Author Topic: Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Boehner, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle  (Read 11211 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
no prob, im sure these will be nothing in regards to your future ones as your brain disorder continues to progress  :D ;)

the only problem with my brain is that I waste time trying to have a conversation with you

you're possibly one of the dumbest people on this board

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The far left took a major hit this week with the insanity of blaming palin. 

BY FAR - the worst hit was TO Palin BY Palin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why?  Her speech was right on point.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
the only problem with my brain is that I waste time trying to have a conversation with you

you're possibly one of the dumbest people on this board

hahahahaha

post office is doing just fine
its not hypocritical if youre ok with them making fun of you for doing it
olberdousch isnt blaming anyone when he says "they brought us to this time of domestic terrorism"
George Washington would be a liberal by todays standards...

yup im the dumb one hahahahhahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
hahahahaha

post office is doing just fine
its not hypocritical if youre ok with them making fun of you for doing it
olberdousch isnt blaming anyone when he says "they brought us to this time of domestic terrorism"
George Washington would be a liberal by todays standards...

yup im the dumb one hahahahhahaha
the postal service is not a business.  It will be around when you and I are both dead.

I have no clue what your second sentence is about and I've given you my opinion on Olberman and you don't like it.   What else is new

and yeah - Washington was most definitely a liberal in his time and the country he help found was the most liberal country on the planet at that time.  No king, No Theocracy, by and for the people, etc.. and his hope was that it would get even more liberal

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
J E T S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
the postal service is not a business.  It will be around when you and I are both dead.

I have no clue what your second sentence is about and I've given you my opinion on Olberman and you don't like it.   What else is new

and yeah - Washington was most definitely a liberal in his time and the country he help found was the most liberal country on the planet at that time.  No king, No Theocracy, by and for the people, etc.. and his hope was that it would get even more liberal

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
LAUGHING MY FUKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup but im the dumb one hahahhaaa

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LAUGHING MY FUKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup but im the dumb one hahahhaaa

yeah dumb guys laugh alot at the wrong things

crazy guys too

you can hear Loughner laughing in that weird video of his

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yeah dumb guys laugh alot at the wrong things

crazy guys too

you can hear Loughner laughing in that weird video of his

yup, they also dont laugh at things that are obviously funny like the majority of your posts  ;)

olberdousch kept a straight face while blaming politicians and commentators for bringing us to this time of domestic terrorism...

oh wait thats right, we dont know what he meant by that right straw? hahahha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mofo jets bitches! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yup, they also dont laugh at things that are obviously funny like the majority of your posts  ;)

olberdousch kept a straight face while blaming politicians and commentators for bringing us to this time of domestic terrorism...

oh wait thats right, we dont know what he meant by that right straw? hahahha

you really got a bug up your ass about Olbmerman

if you want to be chapped about someone blaming Palin why don't you focus on people who actually and clearly tried to blame her.   333 provided a few examples.  Why not bitch and moan about them for a few pages. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you really got a bug up your ass about Olbmerman

if you want to be chapped about someone blaming Palin why don't you focus on people who actually and clearly tried to blame her.   333 provided a few examples.  Why not bitch and moan about them for a few pages. 
LOL ive been chapped about it since day one when they started...unlike your dumb ass who didnt think anybody blamed her  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL ive been chapped about it since day one when they started...unlike your dumb ass who didnt think anybody blamed her  ;)

I don't think Olbmerman blamed her

333 had a few quotes from people who blamed her and I responded to those quotes.

why would you waste so much time feeling sorry for Palin

Why no tears for Angle, West, Beck etc....

Olberman mentioned all of them too

Why did you just interpret him to be blaming Palin?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Tucson victim arrested for threat
By: Associated Press
January 16, 2011 09:10 AM EST

TUCSON, Ariz. — Grief-stricken after the Tucson supermarket massacre, shooting victim James Eric Fuller found comfort writing down the Declaration of Independence from memory while still recovering in the hospital.

The self-described liberal and military veteran became distraught Saturday, authorities said, when he began ranting at the end of a televised town hall meeting about the tragedy. He took a picture of a local tea party leader and yelled “you’re dead” before calling others in the church a bunch of “whores,” authorities said.

Deputies arrested him and called a doctor. They decided he should be taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation, said Pima County sheriff’s spokesman Jason Ogan said.

No one answered the door Sunday at Fuller’s home.

Fuller was one of 20 people shot at a Safeway store Jan. 8. Six people died and Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was critically injured with a bullet wound to the head.

In media interviews and on the Internet, Fuller, a former limousine driver and Census worker, has said he worked hard to get Giffords reelected in her conservative-leaning district. He was going over questions he had prepared for the congresswoman, wondering whether they were worthy, when the shooting began, he said in an interview with the television show “Democracy Now.”

He was shot in the knee and back and drove himself to the hospital, where he spent two days.

“I didn’t know how to calm myself down,” he said on the TV show, “so I wrote down the Declaration of Independence, which I memorized some time ago. And that did help to organize my thoughts.”

He also lashed out at conservative Republicans for “Second Amendment activism,” arguing it set the stage for the shooting.

Fuller returned to the Safeway supermarket Friday, telling KPHO-TV he had always considered trauma a figment of imagination until the events of Jan. 8.

“Today I’m back on my feet, more or less, and I’m in a combative mood,” Fuller said as he limped across the store parking lot. “It’s helping me. I’ve never had any trauma like this in my life.”

Later, he showed up at the home of accused gunman Jared Loughner, who lived within a half-mile of Fuller.

“He said he was going to forgive him for shooting him,” Richard Elder, 86, a retired medical mechanic who lives next door to Fuller, told The Associated Press on Sunday. “If anyone shot me, I don’t think I’d say, ‘Hey feller, that’s alright.’”

Fuller posted about eight campaign signs in front of his house during the last election, including one for Giffords. And although Fuller was friendly, he acted odd sometimes, Elder said. Once, Fuller asked him if he was going to vote.

“I told him there are two things I don’t talk about: politics or religion. I told him that, and he walked off without another word.”

He said Fuller had shown him his bullet wounds and seemed to be dealing with the shooting well.

The man Fuller is accused of threatening, Tucson Tea Party co-founder Trent Humphries, said he was worried about the threat, and the dozens of other angry e-mails he has received.

“I had nothing to do with the murders that happened or the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords,” Humphries said. “And I wonder, if he [Fuller] is crazy or is he the canary in a coal mine? Is he saying what a lot of other people are holding in their hearts? If so, that’s a problem.”

© 2011 Capitol News Company, LLC

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Tucson victim arrested for threat
By: Associated Press
January 16, 2011 09:10 AM EST

TUCSON, Ariz. — Grief-stricken after the Tucson supermarket massacre, shooting victim James Eric Fuller found comfort writing down the Declaration of Independence from memory while still recovering in the hospital.

The self-described liberal and military veteran became distraught Saturday, authorities said, when he began ranting at the end of a televised town hall meeting about the tragedy. He took a picture of a local tea party leader and yelled “you’re dead” before calling others in the church a bunch of “whores,” authorities said.

Deputies arrested him and called a doctor. They decided he should be taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation, said Pima County sheriff’s spokesman Jason Ogan said.

No one answered the door Sunday at Fuller’s home.

Fuller was one of 20 people shot at a Safeway store Jan. 8. Six people died and Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was critically injured with a bullet wound to the head.

In media interviews and on the Internet, Fuller, a former limousine driver and Census worker, has said he worked hard to get Giffords reelected in her conservative-leaning district. He was going over questions he had prepared for the congresswoman, wondering whether they were worthy, when the shooting began, he said in an interview with the television show “Democracy Now.”

He was shot in the knee and back and drove himself to the hospital, where he spent two days.

“I didn’t know how to calm myself down,” he said on the TV show, “so I wrote down the Declaration of Independence, which I memorized some time ago. And that did help to organize my thoughts.”

He also lashed out at conservative Republicans for “Second Amendment activism,” arguing it set the stage for the shooting.

Fuller returned to the Safeway supermarket Friday, telling KPHO-TV he had always considered trauma a figment of imagination until the events of Jan. 8.
“Today I’m back on my feet, more or less, and I’m in a combative mood,” Fuller said as he limped across the store parking lot. “It’s helping me. I’ve never had any trauma like this in my life.”

Later, he showed up at the home of accused gunman Jared Loughner, who lived within a half-mile of Fuller.

“He said he was going to forgive him for shooting him,” Richard Elder, 86, a retired medical mechanic who lives next door to Fuller, told The Associated Press on Sunday. “If anyone shot me, I don’t think I’d say, ‘Hey feller, that’s alright.’”

Fuller posted about eight campaign signs in front of his house during the last election, including one for Giffords. And although Fuller was friendly, he acted odd sometimes, Elder said. Once, Fuller asked him if he was going to vote.

“I told him there are two things I don’t talk about: politics or religion. I told him that, and he walked off without another word.”

He said Fuller had shown him his bullet wounds and seemed to be dealing with the shooting well.

The man Fuller is accused of threatening, Tucson Tea Party co-founder Trent Humphries, said he was worried about the threat, and the dozens of other angry e-mails he has received.

“I had nothing to do with the murders that happened or the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords,” Humphries said. “And I wonder, if he [Fuller] is crazy or is he the canary in a coal mine? Is he saying what a lot of other people are holding in their hearts? If so, that’s a problem.”

© 2011 Capitol News Company, LLC

like I wrote earlier today

he seems a bit nutty and perhaps suffering from some form of PTSD

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ariz. Shooting Victim Apologizes for Outburst
CBS News - Associated Press ^ | 1/17/2011 | CBS/AP

One of the men wounded in a Jan. 8 mass shooting in Tucson apologized Monday for an outburst at a town hall meeting.

James Eric Fuller started ranting at the end of the program Saturday, then took a picture of a Tea Party leader and yelled, "You're dead."

"Deputies made contact with him, attempted to remove him, and he turned around and yelled at everybody and called them all whores," Pima County sheriff's spokesman Jason Ogan told The Associated Press.

Fuller was taken away by law enforcement and later charged with threatening and intimidation, and disorderly conduct.

Fuller apologized through his girlfriend, Dorothy Deruyter.

He has been in a hospital since being involuntarily committed Saturday for a mental health evaluation but wrote a statement and called Deruyter.

Fuller apologized for his "misplaced outrage."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahaha PTSD, definitely.  he's probably medicated out the ass too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fuller "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with Bachmann and Palin's ears...
NY Post ^ | 1/17/2011

...Giffords' progress came as new details emerged about the rampage victim arrested Saturday for shouting a threat during a town-hall meeting.

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.

"There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Also on Friday, Fuller stopped by the home of gunman Jared Lee Loughner and told a neighbor he was going to forgive the shooter, The Associated Press said.

On Saturday, Fuller was carted away for a psychiatric exam after disrupting the town-hall meeting by taking a photo of Tucson Tea Party co-founder Trent Humphries and shouting, "You're dead!"

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ________

1.  Left wing Climate of Hate 

2.   This asshole forgives the shooter, but blames palin? 

Nice.  Typical leftist commie.         

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm blaming matthews, olbermann, krugman, et al for this nut.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110117/ts_yblog_thecutline/caught-in-the-crosshairs-magazines-put-tucson-on-the-cover

In The Stranger's version, the locations of political assassinations and assassination attempts stand in for the Democrats who Palin's political action committee was aiming to unseat last year. "Sarah Palin did not put a gun into Jared Lee Loughner's hands ... but Sarah Palin and her cronies have spent the past two years cranking crazies like Loughner up," wrote Paul Constant in his accompanying piece.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The far left commies look even worse than I thought they could after this latest episode.  Massive backfire. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fuller "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with Bachmann and Palin's ears...
NY Post ^ | 1/17/2011

...Giffords' progress came as new details emerged about the rampage victim arrested Saturday for shouting a threat during a town-hall meeting.

James Eric Fuller, 63, who was shot in the knee, had told The Post on Friday, the day before his arrest, that top Republican figures should be tortured -- and their ears severed.

"There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with [Minnesota US Rep.] Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end, because they're small, female ears, and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center," Fuller said.

Also on Friday, Fuller stopped by the home of gunman Jared Lee Loughner and told a neighbor he was going to forgive the shooter, The Associated Press said.

On Saturday, Fuller was carted away for a psychiatric exam after disrupting the town-hall meeting by taking a photo of Tucson Tea Party co-founder Trent Humphries and shouting, "You're dead!"

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ________

1.  Left wing Climate of Hate 

2.   This asshole forgives the shooter, but blames palin? 

Nice.  Typical leftist commie.         

sounds more like a typical nut and maybe a typical person suffering from PSTD

why do you take every extreme example and then frame them in your head as being "typical" of anyone you disagree with

this guy clearly suffering from some mental/emotional challenges

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Probably because the media was going to use this guy as their poster child, then whoops he's a crazy fucker. They keep saying he's a vet, I have yet to see which branch of service or if he saw combat.

Strange how everybody has PTSD now adays.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Probably because the media was going to use this guy as their poster child, then whoops he's a crazy fucker. They keep saying he's a vet, I have yet to see which branch of service or if he saw combat.

Strange how everybody has PTSD now adays.

he was shot twice a week ago

that would be the "traumatic" event

he is quoted after being shot of not knowing how to calm himself down

the quote from his neighbor makes it sound like the guy might have been a bit nutty even before he got shot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wonder where he got the idea for a neckless w gop ears.