901 on: January 23, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »
Some of us should go pay our last respect.

Anyone in SoCal? :(
Special Ed will be there.

I guess that means you won't be chief.

Maybe Chaos will have the nerve but not you.

Dom out!
The one and only.

w8m8

« Reply #902 on: January 23, 2011, 01:21:05 PM »
I really hope no one screws around with these women. If you do, there is a special place in hell for you.

x2

This is by far the most ruthless board I've ever been on. As long as they stick to just this thread they'll be fine. But if they decide to venture out into the Thunder Dome we all here should make it a point to watch their back and fend off the wolves. Those two, in memory of Keith, should be the untouchables.

I do hope they are treated with dignity and respect ... whenever they are communicated with .. they don't deserve anything less

I guess I'd gave most posters credit than I thought. I didn't think they would go into "attack" mode on them, I certainly hope not.

there's a few that are not to be trusted at all to mind their manners for a second
Most of the posters here are pretty decent and enjoy the going back and forth .. but with the way all the gimmicks are coming out recently .. I got a feeling there's a bunch of idiots in the wings waiting for a reason to act out

there's only a few new member's name showing up on bottom here ... maybe 3 every other week .. but lately there's a whole slew of new posters  ??? .. I bet there's tons of gimmicks unused and waiting for an open target

these girls I'm sure could handle themselves .. they sound very strong .. but I sure hope nobody has to act up with them in any way  :-[

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #903 on: January 23, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
Considering that 99.9xx% of the posters on G&O are male, and many of them are brain damaged, I think Keith's daughters would be like all other women who have ever looked at this board: they would lose interest within seconds.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #904 on: January 23, 2011, 05:40:18 PM »
If any of you GetBiggers attend the memorial in Hawthorn, make sure you introduce yourself to Jaime and Cassie as members of this Board.

Cassie is not a computer owner so she may be a bit mystified when you say "Get Big" so it may be best to introduce yourself to Jaime and Tetsuo first.

I hope you do get the chance to talk to them  and see what great people they really are.

BTW ... That's the same afternoon as the NPC Fitness Expo at the L.A. Staples Center ..... I think it's being held at Staples. Better check the location first if you plan to attend.

Thanks again. Stunt

Alex23

« Reply #905 on: January 23, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »
Special Ed will be there.
I guess that means you won't be chief.
Maybe Chaos will have the nerve but not you.
Dom out!

I'm pretty sure Keith wasn't really fond of jews...

Nonetheless, I'll be there. Someone's gotta shoo away these crooked nose jesus slayers the way Keith would've wanted.

GodSpeed to Keith.

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #906 on: January 23, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
I'm pretty sure Keith wasn't really fond of jews...

Nonetheless, I'll be there. Someone's gotta shoo away these crooked nose jesus slayers the way Keith would've wanted.

GodSpeed to Keith.
You speaketh the truth king.

Ed claimed Keith was a scammer anyways, so I doubt that big nose bucktooth smart ass will show up ;)

Dom out!
The one and only.

Alex23

« Reply #907 on: January 23, 2011, 07:43:03 PM »
You speaketh the truth king.
Ed claimed Keith was a scammer anyways, so I doubt that big nose bucktooth smart ass will show up ;)
Dom out!

mmm.. gimmicks speaking better than I ever would; no wonder they blame it all one me. I guess I memed pretty well on getbig.

Nonetheless, godspeed brother and keep up the good work.

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #908 on: January 23, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »
mmm.. gimmicks speaking better than I ever would; no wonder they blame it all one me. I guess I memed pretty well on getbig.

Nonetheless, godspeed brother and keep up the good work.
I don't want to high jack Kieth's thread cause he was a great man.

but why does you brother law keep pming info about you to me?

What a little backstabber she is.

Dom out!
The one and only.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #909 on: January 23, 2011, 09:46:38 PM »
That was nice of Jaime to let stuntmovie post her email address here. Shows what a nice woman she is. I sent some money to Jaime via Paypal to her email address to help with expenses. Those here who wanted to contribute something should do the same.

Not sure why she has to register to read these threads but that is what she said. I doubt she will post here except to thank those who said nice things about her Dad and those who will attend the funeral service

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #910 on: January 24, 2011, 03:21:03 AM »
Pellius always respected Keith.

Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2010, 07:05:15 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: noworries on September 13, 2010, 03:38:56 PM
Thanks bro.  I wish you had come up to me back then.  I'm sure we would have been friends.  I was always nice to everyone until they didn't listen.  I was proud of some of the shit I took back then.  I had very thick skin.  It was when someone didn't do what I told that set me off.  Especially drunks.  I hate drunks.  And there are always those at closing time who want to impress their friends and girlfriend.  We had the best bouncers on all of LA at Tequilla Willies.  Everyone knew about us.  We were like a tourist attraction for out of towners.  We would alwasy have people come up to us from other countries, states or cities telling us how their friends saw us and they had to say hi to us.  Every club let us in with no wait whenever we went out.  We would always get asked to help if there was ever a problem.  My friends loved hangin out with me on nights we would go clubbing.  The doorman would ask how many I had and we would all get in.  Even in Hawaii I never waited in line.  No matter what people say "size does matter".  That old saying "the bigger they are the harder they fall".  My comeback was "the bigger they are, the harder it is to make fall".  it kind of sucks I look the way I do now, I admit it.  But for now that how it is.  I defnitely do not plan on staying this way.  I am already many times better than I was 5 years ago.  My weight is down some but the important part is that I do not get sick like I used to and my leg is fine.  

We will get together when I get back to Hawaii.  I should be back sometime early next year for a few months.  My daughter is buying a house in Kona.  It is a big one.  Almost 3000 sq. ft. so I might stay with her over there.  But, I will be on Oahu for at least a few weeks.  By the way, my ex is buying a really nice house on the north shore.  it has a guest house and a pool.  She is looking for a full time tenant who can also do some yard work.  Big property.  She is going to use the main house on weekends for herself.  She has a really nice house in Portlock.  If you know anyone who is very trustworthy tell me.  I will get more info for you if you want.  

Sure. PM me the details about the tenant situation. BTW, what the hell does she do. Average housing prices in Oahu is $700,000 -- way more in an area like Portlock and large properties on the North Shore. My  payments are killing me here.

Yep, you guys at Tequila Willies did have a rep and you were top Alpha there. Good times then. I really miss the 1980s. Living in Cali in that area: Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan Beach was perfect. I hate the way things are going nowadays. Who would have thought in our day that they'd have air conditioners in the gyms. LOL. The heat kept the pussies away.

Is that Pellius? The same twink from IronAge ?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #911 on: January 24, 2011, 04:57:59 AM »
^^Wow!!
As soon as that kid grows a mustache, he’ll be a perfect carbon copy of the big man himself.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: January 24, 2011, 06:11:37 AM »
That was nice of Jaime to let stuntmovie post her email address here. Shows what a nice woman she is. I sent some money to Jaime via Paypal to her email address to help with expenses. Those here who wanted to contribute something should do the same.

Not sure why she has to register to read these threads but that is what she said. I doubt she will post here except to thank those who said nice things about her Dad and those who will attend the funeral service

Was the Paypal info listed (or address to send check)?  I missed the post.

What about sending checks to Ron?
R

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #913 on: January 24, 2011, 06:25:20 AM »

no address was every posted

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #914 on: January 24, 2011, 08:56:32 AM »
R.I.P. 

His family is in my prayers!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: January 24, 2011, 09:45:36 AM »
WOW!   The grandkid looks like a little Keith.   Keith lives ON!!! :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #916 on: January 24, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »
Is that Pellius? The same twink from IronAge ?

That's not Willem Dafoe.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: January 24, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
That's not Willem Dafoe.

Dafoe meets Geico caveman?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #918 on: January 24, 2011, 02:41:23 PM »
OMG, R.I.P Keith God bless your family

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #919 on: January 24, 2011, 03:25:36 PM »
That's not Pellius. Confirmed.
This twink is in love with Steve Reeves. All her ever talks about on IA.
Single man with lap dog, loving Steve Reeves. Nothing gay at all about that  :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #920 on: January 24, 2011, 04:44:18 PM »
WOW!   The grandkid looks like a little Keith.   Keith lives ON!!! :)

That grandson is fearless and is already riding the surf.

newmom

« Reply #921 on: January 24, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »
That grandson is fearless and is already riding the surf.

fantastic picture

w8m8

« Reply #922 on: January 24, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »

If I recall correctly .. her e-mail was posted and I'm pretty sure all you have to do is send money to an e-mail thru paypal .. or you can e-mail her for an address for a check .. stuntmovie posted it on her behalf I believe

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #923 on: January 24, 2011, 05:09:39 PM »
People trying to derail this thread. Not going to happen! Goodrum was going to get even with two guys who kept bagging him unmercifully.

Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #98 on: Today at 11:47:24 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on Today at 11:27:33 AM

Basile, you and Keith decided to mess with me.  Now you have to pay the price just as I demonstrated to you yesterday. 

Honestly, I never even bring up your names yet you buzz around my head like a bunch of flies.  Unfortunately for you two, I have a very big fly swatter.   

Mess with the best....get taken down like the rest.

Keith: Oh god you moron why do you think you matter.  \Why do you make idol threats.  you are a low life punk nothing else.  the only reason you get shot on here and every board you go on is because you are full of shit, liar and delusional beyond anyone.  Why can't you see you are not liked by anyone.  You can do whatever you want but facts are facts you are a loser that basically will die and not one person will give a shit.  But most everyone will take a shit in your honor.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #924 on: January 24, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »
Things got raw and nasty when Goodrum thought he had Keith on the ropes.

Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #105 on: Today at 11:52:48 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on Today at 11:44:07 AM
Please re-read the post.  This was part of an email that was given to me by one of Keith's former business partners and I have used the word "allegation" numerous times because that's what it is.  Its a interesting read and I will be publishing the rest of the contents at a later time today but its not me accusing him to steal money.  His former business partner emailed me all of his personal information along with emails of the whole situation and there is some real interesting tidbits on there.

His former business partners sent me the info to get back their money from Keith that he allegedly stole.  The truth can only be realized from putting the information out into the public spotlight to shine down on. 

Its harsh, its not a nice thing to do...but it isn't illegal

Keith: Again you are full of shit.  Why do you think I am not going to catch this shit.  Please tell me what business partner you ever talked too.  You are a fucking liar Goodrum.  You are so stupid.  Goodrum come to the Olympia this year I dare you.  You are pitiful.  Only on the internet can someone like you do this shit.  you are one fucking lucky guy it is the internet.  That is all I gotta say.  you are a yellow pussy who is the color of shit.  And if you think anything you say or do can actually do something to me personally like hurt my reputation that I have had for the past 25 years or my finances you are even dumber than I say all the time.  Keep it coming cause there is nothing you can do to affect me.  All you do is make yourself look even worse than everyone knows you are.  Come on you fucking monkey